Day 9: Q-Less

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 9: Q-Less

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:35:08

and then that happens. Did I press some button by mistake?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:36:41

Clearasday wrote:Well then, it looks like we come to wra.

Query: Weapons are Really Aggravating? Writhing Really Aggressively? Wearing Red Ascots?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:37:56

Bah phones aren't for wine and twg.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:38:07

Statement: I feel like you all deserve to die for the travesties you have done to the English language today.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:39:42

Travesties hellheart? or majesties?

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:40:43

Clearasday wrote:Well then, it looks like we come to wra. We don't want any more hidden role Cardassians alive, and you seem insistent on making sure both of us die. I really can't see a way forward for you when we die tomorrow. You think rekard will show you mercy? You think Visigoth will offer you a deal? They're only united in their belief that we're evil here. They're not united in anything more. Today the Klingons burn, tomorrow the romulans bursn.

I would think everyone not after their own specific victory condition would be interested in removing the sociopathic robot that has a goal of killing all of us.

*I* would certainly prefer to deal with him today, but if nobody's interested in that we don't exactly have much choice, do we?

And yes, we know that you, rekard, Visi, and Hellheart will likely turn on us tomorrow if both of us live through the night, but how is that preferable to a Klingon Spy Victory? Or repeating this day again tomorrow, only with Visi as your target?
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:41:39

Clearasday wrote:Travesties hellheart? or majesties?

Commentary: This whole game is a travesty. Woe is me. I have no purpose in life. It would be better if the whole world exploded

Statement: None of you will ever understand how hard it is for me NOT to kill things. It is like a meatbag choosing not to breathe.

Amendment: I am a solo faction. Why would you (Okaros) want to kill me right now, with two other factions alive, one of which has two players?
Last edited by Hellheart on 18 Oct 2013, 16:43:17, edited 3 times in total.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Oct 2013, 16:42:19

Clearasday wrote:Well then, it looks like we come to wra. We don't want any more hidden role Cardassians alive, and you seem insistent on making sure both of us die. I really can't see a way forward for you when we die tomorrow. You think rekard will show you mercy? You think Visigoth will offer you a deal? They're only united in their belief that we're evil here. They're not united in anything more. Today the Klingons burn, tomorrow the romulans bursn.

I'd actually be surprised if both Romulans survived the night. I was visited last evening as well, and I somehow doubt that Visigoth's intentions were honorable. Do I hold it against him? No - he moved against the more powerful team, and I'd expect more of the same from everyone else.

Strategically, I agree that sparing the Klingons today would be the smarter plan - the nightkills and mauls would be divided among the two stronger teams. However, I feel that Furin is the greater threat to the end-game, regardless of what tomorrow might bring.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:44:32

Visi wouldn't be our target. You would. You know that. and thats fair. Tomorrow the Klingons and Romulans would vie for victory of the game. And Visi and Hell could go crazy puzzling out which team to side with. They'd be the kingmakers. They'd maybe even find a way to win.

But today. Today we've never argued to kill Visi or Hellheart or Romulans. Today Klingons just want to kill the unknown with the guaranteed maul and the crazy amount of knowledge. Rekard. So tell me DOM, if the right course is to side with us. Why aren't you? He admitted he has a maul. He's tried it on us. Visi targetted you. Have we targetted you? No. Because we can't.

Also DOM, do you not consider that I have perhaps decided to trust that my teammate won't end the game tomorrow, and maybe you should too?

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:44:39

And if the Klingons won't see reason, we can at least attempt simple bargaining with the machine:

Hellheart wrote:((I would really like to know what rat-bastard tracked me so I can kill him next game. I could've probably argued away everything else))

We have that information. Perhaps we can strike a deal tomorrow if the Klingons don't come to their senses?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:46:52

How is the burden on us to come to our sense? We're not the ones threatening to lynch any of you. We've negotiated fairly and not deviated from Rekard. (well maybe we did fancy stringing up Hellheart a bit, but then we realised you might win instantly if that happened Romulans). You've said yourself on two occasions that in terms of end game survival, your best move is to side with us. What is wrong with this picture?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:47:15

DastardlyOldMan wrote:I'd actually be surprised if both Romulans survived the night. I was visited last evening as well, and I somehow doubt that Visigoth's intentions were honorable. Do I hold it against him? No - he moved against the more powerful team, and I'd expect more of the same from everyone else.

