Final Tally:
visigoth -4- dastardlyoldman, sphenodont, the fairy catmother, necklessone
necklessone -3- jrsthethird, stdio, visigoth
the fairy catmother -2- gungnir888, rekard
aldax -1- san

Failed to Vote:
aldax
dferrantino

Player visigoth (human) has been eliminated by town vote.
Player rekard (human) has been eliminated by maul.

For failure to vote, player aldax receives one penalty vote today, is at risk of WoG for one more missed vote, and should feel ashamed.
For failure to vote, player dferrantino receives one penalty vote today, is at risk of WoG for one more missed vote, and should feel ashamed.

Day 4 ends Thursday, 7:00pm Pacific.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 4

Postby Ryvvn » 24 May 2017, 19:16:11

10 Players; 3 wolves:
jrsthethird
aldax
necklessone
rekard (human)
gungnir888
sphenodont
the fairy catmother
dferrantino
san
admetus (human)
dastardlyoldman
mister e meat (human)
visigoth (human)
stdio
ravebomb (human)
rictus (human)

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 24 May 2017, 19:49:36

Ryvvn wrote:For failure to vote, player dferrantino receives one penalty vote today, is at risk of WoG for one more missed vote, and should feel ashamed.

I feel very ashamed. For the record, (and so I have something down today :facepalm: ) I would have voted for [vote.]The Fairy Catmother[/vote].
Last edited by dferrantino on 24 May 2017, 20:17:26, edited 1 time in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 24 May 2017, 20:17:18

I laid out my read of Admetus-as-a-wolf in Day 2, but Admetus-as-a-human means that necklessone's D1 vote means basically nothing, takes some heat off of Rictus, and puts FCM in a suspicious spot with, again, a heavy link to necklessone. Yesterday's Visigoth lynch is convenient since they're both under the gun anyway, and I still can't square their votes on D3 with both of them being wolves. Seems like it would have made more sense to just keep it tied. Either way, weird shenanigans and I keep going back and forth as to which one of them is the wolf. Probably means it's neither of them.

Other than that I really don't like
#Vote for: sphenodont's
jump onto Visi with literally no reasoning, especially given that DOM didn't give a reason either and I can't see anything that anyone would have picked up on.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 24 May 2017, 21:33:59

#Vote for: stdio

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 24 May 2017, 22:23:57

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 25 May 2017, 04:48:23

I'm confused by the maul choices. Ravebomb -> Rictus -> rekard. On the upside, it either means there won't be another maul since we are out of 'R' names, or this is about to go meta and Ryvvn needs to lock his door.

Day 1:
Rictus votes for blind then MEM
rekard votes for San
Ravebomb votes for jrs

Day 2:
rekard votes for Spheno
Rictus votes for neck, then swaps and votes for dfer

Day 3:
rekard votes for FCM

I was hoping there would be some common theme, but the votes from the maulrats don't have any similarities.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 25 May 2017, 05:03:06

dferrantino wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:For failure to vote, player dferrantino receives one penalty vote today, is at risk of WoG for one more missed vote, and should feel ashamed.

I feel very ashamed. For the record, (and so I have something down today :facepalm: ) I would have voted for [vote.]The Fairy Catmother[/vote].

This is great to say after the fact, but clearly needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Both you and Aldax have some deciding votes that have put humans away, so placing unofficial votes after the fact isn't going to win a lot of points.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 25 May 2017, 05:44:23

Another vote-and-run-day for me - apologies on phoning some of this in.

[vote.]rekard[/vote]

e: Guh
Last edited by DastardlyOldMan on 25 May 2017, 08:49:15, edited 1 time in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 25 May 2017, 06:12:23

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Another vote-and-run-day for me - apologies on phoning some of this in.

[vote.]rekard[/vote]

I've got bad news for you...

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 25 May 2017, 06:17:53

Jrsthethird wrote:[#vote]stdio[/#vote]

Why?

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 25 May 2017, 06:18:16

What is it with all of the random vote and runs this game?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 25 May 2017, 07:54:20

Too vanilla, perhaps?

For me, things have been super-hectic at work so I'm just making sure I'm getting my vote in, with justifying it being a secondary concern. That said, we're at the point that we need to start piecing things together.

I'd poke at DOM, who's been very underspoken this game, but his claim of being too busy to fully participate jibes with his vote for rekard this morning. (I'd say the same of rekard, but he's obviously not a wolf.)

Gungnir's been pushing FCM for a couple of days, without much of a justification. His
rebuttal to Admetus didn't ring true to me. It felt forced, especially since he seems to be avoiding getting involved in the main vote races.

And then there's necklessone, who can't seem to avoid the main vote races. I still think that his day one vote was questionable, and reasoning it as "safety" doesn't track. He wasn't one of the people tied, and with less than a minute in the day, a two-vote swing onto himself was incredibly unlikely. Interestingly, the next day he seals the deal on lynching the person he saved the day before.

