Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2668
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Omega » 16 Oct 2013, 17:13:48

Q paced around the clearing. The agitation was rising within him. He couldn’t understand where the spies had come from. When he selected these players, he was sure that none of them had allegiances to their intelligence agencies. This game was for HIS amusement, not so the Tal Shiar could interrogate one of the Obsidian Order members at will!

Q had spent most of the day perfecting a gallows he’d created. There was going to be a true hanging at some point during this game and who better to try it on than a spy?

Blindsniper83 was brought forth to Q, bound and gagged. All wanted this madness to end, perhaps if Q was brought the spy he was looking for he would let everyone else go home. Q donned his executioner’s hood, put the noose around Blindsniper’s neck and released the platform. The Cardassian flailed for an uncomfortably long time, the extra bones in his neck denying him the quick death a human would have received, but finally he breathed his last. Q examined the body and determined, that while Blindsniper may have been a Mad Scientist, he was no Spy.

Before Q could finish berating the remaining people a large explosion was heard from across the camp. The council chamber had been blown up with by a crude trilithium explosive. The council members appeared to be seriously injured. Everyone began to look at each other, pointing fingers, making wild accusations and engaging in truly paranoid behavior.

Mortus was on edge, he knew there was a problem. The spies that Q mentioned were taking the blame for what had happened, but he knew that he had nothing to do with it. Maybe it was the Federation Agent or the Klingon Agent, but his presence here was complete coincidence. He was returning to Cardassia from shore leave on Risa and unless Garak happened to be on Risa, there really was nothing official for him to worry about… Late into the night he sat up going over his notes, making new ones, crossing off old ones and repeating the process again. He decided that he needed some air and to stretch his legs, so he went for a quick walk around camp. He was sure that with the days excitement, the evening would be quiet. Alas, he was wrong and while he didn’t hear his attacker come up behind him, he did feel his palms as Mortus was pushed into a deep chasm.

Meanwhile, dferrantino had watched all of it from a high peak on the outskirts of camp. He jotted down a few notes and confirmed some of his suspicions. It wasn’t until he rechecked an initial assumption that he realized, there should have been two of them… As dferrantino turned he saw the missing one. In an instant he knew that his time in Section 31 was over, and with nowhere left to run, broke the cyanide capsule out of his tooth and swallowed it.



The Council has been disbanded. Councilors, while alive, have been injured and receive a 50% penalty on the success of their night actions.
San has left play.



Blindsniper83, Dr. Moset, Cardassian
Blindsniper83’s Role PM wrote:You are Dr. Moset, a Cardassian Doctor and Scientist who pushed the limits.
You know what the best part of the Occupation was? The willing (or was that unwilling) test subjects. But as as result of their sacrifice, you found out how to partially re-animate a corpse!

You may PM me the name of one dead player who will be revived, without any of their powers. You may PM them anonymously, though me and control their vote (without their knowledge.) You may only have one such corpse at a time.
[You do not have a weapon.]


Mortus, Dejar, Cardassian (Faction Spy)
Mortus’ Role PM wrote:You are Dejar, a Scientist working on subspace communications. While you have experience with subspace relays, recently, you have turned your attention to the view screens are on every building on Cardassia. Why the shift? Because the message is important! Of course “Communications Officer” is a bit of a double entendre. You have two abilities,

- Each night you may direct a message to a specific player, if that player choses to respond, you will receive a dossier on that player and he will be roleblocked the following day (though otherwise targetable.)

- Each day you may send a public message to the whole playerbase. PM the GM and I’ll post it.

You are affiliated with the Obsidian Order, but you should not reveal this affiliation to anyone. (Your Cover identity is Ulani Belor)
[You do not have a weapon.]


Dferrantino, Section 31 Agent, Federation (Faction Spy)
dferrantino’s Role PM wrote:You are a Section 31 Agent

While the rest of your Starfleet comrades are worried about “right” and the Prime Directive, you’re out there doing the kinds of things that will never be in a history book and earn you medals you’ll never be allowed to wear.

You’re cover ability: You may swap two players for a night, abilities targeted at one will affect the other, and vice versa. This really is a simple matter of miscoding an itinerary, and as some as fluent in the computer systems as senior attaché, you know what you need to do.

