Klingon Faction Information

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Klingon Faction Information

Postby Omega » 04 Oct 2013, 13:12:25

Welcome my bloodthirsty friends. You are the representatives of the Klingon Empire in this game.

You're team attribute is as follows

Given your bloodthirsty nature, physical prowess and the redundancy of your organs, you have evolved for combat. Accordingly, you have a nightkill every other night. You may elect to kill on night 1 or night 2, and then every other after that.

Additionally, please go fight among yourselves over the privilege to represent your people in the leader's council under the guise of Chancellor K'mpec.

FurinMirado, congratulations on triumphing over all others. You'll receive details shortly.

Klingon Players
Admetus
Clearasday
FurinMirado
Griffypoo
Wasabi

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Klingon Faction Information

Postby Wasabi » 08 Oct 2013, 04:33:32

Wasabi: Kor, son of Rynar, Dahar Master

Limitation: I am required to post about a battle in the day thread every day. Failure to do so will incur a penalty vote and a (presumably temporary) loss of my ability.

Abilities:
If I am lynched, at least one other player goes too. I do not know the mechanism for this.
Speculation: some number of those voting on me will die too? Or maybe second place? Or the player I've voted on? (which doesn't really work with "at least one" but sounds very Klingon to me)
If I vote for a Romulan, it's Doubled.
If I vote for Federation, it will break a tie. (Presumably so that the Federation gets lynched)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 08 Oct 2013, 05:07:37

FurinMirado: Aged Klingon Veteran

I am immune from regular night kills including the maul. I will know that I was visited but I will not know their name or what they were trying to do.

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 08 Oct 2013, 06:38:30

Griffypoo: Li'l Brudder Klingon

I'm a novice with no rank and also no weapon. If anyone votes against me, I have to vote against them the next day or receive a penalty vote. If I survive past the fourth day, I get super powers or something.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 08 Oct 2013, 07:21:57

Oh hey, this PM wasn't here when I checked in last night. Nice.

I am Grilka’s Former Bodyguard Thopok.

I sucked it up in a fight against Quark -- because he cheated, of course.

I can guard any player against all night actions. If I've, ahem, "protected" a female character, they'll be too busy to use their powers that night. Wait, I don't... Did he really get around that much?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 09 Oct 2013, 13:54:48

Greetings all, I am Korax. I am on a quest to find the final tribble in the galaxy. THE LAST ONE. He is definitely somewhere on this planet. I'm some kind of hunter then I assume, but with a slight seer power. I investigate a player every night to see if they are the tribble(or have the tribble?). I receive a powerup if I accomplish this. I'm assuming I'm trying to kill the tribble? Klingons don't like them right? Or else I'm trying to use it? And I'm told I don't like the Federation as they're known to harbour Tribble-like beings. So I imagine I get a bonus if the Federation are all blown up.

(Extra information: I don't actually watch Star Trek sadly, so it would help if others who do attempted to do more of the guessing at possible roles based on star trek characters side of thing. I've looked up Tribbles and Korax and I think I understand them now. Obviously I know what Klingons are!)
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Return to “Qo'noS”