Day 3: Déjà Q

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Day 3: Déjà Q

Postby Omega » 10 Oct 2013, 09:25:36

Ryvvn, bound and gagged was brought before Q. At first, Q didn’t even seem to notice, he was still looking at RaveBomb’s head laying before him.

“I really am going to miss him. Ah well, on to other things. It seems that you all understood the task of the day and brought me one person. And you brought me Ryvvn… Really? A Romulan? Do you really think they’re worthy of joining the Q? My Q… It is like you don’t know me at all. That last thing we need in the Continuum is a politician.”

*snap*
Ryvvn disappeared as Q snapped his fingers.

“Alright, let’s try something simpler. Nevermind bringing me someone worthy of joining the Q. Tonight, I just want you to decide who you least want to spend eternity with. I don’t care who they are or what your reasons are, just bring one person who you don’t want to see their stupid face one more second.

The electrical storms were bad the following night, so much so that it was difficult for anyone to so much as find a vole rat to eat. At each burst of lightning it seemed that the shadows grew closer to Meta4. He just wanted a quiet night’s sleep. That was difficult enough with the storms, it was near impossible with his growing paranoia. As he turned over to shut the light out of his eyes, the shadows gained substance and Meta4 found a large stone inconveniently placed on his skull. The attackers disappeared back into the shadows as quickly as they’d left them.

Ozymandias has woken from his sleep and returned to play.
Voting restrictions against Admetus and Stigmata have been removed.

Ryvvn, Romulan, Romulan Senator
Meta 4, Sociopath, Jev

Romulan Senator's Role PM wrote:You’re a Senator from a small province on the Southern Continent, returning on the third day of the week when the Senate is not in session. If there is one thing every Senator needs to know how to do, it is to get his message to the people. And you are no novice at the craft.

-Every day you may PM 3 players, copying me on all PMs of course.
-Every day you may send a message to the whole board anonymously, PM the GM and I’ll post it.

Jev's Role PM wrote:You are Jev, a Ullian and have certain telepathic powers. Much more than the average Betazed, you have the following ability.

- You may target a player each night and give them a hallucination involving another player visiting them. PM me the desired hallucinatory target.
- If you target the same player twice, they will (a) be removed form play for a day and (b) you will probe their history revealing details about their actions.

You are a Sociopath.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 3: TBD

Postby Omega » 10 Oct 2013, 09:25:59

Day 2 Votes
Ryvvn (8) Okaros, rekard, Wasabi, Mortus, Clearasday, FurinMirado, Rictus, stigmata
Wasabi (6) Mister E. Meat, Visigoth, BlindSniper83, DastardlyOldMan, Ryvvn, Admetus
rekard (2) AugenVonSauron, dferrantino
AugenVonSauron (1) San
BlindSniper83 (1) twdog
DastardlyOldMan (1) Hellheart
Hellheart (1) Meta4
Visigoth (1)Griffypoo
Clearasday (1) Penalty
Sphenodont (1) Penalty
twdog (1) Penalty

No Vote: Sphenodont (x2)

Day 2 Voting History

[+] Votes
rekard voted for DastardlyOldMan (Retracted)
Clearasday voted for DastardlyOldMan (Retracted)
San voted for AugenVonSauron
Okaros voted for Ryvvn
Hellheart voted for DastardlyOldMan
Admetus voted for rekard (Retracted)
AugenVonSauron voted for rekard
Ryvvn voted for rekard (Retracted)
rekard voted for Ryvvn
Griffypoo voted for Visigoth
Meta4 voted for Hellheart
Mister E. Meat voted for Wasabi
Visigoth voted for Wasabi
Wasabi voted for Ryvvn
stigmata voted for Wasabi (Retracted)
Mortus voted for Ryvvn
Clearasday voted for Ryvvn
dferrantino voted for rekard
BlindSniper83 voted for Wasabi
FurinMirado voted for Ryvvn
Rictus voted for Ryvvn
DastardlyOldMan voted for Wasabi
twdog voted for BlindSniper83
stigmata voted for Ryvvn
Ryvvn voted for Wasabi
Admetus voted for Wasabi

Day 2 - Did Not Vote
sphenodont
[/quote]

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 10 Oct 2013, 09:26:09

EOD

Due to the fiasco last night (my fault), Day 3 will end at 17:00 PDT on Friday, Day 4 will end at 17:00 PDT on Sunday and Day 5 will end at 17:00 PDT on Monday, and so on.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 3: Déjà Q

Postby Ozymandias » 10 Oct 2013, 11:20:42

(OOC: Just to clarify, yesterday the GM informed me that I was not allowed to post to either the Day 2 thread or my Night thread -- that's why I'm not listed under "Did Not Vote."