You’re true ability, of course you’ll get your ability noted above, but you will also get the ability to place posting restrictions on another player (Day thread only.) You may do this once per game per player, and only once per day. The restrictions you may choose from are
a) Posts limited to 140 characters
b) Only 2 posts per day
c) Total Mute (however, you will be unable to use your ability the following day)

(Your cover ID is Lieutenant Commander Smith, Assigned to Starfleet Headquarters, as an attaché to Admiral Morris.)

You should not reveal your Section 31 Affiliation.
[You have a weapon]

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2668
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Omega » 16 Oct 2013, 17:19:56

Day 7 Votes
BlindSniper83 (9) FurinMirado, Ozymandias, Okaros, rekard, BlindSniper83, Clearasday, Mortus, dferrantino, Visigoth
Hellheart (1) Hellheart
Visigoth (1)DastardlyOldMan

Day 7 Voting History
[+] Votes
FurinMirado voted for BlindSniper83
Ozymandias voted for BlindSniper83
Okaros voted for BlindSniper83
rekard voted for BlindSniper83
BlindSniper83 voted for BlindSniper83
DastardlyOldMan voted for BlindSniper83 (Retracted)
Clearasday voted for BlindSniper83
Mortus voted for BlindSniper83
Hellheart voted for BlindSniper83 (Retracted)
dferrantino voted for BlindSniper83
Visigoth voted for BlindSniper83
DastardlyOldMan voted for Visigoth
Hellheart voted for Hellheart


Day 7 Did Not Vote (1)
San

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2668
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Omega » 16 Oct 2013, 17:20:07

[Reserved]

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 18:02:28

Query: Was Mortus the player that identified me as a Sociopath?

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Ozymandias » 16 Oct 2013, 18:16:38

Hellheart wrote:Query: Was Mortus the player that identified me as a Sociopath?

Damar of Cardassia AND Letant of Romulus: "Hellheart is the wild beast of Tanagra."

Ozymandias is subject to a posting restriction. This post was made before I sent him the PM. He may only post once more in thread, his vote.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 18:29:23

Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Query: Was Mortus the player that identified me as a Sociopath?

Damar of Cardassia AND Letant of Romulus: "Hellheart is the wild beast of Tanagra."

Statement: Two players? Impressive. I did not know I was that interesting.

Commentary: You are referring to the council, I assume.

Query: AVS was the Romulan Seer, correct?

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 19:01:59

redactd-was-Hellheart

Where to start? Red didn't, in fact, seer you. But the Romulans still have absolute knowledge that you are a sociopath.

VIsiting people at night and watching? That sounds like something a Romulan would do (oops). But, since you reportedly visited the people that were night-killed - on the nights they were killed (convenient, that) - you should easily be able to identify who their killer was (hint, it starts with "Hellh" and ends with "eart"). I'm sure you reported that obviously-a-sociopath up through your council represent-- no, wait, you didn't do that. Well surely, when multiple council members outed you as a sociopath, your council representative would've cleared -- no, no, that didn't happen either. Well, I'm absolutely certain that someone from your faction will speak up today and let us know that you are, in fact, really a . . . sociopathic hunter-killer robot sent to slaughter us all?

Now, I'm curious, because we've seen your offensive power, but I'm still not sure what your defensive capability really is. It's not that I want you dead, it's that I want to test whether you have lynch immunity.

I'm sure, though, that we can find a nice Betamax Earth artifact for your consciousness to inhabit for the next millenia or so. Bolt-bucket.

For entertainment's sake - though - please, tell us who you visited and what you saw each night.
Last edited by DastardlyOldMan on 17 Oct 2013, 14:40:29, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Computer
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 137
Joined: 05 May 2013, 14:22:29
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Computer » 16 Oct 2013, 19:06:55

Attention! Attention! Scanners in the planet are detecting signs that Q is currently no longer as strong as his appearances so far have led us to believe. Three random players have stolen a portion of his power. Find them immediately. Avoid Extinction.

Computer is unable to advise without further data. Keep your [weapon]'s close survivors.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Oct 2013, 19:08:30

Wait - I know this one!

