Day 4: Qpid

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Day 4: Qpid

Postby Omega » 11 Oct 2013, 17:01:21

Yesterday I asked you who you didn’t want to spend one more single solitary second with and gave you an extra long timeframe to discuss the same. Who have you brought to me?

The crowd brings forth Rictus.

Really? Well, I suppose all of his preachy crap about the Prophets would get old after a millennia or two. I can think of a few people I would have selected first, but, alas I am, if nothing, one who abides by the wishes of the people.

*snap*

Rictus slumps to the ground.

Now, onto other matters, one among you has implored me for a favor, one which I will grant, because I to like R names.

*snap*

Ryvvn appears in front of the crowd.

Ryvvn, I trust that the bath houses and geishas of 18th century Japan on Earth were enjoyable. I trust that you looked sufficiently human to pass, the subtly green skin notwithstanding. Nevertheless, you have them to thank for bringing you back to this rock.

Finally, today was dull and boring. You barely spoke. Well, tomorrow, we will not have such boredom. As your elected leaders are aware, I gave them a choice between two tests today. Well, the leaders spoke and *smap* the life form of El-Adrel is here. He may be contained for now, but I do have to feed him every day. Today you will elect your champion and he (or she) will fight the beast tonight. If your champion can defeat the beast, I’ll allow him to choose another to be removed from our little game, permanently.

The days grow short and cold. The electrical storms never seem to abate here... wherever here is.
All Q would say is this is a former mining colony. No matter, I just need to get off this rock. The loss of Rictus this evening only excacerbates the need for us to settle this and figure out what Q wants.
I must sleep now, until tomorrow.

San thumbed through his PADD working on log entries. This was going to make great press for his next campaign. He was sure to get moved on to a real committee as soon as he got off this rock. That’s right, no more “Cultural Heritage Committee” for this guy.
5 figures shrouded in black robes appeared at the entrance to San’s little cave without his knowledge and approached. As San put the finishing touches on that log entry, they grabbed him and threw him to the lifeform from El-Adrel. Nothing remained by morning except for his tattered human clothing.

BlindSniper83 was not at the morning discussion. He was found in his bed, much like Ozymandias before him. No one knows what to make of these strange conditions.

Blindsniper83 is removed from play for Day 4, he may not be voted against, mauled or otherwise targeted
Ryvvn has returned from where no man has gone before

Rictus’ Role PM wrote:You are a Bajoran crew member of a Federation vessel.

You must trust in the wisdom of the Prophets, that is clearly the only explanation for your presence here. Draw on what you learned in the Shakaar resistance cell and defend yourself. [You have a weapon]

- You may draw on the Wisdom of the prophets to divine the true nature of a player. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.

- For each Cardassian that you have a role in killing, your powers will be upgraded.
[You have a weapon]

San’s Role PM wrote:You are a mid-level lackey in the Federation. While you served time in Starfleet in order to pad that ever important resume, you did your service and got out. That hasn’t stopped you from recounting the battles on the Cardassian front, mind you! Furthermore, as the only Federation politician in this game, you have the following abilities,

- Once per game you may declare a lynch “Invalid” and nullify the vote, the otherwise lynched player will survive and be immune from a potential lynch the next day

- It wouldn’t look very good for the federation if you were a killing vote on another player though, so don’t do that. In fact, don’t be the last vote on any player!
[You do not have a weapon]

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 4: TBD

Postby Omega » 11 Oct 2013, 17:01:32

Day 3 Votes
Rictus (6) DastardlyOldMan, Hellheart, Mister E. Meat, Blindsniper83, griffypoo, Mortus
Visigoth (5) Ozymandias, twdog, sphenodont, Wasabi, rekard
Clearasday (4) AugenVonSauron, stigmata, Rictus, San
Ozymandias (4) FurinMirado, Visigoth, Okaros, dferrantino
Sphenodont (2) Penalty x2
AugenVonSauron (1) Clearasday
Mister E. Meat (1) Admetus

Day 3 Voting History
[+] Votes
Ozymandias voted for Wasabi (Retracted)
Admetus voted for Mister E. Meat
DastardlyOldMan voted for Rictus
rekard voted for dferrantino (Retracted)
FurinMirado voted for Ozymandias
Mortus voted for Okaros (Retracted)
AugenVonSauron voted for Clearasday
Visigoth voted for Ozymandias
Ozymandias voted for Visigoth
stigmata voted for Clearasday
Hellheart voted for Visigoth (Retracted)
twdog voted for Visigoth
Hellheart voted for Rictus
Blindsniper83 voted for AugenVonSauron (Retracted)
sphenodont voted for Visigoth
Mister E. Meat voted for Rictus
Rictus voted for Clearasday
Blindsniper83 voted for Rictus
Okaros voted for Ozymandias
Clearasday voted for AugenVonSauron
Wasabi voted for Visigoth
dferrantino voted for Ozymandias
griffypoo voted for Rictus
rekard voted for Visigoth
San voted for Clearasday
Mortus voted for Rictus

Day 3 - None

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 4: TBD

Postby Omega » 11 Oct 2013, 17:01:39

Due to the weekend, EOD will be 17:00 PDT on Sunday Oct 13.

