Postby Omega » 07 Oct 2013, 20:48:01

Discuss as you will...

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 1

Postby Visigoth » 08 Oct 2013, 05:56:05

Greetings all. I'm sure we can come through this challenge successfully without sacrificing any Federation principles. And if any happen to be sacrificed be sure to delete them when recording your daily log.

So, there are 5 of us here out of 24 players. Four teams with 4 independents? Could be the later with the 4 players being a “wolf” team that gets a maul. Though with the storyline presented does that mean the wolf are the worthy or unworthy players. Being Q I’d imagine they’d end up being the worthy players.

I guess we don’t have any sort of maul power so nothing to talk about there. Looks like we have to nominate someone to this council so does anyone want to volunteer for it? Figure it should be someone that will be a bit active throughout the day. If I was furloughed I might volunteer to give me something to do, but am working thus access during the day is extremely limited at best.

Thinking that for the first couple of days we should not use the vote manipulation power. Guessing it would buy us some time once we do start using it from being discovered. Assuming none of us happen to get into lynch trouble these first few days of course. Actually until we get a better lay of the land I'm not sure how often we'll even need to use it. Since at this point I'm not really sure what the goal is in the game. We're nominating people to be judged by Q and depending on that either the person lives (does that mean still in the game?) or dies. And it being an Omega game there's a part of me wondering that this is all the pre-game game in which the "worthy" people will actually end up playing again in another game after this one in order to determine who wins and gets to join the Q Continuum.

Edit: Nothing to see here...
Last edited by Visigoth on 08 Oct 2013, 07:00:55, edited 1 time in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 08 Oct 2013, 06:55:19

I only see 24 players in the list.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 08 Oct 2013, 07:02:36

Oops, I just spilled the beans on the hidden 19th faction. Or I no read gud. Honestly not sure which is more likely in this situation.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 08 Oct 2013, 07:17:13

Knowing Omega? Probably the former.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 08 Oct 2013, 16:07:50

Just checking in.
Charming, to the last.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 08 Oct 2013, 18:08:15

Well Ryvvn sent me a PM

Ryvvn wrote:Necessary Header: As per my role assignment, I've been granted the power to PM; however, you may not reply to this message.

Obviously I have no clue the best way to make use of a PM power in a game where there are multiple teams, other than to offer a non-aggression pact. Since you are unable to reply to this, I ask that we use your first vote tomorrow as an indication of your acceptance or refusal. If this offer does appeal to you and you'd like me to extend it to a fellow teammate, place a teammate's name as your first vote tomorrow using a shade of pink. If you like my offer but would rather not disclose the name of a teammate, place your first vote in a shade of purple. Finally, if you have no interest in my offer, place your first vote in a shade of brown. (I'm trying to steer clear of reds and dark blues as those are typically used for standard voting.)

Don't think there's any harm in accepting the offer at this time. Probably won't give up a teammate since this could also be a probe just to hunt down team associations.

Of course by me putting my vote in a different color could also draw some attention since that would be a non-standard thing for me to do.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 08 Oct 2013, 19:26:22

Sent me a PM too, reading it now.

Derp, no reason not to copy it here:
Ryvvn wrote:Necessary Header: As per my role assignment, I've been granted the power to PM; however, you may not reply to this message.

Obviously I have no clue the best way to make use of a PM power in a game where there are multiple teams, other than to offer a non-aggression pact. Since you are unable to reply to this, I ask that we use your first vote tomorrow as an indication of your acceptance or refusal. If this offer does appeal to you and you'd like me to extend it to a fellow teammate, place a teammate's name as your first vote tomorrow with an underline. If you like my offer but would rather not disclose the name of a teammate, place the name of your first vote with italics. Finally, if you have no interest in my offer, place the name of your first vote with any other color aside from red or blue (since those are typically used for standard voting).

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 08 Oct 2013, 19:43:24

I'm probably going to accept by voting for him. Would be worth it just to see his reaction.

Visigoth wrote:Of course by me putting my vote in a different color could also draw some attention since that would be a non-standard thing for me to do.

Agreed.

Return to “Earth”