As for today, I'm going to vote for REDACTED was Wasabi, since I think voting on Day 1 to lynch the GM of the previous game is a dick move-- something I would be saying even if I weren't the last game's GM.

btw, I no longer consider voting for me bad form-- I generally only give the prior GM a two-day grace period. That's actually why I waited until today to bring it up.)
Last edited by Ozymandias on 10 Oct 2013, 15:15:36, edited 2 times in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 10 Oct 2013, 11:26:29

Omega wrote:EOD

Due to the fiasco last night (my fault), Day 3 will end at 17:00 PDT on Friday, Day 4 will end at 17:00 PDT on Sunday and Day 5 will end at 17:00 PDT on Monday, and so on.

(OOC: Why would you end at 8 PM EDT / 5 PM PDT on weeknights? That seem kinds of dumb-- not everyone on the west coast can play at work, and others will be busy getting back from work.

What's wrong with the initial end time of 10 PM EDT?)

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 10 Oct 2013, 11:30:04

Ozymandias wrote:
Omega wrote:EOD

(OOC: Why would you end at 8 PM EDT / 5 PM PDT on weeknights? That seem kinds of dumb-- not everyone on the west coast can play at work, and others will be busy getting back from work.

What's wrong with the initial end time of 10 PM EDT?)

[OOC: Fair point, I was looking to do EOD as soon as I finished up for the day, how does 18:00 or 18:30 sound for EOD? Stupid timezones.]

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 10 Oct 2013, 11:40:22

Are we spending eternity with everyone else, then? That sounds fantastic! I hadn't even planned on spending eternity at all! It'll be so hard to pick someone to leave behind, though.

Someone wanted me to vote for Mister E. Meat. They asked me nicely in an anonymous note. I'm not sure why they care so much about my safety, but it's nice to know I have friends! Since the note appeared at night, I'm guessing it didn't come from Ryvvn.

Someone else asked me if I could fold a thousand paper cranes today. I hear that brings good luck, so I'll do my best. It will require lots of focus, so I probably won't be back to post much.

Here's my first one:
I'll get better with practice, I'm sure!

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 10 Oct 2013, 11:52:36

((No real preference on end-times; I'd prefer consistency over anything else, myself - but with our wide range of timezones, it's always going to be inconvenient for someone.))

Rictus

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Oct 2013, 12:13:15

The wheel of fate will roll today for Retracted. Was the furry one dferrantino
Last edited by rekard on 11 Oct 2013, 12:38:31, edited 1 time in total.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 10 Oct 2013, 12:30:47

A thociopath here?! Very interethting that Jev's lithted powers don't show any thort of way to get rid of the retht of uth. One would think that thociopathth would be out for themthelves in a bit more *ahem* fortheful manner.

((BTW, after this post, I'll take an informal vote and if people want me to stop pretending to be Daffy Duck, let me know. I suppose I could always "translate" the post underneath for those who have issues. ))

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 10 Oct 2013, 12:46:56

Mister E. Meat wrote:A thociopath here?! Very interethting that Jev's lithted powers don't show any thort of way to get rid of the retht of uth. One would think that thociopathth would be out for themthelves in a bit more *ahem* fortheful manner.

((BTW, after this post, I'll take an informal vote and if people want me to stop pretending to be Daffy Duck, let me know. I suppose I could always "translate" the post underneath for those who have issues. ))

Felt the same way when I read it.

((No problem reading through yours. Just keep them short and sweet.))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 10 Oct 2013, 12:50:38

Mister E. Meat wrote:((BTW, after this post, I'll take an informal vote and if people want me to stop pretending to be Daffy Duck, let me know. I suppose I could always "translate" the post underneath for those who have issues. ))

Statement: The only complaint I've seen has come from the lazy visored meatbag.

Amendment: The killing portion of the role may have been omitted to sow confusion and doubt.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 10 Oct 2013, 13:06:28

OK, thome analythith is netheththary. In the latht few hours of the day, two people moved off of rekard and onto wathabi, namely Admetuth and DOM. Thame team as rekard? Thome thort of non-agreththion pact? Inquiring minds want to know.

