Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 12:33:02

Okaros wrote:Rekard, that bare chest of yours is so distracting! Either put something on or, better yet, take it all off you tease!

(( Okaros

EDIT: Seriously, that vote stinks to high heaven. You know how useful rekard is later on. ))

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby rekard » 17 Nov 2013, 12:54:01

I will make this public. Someone is spreading the rumor that my lover is vengeful and that I am a wolf. I do not know who, but my lover is not claiming to be that. Whoever started that, you are not smart. If a vengeful wants to die this early, it is the wolfiest of moves. With no information, why would you attempt to make a kill so early? A vengeful human would wait until more are dead for a better choice. He who says is my vengeful lover is either a liar or a wolf.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3436
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Nov 2013, 13:01:38

I vote for the Indecisive Lover, the worst kind of all, Hellheart

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 13:12:06

Ryvvn wrote:I vote for the Indecisive Lover, the worst kind of all, Hellheart

(( My vote is on Okaros to stay unless I need to save rekard because Okaros is a wolf. Wolf wolf wolf wolfy wolf, unless you really want to believe that he's easily duped by a PM claim that makes absolutely no sense if it comes from a human ))

Wyvvern you think your poison stinger will get me yeah you think you're gonna hit me once and then I'm gonna die, low and slow, but I'm telling you now that Cocka-Roach is a member of the Wolf Pack because it was 3-on-3 out there yeah and I let everyyyybody know who I wanted to win and why. But Cocka-Roach comes in with a chair yeah and he doesn't explain why Wreckard is a member of the Wolf Pack no he just jumps into the ring and hits Wreckard with the chair until he's unconscious and I don't like that yeah it was a fair fight there's no reason to get involved right there unless you really want Wreckard out of the fight and Cocka-Roach doesn't have a good reason why Wreckard is a wolf because if he diiiiid he would've said it.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3436
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Nov 2013, 13:18:32

Oh, hey:

Current Tally wrote:rekard (4) -- Stigmata, Zark, neckless, Okaros
DastardlyOldMan (3) -- Furin, Admetus, Meta4
Rictus (1) -- Rave
twdog (1) -- ICB
Griffypoo (1) -- DOM
7-Zark-7 (1) -- rekard
Okaros (1) -- Hellheart
Hellheart (1) -- Ryvvn

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 13:29:05

Ryvvn wrote:Oh, hey:

(( What is your take on Okaros' vote there, Ryvvn? ))

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby twdog » 17 Nov 2013, 13:33:33

DOM
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3436
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Nov 2013, 13:34:24

Hellheart wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:Oh, hey:

(( What is your take on Okaros' vote there, Ryvvn? ))

No idea what's going on behind the scenes, and at work so honestly can't pay much attention; just gathered the vote counts and saw you retracted an obnoxious number of times, and so I placed my not-so-random vote for not-so-random reasonings.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 13:34:55

Wasabi wrote:Anyway, Hellheart, I saw your soft-claim and figured it neutral, maybe slightly wolfish. I don't doubt that you're one of the bigamists, but as was mentioned earlier, that doesn't prove anything about your humanity.

What makes matters worse, though, is that if you're human, you've given the wolves the ability to calculate whether you're valuable to push for the lynch (or possibly a target for a wolfy vengeful lover).

So, careless, or calculated?

(( I never responded to this. Neutral is the best choice, since I'm equally likely to make that claim as a wolf or as a human. It was never intended to prove my humanity, it was done to let me survive at least one more day so I can show that I am useful to the village and should be kept alive for that reason. There are 3 possibilities: I'm lying, I have a Vengeful Lover, or I'm a Bigamist.

I found it odd that people were speculating on Visigoth's role without considering mine, because if I am a Bigamist then it becomes much more likely that Visigoth was the Backup Lover. But it wasn't even mentioned. I do not like people taking my claims that lightly, but I feel now that was exactly what happened since it never was brought up there. Come on people, even as a SOCIOPATH I keep my lying to a minimum. ))

User avatar
Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1479
Joined: 01 Aug 2013, 17:00:20
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Maine

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Wasabi » 17 Nov 2013, 13:40:01

necklessone wrote:rekard. Because ties?

DOM : 3 : FurinMirado, Admetus, Meta4
rekard : 3 : Stigmata, 7-Zark-7, necklessone
Mister E. Meat : 1 : Hellheart
Omega : 1 : rekard
Rictus : 1 : Ravebomb
twdog : 1 : ICB


And yet, none ask: 'What use is a tie, when you have no neck?'

