- There are villagers and vampires. No wolves. No Cybermen. No cultists. No cylons.
- There are specials, they are detailed below. Some, all, or none may be included in the game.
- You must vote at least once per day. You may retract that vote and re-vote as many times as you wish. You must use the vote tag.
- While you may abstain, you must affirmatively vote "Abstain" using the vote tag. You may not vote for me.
- There may be special events that occur. Or there may not.
- Days will initially be 24 hours long. If all votes are not cast by the end of that time, an automatic 24 hour extension will occur. Weekends will happen in our standard 48 hour way, unless Friday rolls into Saturday, in which case it will become a 72 hour day.
The Tasseomancer’s Apprentice: Since your master was shot just weeks ago by someone who really shouldn’t have a had a gun, you must assume the role of Tasseomancer, perhaps a bit sooner than you would have expected. Each night you may have a cup of tea and divine the disposition of another player. The leaves can sometimes be fickle, but will your insights? (If successful, you will only learn whether or not a player has been approached for conversion. Not whether or not the conversion succeeded. This player may not be converted.
The Doctor: Each night you may target a player for a home visit. If that player is targeted that night, the night time action will fail and you will be alerted. If that player was not targeted, nothing will happen. This player may not be converted.
The Vigilante: One man. One blade. One slice? I don't know. Take a swing. Find out. Where’s Kris Kristofferson?
On Night 0, the Vampiric Senior may target a player for conversion. This conversion will occur, if successful, during Day 1.
On all nights after Night 0, the following may occur:
The Vampiric Senior may target a player for conversion. The success of the conversion will be negatively affected by the number of other vampires currently active.
Assuming a successful conversion, the target will become a Vampiric Junior on the following night. (Night n+1)
A conversion attempt targeted at a protected role (e.g. The Doctor) would fail and instead lead to the death of that role.
Upon the death of the Vampiric Senior, during the next night phase, a randomly selected Vampiric Junior will transform into the Vampiric Senior. If there is no active Vampiric Junior upon the Vampiric Senior's death, the Villagers win.