Strategically, I agree that sparing the Klingons today would be the smarter plan - the nightkills and mauls would be divided among the two stronger teams. However, I feel that Furin is the greater threat to the end-game, regardless of what tomorrow might bring.

Statement: I will entertain any and every plan that keeps me alive another day

Commentary: If rekard doesn't get lynched today, I may need some other way to bother him

Query: Will someone point out a douchebag statement that I can make?

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:47:49

Hellheart wrote:Amendment: I am a solo faction. Why would you (Okaros) want to kill me right now, with two other factions alive, one of which has two players?

Because just like the Spy you almost certainly have a secret victory condition beyond the basic "kill everyone". Achieving your victory would presumably preclude our own victory, thus our desire to recycle you into something less threatening.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Oct 2013, 16:48:14

And I thought you would never ask as much Clear. Yesterday was the first time my team got assigned a maul. And other teams I bet got it, since when twdog and San died, the narration talked a out 4-5 people being behind the kill. Sadly, mine was wasted yesterday.

Our team had an ability to intercept spy communication. So we were able to know actions the spies were doing, although not who was doing it. We intercepted them etecting who or who was not a spy. All those Cardassian declarations of spies? They were results of spies finding about each other. The whole time it was the truth.

We knew spies couldn't reveal they were spies. Visigoth, did dferrantino ever tell you he was a spy?

The federation councilor was actually a spy, because who he had significant information about them. Spies can defend against spies.

So if anyone claimed to have intelligence on them, we knew he was a spy because they were sworn to not mention it. But as our spy also could help us, we were in no rush to make ours be discovered. But as I am not a spy, I am free to say anything I want.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:49:12

Okaros wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Amendment: I am a solo faction. Why would you (Okaros) want to kill me right now, with two other factions alive, one of which has two players?

Because just like the Spy you almost certainly have a secret victory condition beyond the basic "kill everyone". Achieving your victory would presumably preclude our own victory, thus our desire to recycle you into something less threatening.

Are we forgetting so soon that Ozy had one of those exact goals. What about one of the two players in your team having such a goal? Where is this 'Gul'? I know nothing of Star Trek but he sounded like he was some kind of hunter, which sounds mighty close to blunder, which is a hop skip and a jump away from... Vigilante?!

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:50:28

Okaros wrote:And if the Klingons won't see reason, we can at least attempt simple bargaining with the machine:

Hellheart wrote:((I would really like to know what rat-bastard tracked me so I can kill him next game. I could've probably argued away everything else))

We have that information. Perhaps we can strike a deal tomorrow if the Klingons don't come to their senses?

Statement: If the deal does not involve my death, I will certainly entertain it. Note that I am very suspicious of the one faction that has never wavered from their desire to kill me.

Statement: I will almost certainly not have the maul until Day 12, and I will not watch anybody today. I will have nothing to do with any kills that are performed today.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Oct 2013, 16:51:23

Clearasday wrote:Visi wouldn't be our target. You would. You know that. and thats fair. Tomorrow the Klingons and Romulans would vie for victory of the game. And Visi and Hell could go crazy puzzling out which team to side with. They'd be the kingmakers. They'd maybe even find a way to win.

But today. Today we've never argued to kill Visi or Hellheart or Romulans. Today Klingons just want to kill the unknown with the guaranteed maul and the crazy amount of knowledge. Rekard. So tell me DOM, if the right course is to side with us. Why aren't you? He admitted he has a maul. He's tried it on us. Visi targetted you. Have we targetted you? No. Because we can't.

Also DOM, do you not consider that I have perhaps decided to trust that my teammate won't end the game tomorrow, and maybe you should too?

Guaranteed maul? I hardly see it that way - for all I know, the Klingons have the maul tonight.

And I *do* trust that my teammate won't end the game tomorrow, actually :D

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:52:14

Clearasday wrote:Are we forgetting so soon that Ozy had one of those exact goals. What about one of the two players in your team having such a goal? Where is this 'Gul'? I know nothing of Star Trek but he sounded like he was some kind of hunter, which sounds mighty close to blunder, which is a hop skip and a jump away from... Vigilante?!