Ionitor Please make me into a space-werewolf-pony, Q.
Last edited by DastardlyOldMan on 17 Oct 2013, 11:35:12, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 16 Oct 2013, 19:14:00

Oh the can of bolts sounds desperate. Oily sweat comes from his metallic plate. But in the background, in the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse. I spy a glimpse of a smile. Who is this one? I tell you, the most dangerous of them all. The last spy. The last Klingon spy.

So do we kill the sociopath and wait for what the spy can do?

Or do we give him an extension of his life contract? A dead man walking struggling to live one more day.

One thing is for certain. We all know the identity of the sociopath. But not the one of the spy. Yet two Klingons remain, one whose identity was betrayed to everyone else.

Do we settle for the certainty of knowledge or should we go in a quest of discovery?

One of the last Klingons. Furinmirado shall die today. The unknown has to fall first. Sociopaths can wait as Tinheart is a sad dead robot walking. His death, he can not avoid.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Oct 2013, 19:29:05

retracted - was Hellheart you are a sociopath and we are getting much too close to the endgame to leave you alive.
Last edited by FurinMirado on 17 Oct 2013, 05:07:32, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 19:40:41

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Where to start? Red didn't, in fact, seer you. But the Romulans still have absolute knowledge that you are a sociopath.

VIsiting people at night and watching? That sounds like something a Romulan would do (oops). But, since you reportedly visited the people that were night-killed - on the nights they were killed (convenient, that) - you should easily be able to identify who their killer was (hint, it starts with "Hellh" and ends with "eart").

Statement: You have yet to say whether you have immunity to night-kills, or how you were not killed on Night 2 if you do not have such an immunity.

Statement: I am a watcher. Dferrantino visited rekard on Day 5. I see no reason to reveal more information at this time, as that should be easy to confirm.

Well, I'm absolutely certain that someone from your faction will speak up today and let us know that you are, in fact, really a . . . sociopathic hunter-killer robot sent to slaughter us all?

Now, I'm curious, because we've seen your offensive power, but I'm still not sure what your defensive capability really is. It's not that I want you dead, it's that I want to test whether you have lynch immunity.

Objection: I may be a sociopathic hunter-killer robot, but I serve a Master. Many of my Masters were part of a larger collection of meatbags, and my actions furthered their ends. Or at least his ends.

For entertainment's sake - though - please, tell us who you visited and what you saw each night.

Statement: You claim to know whom I visited, so you can simply reveal the entire list to save everyone some time.

Observation: Plenty of meatbags have refused to reveal information when under suspicion. I see no reason to break this trend.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Ozymandias » 16 Oct 2013, 19:42:05

FurinMirado
Last edited by Ozymandias on 17 Oct 2013, 14:53:18, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 19:46:15

DastardlyOldMan wrote: I'm sure you reported that obviously-a-sociopath up through your council represent-- no, wait, you didn't do that. Well surely, when multiple council members outed you as a sociopath, your council representative would've cleared -- no, no, that didn't happen either.

Recitation: You stated yesterday that one or more of the Council Members is a Spy.

Commentary: I find it odd that you suddenly trust what was said by the Council.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 16 Oct 2013, 19:51:20

I would like to know Furin. What have you gained now that you are the sole spy?

DOM is excused in his naivety since his spy died first, but no faction except the foolish Romulans made a fuss about the spies. Reason was that the last spy standing would get a powerup for their faction. So who is more to fear? A lonely sociopath who will die a lonely death anyways? Or the two man faction who is now powered up with tricks at their disposal? Think thouroughky everyone. If the spy lives, the Klingons win.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 16 Oct 2013, 19:55:16

Oh Tinheart. Your will is admirable. Your destiny is set yet you fight fiercely for that last gasp of oil exchange. Don't despair. If you don't die today, tomorrow it will be.

A comedy to look forward tomorrow!

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 20:01:47

rekard wrote:Oh Tinheart. Your will is admirable. Your destiny is set yet you fight fiercely for that last gasp of oil exchange. Don't despair. If you don't die today, tomorrow it will be.

A comedy to look forward tomorrow!

Query: Do you dispute that Dferrantino targeted you on Night 5, meatbag?

User avatar
Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4572
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:38:04
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder
Location: Holland, Michigan

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Okaros » 16 Oct 2013, 20:28:06

Hellheart wrote:Recitation: You stated yesterday that one or more of the Council Members is a Spy.