I'm good with another
#Vote for: necklessone
. (To be honest, if I'd been back on last night and saw he was in contention, I'd've switched my vote.)

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 25 May 2017, 07:57:38

:facepalm: Goddammit.

OK so now I feel we've been playing battleship trying to pin a wolf

Gungnir888 wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

This is great to say after the fact, but clearly needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Both you and Aldax have some deciding votes that have put humans away, so placing unofficial votes after the fact isn't going to win a lot of points.

What? all I've done is tie the bandwagons at worst, and even that is before people start moving erratically between the two wagons damning someone. Trying to pin blame for that is pretty suspicious

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Another vote-and-run-day for me - apologies on phoning some of this in.

[vote]rekard

Just as a friendly nudge because I don't think that vote is valid: rekard is dead
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 25 May 2017, 08:55:16

I need a heat map or something: I really haven't had a chance to go back and reread anything and get impressions, so I'm almost purely looking at the vote tallies in the beginning of the day.

That said, I'm reading enough to realize that - despite missing the vote - dfer's been particularly active and engaged, which, well:

#Vote for: dferrantino

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 25 May 2017, 09:01:41

Aldax wrote::facepalm: Goddammit.

Gungnir888 wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

What? all I've done is tie the bandwagons at worst, and even that is before people start moving erratically between the two wagons damning someone. Trying to pin blame for that is pretty suspicious

[vote]rekard

Just as a friendly nudge because I don't think that vote is valid: rekard is dead

"Deciding" may be the wrong word. Discard in favor of "the critical third vote that pushes a human into contention."

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 25 May 2017, 09:14:28

Gungnir888 wrote:
Aldax wrote::facepalm: Goddammit.

Gungnir888 wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

[vote]rekard

"Deciding" may be the wrong word. Discard in favor of "the critical third vote that pushes a human into contention."

That make any sense. I was the second vote on MEM on D1, the first vote on Admetus D2, and missed yesterday's vote entirely.

To that point, DOM: I don't think I've ever made the first vote on someone as a wolf. Or as a human, for that matter.

Aldax

Postby Aldax » 25 May 2017, 15:05:23

DastardlyOldMan wrote:I need a heat map or something: I really haven't had a chance to go back and reread anything and get impressions, so I'm almost purely looking at the vote tallies in the beginning of the day.

Doing my best here

[+] Day One
tally
mister e meat : 5 : jrsthethird, dferrantino, stdio, rictus, necklessone
admetus : 4 : dastardlyoldman, aldax, visigoth, the fairy catmother
necklessone : 3 : sphenodont, gungnir888, mister e meat
san : 2 : admetus, rekard
jrsthethird : 1 : ravebomb

[+] Day Two
admetus : 6 : dferrantino, jrsthethird, aldax, visigoth, necklessone, the fairy catmother
dferrantino : 5 : san, sphenodont, admetus, stdio, rictus
san : 1 : PENALTY
sphenodont : 1 : rekard
stdio : 1 : dastardlyoldman
the fairy catmother : 1 : gungnir888

[+] Day Three
visigoth : 4 : dastardlyoldman, sphenodont, the fairy catmother, necklessone
necklessone : 3 : jrsthethird, stdio, visigoth
the fairy catmother : 2 : gungnir888, rekard
aldax : 1 : san

#Vote for: FCM
is looking mighty suspicious
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 25 May 2017, 16:12:10

Current Tally:
stdio -2- jrsthethird, san
dferrantino -2- PENALTY, dastardlyoldman
sphenodont -1- dferrantino
necklessone -1- sphenodont
the fairy catmother -1- dferrantino, aldax
aldax -1- PENALTY

Not Yet Voted:
necklessone
gungnir888
the fairy catmother
stdio

~3 hours until EoD!

stdio
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby stdio » 25 May 2017, 16:36:52

RETRACTED was;

the fairy catmother
Last edited by stdio on 25 May 2017, 18:54:32, edited 1 time in total.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 25 May 2017, 18:06:18

I'm not getting a huge wolf vibe from FCM's posts and her voting record and mine have a lot in common.

For now,

Edit: Meant to touch in dferr. His votes aren't where I'd expect to find a wolf. Can't speak to relative engagement since I haven't been playing much.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 25 May 2017, 18:50:20

Late emergencies, going with the prevailing opinion, though I'm not sold on him.

stdio
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby stdio » 25 May 2017, 18:53:37

#Vote for: Dfer

You two realize how suspicious this looks, right? Especially gungir's bit about "not sold on him" and then voting?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 25 May 2017, 19:00:12

Day has ended.

Return to “Vanilla Light”