(("Gul" is a Cardassian military rank roughly equivalent to Commander or Captain in the Federation. They commanded starships and space stations. By process of elimination, the Gul would presumably be rekard.))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:52:43

Okaros wrote:

Query: Was this true of the sociopaths in other Mayhem games? It was my impression that the Sociopath route was virtually hopeless

Statement: There were only two sociopaths. I deem it a miracle that I've survived thus far.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:53:08

DastardlyOldMan wrote:And I *do* trust that my teammate won't end the game tomorrow, actually :D

Strangely enough, the same isn't true for me! :eyebrow:

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 18 Oct 2013, 16:55:01

No mention of being a spy to us. Also rekard when dferratino mentioned Rictus looking at him and not seeing a spy that was the truth. Rictus just reported that dferrantino was a human on the Federation team. So looks like we would have been completely in the dark about the spies if the information hadn't come from others.

Also a little sad in that it seems that everyone else has some secret goal but me. The only way I win is the normal win condition stated in the rules. Which is about as likely to happen as someone getting an honest spin on Quark's Dabo tables.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Oct 2013, 16:55:37

Okaros wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:And I *do* trust that my teammate won't end the game tomorrow, actually :D

Strangely enough, the same isn't true for me! :eyebrow:

I keep telling you, Space Vampire Wolf Ponies are completely harmless - they're like the Romulan equivalent of kittens.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 Oct 2013, 16:55:49

Statment: I will vote for rekard, to maintain the support of one of the two factions that hasn't tried to kill me

Statement: I haven't forgotten about you, Visigoth. Any kill attempt I make will no longer involve you, that targeting message was sent before your wonderfully uproarious laughter

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Oct 2013, 16:56:09

I am the Gul.

But you all lynched him before I could stab him.

It was a duel of wits, each other aiming his gun at the other. Clear is clearly desperate. I think that he knows that if the Klingons live by tomorrow, they will have the power to win the game in those conditions.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:56:35

Hellheart wrote:
Okaros wrote:

Query: Was this true of the sociopaths in other Mayhem games? It was my impression that the Sociopath route was virtually hopeless

Statement: There were only two sociopaths. I deem it a miracle that I've survived thus far.

I can't really tell if there was a normal route for sociopaths to take in my Mayhem games. Who knows. Maybe ask Ozy.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:57:10

rekard wrote:I am the Gul.

But you all lynched him before I could stab him.

It was a duel of wits, each other aiming his gun at the other. Clear is clearly desperate. I think that he knows that if the Klingons live by tomorrow, they will have the power to win the game in those conditions.

Brilliant rekard, I hope to have fun reading your forum. Ours will be pretty dull by comparison. Rekard vs Ozy is always something to look forward to.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:58:00

FurinMirado that jacket (and the rest of you) has GOT to go!

(My statement still stands, CAD, but I don't want to miss the deadline with no vote in play at all. 2 minutes left to come to your senses.)

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:58:19

Kill the Romulans tomorrow, they have betrayed us >_>

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 16:58:34

Did anyone stop to consider my avatar? Really?

Picard making a smiley face in a cloud. Kinda funny, right?

That cloud is from a warp core breach. BOOM mother fuckers!

I am the master exploder! You fools! You foolish fools! You've doomed us all!

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:59:03

Okay class. Who knows what Reactive Powers mean? Do you know? Let's have a guess shall we?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Oct 2013, 16:59:20

I do not have a seceret goal. Ozy and Mortus were enough for one team.

It was a dull conversation Clear. We were on "amicable terms". Until the inevitable surprise kill. With unknown secret goals on your own team who knows right?

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 16:59:33

Hellheart wrote:Statment: I will vote for rekard, to maintain the support of one of the two factions that hasn't tried to kill me.

We've merely tried to talk you to death. I hardly think that counts.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Oct 2013, 16:59:48

Hey Furin, what does your power do to the last person that votes for you?....

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 18 Oct 2013, 17:00:10

Clearasday wrote:Okay class. Who knows what Reactive Powers mean? Do you know? Let's have a guess shall we?

They mean you're desperately trying to avoid the lynch. :roll:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 18 Oct 2013, 17:00:39

Clearasday wrote:Hey Furin, what does your power do to the last person that votes for you?....

Looks like we're about to find out...

Return to “Outpost 216”