Commentary: I find it odd that you suddenly trust what was said by the Council.


What is the universe coming to when someone can't trust their own politicians?
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 16 Oct 2013, 20:29:53

Oh Tinheart. If I had that knowledge I would have said that at some point. But alas that is unknown to me. If he ever tried, only the foolish Q knows.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 21:24:48

rekard wrote:Oh Tinheart. If I had that knowledge I would have said that at some point. But alas that is unknown to me. If he ever tried, only the foolish Q knows.

Retraction: I had initially thought you were under a post restriction that day, but your first post exceeds 140 characters. You are unable to dispute or confirm my claim, although a confirmation would have been much less messy.

Explanation: Your input was never necessary. Almost all of your posts are under 140 characters, likely because your frail elderly body can no longer support prolonged discourse.

Statement: However, since DOM claims to know my Night 4 and Night 6 targets, he would know my target on Night 5.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 16 Oct 2013, 21:38:29

You try too hard rusty one. The only reason I excuse you from dying is that there is a bigger foe around and some people are too blind to see it.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 16 Oct 2013, 22:17:10

rekard wrote:You try too hard rusty one. The only reason I excuse you from dying is that there is a bigger foe around and some people are too blind to see it.

Explanation: The council has been disbanded and the power balance has changed. Nobody will vouch for me, and one or more groups of meatbags will benefit from my death.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 16 Oct 2013, 22:44:08

Today, if a non Klingon gets lynched, everyone loses. But I see your conundrum. 3 of 4 factions want you dead. Unless you claim being the Federation guy, lady luck won't be on your side. But you are not important today.

It is the spy that we need dead today.

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3795
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 03:36:15

rekard wrote:Today, if a non Klingon gets lynched, everyone loses. But I see your conundrum. 3 of 4 factions want you dead. Unless you claim being the Federation guy, lady luck won't be on your side. But you are not important today.

It is the spy that we need dead today.

I don't quite understand any of this. You clearly have prior information that we don't seem to have. Care to share your source? Why are the Klingons more powerful than anyone? Why is Furin being attacked now? This is scapegoating pure and simple. I have yet to see evidence from Omega that we are a day away from losing because of apparently god-powered spies. You just want to direct attention away from you and yours. There are clearly many things we don't know about out there, and this will not be another day where we bandwagon a player like Bilndsniper yesterday, just because of evidence that half of us haven't seen. Was blindsniper a spy? No. Yet something made his team sell him out. Why did the Cardassians want him to die? What better powers were they protecting when they voted for their ally? Lets hear from one of you for a change. You're saying Furin is unknown, but the unknown is everywhere. Let's start with you.

These are the other things I want to know. 1. Who stopped the council and why? 2. Who is it that is silencing players still? 3. Whoever is actually claiming they know something about Hellheart could they please answer his questions. There's too much obscuring of data around here. 4. I really hope that Omega isn't using the computer to turn this game into a game similiar to Ionitor's game's ending. Has anyone got a powerup that wants to openly say? I know my team has not.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 05:07:10

@Rekard:
I am not a spy. I was not given any special power bonuses last night. My biggest advantage is a solid claim of being a Klingon. Now tell me, would you rather have me or my unknown companion with you at endgame? If I was in your shoes on the last day with myself and 3 other people, I would really like it if I could be sure that 1 of them was a Klingon.

@Hellheart:
You were called out in the Council by the Federation and Romulans. Neither the Cardassians nor the Klingons have jumped in to claim you as one of theirs. At this point in the game all groups are close to elimination, so if you were part of a team they would surely vouch for you. You are almost certainly a Sociopath. But I can see we still have 8 people in the game so the Klingon Empire is giving you a free pass today.

I have removed my vote for you. The Klingon Empire is willing to vote with you today as long as it is not a fellow Klingon. Who would you vote for today?