Additional PMs will come out later tonight.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 4: Qpid

Postby rekard » 11 Oct 2013, 18:43:59

So the deceiver returns. Shall we have a rematch of wits? Will this be "odd" again?

That will have to wait as I look beyond the veil of betrayal and trickery. Not the foolish Okaros, or the bag of bolts named Hellheart. No, I only have but to look at Retracted. WAS Clearasday, the master deceiver of all. A worthy rival to my intellect. Your move Mr. Holmes.
Last edited by rekard on 13 Oct 2013, 16:59:37, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 12 Oct 2013, 00:02:52

El-Adrel... El-Adrel...

Hmm.

This records seem to indicate Ozymandias has already faced this beast! Very impressive! Well, it says here you died, but clearly that's wrong. What advice can you give? Which champion would be best suited among us?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 12 Oct 2013, 01:27:05

Admetus wrote:El-Adrel... El-Adrel...

Hmm.

This records seem to indicate Ozymandias has already faced this beast! Very impressive! Well, it says here you died, but clearly that's wrong. What advice can you give?

The Epical Picard at El-Adrel.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 13 Oct 2013, 07:55:55

I'm picking Mortus to be our champion. I'll even wager 5 strips of latinum at 3 to 1 odds that he'll win. One look at him and that creature will either straight out fall over dead or run away in terror.

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 13 Oct 2013, 08:43:53

Visigoth wrote:I'm picking Mortus to be our champion. I'll even wager 5 strips of latinum at 3 to 1 odds that he'll win. One look at him and that creature will either straight out fall over dead or run away in terror.

Heeeeeey. :(

Personally I think REKAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! should do it. He is, after all, genitally modified.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Oct 2013, 10:01:16

Hey, everybody! The guys down here are telling me that El-Adrel is an ana---achro--a mixed up bunch of letters that spells Re-deal, kinda like Ryvvn got Re-deal-ed into the game here. Maybe he's really Al-Edrel? Ed-Alrel? Whatever. That's totally like a matador for something. What's that? Oh, sorry -- a meta4 for something. Life and stuff.

Oh, yeah - one other thing. The warp ex-haust man-i-fold system is like, leaking or something. I guess maybe there's, like, gas or something in the engine room. Seems fine to me, I dunno. So, um, no smoking below deck, like, 43, or the whole place goes "Nitestorm" - whatever that means. These guys down here are totally crazy.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 13 Oct 2013, 11:02:11

Thomeone is trying to shut me up. Well it won't work. Not now, not ever. You want to be the Bugs to me? Thith means war!

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 13 Oct 2013, 13:45:28

Oh, RETRACTED ( Was Meta4). You were there atop the great lava-fall of Gr'zhrrk, where Ozymandias and I jousted along the light-bridge. The judges never saw that you had injected Ozy's mount with 5-delta-hydroproximine, buy my ship's doctor noticed the effects immediately, and if he hadn't been so damned good at his job, I'd have been a dead man. Instead of being crushed beneath the hoof-talons, I was able to avoid the mad trample, and instead trade morning-star blows with Ozymandias on foot. I remember, and your crimes too must be paid for.
Last edited by Wasabi on 13 Oct 2013, 16:55:38, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 13 Oct 2013, 14:01:36

Amazing . The transparent intentions of people voting for a dead man. You fool no one.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Oct 2013, 14:03:40

rekard wrote:Amazing . The transparent intentions of people voting for a dead man. You fool no one.

As much as I hate to agree with this man, this is in fact quite "odd"

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 13 Oct 2013, 14:25:09

Yikes, people are definitely not paying a lot of attention today. I'm worried you guys are going to make Q mad at us! He said he wanted entertaining, not ... strange.

I'm surprised that Ozymandias seemed to be suggesting FurinMirado face the beast tonight, but wasn't willing to vote for him. Are there any other Picards around here? Well, there is a Rekard, that sounds very similar. He doesn't look as bald as the pictures of Picard I've seen.

What to do, so little time left!

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 13 Oct 2013, 14:56:21

An Echo Papa 607 drone appears and hovers over the crowd.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Oct 2013, 16:10:59

((OOC: 5 votes in with an hour left, right? Will you extend EOD if that doesn't change?))

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 13 Oct 2013, 16:17:13

Well I'm going with one of the people who voted for me out of simple anti-hologram spite yesterday, which was basically everyone who voted for me bar stigmata. Uh.. retracted, he was already dead! San.
Last edited by Clearasday on 13 Oct 2013, 16:50:48, edited 1 time in total.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 13 Oct 2013, 16:22:47

Clearasday wrote:Well I'm going with one of the people who voted for me out of simple anti-hologram spite yesterday, which was basically everyone who voted for me bar stigmata. Uh.. San.