Further there was quite the push onto wathabi at the end and in a very short timeframe. Tho I'm pretty motht of Admetuth, DOM, Ryvvn and poththibly blindthniper are all on the thame team aka Romulans. And given that thtigmata thaved wathabi or at leatht made it thomewhat difficult for the Romulans to thave Ryvvn, they're likely on the thame team too.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 10 Oct 2013, 13:17:16

Mister E. Meat wrote:OK, thome analythith is netheththary. In the latht few hours of the day, two people moved off of rekard and onto wathabi, namely Admetuth and DOM. Thame team as rekard? Thome thort of non-agreththion pact? Inquiring minds want to know.

Further there was quite the push onto wathabi at the end and in a very short timeframe. Tho I'm pretty motht of Admetuth, DOM, Ryvvn and poththibly blindthniper are all on the thame team aka Romulans. And given that thtigmata thaved wathabi or at leatht made it thomewhat difficult for the Romulans to thave Ryvvn, they're likely on the thame team too.

Statement: Ryvvn mentioned that members of a "certain race" would move off of him if another race claimed him. The late movement may have come from the members of that race instead.

Commentary: The quoted messages posted by the GM could have come from Ryvvn.

Statement: I received one of his PM's two days ago, offering a non-aggression pact.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 10 Oct 2013, 14:07:40

Ozymandias I still owe you for getting me lynched on Day 1 a couple games ago. I don't know if you're a Sociopath or not, but you're a damned good player and you're not on my team so... ;)

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 10 Oct 2013, 14:56:58

Sorry got back late and at the gfs house. Will post rimmers postulations upon the morrow.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 10 Oct 2013, 15:06:05

Ozymandias wrote:...dick move...

Eloquent as ever! Look, this is like that time I pursued you to that dusty backwater Nomnomicrom Beta. You'd holed up in the brothel, and were threatening some nasty bit of business, and I lured you out with that bogus pizza delivery schtick. (Seriously, I can't believe you fell for that) Then we dueled with the Ya'nog sticks, so perfectly matched it was like a dance. Shame, really, how you spoiled the whole thing by flinging dirt in my face. That stuff really stings, and we were parsecs away from a decent medical bay. Anyway, you had me there, I'll admit, but you just left, instead. So you see, I can't have you actually dying - surely you must know you were never in any mortal danger from me. You're my nemesis, because you can't exist without me. The Moriarty to my Holmes. The Grendel to my Beowulf. The Zod to my Superman. The Hook to my Pan. The Doctor Horrible to my Captain Hammer. The Khan to my Kir... er... wait. What?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 10 Oct 2013, 15:11:44

Wasabi wrote:So you see, I can't have you actually dying - surely you must know you were never in any mortal danger from me. You're my nemesis, because you can't exist without me ... The Grendel to my Beowulf.

Beowulf, his arms wide?

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 10 Oct 2013, 15:13:41

was Okaros, because your face frightens and infuriates Morbo.
Last edited by Mortus on 11 Oct 2013, 14:53:14, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 10 Oct 2013, 15:14:29

The river Temarc in winter.
Last edited by Ozymandias on 10 Oct 2013, 15:17:24, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 10 Oct 2013, 15:16:32

Ozymandias wrote:As for today, I'm going to vote for REDACTED was Wasabi.

Grendel, his eyes open.

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 10 Oct 2013, 15:30:54

Personal log. Well my ploy seems to have worked. The Captain seems rather hot and bothered by me hanging on Khan yesterday. No I didn't make full Lieutenant yet, but I think I know what I can do to get the Captain over the edge in promoting me. He just needs to know I think he is better than Khan. Besides, it was really annoying how he wanted me to scream his name every couple minutes. In the meanwhile, I don't trust holograms, thus Clearasday gets my vote to spend the evening with Q, while I'm getting the Captain back on track.

Computer
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Computer » 10 Oct 2013, 15:48:35

The viewscreen once again to life, the static on the screen still obscuring the messenger,

A reminder: Responding to all unauthorized communications, regardless of if they are classified "Able To Respond" or not, will be grounds for immediate expulsion from Hogwarts. Er, Starfleet.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 10 Oct 2013, 16:09:26

Ozymandias, his wallet empty.