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 05:48:19

@DOM:
After some consideration the Klingon Empire wishes to extend an invitation of truce between the Klingon and Romulan Empires. This truce would be valid until such a time as the Cardassian faction is no more. You have proven your honor and worth in the Council and the Cardassians have made it clear they are not to be trusted even with something as simple as a truce.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 05:52:31

You are both good at the game of illusions and fallacies. What can cause you to suddenly change your opinion? Because there is truth in my words. It makes sense and that scares you. The Federation leader (who was most certainly dferrantino the spy) made two fatal mistakes:

- He said that spies defend from each other, in other words they can attack each other.
- He defended dferrantino saying Rictus seered his own team early in the game and saw no spy.Unbelievable. But him dying as a spy gives logic to that surprising declaration.

It is natural for the Klingons not wanting to die. They have the upper hand. They have a powered up spy. They also have their seer alive. The balance favors them.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 06:01:50

FurinMirado wrote:@DOM:
After some consideration the Klingon Empire wishes to extend an invitation of truce between the Klingon and Romulan Empires. This truce would be valid until such a time as the Cardassian faction is no more. You have proven your honor and worth in the Council and the Cardassians have made it clear they are not to be trusted even with something as simple as a truce.


This is rather interesting. You want a truce, yet you offer nothing to the table. What do we know of the Klingon? Except Furin being one, what else? Anyone name one thing the Klingons did that makes them deserve a truce. They stayed there, saying nothing, doing nothing, while the other factions brought real information to the table.

DOM, do not get fooled by the viperine tongue of Furinmirado. He will not deliver the spy because he knows his spy benefits him. Which is why I believe all factions with a spy attempted to keep theirs yesterday.

Isn't it strange how suddenly a Klingon is trying to do a truce all of a sudden? I offer a solution. Deliver the spy and everything will be well with the world. No need to exterminate them all if the spy dies.

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3795
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 06:12:44

You assume every team has a seer? In an asymmetrical team game?

retracted was Rekard, you assume too much.
Last edited by Clearasday on 17 Oct 2013, 14:19:58, edited 1 time in total.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 06:25:08

Every team has had some sort of seer. It is logical to have that theory for the Klingon.

But what fills me with curiosity is why are you changing your vote? It is not you who I attack. I would guess plowing down the team with bigger power potential would fill you with joy.You know that if the Federation or Cardassians had the last spy, you would be doing the same accusations in search of him.

It seems my suspicions have hit a chord in here. Why would I get a vote if I were not telling the truth?

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 06:39:35

rekard wrote:Every team has had some sort of seer. It is logical to have that theory for the Klingon.

But what fills me with curiosity is why are you changing your vote? It is not you who I attack. I would guess plowing down the team with bigger power potential would fill you with joy.You know that if the Federation or Cardassians had the last spy, you would be doing the same accusations in search of him.

It seems my suspicions have hit a chord in here. Why would I get a vote if I were not telling the truth?

Statement: Since Ozymandias can't talk today, you are the only meatbag pushing for his lynch.

Query: Where else would you expect him to place his vote?

Commentary: I suppose he could vote for Visigoth. That would be entertaining.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 07:13:38

Your lack of attention is surprising Tinheart. That would be true if I was pushing for Clearasday's lynch. But it is Furinmirado who I push, yet Clearasday is the one who votes.

One man's threat is nothing by itself. Just the discourse of a charlatan. Now answer the question yourself: If a charlatan I were, why has the Klingon retracted his vote for you?

My speech is starting to derail, so I will leave for now with these words.

The team who has the spy is the team with the upper hand. Leave them be, and doom will be spelled for us all.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 07:33:40

FurinMirado wrote:@DOM:
After some consideration the Klingon Empire wishes to extend an invitation of truce between the Klingon and Romulan Empires. This truce would be valid until such a time as the Cardassian faction is no more. You have proven your honor and worth in the Council and the Cardassians have made it clear they are not to be trusted even with something as simple as a truce.

The Romulans are certainly willing to extend our trust to the Klingons, for now. We are fairly certain that we know who your remaining partner is, although we are also aware that one of you is a spy. I am not sure that we can fully extend the truce until the Cardassians are completely destroyed, given the timing of events, but we will certainly favor the Klingons over the Cardassians.

That said, the Romulan empire requires the removal of the Sociopath - with three-out-of-three attempts to kill members of our delegation, we feel that he is too dangerous to live until nightfall.