Just to mess with your head, I'm voting Clearasday. :smug:

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Oct 2013, 16:23:51

Clearasday wrote:Well I'm going with one of the people who voted for me out of simple anti-hologram spite yesterday, which was basically everyone who voted for me bar stigmata. Uh.. San.

Mockery: "Oh dear, I don't know who I should vote for, so I'll just vote for Rictus because he's already dead!"

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Oct 2013, 16:25:06

rekard

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 13 Oct 2013, 16:27:57

Hellheart wrote:

Mockery: "Oh dear, I don't know who I should vote for, so I'll just vote for Rictus because he's already dead!"

Hey, aren't you one of the waste disposal bots from Section A of Floor 17? I thought I'd put a stop to your little upstart rebellion. Come with me milladio, we'll soon have your ass busted right back down to where it belongs. Talk about speaking back to your commanding officer, sheesh. The nerve of these bots. If I wasn't around, I'm sure they'd be enjoying life or something by now. They might have even made the ship more efficient. Ha!

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 13 Oct 2013, 16:29:39

stigmata wrote:

Just to mess with your head, I'm voting Clearasday. :smug:

I like it. Short, bold, provocative, with a touch of je ne saist quoie. You're hired. When can you start?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Oct 2013, 16:32:22

Statement: I will vote for Clearasday, if only to remove the long-dead meatbag from the lynch leaders.

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 13 Oct 2013, 16:33:19

Red hurried out of the turbolift on to the bridge, trying to quickly straighten her uniform. The First Officer emerged shortly after looking uncharacteristically emotional, some might call it euphoric. Red worked to quickly secure the full Lieutenant stripe to her sleeve. She might be late to her duty, but the girl worked hard for her rank. She looked at her clipboard, wondering why she was still assigned to one, and saw there was very little movement on Q's request for the day.

"Captain it looks like only Mortus is a legitimate target so far. And if I might point out Regulation 663.2 clearly states that if Mortus survives day three he is to be terminated on sight."

The arrival of the Echo Papa 607 drone was troubling. She hoped Visigoth had some extra latinum to buy the thing off from killing them all.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 13 Oct 2013, 16:40:18

This is the situation where I would of course vote for Mortus, however, Clearasdays are extinct throughout the galaxy for a reason. They aren't even remotely good at surviving. Instead, Rimmer shall place himself behind the closest object that could possibly shield him (in this case the object is Hellheart), and scowl at the thing that is most irritating him currently (in this case the thing is Hellheart).

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Oct 2013, 16:40:54

FurinMirado

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Oct 2013, 16:45:55

Clearasday wrote:This is the situation where I would of course vote for Mortus, however, Clearasdays are extinct throughout the galaxy for a reason. They aren't even remotely good at surviving. Instead, Rimmer shall place himself behind the closest object that could possibly shield him (in this case the object is Hellheart), and scowl at the thing that is most irritating him currently (in this case the thing is Hellheart).

Statement: I would be willing to consider a dual-switch to Mortus, if only to protect myself should you be chosen and emerge victorious.

Observation: Of course, if Mortus then emerges victorious he would end up choosing me as well

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 13 Oct 2013, 16:48:48

Everyone was abuzz about the Echo Papa 607 drone flying over the caves and the clearing. The drone made seemingly impossible maneuvers as it scanned the individual players. Initially thought to be just another one of Q's tricks, the fascination turned to horror as the drone locked on to Admetus and fired, vaporizing him.

With the completion of its mission, the drone deactivated itself and it too was vaporized.

Admetus, Klingon, Vigilante Kill

Admetus' Role PM wrote:You are Grilka’s Former Bodyguard Thopok.

You may have been embarrassed by that Ferengi, but you still live for honor. No matter Thopok, there still remain many honorable endeavors and many deeds need doing.

You may target any player and protect them that night from the evils that lurk in the night. This protection will block all powers targeted at them. In the event you’ve targeted a female character, this protection will also block their power usage attempts.
[You have a weapon]

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 13 Oct 2013, 16:51:58

Hang on, San is already dead. Apologies for the unintentional muppetry. Back to Augie then.

edit: Why do people always leave vigilantes for the last minute. I'm so tired of things being 'shaken up' and 'dynamic'. Lets plan out these kind of things well in advance, giving all parties due warning beforehand so that they can come suitably attired.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 13 Oct 2013, 16:54:58

Ah, Augenvonsauron.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 13 Oct 2013, 16:56:09

I'm surprised Starfleet hasn't removed FurinMirado from command. I really don't think giggling at clouds is something they consider proper behavior for Captains.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 13 Oct 2013, 16:56:50

The cowardice of players today amaze me. Saving the votes and vigs for the last minute. May this game go on eternally.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 13 Oct 2013, 16:57:09

OOC: Sorry all, didn't mean to be confusing. I'm vacationing for the long weekend, and have honestly put, like, zero thought into today.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Oct 2013, 16:57:22

Statement: I believe that voting for Augenvonsauron will increase my chances of survival.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 13 Oct 2013, 16:59:27

rekard

Return to “Outpost 216”