Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 18:43:06

You have a Night Kill

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 9

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 19:16:58

Some of those power votes were mine. The rest must have been Ozy's penalty. I'll fill you in with all the details when I get up tomorrow morning.

Long story short, I got a power boost a couple nights back. I kept it to myself in case of your sudden, but inevitable betrayal. ;)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 03:59:22

I just got a PM. I was visited last night. It looks like my power worked. I don't have any more information than that, but it's probably safe to assume it was Hellheart.

On Day 7 I received a PM that my ability had been given a power boost. In addition to my normal power, I can choose to gain a number of additional votes equal to those that vote for me. So yesterday I got 4 additional votes because of the 3 people that voted for me plus the one power vote. The other 2 power votes on Ozymandias may have been his penalty.

I can use this power 2 times. Since I can't die to a night kill I assumed you would turn on me in the Day thread, so I kept this ability a secret until needed. Now I see no reason to keep it secret. Especially since it holds the key to our win. I have 1 use left.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 04:14:28

Obviously Hellheart is no greater threat than anyone else now. I think this might be our endgame:

1. rekard, Visigoth or Hellheart (if we can get the Romulans to side with us against someone)
2. maul DOM or Okaros

leaving 1 Romulan, Visigoth and Hellheart. Lynch one of them and we win.

Tomorrow they will most definitely go after me or you. I think that's the day that we need to use my ability to modify the votes. So we need to try to side with the Romulans today and secure a death that isn't Klingon. The maul can then take care of one of the Romulans and we can use my power on the last day to achieve victory.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 05:11:44

Perfect Perfect Perfect. Don't worry about not trusting, Omega clearly gave me a role that was supposed to be ridiculously hard to survive with. We'll ask hellheart in thread if he tried to target you, but I'd say today our main aim is to take the romulans down a peg or two surely?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 18 Oct 2013, 05:29:39

Roles were randomly assigned!

Hope things went well this morning CAD.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 05:47:50

Yes, one way or another we need to take the Romulans down a peg. But I think it needs to happen secretly with our maul.

We just need to get someone lynched today that isn't Klingon and not by using my ability. The only way I see that happening is if we can get the Romulans to vote for someone that isn't Klingon. I'm really busy with work this morning, so I'm not going to be able to post. I think it's best to wait and see what the Romulans start with.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 08:25:07

Plan A: From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee

1. I post in the Day thread that I was targeted by Hellheart last night and it is obviously not safe to let a Sociopath live this late. I vote for Hellheart and urge the Romulans to vote with me.

2. The Romulans (hopefully) vote Hellheart as well. You join us, making it 4 votes for Hellheart, enough to get him lynched. Hellheart will probably join rekard in voting for me. Visigoth might join them as well, making it 3 votes for me. At this point we can't win if I use my ability so we cross our fingers that no one changes at the last minute or uses a vote power.

3. Hellheart is lynched, we maul DOM. This puts us at: 2 Klingons, 1 Cardassian, 1 Federation, 1 Romulan

4. In the Day 10 thread I loudly proclaim to be the spy and I used my night kill to slaughter DOM. Maniacal laughter, maybe a monologue. Really ham it up and get them to vote for me. I use my ability and suddenly they've all voted for rekard.

5. Rekard is lynched making it 2 Klings, 1 Fed and 1 Rom, Klingon Win

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 08:32:22

Plan B: The Fall of General Betrayus

1. Plan A fails because the Romulans vote for me instead.

2. I confess that you are the Spy and try to lead a lynch on you instead.

3. You are lynched, DOM is mauled which ends the day at: 1 Klingon, 1 Fed, 1 Rom, 1 Car, 1 Socio

4. I call for Hellheart's lynch, saying that he must have killed DOM last night. We cannot let a Sociopath live this long. We lynch Hellheart so at the end of Day 10 we have: 1 Klingon, 1 Fed, 1 Rom, 1 Car

5. Worst case scenario, I'm in lynch danger and use my ability to get rekard lynched instead. I maul either Okaros or Visigoth. EOD: 1 Klingon, 1 Fed/Rom

We win? Tie? Winner determined by RNG? This is why this is Plan B.

(Plus Hellheart could actually kill someone and totally mess things up)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 11:36:46

Damn, slow day. Well I've started Plan A. We'll see if anyone climbs on board. I might have to sweeten the pot by offering to have the Spy reveal himself tomorrow for lynch. If even that doesn't work, we may have to go with Plan B.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 11:41:41

I say we just use your power today and vote for aomeone not hellheart. He cant kill you anymore now. Whats stopping that? Sorry, busy day and not been back home yet.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 11:52:23

If we take out someone today and maul a Romulan tonight that leaves us with 2 people. How will we escape being lynched tomorrow?