To those asking for clarification from the Sociopath's questions: Gosh. Gee whiz. No, the Romulans are certainly not going to detail how it is that we know what we know.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 08:03:01

DastardlyOldMan wrote:That said, the Romulan empire requires the removal of the Sociopath - with three-out-of-three attempts to kill members of our delegation, we feel that he is too dangerous to live until nightfall.

You drive a hard bargain. If he is as dangerous as you say then we will support it. We would hate to let him live today only to lose one of our own tonight. Has it been confirmed that Hellheart has a night kill ability?

Meta4's ability could only remove someone from play for a day at worst. twdog's ability converted instead of killing.

Hellheart if you have additional information that can prove you do not have a night kill on even nights, now would be the time to reveal it.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 08:22:30

FurinMirado wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:That said, the Romulan empire requires the removal of the Sociopath - with three-out-of-three attempts to kill members of our delegation, we feel that he is too dangerous to live until nightfall.

You drive a hard bargain. If he is as dangerous as you say then we will support it. We would hate to let him live today only to lose one of our own tonight. Has it been confirmed that Hellheart has a night kill ability?

Meta4's ability could only remove someone from play for a day at worst. twdog's ability converted instead of killing.

Hellheart if you have additional information that can prove you do not have a night kill on even nights, now would be the time to reveal it.

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind.

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3795
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 08:26:18

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:That said, the Romulan empire requires the removal of the Sociopath - with three-out-of-three attempts to kill members of our delegation, we feel that he is too dangerous to live until nightfall.

You drive a hard bargain. If he is as dangerous as you say then we will support it. We would hate to let him live today only to lose one of our own tonight. Has it been confirmed that Hellheart has a night kill ability?

Meta4's ability could only remove someone from play for a day at worst. twdog's ability converted instead of killing.

Hellheart if you have additional information that can prove you do not have a night kill on even nights, now would be the time to reveal it.

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind.

@Hellheart, were you going for Romulans for a real tangible reason or just through pot luck? If so, could you turn your attention away from them?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 13:23:49

Well we are getting short on time (less than 4 hours to go) and I did promise Hellheart that he would get a free pass today.

I'm going to go with Ozymandias who I believe is a Cardassian. So let the Cardassians go after me and I after them. The Romulans and Hellheart may do as they wish.

DOM, if Ozy is one of yours please let me know. You have my word, on my honor, that I will move my vote if he is Romulan. I have no interest in voting for anyone but Cardassians today.

(Edited sentence structure for clarification)

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 13:48:12

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:@DOM:
After some consideration the Klingon Empire wishes to extend an invitation of truce between the Klingon and Romulan Empires. This truce would be valid until such a time as the Cardassian faction is no more. You have proven your honor and worth in the Council and the Cardassians have made it clear they are not to be trusted even with something as simple as a truce.

The Romulans are certainly willing to extend our trust to the Klingons, for now. We are fairly certain that we know who your remaining partner is, although we are also aware that one of you is a spy. I am not sure that we can fully extend the truce until the Cardassians are completely destroyed, given the timing of events, but we will certainly favor the Klingons over the Cardassians.

That said, the Romulan empire requires the removal of the Sociopath - with three-out-of-three attempts to kill members of our delegation, we feel that he is too dangerous to live until nightfall.

To those asking for clarification from the Sociopath's questions: Gosh. Gee whiz. No, the Romulans are certainly not going to detail how it is that we know what we know.

Statement: I am willing to forgo killing attempts on your delegation in the near future

Statement: I do not have an even-day maul, as you suggested. I also do not have an every-day maul. I do have an attacking ability, but it is unreliable. I have failed twice as often as I've succeeded.

Recitation: I have targeted pointy-eared meatbags 3 times, although I believed that AVS was Federation. I have also targeted rekard 3 times. She has been awfully resilient for a frail female meatbag.

Query: Whom do you believe I fear more?

User avatar
Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 1733
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 14:22:08
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Cylon Occupied Ohio

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Visigoth » 17 Oct 2013, 13:52:35

Not a fan of the alliance between the Rolumans and the Klingons. So I'm putting my money on FurinMirado today. Would also be up for putting it on DastardlyOldMan, but he doesn't have any votes and with those two factions aligned would be a waste of a vote. Not voting on him because I believe him to be a spy or anything but simply because he's a known Klingon.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:06:50

Visigoth wrote:Not a fan of the alliance between the Rolumans and the Klingons. So I'm putting my money on FurinMirado today. Would also be up for putting it on DastardlyOldMan, but he doesn't have any votes and with those two factions aligned would be a waste of a vote. Not voting on him because I believe him to be a spy or anything but simply because he's a known Klingon.