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 13:42:57

Wasabi wrote:
necklessone wrote:rekard. Because ties?

DOM : 3 : FurinMirado, Admetus, Meta4
rekard : 3 : Stigmata, 7-Zark-7, necklessone
Mister E. Meat : 1 : Hellheart
Omega : 1 : rekard
Rictus : 1 : Ravebomb
twdog : 1 : ICB


And yet, none ask: 'What use is a tie, when you have no neck?'


RaveBomb wrote:
necklessone wrote:Because ties?


You are a handsome handsome man.

Even with your crippling neck issues.

(( Ravebomb's joke was better. Work on your delivery! ))

User avatar
Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1479
Joined: 01 Aug 2013, 17:00:20
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Maine

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Wasabi » 17 Nov 2013, 13:52:08

Flying today, by the way, which is why my posts are pretty shallow in general. Placeholder on Okaros in case I'm not able to get back in time.

User avatar
Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2727
Joined: 29 Jul 2013, 14:25:27
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: EST

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Mortus » 17 Nov 2013, 13:52:13

Rekard for now. Though I'm really leaning towards voting for twdog for using that color. :shock:

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 14:03:39

Mortus wrote:Rekard for now. Though I'm really leaning towards voting for twdog for using that color. :shock:

(( Annoying vote, but not necessarily wolfy. Sadly this appears to be typical Mortus ))

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Hellheart » 17 Nov 2013, 14:12:20

(( May have to place a changed vote over the phone or on a family laptop since I'll be out of the house. This is my current (short) list:

Likely Villagers
Griffypoo (can't see that vote/avatar switch at the end of Day 1 as a wolf, attracts way too much attention)
Ryvvn (very prompt response to my question; the response was neutral, but wolf-Ryvvn didn't respond that quickly when I was wolfing with him)

Potential Wolves
Mister E. Meat (I feel like PM's could also have influenced the voting today and perhaps even yesterday as well)

Likely Wolves
Okaros (explain that rekard vote or die. You either had a very compelling reason or you're a wolf. I'm definitely willing to hear your reasoning, but you're a wolf in absence of that reasoning)
))

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3793
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Clearasday » 17 Nov 2013, 14:57:58

2 hours to EOD. I am around and things should be back to normal today.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4571
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:38:04
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder
Location: Holland, Michigan

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Okaros » 17 Nov 2013, 15:01:26

Hellheart wrote:Likely Wolves
Okaros (explain that rekard vote or die. You either had a very compelling reason or you're a wolf. I'm definitely willing to hear your reasoning, but you're a wolf in absence of that reasoning)


What, you're going to shoot me with that vig you don't have? :roll:

My reasoning is simple: We have enough people playing that a wagon of 3 or 4 is barely a wagon at all. An easy joke came to mind, for him, so rekard got my vote. Additionally, even though there are only 5 wolves out there's also the possibility of there being as many as 5 humans out there that, if lynched, result in the death of a broken-hearted wolf. On all of Day Two with no significant voting record established yet I'll happily reinforce a bandwagon started by someone else in an effort to push today's voting record into some semblance of usefulness.

Or we could all just make random one-off votes. Would that make you happier? How about Admetus - retracted?



Edit: Oh, and to satisfy Hellheart's deep, burning desire for my motivations (is that what they're calling it these days?): Admetus was the first person with no votes on the roster.
Last edited by Okaros on 17 Nov 2013, 15:51:40, edited 1 time in total.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby rekard » 17 Nov 2013, 15:42:15

Actually if you want to make the vote record useful you make another wagon. Having only two will not help in the long run. So in fact, making one wagon grow apart just makes things worse for vote analysis.

The fact that you easily changed a vote the moment one person called you out is for certain a suspicious activity itself. I don't feel it with DOM. But one who does is the naked one. Okaros

Are your buttocks filled with wool, or are they just pink ones? Let's wonder.

User avatar
Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4571
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:38:04
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder
Location: Holland, Michigan

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Okaros » 17 Nov 2013, 15:51:24

rekard wrote:Actually if you want to make the vote record useful you make another wagon. Having only two will not help in the long run. So in fact, making one wagon grow apart just makes things worse for vote analysis.


With 23 people in play, a 3-person wagon might as well not be a wagon at all. A single pair of lovers can pick a random singleton vote and make a tie with that. Or a single pair of wolves, with an easy excuse/disguise for their behavior.

