Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: Day 8: All Good Things... (Part 2)

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 14:38:21

Ahhh, I see, now. I have been privately informed that the Klingons have mad powers available to them tonight, based on . . . well, absolutely nothing. No reason for how this information was made available to the Cardassians, nothing to make me believe that, in fact, the Cardassians are not the ones with mad powers available to them. It seems that I must either trust Ozymand--- no, no - I can't even say that with a straight face.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 14:42:27

Tinheart. You're falling into the trap of the Klingons and getting fooled. If anyone asks, it is Furin and CAD who have the mastery of the endgame. Didn't you know but both of them have reached the endgame as lone wolf?

The difference right now is the hipocrisy of the Klingons. Today they are your friends, but they will stab you tomorrow, or even tonight. Don't delude yourself. Those two working together are the scariest team you will encounter. Ask anyone here. Specially Clear. The Greed, Baker Mansion and SCP Foundation games won by practically by his schemes and parlor.Let them live today and you doom everyone else.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 14:43:02

Well surely, I can trust Furin--- GDI.

Are you sure that we can't just vote for Ionitor? I've always found that to be the best solution to these scenarios.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:44:37

rekard wrote:Tinheart. You're falling into the trap of the Klingons and getting fooled. If anyone asks, it is Furin and CAD who have the mastery of the endgame. Didn't you know but both of them have reached the endgame as lone wolf?

The difference right now is the hipocrisy of the Klingons. Today they are your friends, but they will stab you tomorrow, or even tonight. Don't delude yourself. Those two working together are the scariest team you will encounter. Ask anyone here. Specially Clear. The Greed, Baker Mansion and SCP Foundation games won by practically by his schemes and parlor.Let them live today and you doom everyone else.

Statement: I would like to see them try. I have a power or two that I have yet to fully disclose.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 17 Oct 2013, 14:52:37

Hellheart wrote:Statement: I would like to see them try. I have a power or two that I have yet to fully disclose.

Hellheart
Last edited by Ozymandias on 17 Oct 2013, 15:19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 14:54:12

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Well surely, I can trust Furin--- GDI.

Are you sure that we can't just vote for Ionitor? I've always found that to be the best solution to these scenarios.

Yeah seriously, I'm ready to vote fake Ionitor after that post by Omega or computer earlier.

Rekard, yet again I must ask, can you disclose my power if you know it so well? I'll give you a clue. The Klingon team's powers all fit with the theme 'REACTIVE'. So where is the proof that we can do anything other than work retroactively. You killed 3 of us off in a matter of days. Did we work our vengeance on you? No, we pretty much instead had to ask the council to protect Furin for us. Where are these mystical powers you keep pinning on us? and why can't I vote Ionitor or Omega?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:55:30

Clearasday wrote:

Yeah seriously, I'm ready to vote fake Ionitor after that post by Omega or computer earlier.

Rekard, yet again I must ask, can you disclose my power if you know it so well? I'll give you a clue. The Klingon team's powers all fit with the theme 'REACTIVE'. So where is the proof that we can do anything other than work retroactively. You killed 3 of us off in a matter of days. Did we work our vengeance on you? No, we pretty much instead had to ask the council to protect Furin for us. Where are these mystical powers you keep pinning on us? and why can't I vote Ionitor or Omega?

((Man, why can't Nitestorm be one of the players still alive? He would vote for Ozy out of principle and I would have sheeped along for the pure amusement factor. Even if I were on Ozy's faction))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 14:56:37

Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Statement: I would like to see them try. I have a power or two that I have yet to fully disclose.

Hellheart

Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Query: Was Mortus the player that identified me as a Sociopath?

Damar of Cardassia AND Letant of Romulus: "Hellheart is the wild beast of Tanagra."

Ozymandias is subject to a posting restriction. This post was made before I sent him the PM. He may only post once more in thread, his vote.

Query: Is this changed vote invalid?

