Day 12: Q2

Once a bustling colony, now a barren rock, and soon to be the site of a game.
Located somewhere near The Neutral Zone.
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Day 12: Q2

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:28:40

Clearasday paced around the camp. He was uneasy, the conversations that day had not gone according to his carefully laid plans. He struggled to see where he went wrong. He had dutifully worked to ferret out the other spies on the planet, and indeed he had succeeded in that effort. But much like his efforts on Deep Space K-7, it appeared that his efforts here were going to end in failure.
The remaining players of Q’s little game surrounded him and took him to Q. Still morning the loss of the lionesque, in addition to Morn, Q couldn’t be bothered to give a sarcastic speech or even make a snarky comment. He simply waived off the Klingon.
Surveying the three remaining players, he said,
I didn’t expect the three of you to be the final three. I suppose that’s why we play the game. Nevertheless, we’re in the final stage now. DastardlyOldMan, Visigoth and Hellheart, you three are the slimiest, backstabbingest, most deceitful and entertaining contestants. Any of you would make an admirable Q. So, finish this tonight and then we’ll really have some fun!

The Klingon Faction has been eradicated.

Clearasday, Arne Darvin, Klingon (Faction Spy)
Clearasday’s Role PM wrote:You are, Arne Darvin, a Klingon, surgically altered to appear human. Nevermind whatever happened before; you can make it right this time.
- You will Seer as Federation Aligned in almost all circumstances
- Due to your human appearance, you easily pass through the Federation camps without notice and overhear things. (You will receive snippets of conversation from the Federation board)
- You will receive a powerup if you participate in the death of the Federation Captain.
You are aligned with Klingon Intelligence. Do not reveal this alignment to anyone, including fellow Klingons. Your Cover Identity is Korax. You are on a quest to find the final tribble in the galaxy. He is somewhere on this planet. You may investigate a player each night to determine if they have the forbidden thing. You will receive a powerup if you accomplish this.
[You have a weapon]

Upon completion of the spy mission, Clearasday received the following,
Clearasday’s New Mission wrote:[Redacted]

For completing the spy mission, you receive the following powers.

-A full personal GA

-You may increment your vote by 2 each day

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 12: TBD

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:31:05

Day 11 Votes
Clearasday (5) DastardlyOldMan, Visigoth, +3 Power Votes
DastardlyOldMan (1) Hellheart, Clearassday, -1 Power Vote

Day 11 Vote History
[+] Votes
Hellheart voted Visigoth (retracted)
DastardlyOldMan voted for Clearasday
Visigoth voted for Clearasday
Hellheart voted for DastardlyOldMan
Clearasday voted for DastardlyOldMan

Day 11 Did Not Vote (0)

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 12: TBD

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:31:54

Day 13 will end on Thursday October 24 at 17:00 PDT.

Vote Locking remains in effect.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 12: Q2

Postby Hellheart » 23 Oct 2013, 18:06:17

Statement: I will vote for DastardlyOldMan - LOCKED

Commentary: Not that it matters. Both of you seem to be immune to everything.

((I'd be open for switching to Visigoth because there may have been something to all that talk of him winning lynches and possibly even forcing a solo-win instead of a shared victory. But I doubt DOM will be up for voting for Visigoth.))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Oct 2013, 19:08:59

Query: Where were all of those other bonus votes coming from?

Observation: I haven't heard any noises from the Shoggoth tank

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 23 Oct 2013, 20:03:05

Now - now, it's time for Hellheart - locked to say adieu - it has been a pleasure. If I don't kill you, you can (at least try to) nightkill whomever doesn't get lynched, and get your last man standing.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Oct 2013, 20:22:26

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Now - now, it's time for Hellheart - locked to say adieu - it has been a pleasure. If I don't kill you, you can (at least try to) nightkill whomever doesn't get lynched, and get your last man standing.

Statement: Visigoth is immune to nightkills

EDIT: ((I misremembered. I flipped tails and never tried the kill way back on Day 7. Forgot about that))
Last edited by Hellheart on 23 Oct 2013, 20:32:32, edited 3 times in total.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 23 Oct 2013, 20:23:09

Quite the toss-up here. Do I go with the sociopath that might be able to get a night kill tonight at take out the last person to achieve a win or do I side with the Romulans? Of course the Romulans may have the rotating maul as well so if DastardlyOldMan lives he could take out the other and achieve victory himself. Quite the conundrum. I think I'm going to have to side with the metal death machine and go with DastardlyOldMan - Lock. I might be walking myself into giving him the win due to him killing me tonight, but he did seem to spare me so it seems only right I give him another chance to live.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Oct 2013, 20:28:18

Visigoth wrote:Quite the toss-up here. Do I go with the sociopath that might be able to get a night kill tonight at take out the last person to achieve a win or do I side with the Romulans? Of course the Romulans may have the rotating maul as well so if DastardlyOldMan lives he could take out the other and achieve victory himself. Quite the conundrum. I think I'm going to have to side with the metal death machine and go with DastardlyOldMan - Lock. I might be walking myself into giving him the win due to him killing me tonight, but he did seem to spare me so it seems only right I give him another chance to live.

((I've tried to sketch out how many powers you might have, and it just gives me a headache. You can choose to double your vote, but DOM may have a power-vote-flipping power))

((And I don't get the maul today, which is annoying. What good is a sociopath without a maul?))

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 23 Oct 2013, 20:31:25

Hellheart wrote:((And I don't get the maul today, which is annoying. What good is a sociopath without a maul?))
Like a dog without a bone? Hmm, drawing a blank on any more euphemisms that would fit this situation.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Oct 2013, 20:33:33

Visigoth wrote:
Hellheart wrote:((And I don't get the maul today, which is annoying. What good is a sociopath without a maul?))
Like a dog without a bone? Hmm, drawing a blank on any more euphemisms that would fit this situation.

Statement: Like an assassin without a scope.

Commentary: I hit the Lionesque. Again. It was lying there dead and I hit it anyway. I don't think my target was within 500 yards of that thing.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 20:50:24

Well, the fat lady sings when I get home tonight!

Return to “Outpost 216”