A newer betterer town square.
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Day 7: 7-Zark-7 & Admetus (Fin)

Postby Omega » 27 Jul 2018, 09:48:10

Did you ever notice how sometimes 7-Zark-7 sits there and seemingly talks to himself? It had been getting worse and worse of late oddly, somewhat corresponding to when he started losing the color in his face...

I'm not a vampire. You're a vampire!

No, you are!

Stop talking about vampires, you two!!

I'm a lion.

You're an idiot! (All)

All of the discussion of vampires had begun to attract the attention of the town. As 7-Zark-7 continued to yell at himself in an increasingly loud tone.

You're not the boss of us.

If not me then who? And STOP talking about vampires!

I'm a Lion!

Would you let the adults talk for a while, please?

7-Zark-7's eyes seemed to glaze over after this comment. His head abruptly turned to the left.

I'm. A. LION!

7-Zark-7 ripped his clothes off continuing to yell that he was a lion, and ran into the lake while roaring.

Meanwhile, Admetus missed all of the festivities. He had been infected with whatever stdio had brought back from the other side of the lake. He would be missed, by few as much as the local tea merchant, he really seemed to enjoy the stuff. But the guiding hand that he and his predecessor had always given the town over their many years, got Admetus the finest burial that someone with plague could get (which of course meant a funeral pyre far away from town).

As the survivors looked around, they hoped for a few days of peace, unsure of what could possibly happen next.

7-Zark-7, Vampiric Junior
Admetus, The Tasseomancer’s Apprentice

Game over! 7-Zark-7 was the last Vampire, and Admetus was the last Infected Villager.

[OOC: Apologies for the delay folks. Due to reasons I am far too embarrassed to discuss, we had an impromptu trip to the ER last night. Oh hell, I'll just tell you. While at dog park, my great dane, playing another great dane, crashed into me. Exams and scans later, it doesn't appear that any ligaments were torn or any lasting damage, but my leg is sore AF... Let's hope they didn't miss anything! I think the thing that hurts most is my pride, for having gotten rolled up at dog park...]

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Re: Day 7: 7-Zark-7 & Admetus (Fin)

Postby Omega » 27 Jul 2018, 09:49:14

Thanks for playing folks. No more delayed actions for me, that was a pain to keep track of.

Do give the people of Newtown a bit of a rest while I engineer the third layer (and probably final layer) of this werewolf legacy layer cake.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Aldax » 27 Jul 2018, 14:17:31

Thanks for the second layer of the game! I have been on my toes ever since I died because I couldn't see the dead forum and still had posting rights here, so I thought I would have a mystery role to unfold or something. Apparently not :lol:
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 27 Jul 2018, 21:34:06

Well played!

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Jul 2018, 04:39:21

Was there a dead thread and a list of roles? Still waiting to find out if I was the only mail order doctor in town.

Great game everyone, & an awesome job by Omega at trying to keep my massive ego in check. If we ever do form Voltron, he gets his own lion (maybe the pink one, I dunno)

More in a bite?

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 28 Jul 2018, 18:14:18

Good game! Sadly I have to imagine the seer will be even weaker next round.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 28 Jul 2018, 20:45:28

Admetus wrote:Good game! Sadly I have to imagine the seer will be even weaker next round.

“Each night you may PM me a target. You will find out if they are alive or not at the beginning of the next day.”

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 29 Jul 2018, 08:29:10

Jrsthethird wrote:
Admetus wrote:Good game! Sadly I have to imagine the seer will be even weaker next round.

“Each night you may PM me a target. You will find out if they are alive or not at the beginning of the next day.”

"Each night you may have a cup of tea and divine the disposition of another player. However, we've secretly replaced your tea with Folgers Crystals. Let's see if you actually notice."

Return to “Newtown Square”