You do not have the Night Kill

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 9

Postby Visigoth » 18 Oct 2013, 08:19:40

Computer begin recording

Captain's log, stardate 67262.7. While the odds of success of holding DS9 feels slim at best it might be possible to at least attempt to control who takes over command. With an potential non-aggression pact between the Romulans and the Klingons it seems likely that one of them will emerge as victorious. It's possible that if they are capable of communicating on a private subspace channel that they could even be considering a shared victory by eliminating rekard, Hellheart and myself. I don't think I can abide by that and must do something to draw the Romulans into the war. I was hoping that Garek might be able to help but his shop is closed and no one has seen him lately.

I also wonder about my command override power. I thought I had submitted the command to switch DastardlyOldMan's vote over to FurinMirado yet the logs show that didn't happen. Could he (or the Romulans) also have immunity to having his vote changed? I'll have to get O'Brien to do a diagnostic to see if he can find out what happened since I believe I'll need it today for sure. I'd imagine they'll be bandwagoning on either rekard or myself today and then if one of them have the night kill power to use it against Hellheart. Then the next day they take out the remaining solo player and achieve parity with each other. If they are aligned it certainly seems likely that they could pull of the co-win without too much trouble. Though with whatever powers might be in play might be able to derail that effort. Not to mention they might turn on each other in order to be the sole winner.

I imagine I'll need to once again vote on FurinMirado simply because he already has a vote. But I believe it has to be a vote on a Klingon or Romulan today.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 18 Oct 2013, 09:01:44

Your swap shows up as a "Power Vote"

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 18 Oct 2013, 09:36:31

I thought so. I asked because when I looked last night the vote count on Ozy was 11 which would've meant that DOM's vote still counted. It seems you've fixed that since. Sneaky GM.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 18 Oct 2013, 09:40:56

Visigoth wrote:I thought so. I asked because when I looked last night the vote count on Ozy was 11 which would've meant that DOM's vote still counted. It seems you've fixed that since. Sneaky GM.

I did indeed... Not that the difference would have mattered of course.

Look on the bright side, you'll have the night kill tomorrow! We're all counting on you.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 18 Oct 2013, 15:55:37

Computer begin recording

Supplemental captain's log, stardate 67263.6. Attempting to arrange a bit of a truce between the leading factions. Well truce might be a little strong of a word to use. More of an attempt to offer my services to assist in a victory in order to stay alive. If I can manage to survive this it might be possible to continue the fight after the dust settles. Especially if the winning side is greatly reduced in power.

I can only hope that in such a case that another, greater, threat does not emerge. We've been getting some strange readings from an area of space near the Bajoran home world that we haven't been able to identify yet. Some of ancient Bajoran text refers to something called the Celestial Temple in which their Prophets reside. It's possible that this location in space could be a weakness in space-time that could be the source for the objects the Bajorans call Orbs. While the stories of the Prohpets nor the Orbs seem dangerous it is a source of concern.

Return to “Earth”