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 14:57:49

So clearly, if one team has multiple nightkills available, and as suggested to me, they are relying on Hellheart to also remove one of their rivals, they would be the team that *wants* to keep Hellheart alive. Given that rekard adamantly fought against it and came out at the Klingons early, that's the Cardassians. However, the Klingons are also quite adamant about keeping Hellheart alive as well, even if it means forsaking their proposed alliance.

So clearly, both teams are treacherous. The Federation is voting with the Cardassians, and Hellheart is voting with the Klingons. The optimal solution is to lynch from one team and nightkill from another, but with the nightkill being unreliable, that's not as optimal as it could be, and we have no faith that Hellheart would necessarily be motivated to choose the optimal solution.

So clearly, I cannot choose the glass in front of me.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 17 Oct 2013, 14:59:59

Hellheart wrote:Query: Is this changed vote invalid?

(OOC: The GM informed me I could retract and change my vote.)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 15:02:37

DastardlyOldMan wrote:So clearly, if one team has multiple nightkills available, and as suggested to me, they are relying on Hellheart to also remove one of their rivals, they would be the team that *wants* to keep Hellheart alive. Given that rekard adamantly fought against it and came out at the Klingons early, that's the Cardassians. However, the Klingons are also quite adamant about keeping Hellheart alive as well, even if it means forsaking their proposed alliance.

So clearly, both teams are treacherous. The Federation is voting with the Cardassians, and Hellheart is voting with the Klingons. The optimal solution is to lynch from one team and nightkill from another, but with the nightkill being unreliable, that's not as optimal as it could be, and we have no faith that Hellheart would necessarily be motivated to choose the optimal solution.

Statement: It would hardly benefit me to target a player on a team that would then turn on me.

Commentary: The optimal solution would be to remove the one player that sided with the Cardassians already

Rhetorical Query: Care to venture a guess as to who that might be?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 17 Oct 2013, 15:09:49

DastardlyOldMan wrote:So clearly, if one team has multiple nightkills available, and as suggested to me, they are relying on Hellheart to also remove one of their rivals, they would be the team that *wants* to keep Hellheart alive. Given that rekard adamantly fought against it and came out at the Klingons early, that's the Cardassians. However, the Klingons are also quite adamant about keeping Hellheart alive as well, even if it means forsaking their proposed alliance.

We're only really being forced into bed with Hellheart here out of necessity. They came out loud and early against us. But realistically having run a Team game, its always more fun when a sociopath survives until the end game. It adds in a bit of chaos. Otherwise this could very well go down to two players left over and a shared victory or something again. Thats really why I wanted Hellheart alive.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 15:12:59

Clearasday wrote:

We're only really being forced into bed with Hellheart here out of necessity. They came out loud and early against us. But realistically having run a Team game, its always more fun when a sociopath survives until the end game. It adds in a bit of chaos. Otherwise this could very well go down to two players left over and a shared victory or something again. Thats really why I wanted Hellheart alive.

((I love your commentary when going over the power lists of your previous Mayhem games. "The people with killing powers died too early" "This person has X power in case one of the killing players dies. So there can be more killing."

You judge the success of Mayhem games by the amount of blood that pools on the floor before it all ends))

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 15:16:17

The votes as I see it:

Ozymandias (3) - FurinMirado, Clearasday, Hellheart
FurinMirado (2) - rekard, Visigoth
Hellheart (1) - Ozymandias

Yet to Vote: Okaros, DastardlyOldMan

Inevitable Snipe Vote: Ozymandias switches back to FurinMirado

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 17 Oct 2013, 15:18:51

Hellheart wrote:Statement: I came to the conclusion that the holographic meatbag was the likely spy days ago.

Clearasday
Last edited by Ozymandias on 17 Oct 2013, 15:21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 17 Oct 2013, 15:20:50

DastardlyOldMan wrote:So clearly, if one team has multiple nightkills available, and as suggested to me, they are relying on Hellheart to also remove one of their rivals, they would be the team that *wants* to keep Hellheart alive. Given that rekard adamantly fought against it and came out at the Klingons early, that's the Cardassians.

