- Each player must vote for another player once per day
- If you switch your vote, retractions are appreciated but not required
- Every missed vote will receive compounding penalty votes the day after
- Please don't miss votes, the player count is small enough as it is
- Being detained wlll override the vote requirement for that player(s) on that day only
- The Princess being detained will override the vote requirement for all players on that day only
- Each wolf should log a maul vote
- I will accept last vote override
- No PMs outside of those between the GM and players
- No quoting PMs in any thread; paraphrasing allowed
Specific game rules:
Each day the players will vote for one to be detained (revealed) and possibly ejected from the palace (discarded). After a player has been voted for detention, their role is revealed and they will not be able to vote the next day; the player will be given the chance to execute their role power over the course of the following day, and if their power has not changed their fate, they will be ejected that night and their faction revealed. Each night the wolves will vote to maul (shred) one player who is currently not in detention, the following morning only that player's faction will be revealed (the role information will be lost).
The roles and their royal values are as follows:
- 1. Guard (2): If detained, may publicly choose an unrevealed player and publicly guess their role (other than guard); that player (or GM) will respond either "yes" or "no"; if correct, that player gets ejected at the end of the day instead.
- 2. Priest (x1): If detained, may privately choose two other players, and those players will be privately informed of each other's roles and factions. Priest will still be ejected at the end of the day.
- 3. Baron (x1): If detained, may privately choose any other player, and if their value is lower than that day's vote winner (as determined and revealed by GM), the chosen player will be ejected at the end of the day instead.
- 4. Handmaid (x1): If detained, may privately choose any other player, and that player may not be detained that day nor mauled that night. If they win the day's vote, the selection will bump to second place; if they are selected for maul, Handmaid returned to play and the last selecting wolf ejected instead.
- 5. Prince (x1): If detained, may publicly choose any other player to discard their current role, and then Prince's discarded as well; both players given a replacement from the discarded roles, and if the chosen player becomes a prince, they will be ejected at the end of day instead.
- 6. King (x1): If detained, may privately choose any other player to trade roles with; new role will be publicly revealed, and may then use the traded power immediately.
- 7. Countess (x1): If detained, will bring along the second place vote to join in detention; that player's role will be revealed but they may not use their power. If that player is the King or Prince, Countess will be ejected at the end of the day; if that player is any other role, they will be ejected at the end of the day instead.
- 8. Princess (x1): If a wolf, may not be killed until the other wolf has died; if human, may not be killed unless it results in wolves reaching parity. If detained, faction will be publicly revealed. During detention, the Princess holds the sole vote for that day; the players may discuss and persuade her vote, but only the Princess vote will count that day. If not eligible to be killed, will be returned to standard play at the end of the day.
- All roles are randomly distributed among all players
- The game will begin with 1 pre-selected wolf
- The first night that wolf will select one other player as a second wolf instead of a maul
- Kills begin on day/night 2 with the first ejection and the first maul
The Fairy Catmother