Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Night 6

Postby Omega » 14 Oct 2013, 17:53:01

You know the drill.

You do not have a night kill. In the absence of an election last night, I treated that as NO MAUL.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 6

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 02:23:38

For Gods sake.

Just me and Furin then. That power yesterday on me was literally the most annoying thing ever and I will voice formal complaint against it with starfleet command after the game.

So we missed our maul, which means apparently it doesn't save over until the next day. Because Klingons seem to be well co-ordinated like that.

Anyway, are you around Furin? You could well be toast due to the lynch of whichever player has the least votes. I would reccomend canvassing pretty heavily and maybe even revealing you're a Klingon. Because I don't fancy your chances against the others. Obviously I'm going to vote for you to survive, but they won't likely if yesterday is anything to go by.

I also suggest voting for someone like Sphenodont who might be the least likely to actually die, because he's been so quiet thus far.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 03:48:41

I've been really busy outside the game, but I'll make a stronger effort today. I might as well go into the Council and reveal FurinMirado as Klingon. I won't reveal how many Klingons there are. But might say "one or two" if pressed.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 05:46:22

well with so many of us dead, I'd actually try to trick them and say you're the last one alive straight out. You'll be much more likely to be protected if you're the last one than if there's another. Of course, that screws me over if you die because then they won't believe I'm a Klingon.

Your call anyway mate. Both ways work well. Suggest that your power works like Wasabi's and the rest of the Klingons did. Tell them that your power, as all the Klingons were, is completely reactive and thus you are not a threat to keep alive. Tell them that with all of your team dead, you will need at least one vote from each team if you are going to make it through the night. Tell them all that this is the perfect time for a sociopath who wants to outright kill a team to strike, and that they must each give you one or two votes in order to protect you from the inevitable lynch today.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 05:47:43

Hellheart isn't a tribble btw and I'm beginning to have serious issues with this power unless I find some sort of extra information soon.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 05:57:56

I posted in the Council and said they should vote to keep FurinMirado alive if they don't want the Klingon Empire to end soon. I was really careful about my actual wording, but that's the gist of it.

I'm working on my "dangerous" vote analysis and will post something in the next couple of hours.

It looks like DOM's demise might provide us with the most information. Not sure of his affiliation except he's not Federation.

AVS and Hellheart look like likely candidates for Sociopath. Since AVS was voted to face the beast and won, some of the voters on her may have been fellow team-mates which would peg her as Romulan. So Hellheart might be a good future target if we want to go after a possible Sociopath.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 08:01:45

News from the Council (paraphrased):

The Federation
-claim to know the identities of FurinMirado, dferrantino and sphenodont and none are Sociopaths
-asking for DOM to be lynched unless someone claims him

Romulan Empire
-have a message for the Federation player that is working with them
-the newly returned Federation player is a Cardassian mole, the same thing happened with Ryvvn and will likely happen with one of the recently departed Klingons
-they claim to know the Cardassian responsible and will reveal the name if we agree to vote for him tomorrow

Shall we pledge to vote for this mystery Cardassian tomorrow? I will put in a caveat that the deal is off if the named player is obviously not Cardassian. This could be a trick and it would be unfortunate if they named Clearasday.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 09:31:49

Yes, pledge and make whatever deals that hurts other teams.

I think as the weakest team currently, we should actually not be trying to hunt sociopaths. That helps the others too much. We should be trying to hunt the other teams to equalise them. Sociopaths help aid us in this cause. So try to work out who is a sociopath, then try to work out what the deal is on this Cardassian mole, then agree.

And then we both do a 360 and just vote for you to save you from this. So yeah, make sure you have a few more players in for voting for you. And make sure that you drain as much information from them as possible. We don't want a Klingon spy being brought back to give away all of our forums information to them. That would be totally unfair :S Find out whatever you can about it. No matter what you have to pledge to let them agree.

Lastly, AVS is likely a Federation or Romulan simply because of the fact that Wasabi's vote may have been the one to tip AVS over the edge (as mine certainly did nothing except the usual).

From Wasabi's role PM wrote:Given your longstanding feuds with the Federation and Romulan Empires, your votes against Romulans count double and those against the Federation count as a tie-breaker. (Thank Dax for softening that enmity!)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 10:20:40

I'm pushing for the Romulans to reveal who they believe is a Cardassian. I haven't been asked for any information nor am I providing any willingly. I have the Federation backing me up.

