Night 2

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Re: Night 2

Postby Admetus » 09 Oct 2013, 20:59:49

Yeah I'm counting on your vote doubling against Ryvvn to compensate for any shenanigans. It should be too far to reach, 3 apart.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Oct 2013, 21:00:46

Okaros's swap is 2 seconds late. We're fine.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Oct 2013, 21:02:20

Am I reading it right as a tie (8-8) including my doubled vote? Ack!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Oct 2013, 21:05:08

Well, at this point I just have to hope I didn't get cute and screw everything up. Hopefully Omega's a hardliner on the deadline issue, leaving it 9-6. I count 8-7 if he counts Okaros's switch.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Oct 2013, 21:12:18

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5...

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 10 Oct 2013, 08:29:35

So it might be a bit late to take advantage of, but Ryvvn contacted me with a PM last night about wanting to form a truce between my group and his. While he probably won't be alive to help communicate in secret anymore, I would be willing to bet he told his teammates about his attempt at an agreement. I can't reply back to him (his PM power didn't work that way), but if I color my vote a certain way tomorrow as he asked me to, they may still pick up on it. How we'd take advantage of that, I'm not sure, since nobody else can communicate in secret and neither team has any idea who the others' surviving members are. There's a chance that one of us with late blooming powers will pick up PM rights to help facilitate, but I suppose we can't really rely on that.

I think I'll give the vote color a shot anyway to try and gain their trust. If they work with us and we push out the other teams early, we'll be sitting pretty. Alternatively, we might be able to get them to show their cards just through seeing which ones help my votes. Either way, since one of us has a double vote bonus against Romulans and they're now down a man, it'll be pretty easy to overwhelm them when the time comes.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 10 Oct 2013, 08:47:40

You definitely don't want to turn something like that down as long as you're not providing any real information to them. But the only way to make it pay off would be to tip your faction to them through the Day thread or the Council. It could be used as an opening to provide the Romulans a signal that the other groups wouldn't be able to identify as easily, but outside of your personal protection, the Romulans and Klingons as a group wouldn't get anything in return, which makes me skeptical of why we'd take it further.

Also, didn't Blindsniper seem to agree to something like this? Was that from Day 1 Ryvvn, I wonder?

Last night I was mostly busy with the lady's birthday, so I forgot to submit a guard/block target. I was too focused on the Ryvvn vs Wasabi thing at the end to remember I hadn't sent anything in.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 10 Oct 2013, 09:30:54

I've been considering who we may want to night kill during Night 3. Ozymandias seems like an obvious target, but I'm concerned that a lot of people may attempt that (making ours redundant) or he may have protection. Although I will say that if I don't see any more activity at the Council then Ozy is a Sociopath. If Ozy is a member of one of the 3 other factions I would expect him to figure out a way to leverage it to his advantage.

San, on the other hand, could be a good target. Based on my "dangerous votes" theory Meta4, Stigmata, MEM, and AVS are not in San's faction so that would provide more information about them.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 10 Oct 2013, 09:48:40

Day 3 thread is currently being put together. Based on the official GM vote tally, it looks like Ryvvn bit it. No fluff yet or official death toll.

Return to “Qo'noS”