Postby Omega » 16 Oct 2013, 18:08:07

You do not have a night kill tonight.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 8

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 18:29:30

Nothing happened, there, proof that I'm still a fully fledged Klingon. Is my honor proven?

Now that the spies are all dead, they can't read our forum anymore. I guess we have to identify which faction is the most dangerous to us now that the Cardassians took a beating, and if there actually is only one sociopath or two like we thought.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 18:30:54

And I've just received beautiful confirmation that I win by achieving Klingon parity, excellent.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Oct 2013, 19:10:19

Well Hellheart is definitely a Sociopath. It has been confirmed by two other factions.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Oct 2013, 19:23:47

Hellheart may be the last Sociopath.

The Cardassians and Romulans have each lost 3 players just like us so we are even with them now unless one of them started with only 4 players. I think the assumption that all teams started with 5, making 20, plus Morn plus 3 Sociopaths

I haven't tried to log into Kmpek. I'll check it out and report back.

Edit1: The account is inactive. So no talking at all. (nice touch Omega)

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 02:57:30

Hrrmm, rekard and Ozy should not be allowed to lynch you. I say we try to lynch them. I don't understand why you're lynching Hellheart. As soon as he is allowed to die, people will say that we're the next strongest team because we have the one remaining spy. As long as he lives, we can deflect attention from us to him. I'm tempted to make some kind of argument that the Cardassians and Romulans have allied against the rest of us, and vote for one of them. Thoughts? All we need to do is get Hellheart on side and get the Federation on side. Then, since we outnumber both of them, we can drop them both later.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 02:59:34

Oh shit. you're inactive, okay.

I'll be voting with you, so today will basically make it obvious that I am a Klingon as well. No point in hiding that. The question is, who do we put our votes on? We need to somehow sound out the Federation and the Sociopath to see if there is anyone they'd be willing to vote for rather than you.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 03:00:07

I hope that you can change your vote, otherwise we're likely sacrificing someone who could actually turn out to be an ally. Omega, can he change his vote?

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 03:27:59

I don't see anything that says I can't move my vote. Have I missed something? Who would we aim for?

I'm going to have to carefully word my response. I'd rather not give them more information than they already have. But I feel the need to refute their claim that I'm a spy.

It might be too late, but I would avoid doing anything that might show you are a Klingon. If they do lynch me they'll know I'm not a spy and they may well lynch you next.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 04:05:58

Alright, I'm going to hold off so my response isn't right after yours. I'll put a draft of my post here:

Hellheart, you were called out in the Council by the Federation and Romulans. Neither the Cardassians nor the Klingons have jumped in to claim you as one of theirs. At this point in the game all groups are close to elimination, so if you were part of a team they would surely vouch for you. You are a Sociopath. But I do see we still have 8 people in the game so the Klingon Empire is giving you a free pass today.

Rekard, I am not a spy. I was not given any special power bonuses last night. My biggest advantage is a solid claim of being a Klingon. Now tell me, would you rather have me or my unknown companion with you at endgame? If I was in your shoes on the last day with myself and 3 other people, I would really like it if I could be sure that 1 of them was a Klingon.

Thoughts? I'll post this in about an hour or so unless you see something I should change. Unfortunately today is a busy day of work for me. I may not be able to really join the discussion until late.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 04:35:07

My spy status doesn't really seem to matter anymore though, so if they lynch me and it means you survive, thats still good for the team. But yeah, the post seems fine, go for it.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 04:36:51

Ask Hellheart who he would go for and say that you're willing to vote with him as long as its not a Klingon.

The question is, from your council meetings, are there any teams that you know WOULD side with us against another team? If we started going head to head with the Cardassians, would the Federation or Romulans support us?

We need to get the Feds on side as well, considering they're the weakest and nobody will vote for them at this point in the game likely.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 05:03:21

The Romulans and Cardassians were at each others' throats yesterday, so no love lost there. We might be able to get the Romulans to vote against Cardassians which would be to our benefit. I'm even wondering if I should publicly request a truce with the Romulans until the Cardassians are wiped out.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 05:19:13

Try it, we just need to have them fall to infighting enough that we survive to maul again tomorrow.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 06:08:19

I was going to post this to the day thread, then I realised that if I make this observation it will give away entirely that I'm the last Klingon.

Here it is:

rekard wrote:It is natural for the Klingons not wanting to die. They have the upper hand. They have a powered up spy. They also have their seer alive. The balance favors them.

I don't quite understand how you claim to know so much about the Klingons. They have a seer do they? Are you actually claiming that every team has parity in powers? Yet every Klingon that has died so far has had a completely Reactive power. A defensive power. A power activated only by other people acting against them. The Klingons have no seer, nor do we need one. We deal in honor, and any that wish to lynch us will face our powers retroactively.

