Day N+6: Because he's easy come, easy go

SHODAN
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Day N+6: Because he's easy come, easy go

Postby SHODAN » 22 Feb 2018, 20:01:01

You found two in a row? Hrm. Maybe I should adjust the flesh-analogue to stop being pine-scented.

SHODAN
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Day N+6: Because he's easy come, easy go

Postby SHODAN » 22 Feb 2018, 20:02:53

The GM says this:

Aldax has been lynched.
Aldax is dead.
Aldax was a Wolf (Prime Simulant).

EOD will be 10pm Eastern tomorrow (Friday).

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 22 Feb 2018, 22:02:12

Could it be, the classic wolf on wolf war feint?

One day they agree, the next they don't.

#Vote for: Admetus
for now.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 22 Feb 2018, 22:42:04

I'd like to see a game where you don't think I'm a wolf. That'd sure be a change of pace. Pretty much always wrong about it, also.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 23 Feb 2018, 09:27:50

Trying to wrap my head around Aldax as "Prime Similant". Computer, do you have a definition?

The Main Computer wrote:Aldax is eligible for free 2 day shipping and streaming video

Not helpful

The Main Computer wrote:Request acknowledged removing clothing from the emergency medical hologram and running process shrinkage.sh

Jesus. I'm sorry. I am so sorry. Please don't mess with the size of the little doctor... can't we get everything on the same scale and maybe a pair of pants?

The Main Computer wrote:Request acknowledged updating visual database and running process websterclothing.sh

Sigh. Catching up in thread. More in a bit?

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 23 Feb 2018, 14:32:37

This gets tricky, because we've gotten what looks like probably the ~first two wolves, so looking back to Day 3 or so isn't going to do us much good. I kind of see what rekard is saying about Admetus, but the timing of it doesn't sync for me - in order for Admetus to be a wolf, he'd have to have been converted earlier on.

Obviously, we do need to lynch sphenodont at some point in time, as he's the super obvious conversion target, but I don't think today's that day.

I'm twisting between Visigoth, who's always a good target, rekard, who had a little bit of synergy yesterday / day before with Aldax (they were both throwing shade at Admetus, and Aldax was using rekard's argument as a springboard), and maybe RaveBomb, because he hasn't really felt like RaveBomb to me.

#Vote for: rekard
. It really feels like the wolves have been building up to throw shade on Admetus, very similar to what they did with me on the first level.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 23 Feb 2018, 14:49:02

My guess is that they convert every other day. Otherwise, it would be unbalanced and we wouldn't have gotten a lynch-or-lose on Day N+4.

if they had a conversion every day, we would have started that day at nine players and five wolves, assuming no missed conversions. If instead it was every other day, that would have been three wolves with nine players with the next day being eight players/four wolves.

Since I'm not a wolf yet (which you probably shouldn't believe), I should be lynched tomorrow for sure.

I seered Zark as human last night.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 23 Feb 2018, 14:50:20

Of the remaining targets, I'd say
seems the most likely.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 23 Feb 2018, 15:00:20

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Obviously, we do need to lynch sphenodont at some point in time, as he's the super obvious conversion target, but I don't think today's that day.

Please state the nature of the....ahem. Sorry... old habits die hard. I don't really agree with this, but ima let you finish

I'm twisting between Visigoth, who's always a good target, rekard, who had a little bit of synergy yesterday / day before with Aldax (they were both throwing shade at Admetus, and Aldax was using rekard's argument as a springboard), and maybe RaveBomb, because he hasn't really felt like RaveBomb to me.

. It really feels like the wolves have been building up to throw shade on Admetus, very similar to what they did with me on the first level.

At the very least, we get more data out of two bandwagons. It may also inform yesterday a bit:

Admetus wrote:
sphenodont wrote:That said, I seered DOM as human last night.

Do with that what you will.

Didn't you tell us yesterday that you were planning to seer Aldax?

#Vote for: sphenodont

More in a bit?

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 23 Feb 2018, 16:47:01

I wonder if they can convert anymore now that Aldax is dead. Since we was labeled the Prime Simulant he might have been the converter and with him gone they are stuck with their current numbers. I think other conversion games have had similar things happen but can't quite recall. Feels like it's been quite some time since I've played in a conversion game.

I'm a little hesitant to follow any votes from sphenodont at this point. Since we were at lynch or lose on the day he revealed I'm guessing that would mean they had a conversion that night coming up so could have picked him at that point. Looking at the numbers I'd say we're at 5-2 right now as it lines up with us being at lynch or lose 2 days ago.
N+4 : 9 : 6-3 (mention of lynch or lose so must be a conversion that night)
N+5 : 8 : 5-3 (mention of not being at lynch or lose so no conversion)
N+6 : 7 : 5-2

And since SHODAN hasn't made mention of being at lynch or lose we might have stopped them from converting since we should be at that point if they can convert. Assuming the numbers are right of course.

So really not sure I could vote on rekard due to the ambiguity of sphenodont. That should likely mean I should vote on him since if I was converting people I'd for sure snag him that day since to do otherwise would be foolish. Still might end up there since while there is the ballsy play of leaving him alone and hoping that we lynch him there's always that chance that he hits a wolf that night.

Kind of tempted to go RaveBomb simply due to him still being here even though he only voted on the first day of the SHODAN takeover. Would be a really good convert after a couple of days since he's completely missing from the game but is still around.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 23 Feb 2018, 18:33:15

#Vote for: sphenodont

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 23 Feb 2018, 18:40:40

DastardlyOldMan wrote:This gets tricky, because we've gotten what looks like probably the ~first two wolves, so looking back to Day 3 or so isn't going to do us much good. I kind of see what rekard is saying about Admetus, but the timing of it doesn't sync for me - in order for Admetus to be a wolf, he'd have to have been converted earlier on.

Obviously, we do need to lynch sphenodont at some point in time, as he's the super obvious conversion target, but I don't think today's that day.

In day 4 (N+3)when I saw Admetus contributing to a no lynch vote, there could have been two conversions already since there were three possible periods of conversion. That same day I made the observation of Admetus.

At the same time, by your same logic, I don't sync with the timing of my comments since I would have to be converted earlier on in order. So you sort of contradict yourself now.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 23 Feb 2018, 18:47:51

Admetus wrote:I'd like to see a game where you don't think I'm a wolf. That'd sure be a change of pace. Pretty much always wrong about it, also.

The games where you have won as a wolf.

Return to “S.S. Ozymandias”