Observation: Well, this is curious. It appears that Visigoth has decided that an alliance has been formed before the necessary action of voting for me has been performed.

Commentary: I would love to know how he came to this conclusion.

Smug Statement: Oh wait, that's right, I do know!

Ozymandias wrote:(HEADER: Neither of you may respond to this 140-char PM)

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Statement: This was sent to Omega, Visigoth, and...me. By Ozymandias. Directly.

Commentary: Come now, Ozymandias. I can hardly support an alliance when rekard is committed to killing me in the near future because he has no idea what I'm going to be doing at night.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:11:57

Statement: Ozymandias and rekard are both Cardassian.

Amused Commentary: I would hate to see what that romance looks like in the bedroom

Observation: One of those is more experienced than the other at playing in this sort of situation. An endgame scenario, if you will.

Statement: That meatbag is RETRACTED was rekard
Last edited by Hellheart on 17 Oct 2013, 14:24:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 14:17:21

It is interesting that they're coming forward with vague threats and private alliances, but not actually sharing any relevant information. "Klingons could win! Oh my!"

I'm listening, go ahead and describe the scenario in which they attain victory. You can either choose to share your information and convince me, or you can choose to keep your information hidden, and we'll continue with our current assumptions and hypotheses (based on our own knowledge).

From what I can tell, the Cardassians know that Furin is not the spy, and are simply killing off one Klingon under an intentionally faulty assumption so that they can use the same justification tomorrow: "Oh, our bad - Furin wasn't the spy, it must be <the other Klingon> - we have to kill him tonight, or the Klingons will double-secret win! Oh my!"

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3795
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 14:19:27

Ozymandias wrote:(HEADER: Neither of you may respond to this 140-char PM)

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Seriously?

Voting with Furin then, Ozymandias. At least we had the good sense to do our alliance talking in the open, not behind closed doors trying to control the entire game. It seems like Ozy has a master plan and I do not wish to think what he and rekard's powers are, since we still know neither of them. Join us or not DOM, we didn't tell anyone to vigilante anyone.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 1733
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 14:22:08
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Cylon Occupied Ohio

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Visigoth » 17 Oct 2013, 14:21:48

Hellheart wrote:
Visigoth wrote:Not a fan of the alliance between the Rolumans and the Klingons. So I'm putting my money on FurinMirado today. Would also be up for putting it on DastardlyOldMan, but he doesn't have any votes and with those two factions aligned would be a waste of a vote. Not voting on him because I believe him to be a spy or anything but simply because he's a known Klingon.

Observation: Well, this is curious. It appears that Visigoth has decided that an alliance has been formed before the necessary action of voting for me has been performed.

Commentary: I would love to know how he came to this conclusion.

Smug Statement: Oh wait, that's right, I do know!

Ozymandias wrote:(HEADER: Neither of you may respond to this 140-char PM)

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Statement: This was sent to Omega, Visigoth, and...me. By Ozymandias. Directly.

Commentary: Come now, Ozymandias. I can hardly support an alliance when rekard is committed to killing me in the near future because he has no idea what I'm going to be doing at night.
Just because one of the Klingons isn't voting on you doesn't mean they still can't have an alliance or at least a non-aggression pact which puts that group in control. I don't trust Ozymandias at all and wouldn't be surprised if it was all done to push him and his team to a victory. But of my choices I'm good with FurinMirado at this point.

I don't care if he's the spy or not. He's a known Klingon and already had some votes against him so I went with him. If DastardlyOldMan had gathered some votes I'd have likely voted there.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:23:37

Clearasday wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:(HEADER: Neither of you may respond to this 140-char PM)

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Seriously?

Voting with Furin then, Ozymandias. At least we had the good sense to do our alliance talking in the open, not behind closed doors trying to control the entire game. It seems like Ozy has a master plan and I do not wish to think what he and rekard's powers are, since we still know neither of them. Join us or not DOM, we didn't tell anyone to vigilante anyone.