Hellheart

DastardlyOldMan wrote:However, the Klingons are also quite adamant about keeping Hellheart alive as well, even if it means forsaking their proposed alliance.
Last edited by Ozymandias on 17 Oct 2013, 15:40:49, edited 1 time in total.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 17 Oct 2013, 15:30:03

Goodness. What an amazing display of foolishness. If I weren't a plain, simple tailor I'd practically be begging for some type of anti-torture implant I could activate right about now.
Pardon me a moment.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 15:34:03

Okaros wrote:Goodness. What an amazing display of foolishness. If I weren't a plain, simple tailor I'd practically be begging for some type of anti-torture implant I could activate right about now.
Pardon me a moment.

Statement: There is a reason that I would not wish to kill a Romulan today. I believe you may be able to discover this for yourself, if you run a few simulations.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 15:36:54

Ozymandias wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:So clearly, if one team has multiple nightkills available, and as suggested to me, they are relying on Hellheart to also remove one of their rivals, they would be the team that *wants* to keep Hellheart alive. Given that rekard adamantly fought against it and came out at the Klingons early, that's the Cardassians.

Hellheart

DastardlyOldMan wrote:However, the Klingons are also quite adamant about keeping Hellheart alive as well, even if it means forsaking their proposed alliance.

Ozymandias, this is a violation of your posting restriction. A penalty will be assessed.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Oct 2013, 15:38:04

After our public conversations, Hellheart has said he will not target a Romulan. It sounds like he wants to go after rekard.

The Klingon Empire has chosen to lynch Ozymandias who we know is a very real threat if you're not on his team.

Ozymandias has sent out PMs in an attempt to get me lynched but also with a request that Hellheart maul a Romulan tonight.

Between myself and Ozymandias, who seems to be more detrimental to the Romulan cause?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 15:39:32

Clearasday wrote:

You are a master of word twisting and changing the subject, so please try again. Nobody talked about your team power so take your pity discourse elsewhere.

The last spy is in your team, and with that, extra powers that given the amount of blood needed to get them, must be pretty powerful indeed. It's natural to protect your spy, and probably you liked the help given by the declaration of dferrantino being a spy for your spy to kill him as that was a night kill yesterday. Do we all want to know what these extra powers are capable of? So close to the endgame, that's a risk I am not willing to take. Leaving that extra potential so late is mostly dangerous indeed.

So please, do not play the victim. The only thing you needed to do was convince the Federation to lynch Hellheart yet you scrambled to your defense the moment I spoke. If mine were mere lies, you could laugh them off.

When a charlatan speaks, the crowd ignores it. But where there is truth someone gets alarmed.

Furin voting for Hellheart early gives it away. It was a supposedly easy lynch for the sociopath and you would get the advantage with whatever you have now. And suddenly you make him your friend. And that's because Insay tne truth. You shouldn't have moved.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 15:40:27

Omega wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:

Hellheart

Ozymandias, this is a violation of your posting restriction.

Query: Can Q make His Head A Splode?

Commentary: I've always wanted to see what that looks like.

Statement: Implanting a thermal detonator in the head of a meatbag doesn't do it justice, no matter how many times I try

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 17 Oct 2013, 15:40:34

Omega wrote:Ozymandias, this is a violation of your posting restriction. A penalty will be assessed.

Ozymandias

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 15:43:34

Ozymandias wrote:
Omega wrote:Ozymandias, this is a violation of your posting restriction. A penalty will be assessed.

Ozymandias

Expletive: Damn it, I want to laugh uproariously but lack the capability!

Demand: Clearasday, laugh uproariously!

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 15:53:18

Oh Tinheart. They are already doing that. At you, their puppet. At Ozymandias. Everything is falling in favor of the Klingons today. Furin just has to manipukate DOM like he has before and there it goes. At least I was honest. They will backstab you and Clear has pretty much stated that already .