I have AVS as not being on the same team as San, so that would make AVS a Romulan. If you want, I can dig through the prior days and reconfirm that AVS and San are not on the same team.

I won't be back online for a couple hours. Hopefully the Romulans will see reason or cave to pressure and give up the name.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 12:05:26

The Romulans are claiming blindsniper as a Cardassian and the one that brought Ryvvn and San back as moles.

Have we targeted blindsniper for tribble-sense yet? If not, it might be worthwhile trying tonight.

Edit1: There's Ozy summarizing things said in the Council thread. That means he's not a Sociopath either unless the Sociopaths can spy on the Council.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 13:17:56

Will target blindsniper tonight. Will draw up some tables of who I think is what soon. Then I think we'd better start planning how best to look dangerous/crazy enough that the others keep us alive.

I've sent my vote in for you now mate, remember to do the same.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 13:31:36

I changed my vote to myself once it was revealed that we could self-vote.

Based on what we know, I think this is our list of possible Sociopaths:

AugenVonSauron
Hellheart
Mortus
Okaros
rekard

I'm probably missing some clues because I haven't had time to really dig through the days of voting and carefully read comments. The best I have is in the other thread. DOM's demise would really help us I believe. If we lynch blindsniper tomorrow that probably won't be very revealing but if we can rid ourselves of a Cardassian, great.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 13:34:55

Ozymandias wrote:Damar of Cardassia, broken by the Dominion: "Furin or CAD, one of the four spy snakes at El-Adrel. DOM and Hellheart and San, the non-spy mongooses at El-Adrel."

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, but I would like to know what this means. I'm understanding in that there are literally two of us left alive and I will of course still work with you as long as you don't have a secret mission of killing me, but,

Are you a spy snake? And if not, what does this mean?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 13:45:31

At least help me find the tribble and I'll work with whatever you want if spy you be.

That is, unless Ozy is spouting shit as always.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 13:47:12

The Cardassian Council Member is trying to claim that there are spies among all of the factions. The general opinion is that he's spreading disinformation.

So there's a spy that's either you or myself. I think that's BS.

He also claims that DOM, Hellheart and San are not spies.

The Romulan Council Member is claiming that Blindsniper is a Cardassian who has the ability to bring people back as spies. He brought back Ryvvn as a spy and the Romulans claimed to have sniffed this out and had him removed. Now San is back and the Romulans are claiming this is also because of Blindsniper.

My opinion is that if blindsniper is a Cardassian that's good enough for me! Lynch the bastard! :lol:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 13:55:11

Clearasday wrote:At least help me find the tribble and I'll work with whatever you want if spy you be.

He converted it into that crazy metaphor language, but it summarizes it pretty well.

Funny thing is, of the two of us, you're the one that went missing for a day. But seeing as this theory is coming from a Cardassian after the Romulan accusation I'm not going to worry too much about it.

If it would make you happy, you can target me tonight. See if I come up "tribble", whatever that means.

I just thought of "Tribbles on a Starship" starring Samuel Jackson as a pissed off Klingon. I wish I had time to photoshop that together.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 15 Oct 2013, 14:35:06

FurinMirado wrote:
Clearasday wrote:At least help me find the tribble and I'll work with whatever you want if spy you be.

He converted it into that crazy metaphor language, but it summarizes it pretty well.

Funny thing is, of the two of us, you're the one that went missing for a day. But seeing as this theory is coming from a Cardassian after the Romulan accusation I'm not going to worry too much about it.

If it would make you happy, you can target me tonight. See if I come up "tribble", whatever that means.

I just thought of "Tribbles on a Starship" starring Samuel Jackson as a pissed off Klingon. I wish I had time to photoshop that together.

Please do.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Oct 2013, 15:25:47

fair enough. As to the dissapearing for a day, I got no message about that. Think of the time that you were carried away by an Ent in my First Mayhem game, and couldn't do or say anything for the day. And then subsequently complained to me that the power sucked ass as the whole point of TWG was to encourage participation, not silence. I remember quite a strongly worded PM if memory serves.

Well this is the second time that the role that I implemented (and you complained about) and one that I have since learned is a dumb one, has been used on me in a game. So I was just as frustrated as you were. Especially since we lost our maul. Anyway, nothing that I know of happened to me. I'm still a Klingon whatever that may be.

Return to “Qo'noS”