I can overlook many a flaw in a person, but a man without credit worries me. Never know what someone like that might do in order to earn some of those credits. Of course it does put me in an odd position to be in apparent agreement with another certain fellow which certainly feels odd. Though he certainly seems to have a positive outlook on life due to his liking of smiley faces and that has to count for something.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 10 Oct 2013, 16:31:26

Visigoth wrote:Ozymandias, his wallet empty.

Visigoth, the beast at Tanagra.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 10 Oct 2013, 17:11:19

OOC: I just got home from donating plasma and I haven't slept, so I can't really participate much today. But I will vote for Clearasday, on the grounds that I still have flashbacks to That Game. In fact, I'm breaking out into a cold sweat right now.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 10 Oct 2013, 17:19:49

Statement: I will vote for RETRACTED - was Visigoth. I believe this gives us 3 players with 2 votes.
Last edited by Hellheart on 10 Oct 2013, 18:30:15, edited 2 times in total.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 10 Oct 2013, 17:23:34

visigoth

sorry I haven't been around, I'm rushing before the (4 day w00t!) weekend

[+] I will have more time starting tomorrow ...
... for ponies

edit: just noticed I broke the tie, perhaps 2 others could even it out again?
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 10 Oct 2013, 17:35:42

twdog wrote:visigoth

sorry I haven't been around, I'm rushing before the (4 day w00t!) weekend

[+] I will have more time starting tomorrow ...
... for ponies

edit: just noticed I broke the tie, perhaps 2 others could even it out again?

Observation: Nobody seems to be stepping forward.

Solution: I will change my vote to Rictus.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 10 Oct 2013, 17:56:15

Retracted, was augie, the only redhead allowed to hang off the captian is Dr Crusher, and speaking of Crusher, Cadet Wesley, clean the jefferies tubes in engineering, they seem to smell of attempted promotions, and shame....
Last edited by Blindsniper83 on 10 Oct 2013, 19:13:47, edited 1 time in total.
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 10 Oct 2013, 18:02:05

We are out here among the stars, preaching an age of Egality and Enlightenment, and what do we find? We find that despite their claims of universal fraternity, they leave the brother behind! Well, we are not going to go silently into the night, no sir!

I think when you do the math, you will find that it is none other than that Great Devil Visigoth who is responsible for this travesty of human decency.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 10 Oct 2013, 18:12:00

Well, I was going to vote visigoth, but I don't think I want to any longer. Ricuth lookth like my choithe.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 10 Oct 2013, 18:37:38

Clearasday
Charming, to the last.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 10 Oct 2013, 19:17:10

Rictus i might be blind, but that is NOT Starfleet issue uniforms, and even the female officers of this crew wouldnt wear them, im pretty sure Garek, the "Tailor", can make you something more approiate for the bridge, last time you approached my station, your second in command almost showed up as well *shudders*
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 10 Oct 2013, 20:14:22

I feel this is a good time to place my vote on Ozymandias.

Picard and Madred, the lights uncounted.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 11 Oct 2013, 07:44:38

You crazy Klingons. It's all about honor and blood wine and death. If you were to ask me that is a little bit sociopathic. Yet my representative to the leader's council has informed me that because of my avatar (really? again with the avatar crap) and my apparent obsession with gold-pressed latinum that it somehow means I've a sociopath. Look, I enjoy collecting a bit of credit here and there, but why have the latinum if there's no one to trade it with. I mean what's the point of having a gross of self-sealing stem bolts if I can't trade them to someone? Doesn't have to be latinum, but surely something is better than having them just sitting around in warehouse.

Here, have some prune juice. It might loosen you up a bit.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 11 Oct 2013, 10:22:51

Hey no fair Augie. You can't start a vote on me just because I'm a hologram. That's in direct violation of spacecore rule number Dash Dot Dot Dot Dot Dash Dot Dash Dot Dot. "No person shall be given the task of feeding the Rancor just because they're a hologram and can't feel pain or death". Much better to lynch me because of something else. Might I suggest "Lynch him because maybe he's putting random Morse Code in his message to look cool?" Or, it could be best to follow Stigmata, "Fear my eternal vengeance" as a motive is very much smiled upon by the Space core.

Also, think how bad that'll look come tomorrow when I'm dead. Much better to say that you voted Rimmer out because he was just so unbelievably frustrating to work with if you hadn't taken a mallet to the head at least four times beforehand in preparation.