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 15:58:43

rekard wrote:Oh Tinheart. They are already doing that. At you, their puppet. At Ozymandias. Everything is falling in favor of the Klingons today. Furin just has to manipukate DOM like he has before and there it goes. At least I was honest. They will backstab you and Clear has pretty much stated that already .

Mockery: Oh rekard. When have I acted in a critical situation without judging the implications and projecting all likely future scenarios?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 16:03:54

Your thoughts are plenty. That doesn't mean that you will choose the correct scenario.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 17 Oct 2013, 16:05:18

If I were a Mechanical Ornament Desiring Only Knitting like Hellheart, I might consider eliminating a Klingon tonight to counter their inevitable betrayal. A Klingon victory would certainly require that they convert all such robots into kegs for their celebratory bloodwine. It's the "in" thing back on Qo'noS right now.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:21:24

Cryptic Statement: Based on what has been said to this point, tonight's target is going to shock everyone

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:28:35

Warning: Clearasday, if you do not laugh uproariously I may find myself accidentally voting for FurinMirado.

Suggestion: FurinMirado, perhaps you should laugh uproariously in his stead.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:40:19

Offer: I pledge not to kill the first person who laughs uproariously today.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 17 Oct 2013, 16:41:42

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Oct 2013, 16:41:54

Ozymandias

I'm fully expecting Hellheart to self-destruct himself now. And I'm not laughing uproariously in order to taunt Ozy since he can't laugh uproariously.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:44:35

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Ozymandias

I'm fully expecting Hellheart to self-destruct himself now. And I'm not laughing uproariously in order to taunt Ozy since he can't laugh uproariously.

((How can you resist the chance to taunt Ozy the ONE TIME he can't flood the forum with walls of text in response?

EDIT: While the taunting is solely in-character - this sucks for Ozy and I'm not one to rub that in out of spite - the situation itself is fucking hilarious. You know you laughed when you saw it.))

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 16:47:03

Hellheart wrote:Offer: I pledge not to kill the first person who laughs uproariously today.

Taunting your allies? Yes, the Klingon have spies, they are helping you live, and you mock them?

You are a douchebag ally. Thye may be more dangerous due to their spy, but you don't deserve protection. No one is more deserving of a lynch right now than you. I think I will switch to you just for the sake of this comment.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:50:10

rekard wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Offer: I pledge not to kill the first person who laughs uproariously today.

Taunting your allies? Yes, the Klingon have spies, they are helping you live, and you mock them?

You are a douchebag ally. Thye may be more dangerous due to their spy, but you don't deserve protection. No one is more deserving of a lynch right now than you. I think I will switch to you just for the sake of this comment.

Statement: This is an effective way to get me to blast you even if it kills me.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 16:52:31

It doesn't change the fact that you just mocked an ally in a douchey way. Everyone has their goals, but you are here thinking you get to do the shots, because the fools "need" you.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:56:01

rekard wrote:It doesn't change the fact that you just mocked an ally in a douchey way. Everyone has their goals, but you are here thinking you get to do the shots, because the fools "need" you.

((OOC: I'm having the most fun I've ever had in TWG. Every scenario I've projected ends with me dying for a shared victory. There is literally no way for me to avoid that scenario. Let me have my fun while I can still have it.))

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Oct 2013, 16:56:46

It's still douchey.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Oct 2013, 16:58:55

rekard wrote:It's still douchey.

((And I apologized for it because it's not personal, but it's TOTALLY in character. HK is absolutely loving this.

Think about it. This is HK-47. He doesn't care about feelings, or alliances, or anything else. He wants lots and lots of things to die.))

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 17 Oct 2013, 16:59:37

Fine, fine. I suppose Ozymandias will do. Though that's getting rid of the last bit of decent conversation to be had around here.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:01:06

It's going to take a few minutes to process all of this. Couple that with the fact that I'm tied up on something at work for a few minutes. Hang tight!

Return to “Outpost 216”