Edit1: I'm just saying, if Day 10 starts with 2 Klingons they're going to band together to either lynch you or me.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 13:46:08

My vote can also be boosted by 2 votes twice. Its why we won yesterday and its why we'll win today. I'll use it today, you save your power for tomorrow as you're nightkill immune.

And yes I kept it from you. But only because I was advised against telling anyone. Dont ask me why. So im not sure if the forum could still be read yesterday by ozy or something. Either way, ive got nothing else to hide.

Today we have 4 votes and 5 if you get off hellheart. Then tonight I likely die but you maul another and win the game with your ridiculous vote count. And the spy dies so they think youre weak. Its win win.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 13:50:50

Why is Hellheart so important?

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 13:55:53

With Hellheart we have 5 votes, with 4 votes unknown. Except either Visigoth or rekard may have a +1 vote boost. Someone boosted their vote against me yesterday. We could be walking into a 5:5 situation.

With the Romulans we have 6 votes, with 3 votes unknown. Even with a vote booster we're at 6:4.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 14:15:48

a 5:5 situation is the best we've got. Hellheart is so important because he's somehow come to realise that we're not going to kill him. Exactly like he voiced today. Which means he knows not to threaten us or try to kill us.

Its perfect. He's walking us to endgame and he doesn't realise you're completely nightkill immune.

Besides, we'll win the lynch today. And if you think we won't you can use your power. Lets maul Okaros and try to lynch rekard.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 14:17:10

Admission: Scenario 2 leaves Furin alive. If the Klingons did not betray me, I would let them share victory.
Hellheart actually just said that. Come on. You want to try to take him out when he's the only player not voting for us. Do you have a secret agenda to kill all sociopaths or something, or are you actually working to make sure that the Klingons win this game. We don't stop a good thing when it happens.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 14:20:13

Alright, you may screw me over in the end but DOM has now voted for me. It's possible you're in cahoots with Hellheart and working towards a special victory but voting with the Romulans is not an option now. I can either go along with your plan and hope that you're actually working with me or I can try to get you lynched as the actual Spy which leads to a draw (at best) or just my death today.

Honestly, fuck it, go for broke. Who do we try to lynch? Rekard?

Edit1: Okay, we'll go after rekard. I'm fine with Okaros

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 14:31:04

Sweet. I'm the Klingon spy. I'm Klingon. I work for Klingons. I'm working towards a Klingon victory. If I were the Romulan spy in the Klingon team, I could understand why I might want to betray you. But as the Klingon spy in the Klingon team, who just murdered all the other spies spying on us, I'm not exactly going to be pulling any surprises this game. It was hard enough hunting the other three down and surviving, let alone with Omega telling me every day that I should be advised not to say anything about any of this in our thread.

Anyway, to business. Okaros gets mauled, I'll vote with you, we throw the lynch to the wind tonight.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:26:19

Note to rekard:
rekard wrote:Clear shouod be the one to be less trusted in these situations. He always barnishes his lies with a hint of truth and plays the pity discourse with skill.

"I don't have anything useful" "We can deal with each other lately "

He always has a card under his sleeve. How many people fall under the belief of his snake tongue? I have seen wolves and Ionitor get fooled by him. The truly Machavellian bastard is him. And they worry because I am the only one besides them who knew any real information about what the spies were.

This is probably the nicest thing anyone has said about me for quite a while. I needed this, thanks mate.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 16:48:35

Well do I activate my ability in the hopes that your +2 vote power will save us tomorrow?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:53:37

Do it. I'll save my power for tomorrow and that should be enough to save us. Good luck mate.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:54:11

Unless you want me to ALSO use mine in case you think they might roleblock or something? What do we think? Saving it for tomorrow will help, but it won't help if you're dead.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 16:55:00

save it for tomorrow, I've sent my activation PM to Omega

If we don't have your power tomorrow we can't win the game

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 17:01:43

Hey whatever happens, I hope those last minute posts strike a bit of fear into the Romulan camp. It's been good working with you Furin. I'm pretty sure I've never had a game where we were on the same team. I've loved this one so far. Good Luck
Last edited by Clearasday on 18 Oct 2013, 17:02:19, edited 1 time in total.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 17:02:06

This has been damned entertaining :lol:

Return to “Qo'noS”