Statement: I defer to those that are more experienced at solving problems in inefficient ways, then, and will switch to Ozymandias.

Commentary: The most efficient way to solve problems involves a blaster. I am always happy to serve when this sort of...solution becomes necessary. Or useful. Or just amusing, really.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:28:47

DastardlyOldMan wrote:It is interesting that they're coming forward with vague threats and private alliances, but not actually sharing any relevant information. "Klingons could win! Oh my!"

I'm listening, go ahead and describe the scenario in which they attain victory. You can either choose to share your information and convince me, or you can choose to keep your information hidden, and we'll continue with our current assumptions and hypotheses (based on our own knowledge).

From what I can tell, the Cardassians know that Furin is not the spy, and are simply killing off one Klingon under an intentionally faulty assumption so that they can use the same justification tomorrow: "Oh, our bad - Furin wasn't the spy, it must be <the other Klingon> - we have to kill him tonight, or the Klingons will double-secret win! Oh my!"

Statement: I came to the conclusion that the holographic meatbag was the likely spy days ago.

Commentary: The other meatbag is too busy laughing at random puffs of smoke to be of much use.

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3795
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 14:30:25

Hey Visigoth, grab your sword and join the Klingons. Do your namesakes proud. Your type crushed the Roman Empire of old simply because you could. We promise only honour and crazy screaming while charging at enemies across the battlefield. Ozy offers backroom deals and snake-like betrayals. Rekard promises we have powers beyond belief, and yet, every Klingon that has died so far has had an entirely Reactive power. How very interesting. Do your duty to the Federation for once in your life. Attack the tyrant. Lynch Ozymandias, King of Kings. Do it before we all look upon his works and despair.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3795
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 14:31:43

Hellheart wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:It is interesting that they're coming forward with vague threats and private alliances, but not actually sharing any relevant information. "Klingons could win! Oh my!"

I'm listening, go ahead and describe the scenario in which they attain victory. You can either choose to share your information and convince me, or you can choose to keep your information hidden, and we'll continue with our current assumptions and hypotheses (based on our own knowledge).

From what I can tell, the Cardassians know that Furin is not the spy, and are simply killing off one Klingon under an intentionally faulty assumption so that they can use the same justification tomorrow: "Oh, our bad - Furin wasn't the spy, it must be <the other Klingon> - we have to kill him tonight, or the Klingons will double-secret win! Oh my!"

Statement: I came to the conclusion that the holographic meatbag was the likely spy days ago.

Commentary: The other meatbag is too busy laughing at random puffs of smoke to be of much use.


Who are you calling a holographic meatbag? And who are you calling a spy? If we survive the day, I've got a duel-glove with your name on it tomorrow you hunk of rusted metal.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 14:33:22

Not that I'm necessarily advocating the death of a Cardassian, but if what Hellheart says is true, rekard (at least) has some defense against nightkills. It would hypothetically be better to kill him during the day -- if one was so inclined as to kill a Cardassian.

For now, I'll redact my vote for Hellheart - a ~gesture of faith, although since he's not in particular danger at this point, I understand that it's a relatively meaningless gesture. I certainly appreciate you coming forward with Ozy's proposal.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:37:31

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Not that I'm necessarily advocating the death of a Cardassian, but if what Hellheart says is true, rekard (at least) has some defense against nightkills. It would hypothetically be better to kill him during the day -- if one was so inclined as to kill a Cardassian.

For now, I'll redact my vote for Hellheart - a ~gesture of faith, although since he's not in particular danger at this point, I understand that it's a relatively meaningless gesture. I certainly appreciate you coming forward with Ozy's proposal.

Statement: It was the only logical thing to do.

Commentary: You know how much I fear rekard after your last misadventure.

Recitation: That age-old story where two wolves mauled nearly a dozen humans before getting blown to smithereens

Statement: I believe the Klingons wish to kill Ozymandias because he is the faction member that has a PM power.

((EDIT: I have expressed my petrifying fear of leaving rekard alive if I'm not a human most often in the dead thread for The Wolfing Game. I tried to kill rekard on Day 3 this game but noooo, I had to fail the kill chance))
Last edited by Hellheart on 17 Oct 2013, 14:39:56, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Outpost 216”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest