Day 7: All Good Things... (Part 1)

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Day 7: All Good Things... (Part 1)

Postby Omega » 15 Oct 2013, 17:22:14

Q did not have an amused look on his face as the crowd reassembled for the vote. He hadn’t been this distressed since Morn was eliminated on Day 1 with a phaser rifle.
Ladies and Gentlemen, today’s vote was a landslide. In fact, not a single one of you elected to vote for our winner today. It amazes me that you’re so unpopular, sphenodont. I really don’t understand why. You’ve spent plenty of time on the other side of the void with us and our opinion of you is that you’re a quite likeable chap. But it isn’t my opinion that counts (nominally at least) so, I must send you away now. Who knows where you’ll go!

Red ran as quickly as she could. Someone had been following her since evening meal. Not that she’d seen him, but she knew, he was there, in the shadows, in the crevices, everywhere! She ran through the caves trying to get back to the Romulan base camp, but in her panic lefts were becoming rights and rights lefts, and she was certain she’d missed a turn. She felt that scared little girl inside of her rising to the surface. That scared little girl who’d eeked out a life on Remus as an orphaned Romulan, the one who survived the dilithium pits, the one who survived! That’s what she had to focus on. She knew she had to suppress her fear or else she would never make it out of this alive. Her training in the Tal Shiar prepared her for these kinds of high-stress situations! Why couldn’t she lean on it when she needed it?

But he kept coming. Behind every turn there was another and another and another until she reached the end. A cave with no outlet. And though she hadn’t seen him a single time during the chase, she saw him now with a sadistic grin on his face. But the worst part were his eyes. Those dead eyes that pierced her soul.

Two ran into that cave. One walked out.

Q once again assembled the crowd, in the wake of Red’s death a very dire situation has come to light. There are spies in our ranks. Players who are not playing for the same end game. I’m not sure why they’re here or who put them here. It might have been Quinn or another Q trying to taunt me. Watch for them. Find them. And bring me one of them.
If tomorrow’s lynched person is a Spy, the team with the most players on involved in the lynch will receive a prize.

Sphenodont’s role PM wrote:You are Ensign Macha Hernandez. If there is shit to be shoveled or latrines to be cleaned, you’ll be there Ensign, we’re all counting on you. Why you were chosen to participate in this is anyone’s guess, but there is probably a Medal of Valor in it for you if you come out the other end. You have the following abilities,

- Did anyone tell you the trouble with Red Shirts? For whatever reason, the mortality rate for Red Shirts is unusually high. Since you need a good hiding place, you may target a player each night to hide behind, any abilities destined for you will instead affect them.

- You’re so fresh out of the Academy, you still have the notions of honor and truth in the forefront of your mind. If any player attempts to target your vote with a manipulation, it will fail. However, in addition, you will be told of who targeted you, though not what their manipulation would have been.
[You do not have a weapon]

AugenVonSauron’s role PM wrote:The only reason you were even on that Warbird was to confirm the Commander’s loyalty. That mission does not stop now, but in the mean-time, you may want to at least interrogate some of these other players.
Each night you may “interrogate” another player. The player will be sedated the next day and removed from play. You will receive a dossier at the end of the following day with the results of your interrogation.
You should not reveal your Tal Shiar alignment to anyone, including other Romulans.
[You have a weapon]

[[For clarification: AugenVonSauron was the Romulan Spy.]]

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 7: All Good Things... (Part 1)

Postby Omega » 15 Oct 2013, 17:22:20

No voting results or history will be posted for Day 6

Did Not Vote (1)
San

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 15 Oct 2013, 17:22:26

San will not be assessed a penalty vote due to GM error.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Hellheart » 15 Oct 2013, 17:41:22

Observation: The female meatbag's ability likely means that there was only one Borg.

Commentary: This disappoints me. I would have enjoyed hunting them down.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 15 Oct 2013, 18:17:59

blindsniper83 the Council has spoken.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 15 Oct 2013, 18:44:29

Blindsniper83, the mole man of Cardassia?

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 15 Oct 2013, 19:09:50

Blindsniper83, I'm afraid we're going to have to send you back to Cardassia for crimes against fashion. Star Fleet uniforms for Cardassians are *not* the "in" thing, no matter what Visigoth has been telling you!
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 15 Oct 2013, 19:24:11

There are times when sheep hit the spot. Today Blindsniper, might be one of those days.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 15 Oct 2013, 20:02:57

Blindsniper seeing as my team seem to think im not being honest when i am so fuck it lets self vote
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 15 Oct 2013, 20:04:46

Blindsniper83 wrote:Blindsniper seeing as my team seem to think im not being honest when i am so fuck it lets self vote

Query: If the spy votes for himself, does that count as a vote by the spy's true faction for the purposes of the prize?

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 15 Oct 2013, 20:09:45

Hellheart wrote:
Blindsniper83 wrote:Blindsniper seeing as my team seem to think im not being honest when i am so fuck it lets self vote

Query: If the spy votes for himself, does that count as a vote by the spy's true faction for the purposes of the prize?

i am not the spy, so one of the others on my team are the spy, and have masterfully bullshitted that i am the spy so seeing as my power is outed and kinda useless ( re-animating the dead) im not bothering to defend myself, knowing full well a runaway bandwagon will be on me, so todays votes will be useless for finding sociopaths, and team alleigences

also new avatar to show race, and well i guess im a redshirt on this away mission :D
Edited for that top line only
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 04:11:00

retracted-was-blindsniper83 - I'm not a big fan of the dead coming back to haunt us, even this close to Halloween. Whether you're a Tall Shirt spy or not remains to be seen.
Last edited by DastardlyOldMan on 16 Oct 2013, 15:47:24, edited 1 time in total.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 05:42:24

blindsniper83 must meet an honourable death today. Farewell friend.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 16 Oct 2013, 08:06:05

I guess there's no reason not to vote blindsniper83.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 12:22:04

Statement: Blindsniper.

Commentary: There's really nothing else that can be said.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 16 Oct 2013, 13:50:59

H'ok then, blindsniper it is.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 16 Oct 2013, 13:56:42

Well it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see the odds for this winner today. Blindsniper83 to win at TWG3 in the 4th game on the 7th Day.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 14:12:13

With the revelation of spies amongst us, there has been some internal discussion going on about who could be a spy. I think it's very important to note something that has come to our attention:

Your Council representatives could be spies. We strongly suspect at least one, possibly more. If they are, they could certainly be feeding your faction misinformation related to the Council proceedings. It might be helpful for you to start considering ways to verify the information that they're giving you, or to at least question what you're being told.

The Federation and the Klingons are down to two players each (not including San, who's role has been revealed already), one of which is most certainly a spy. If it's not you, expect that your teammate has an ulterior motive. We Romulans, at least, have had their spy removed, and are safer from that threat. Because of that, we will be happy to verify/confirm/deny any Council-related statements, or answer questions about specifics.

Blindsniper: My team would be very interested in learning when, exactly, the Cardassians seered dferrantino. I do not care who did the seering, or what the results were, or any other specific information - only the night that it ocurred according to the Cardassian information that you have. We think this is critical information in identifying a spy, and the Cardassian Legate is refusing to answer the query. It very well may be that your life is endangedered by misinformation from a spy in your own camp.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 14:16:09

DastardlyOldMan wrote:endangedered by misinformation from a spy in your own camp.

Commentary: Decepteption is everywhere!

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 14:17:57

Endangendered, sorry.

:D

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 14:25:03

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Endangendered, sorry.

:D

Observation: The Kardashian faction does have the tendency to endangender its members.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 16 Oct 2013, 15:34:12

DastardlyOldMan wrote:With the revelation of spies amongst us, there has been some internal discussion going on about who could be a spy. I think it's very important to note something that has come to our attention:

Your Council representatives could be spies. We strongly suspect at least one, possibly more. If they are, they could certainly be feeding your faction misinformation related to the Council proceedings. It might be helpful for you to start considering ways to verify the information that they're giving you, or to at least question what you're being told.

The Federation and the Klingons are down to two players each (not including San, who's role has been revealed already), one of which is most certainly a spy. If it's not you, expect that your teammate has an ulterior motive. We Romulans, at least, have had their spy removed, and are safer from that threat. Because of that, we will be happy to verify/confirm/deny any Council-related statements, or answer questions about specifics.

Blindsniper: My team would be very interested in learning when, exactly, the Cardassians seered dferrantino. I do not care who did the seering, or what the results were, or any other specific information - only the night that it ocurred according to the Cardassian information that you have. We think this is critical information in identifying a spy, and the Cardassian Legate is refusing to answer the query. It very well may be that your life is endangedered by misinformation from a spy in your own camp.

DoM
let me look into that for you

well it looks like the spy is pushing mis information, as i have never saw any information about Dferr, and like i said to my team all day, I'm not the spy, but they all have decided to willingly lose a team member to appease the councils lust for blood,
the raising of ryvvn and san was to throw confusion in the ranks of their teams, i recieve no information from them we already know from their deaths, just a body that is there to give false hope that teams have a member back.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 15:38:02

Blind, why don't you vote for who you think the spy is? Voting for yourself always just seems like a guilty admission.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 16 Oct 2013, 15:41:16

also i know who my teams spy is, (process of elemination) and like ive told them it aint me, but they dont seem to care, they'd rather let a known sociopath live, and appease the council by killing me, then fight for me hence my self vote, all my team is one me (hell the whole planet is on me) san will die tonight, as i die, the spy will remain, and it will all be moot

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 15:41:48

Blindsniper83 wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:With the revelation of spies amongst us, there has been some internal discussion going on about who could be a spy. I think it's very important to note something that has come to our attention:

DoM
let me look into that for you

well it looks like the spy is pushing mis information, as i have never saw any information about Dferr, and like i said to my team all day, I'm not the spy, but they all have decided to willingly lose a team member to appease the councils lust for blood,
the raising of ryvvn and san was to throw confusion in the ranks of their teams, i recieve no information from them we already know from their deaths, just a body that is there to give false hope that teams have a member back.

If this is true, why not raise your only team members for the extra vote?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 15:42:10

Blindsniper83 wrote:also i know who my teams spy is, (process of elemination) and like ive told them it aint me, but they dont seem to care, they'd rather let a known sociopath live, and appease the council by killing me, then fight for me hence my self vote, all my team is one me (hell the whole planet is on me) san will die tonight, as i die, the spy will remain, and it will all be moot

And can you tell me how you know there is one spy in each team? Is this certain information? If so, is there a sociopath spy?

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 16 Oct 2013, 15:42:54

Clearasday wrote:Blind, why don't you vote for who you think the spy is? Voting for yourself always just seems like a guilty admission.

if i could get proven safety from this lynch id vote for this person

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 16 Oct 2013, 15:44:27

Blindsniper83 wrote:if i could get proven safety from this lynch id vote for this person

That would require taking your word with no evidence at all. I'm only a simple tailor and even *I* know that's a bad deal.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 15:49:03

Changing my vote to Visigoth, if nothing else, as a gesture of good faith to blindsniper.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 16 Oct 2013, 15:54:32

Hellheart(sorry mate) is the known Sociopath, seered by one of my teammates, members of the ruling council already know this, and have probably advised their teams of this
now let us discus this here

*edit* this is not a vote, just an outing of personnel, knowing full well this "meatbag" is dead tonight

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 15:59:08

Clearasday wrote:
Blindsniper83 wrote:also i know who my teams spy is, (process of elemination) and like ive told them it aint me, but they dont seem to care, they'd rather let a known sociopath live, and appease the council by killing me, then fight for me hence my self vote, all my team is one me (hell the whole planet is on me) san will die tonight, as i die, the spy will remain, and it will all be moot

And can you tell me how you know there is one spy in each team? Is this certain information? If so, is there a sociopath spy?

As Red was our seer, we noticed some . . . discrepancies between who he was asked to target and who he did target, and we imagine some bit of fiction in his actual reported results as well. The nature of his reporting also leads us to believe - in hindsight - that he was protecting certain individuals. The only reason he would have to protect anyone is if they shared a secret alliance.

Hellheart gets a kill on even nights - he's not a danger to us tonight, and he's certainly not a spy. He was directly responsible for both MEM's death and Red's death (ergo, why I'm certain he's not a spy); I managed to defend myself against his attacks on Night 2. We're not sure if he's intentionally killing Romulans, but he's certainly tried his damnedest. While I do thirst for his blood oil, I can wait one more day for that vengeance. Hellheart dies tomorrow.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 16 Oct 2013, 16:06:52

It's interesting: The Cardassian Legate has been adamant in both asserting that dferrantino is a spy and refusing to provide any information that might lead to its verification.

If I weren't a plain and simple tailor, I might be wondering what motive the Legate would have for concealing that information. Particularly in light of the fact that, according to Blindsniper the Cardassians have never seered dferrantino...

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 16:14:07

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
Clearasday wrote:

As Red was our seer, we noticed some . . . discrepancies between who he was asked to target and who he did target, and we imagine some bit of fiction in his actual reported results as well. The nature of his reporting also leads us to believe - in hindsight - that he was protecting certain individuals. The only reason he would have to protect anyone is if they shared a secret alliance.

Hellheart gets a kill on even nights - he's not a danger to us tonight, and he's certainly not a spy. He was directly responsible for both MEM's death and Red's death (ergo, why I'm certain he's not a spy); I managed to defend myself against his attacks on Night 2. We're not sure if he's intentionally killing Romulans, but he's certainly tried his damnedest. While I do thirst for his blood oil, I can wait one more day for that vengeance. Hellheart dies tomorrow.

Statement: I do not have an attack, although I have the ability to retailiate. I am a watcher.

Statement: You were my target on Night 2. I know that nobody else targeted you that day.

Query: Do you have an anti-kill ability? After all, Night 2 was an even-numbered night.

Statement: If Blindsniper is not a spy, then his faction's spy will still be alive. Once that unfortunate meatbag's role is revealed, I will say more in my defense.

((OOC: Edited to better fit how I imagine HK would be stating things. Got a bit flustered there and forgot to run it through my head))
Last edited by Hellheart on 16 Oct 2013, 16:27:33, edited 2 times in total.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 16 Oct 2013, 16:25:19

Blindsniper, if you'd be willing to name your spy I'd be willing to put together a nice Cardassian dress uniform for you for your funeral. I might even change my vote if you were convincing enough.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 16:56:14

Statement: I do not believe that Blindsniper is a spy.

Statement: The spies may have their own parity goal. My lynch would further that goal.

Commentary: On a whim, I will change my vote to Hellheart in the hope that it disqualifies me for a lynch vote tomorrow so I have time to clear my name.

Statement: I can say with certainty that my faction cannot possibly win the prize if Blindsniper really is a spy.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 16 Oct 2013, 17:00:04

Thank you for being open and honest Hellheart, my people are not considering your lynch, whether you're a Sociopath or not.

Return to “Outpost 216”