Day 6

Postby Omega » 14 Oct 2013, 17:57:09

Nothing to discuss at the moment.

Chancellor Kmpec
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Day 6

Postby Chancellor Kmpec » 15 Oct 2013, 03:54:14

The Klingon Empire has been heavily hit lately.

FurinMirado is a Klingon. If you do not wish to see the Klingon Empire wiped out yet, then vote for him to remain in play today.

Jaresh-Inyo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jaresh-Inyo » 15 Oct 2013, 07:16:46

The Federation knows the affiliations of FurinMirado, dferrantino, and sphenodont. None are Sociopaths and all should and shall be protected.

DastardlyOldMan is a wildcard. Does anybody want to claim him or should we leave him to the beast?

Senator Letant
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Senator Letant » 15 Oct 2013, 07:31:05

I think there are more serious matters to attend to.

To our resident Federation nudist:
You may wish to know that your freshly-returned colleague is, in fact, a Cardassian mole. We suffered the same annoyance with Ryvvn. Fortunately, we were forewarned by our spies and knew not to trust him, but I doubt your pathetic excuse for an intelligence network would have spotted the signs.

We offer this bargain:
Before committing suicide, our interrogators managed to extract the name of Ryvvn's master. We will reveal the identitiy of this mad Cardassian scientist in exchange for a pledge to eliminate him tomorrow (assuming the Cardassians will not somehow benefit from his being lynched tomorrow). We encourage the Klingons to join us in this effort as well, as they are certainly next on the list to have a Cardassian spy amongst their ranks. Perhaps it will be your former Chancellor returned from the dead? Wouldn't that be a disgrace.

Legate Damar
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Legate Damar » 15 Oct 2013, 08:25:18

There are no moles in game (see rules).

But there are four spies still alive, one per team.

DOM and Hellheart are not spies.

Furin or CAD is a spy.

Senator Letant
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Senator Letant » 15 Oct 2013, 08:28:43

Legate Damar wrote:There are no moles in game (see rules).

The rules clearly state that that is only true at the start of the game. We caught your mole red-handed and know who his handler was, for you to deny it is laughable.

Chancellor Kmpec
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Chancellor Kmpec » 15 Oct 2013, 09:23:35

Senator Letant, if what you say is false then the Cardassians are still the team in the best position. If what you say is true then we are in grave peril. Name the Cardassian player. If the Klingon Empire cannot find evidence contrary to your claim (of him being a Cardassian) then you can consider us temporary allies.

Legate Damar
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Legate Damar » 15 Oct 2013, 09:25:55

Senator Letant wrote:
Legate Damar wrote:There are no moles in game (see rules).

The rules clearly state that that is only true at the start of the game. We caught your mole red-handed and know who his handler was, for you to deny it is laughable.

You stupid Romulan ratunka!

Reread the rules more carefully, or suffer the consequences of your idiocy.

Chancellor Kmpec
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Chancellor Kmpec » 15 Oct 2013, 09:57:38

Your teams are guaranteed to be working towards the same goal and win condition as you at the start of the game(though they may also have personal/other agendas). (No moles, as much as I love that idea.)

Emphasis mine. It is unclear whether this means no moles at the beginning or throughout the entire game. However...

I have tried to tell you all the things I have NOT put in the game. But as for the rest, Expect everything. Role changes, backstabbings, post restrictions. You know the awful shenanigans I’ve created before, expect many more.

Well look at that.

I reiterate: the Cardassians are currently in the lead. If Senator Letant can name a Cardassian then it should be done, regardless of whether this "Cardassian Mole" theory is correct.

Jaresh-Inyo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jaresh-Inyo » 15 Oct 2013, 10:05:29

Chancellor Kmpec wrote:I reiterate: the Cardassians are currently in the lead. If Senator Letant can name a Cardassian then it should be done, regardless of whether this "Cardassian Mole" theory is correct.

Agreed.

Legate Damar
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Legate Damar » 15 Oct 2013, 10:23:25

San is not a mole or a spy.

Senator Letant
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Senator Letant » 15 Oct 2013, 10:49:03

Since we seem to have achieved an agreement then:

Blindsniper is a Cardassian agent. He is the one responsible for the resurrection of Ryvvn and San.

We have methods for discerning the accuracy of our results and have used them in this case to confirm that this information is not the result of a misdirection, disguise, or other misleading trick.

My hope is that one of you will be able to confirm this from your own faction's prior intelligence-gathering efforts. I'm sure you all realize that attempts to confirm this tonight will be suspect, as one side or the other will attempt to mislead, prevent, or otherwise obscure the truth of Blindsniper's allegiance and role from you.

Return to “The Meeting Place”