If you want, you can take some of the points and throw them at rekard, or I can do it if you think its time for me to also claim Klingon. Your call. But his point that we have a seer should really be one to attack him on.

Also, you get to do the fun thing of claiming later that the last person to vote to lynch you will suffer your reactive power retroactively.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 06:35:26

I'm starting to see an endgame where it's DOM and myself sharing a Romulan/Klingon win (if that's how it works).

I'm not so bold as to flat out state it in the public thread. That will probably just result in DOM dying and a (failed) attempt on my life as well.

Edit1: The way the rules are worded would seem to suggest we cannot share a victory with another team.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 07:05:25

If we have trouble gaining allies I may have to start revealing information in this order:

1. We do have a Spy
2. He was a Seer that could find other spies, a power that is now useless.
3. He can intercept Federation transmissions, a power made useless since there is only one Federation officer. Unless the Federation officer starts talking to himself we get nothing.
4. His objective is the same as the Klingon Empire and has no special powers for being the last Spy. I deem him trustworthy due to his actions in the Klingon thread.
5. The Klingon Spy is Clearasday

And that last one I would be very hesitant to reveal.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 07:43:11

It looks like we have a truce with the Romulans for now. But they really want Hellheart removed.

I'm going to have to review yesterday's conversation and this morning. Maybe I can prove that Hellheart can't attempt to maul tonight and so can be left alive one more day.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 07:54:57

Fair enough, though I feel that if Hellheart dies today, I'll likely be lynched tomorrow as the spy (if you choose to tell them its me), and then it'll be up to you alone. If you think you can carry us to end game, go for it. I'm pretty realistic about our ending. I can't win if you die because they'll just lynch me as the spy after you die. So if one of us IS to die, it should be me, for you to have a chance. However, I don't see how a team of one has any chance at winning. We really need us both alive.

Oh and one other reason to keep Hellheart alive if I die, you're immune to nightkills aren't you? So he's the perfect person for you to keep around.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 08:04:40

Yes, although as a Council member I believe I only have a 50% survival rate tonight.

I may have a way to survive this solo, but I will need to read through the threads some more.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 08:38:19

Hrmm. Have you by any chance worked out whether Ozy is Cardassian or Romulan? I feel like I'm missing something somewhere.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 08:44:26

Ozy Cardassian
Rekard Cardassian
Okaros Federation
Visigoth Romulan

Does that make sense?

That makes the teams
You + Me
Rekard + Ozy
DOM + Visigoth
Okaros as the lone rider
Hellheart as the lone rider

If we can get Okaros and Hellheart on side, we can take down Rekard or Ozy. It could happen. We should use our vote strength today to do so. Hellheart will likely vote for anyone that ISNT him. Thats 3 votes out of 8. If Okaros sided with us it would be a draw. All we need is to split the votes of the others up anyway.

Since Ozy is silenced he'll vote last minute. Expect him to vote for you with rekard. There's no way he'll not. And they'll do so again tomorrow EVEN if you kill the sociopath or Okaros.
Which means we vote for Rekard or we vote for Ozy. Unless you can find another way around this.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 09:00:42

I believe you are correct on the roles.

Ozymandias has already voted for me as has rekard.

I have to think over my options. Keep in mind we have a maul coming tomorrow.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 09:09:28

The maul likely won't work is the thing. Its too late in the game to know anymore. We haven't seen many GA's dead so there's probably still one alive.

Also remember that there are lots of powers out there that we dont even know about. if you go back and read my postings of the Fed forum, Okaros' power might be the one that breaks ties on him. Which means he could be lethal in the following days.

Same with visigoth or DOM. One of them silenced Ozy.

And what can rekard and Ozy do? They're likely the ones that murdered Admetus since we have yet to see the source of that. OR else it was the Romulans. Either way, we've got a lot of unknown powers out there. Keep that in mind.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 09:20:32

I'm going to have to consider the viability of three separate scenarios:

1. I go lone wolf to win

2. I claim to be the spy and you go lone wolf to win. Unfortunately once I'm dead they will know I'm not the spy. The Romulans have probably figured out that you are the second Klingon on the grassy knoll and after what rekard said I'm betting the Cardassians do too.

3. We survive this and win together.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 09:31:48

Well I just want to go on record saying that I think the 3rd option is our only option. And this is coming from me, one that would usually be called General Betrayus and first in line to throw his teammates under the bus. I'm pretty sure 3 is the way to go. But I'm happy to debate. If you think 1 or 2 is a better option, sell it to me.

