Night 6: That's why her hair's so big...it's full of secrets

You're just like Regina George...if she condemned people to be burned at the stake
The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 6: That's why her hair's so big...it's full of secrets

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 12 Jan 2017, 23:00:28

Still hanging in there...

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Re: Night 6: That's why her hair's so big...it's full of secrets

Postby Admetus » 13 Jan 2017, 12:35:17

Today is the lynch DOM and maul JRS day. Hopefully that ends whatever parity condition the secret faction has -- which might be DOM + JRS entirely.

#Vote for: Maul Jrsthethird > DOM

Not sure if it's possible to live in the remaining 2 v 1, though, since Rictus can probably claim GA.

Maybe I'll change my mind and maul Rictus.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 13 Jan 2017, 13:09:20

Okay, I hadn't caught up on the day thread when posting. Now it looks like I can't do DOM + JRS tonight because it would leave me with Rictus + Hellheart and they can both claim. I'm actually not sure why Rictus hasn't claimed GA yet. That would make it difficult to survive indeed.

Assuming that nothing else gets worse today, and that I'm not horribly mistaken about who is whom -- I'm going to have to say that I'm secret faction once DOM is revealed as that. Then I say we're at 3 people, we obviously kill the wolf first, and I'll take my joint win with the humans.

This is assuming I can maul Rictus. Like I said, it's traditional to protect yourself as much as possible, which usually means on the odd nights. But anyone can vary that up to be less predictable, and Rictus is more likely to protect himself tonight than Hellheart if he can.

Also I doubt that DOM will go quietly here. I might have to counter claim as GA because DOM + JRS are dangerous, and surviving the next day would be my word against his.

#Vote for: Maul Rictus > Hellheart

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 13 Jan 2017, 15:15:19

The true contingency should be for in case DOM is somehow still alive. He should be dead already before this executes but Hellheart is considering and Rictus already pitched JRS. And then we maul Rictus... unless I change my mind.

I really don't know which it's easier to sell. A counter claim against Rictus, or an explanation for why I would have killed my "teammate" DOM.

#Vote for: DOM > Rictus

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 13 Jan 2017, 21:06:01

Night 6 has ended.

Return to “Mean Girls”