Also rictus, are we actually doing the you vote for me thing and I vote for you thing. That is just so unbelievably selfish. Then again, you can't spell selfish without Rimmer, so I suppose that fits us perfectly! I never could spell though, I blame those knobby parents of mine.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Oct 2013, 11:10:04

Here's what I'm showing with 6 hours to go

Rictus (4) DastardlyOldMan, Hellheart, Mister E. Meat, Blindsniper83
Clearasday (3) AugenVonSauron, stigmata, Rictus
Ozymandias (3) FurinMirado, Visigoth, Okaros
Visigoth (3 ) Ozymandias, twdog, sphenodont
AugenVonSauron (1) Clearasday
dferrantino (1) rekard
Mister E. Meat (1) Admetus
Okaros (1) Mortus

To vote (4)
dferrantino
Griffypoo
San
Wasabi

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 11 Oct 2013, 11:11:34

Let us see, then, what stuff this Visigoth is made of.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 11 Oct 2013, 11:32:45

Ozymandias because:

FurinMirado wrote:I don't know if you're a Sociopath or not, but you're a damned good player and you're not on my team so... ;)

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 11 Oct 2013, 11:51:25

Ozymandias wrote:I think voting on Day 1 to lynch the GM of the previous game is a dick move.

dferrantino on DAY 1 wrote:Ozymandias.

(OOC: Visigoth, if you're willing to switch off of me to dferrantino, I will gladly do the same.)

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 11 Oct 2013, 12:10:19

URRT URRRT URT URRRRRRT!

(Can't have another tie, that would be terrible. Especially a threesome. I'm going with Rictus because I'm not a fan of velour.)

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Oct 2013, 12:37:51

The Fool's gold is foolish itself. A mockery of the truth. False hope for the greedy. Yes Visigoth you are nothing but a lie.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Oct 2013, 12:51:24

Clearasday, I have no problems switching to someone else. Who do you suggest? Preferably someone not on other of our teams.

I don't like how quickly everyone is piling onto the top bandwagons so quickly... Leaves room for the sociopaths to hide. And I'm not just saying that because I'm in the lead.
Charming, to the last.

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 11 Oct 2013, 12:52:25

A hologram, seriously?

The people demand a leader they can rely on, not an insubstantive light show! For the greater good, Clearasday must go!

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 11 Oct 2013, 13:12:09

San wrote:A hologram, seriously?

The people demand a leader they can rely on, not an insubstantive light show! For the greater good, Clearasday must go!

On the countrary, I'm merely a chicken soup machine repairman. Who said anything about me being the leader? That would mean... danger. No thanks! Not me boyo, I'll be back here, shivering in the cupboard while you and the rest of your smarmy gits go galavanting around leadering. No sir, no leader here. Just good ol' Rimsey.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 11 Oct 2013, 13:34:41

Gentlemen and Lister, I would just like to point out that we can't lynch anyone important or smart, as the ship can only support one dead person as a hologram. And that hologram is currently me. Meaning that the ship would almost certainly replace me with them acting as the new ships hologram if they were in any way considered more qualified to help than me. Therefore I've narrowed the list down, and the only person that I can safely say is entirely more useless than me and won't replace me as the new hologram if they die is... Ravebomb. Oh dear. Looks like we're out of options today, what say we forget about this and have a barbeque?

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 11 Oct 2013, 14:22:32

Ozymandias wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:I think voting on Day 1 to lynch the GM of the previous game is a dick move.

dferrantino on DAY 1 wrote:Ozymandias.

(OOC: Visigoth, if you're willing to switch off of me to dferrantino, I will gladly do the same.)
Are you trying to get me killed so you can have my latinum? I may end up pulling off of you but likely it will not be to dferrantino as I'm not seeing the upside in that move when I'm tied with Rictus at 5 votes each.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Oct 2013, 14:39:37

I'm showing

Rictus (5) DastardlyOldMan, Hellheart, Mister E. Meat, Blindsniper83, griffypoo
Visigoth (5) Ozymandias, twdog, sphenodont, Wasabi, rekard
Clearasday (4) AugenVonSauron, stigmata, Rictus, San
Ozymandias (4) FurinMirado, Visigoth, Okaros, dferrantino
AugenVonSauron (1) Clearasday
Mister E. Meat (1) Admetus
Okaros (1) Mortus

Left to vote: None

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 11 Oct 2013, 14:52:47

I suddenly feel left out. Rictus, the tie shall be no more!

Return to “Outpost 216”