3 works a lot better though if Hellheart survives to distract the lynch from us on later days.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 09:55:31

The problem I have with leaving Hellheart alive is the very possible scenario where he has a night kill tonight and he uses it to kill me in my sleep. I just got confirmation from Omega that my night protection has only a 50% chance of working because I am a Council member.

If Hellheart kills me tonight, then everyone will know I was not the spy and they will go after you tomorrow, ending our side. I don't suppose you have a trick up your sleeve?

Unless Hellheart can give assurance that he does not have a night kill I think our best option is to lynch Hellheart today and hope that the Romulans will help us lynch Ozymandias tomorrow. Then we can choose whether to maul rekard or go after one of the Romulans. Rekard may very well continue voting for me as he is convinced I'm the spy. Okaros is a mystery. The Romulans may very well start going after us once there is only rekard left. It's hard to say what they'll be able to do with their abilities. One of them must have an ability to silence people, unless it's Okaros doing that.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 10:26:45

You're worried he'll nightkill you? When half the other players wantbhim dead more? I'd say there's a ridiculously small chance of that. You've been nightkill immune all game, havjng a 50% chance of dying on one apecific night is very slim. You forget he's alone here. His vote is so valuable to us. I'd be more concerned about another faction having a nightkill.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 10:49:24

If I don't get night killed, maybe we go after Ozymandias. It may turn out to be easier to lynch him than maul him. If Hellheart joins us then we may have:

Ozymandias - 3
FurinMirado - 2
Hellheart - 2

with Okaros possibly pushing someone into a tie or ending it for Ozymandias.

Rekard can still switch his vote to Hellheart if he wants to mess it up for us. Or the Romulans may be upset that we're not going after Hellheart and vote for me. But the above scenario seems the most reasonable.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 13:04:45

Right well I can't be on late tonight, I've got a job interview tomorrow morning early. So I'll be changing my vote to Ozymandias then sometime in the next two hours. I can't do it right now because otherwise it would look like I'm floundering for a target. Are we agreed on that or are we taking a last minute change of course?

I see voting for rekard or Ozy as the only way.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 13:19:05

First off, good luck!

Secondly, I am voting Ozymandias barring some huge revelation in the Day thread.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 13:19:10

Clearasday wrote: I've got a job interview tomorrow morning early.

Good luck.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 13:59:15

Thanks dudes.

Hellheart just sent me this message. (Which means he must have a PM ability). He says that the message IN TURN was sent to him by Ozy

Hellheart wrote:Ozy sent this message to Visi and me:

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Don't let anyone know I forwarded the message

If necessary, use this to make sure that DOM allies with us. Ozy has designs on Hellheart murdering DOM at night. If he finds out about it, DOM will side with us. That is all the proof we need.

Don't let anyone know that Hell forwarded us the message. Say that one of our team 'intercepted' it or something. Or else he'll likely not get any more information like this or something?

Also it proves we got the teams all wrong. Visi is the last Federation. Okaros is the Romulan.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 14:24:38

Hellheart came to the same conclusion we did it would seem. I'm with you on Ozy now.

Furin - 3 - Ozy, Rekard, Visigoth
Ozy - 2 - Furin, Clear
Rekard - 1 - Hellheart
Hellheart - 1 - DOM

Not voted - Okaros

Hellheart will almost certainly move to Ozy now that we've both moved to Ozy. That will make it 3-3. Then it'll be up to Okaros and DOM to choose whether Ozy or you die. This should be good.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 15:02:15

Looks like Hellheart has voted for Ozymandias and Ozymandias has changed his vote to Hellheart. This could get interesting. Though I seriously doubt his vote will stay on Hellheart.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 15:22:47

I really want to post this:

FurinMirado, Drama Llama wrote:
Clearasday wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:(HEADER: Neither of you may respond to this 140-char PM)

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Seriously?

Voting with Furin then, Ozymandias. At least we had the good sense to do our alliance talking in the open, not behind closed doors trying to control the entire game. It seems like Ozy has a master plan and I do not wish to think what he and rekard's powers are, since we still know neither of them. Join us or not DOM, we didn't tell anyone to vigilante anyone.

For the record, I can't see any possible way for the Klingons to win. We would have to kill 6 people. Seriously. The rules seem to state that there can be no shared team victory so...yeah I've been holding onto an ability that kills 6 people. I am...the Master Exploder!

Why do you think I chose Picard laughing at a warp engine breach cloud? Now you are all doomed! You fools! You foolish fools!

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 15:29:18

Do it. I'm off to bed. Good luck mate, and I'd say keep your vote with mine unless you see an exceptionally good opportunity to win the game. The last thing I want is to wake up and find you've switched to lynch Hellheart or Visigoth. That would spell disaster for us.

Return to “Qo'noS”