The train of people willing to take Hellheart as gospel sure has been interesting, though. Wouldn't you say, rekard - retracted? Particularly when it's obvious he's just cranky because I voted for him on Day One. :P I'll stay with voting for you, since Hellheart's expressing such a strong preference otherwise.
Last edited by Okaros on 17 Nov 2013, 16:59:03, edited 1 time in total.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby rekard » 17 Nov 2013, 16:08:56

And yet still it is a better vote record than 2 wagons naked one. Wolves and lovers can disguise even easier with two. In the long run three wagons will reveal more, yet the concept is lost on you. You are obviously hiding something given your reaction. You are as transparent as a your invisible underwear.

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4724
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby 7-zark-7 » 17 Nov 2013, 16:21:13

It's been a busy day

Here we go

It was just one tour bus, I don't see what you're so upset about

I think you take me for a fool

I took you for better or worse

This is the latter

don't believe everything you read. Take Okaros for example

Did you?

Not yet... The night is young

more in a bit?

Indeed

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3436
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Nov 2013, 16:32:10

In case anyone is curious, this is what I see:

Current Tally wrote:rekard (4) -- Stigmata, neckless, Mortus, Okaros
DastardlyOldMan (4) -- Furin, Admetus, Meta4, twdog
Okaros (4) -- Hellheart, Wasabi, rekard, Zark
Rictus (1) -- Rave
twdog (1) -- ICB
Griffypoo (1) -- DOM
Hellheart (1) -- Ryvvn

YET TO VOTE: Blindsniper, dferr, Griffy, MEM, Omega, Rictus, spheno

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4345
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby sphenodont » 17 Nov 2013, 16:35:14

Why try to skimp and save a few bucks, misled by the promise of cutting edge taste for a cut-rate price? Why settle for cheap cardboard, plastic fake cheese and limp vegetables?

Okaros, what do you want on your Tombstone?

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2574
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Omega » 17 Nov 2013, 16:36:50

Hrmm, decisions, decisions.

Who smells the worst?

How about DastardlyOldMan today.

User avatar
Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4571
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:38:04
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder
Location: Holland, Michigan

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Okaros » 17 Nov 2013, 16:38:29

sphenodont wrote:Why try to skimp and save a few bucks, misled by the promise of cutting edge taste for a cut-rate price? Why settle for cheap cardboard, plastic fake cheese and limp vegetables?

Okaros, what do you want on your Tombstone?



Sausage, obviously!
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4065
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 17 Nov 2013, 16:53:20

Love is cruel, and fate even more so. To be gifted my love after only one day, and then to be forced apart by death the next - not even one full night together, not for us. This, this is pain. I must hasten to write what I can of it. What is posterity, after all, but that which survives beyond us.

Okaros, I have nothing against you as such (your teeth might be a touch white for my taste), but I must defend myself - as you must as well, I can only presume.

((I was the Backup Lover until Visigoth passed - pure, blind luck led me to take on his lover for myself.

I personally would be looking pretty closely at who's trying to get rid of the analytic types. With no maul, the wolves have *only* the vote in order to kill, and they're going to be voting for the people that can find those patterns. Be careful of that going forward - the only people threatened today were people known for fairly strong analysis.))

User avatar
Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4571
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:38:04
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder
Location: Holland, Michigan

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Okaros » 17 Nov 2013, 16:58:22

Well then, DastardlyOldMan it is.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

User avatar
RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
Posts: 3826
Joined: 24 Jul 2013, 11:13:22
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore
Karma: +69/-96
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby RaveBomb » 17 Nov 2013, 17:00:11

I'm not sure where things are going, but I'm all for seeing the truth behind Okaros
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3793
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Clearasday » 17 Nov 2013, 17:01:24

Unfortunately I shall not allow that as it is timestamped 1:00. If you wish to argue with this, please PM a message to Ozy and he shall be more than happy to take it up with me again, I'm sure.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

User avatar
Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4571
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:38:04
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder
Location: Holland, Michigan

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Okaros » 17 Nov 2013, 17:01:54

RaveBomb wrote:I'm not sure where things are going, but I'm all for seeing the truth behind Okaros


Et tu, my Queen?
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

User avatar
Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3793
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:14:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: An England near you!

Re: Day 2 - A kiss is not a contract

Postby Clearasday » 17 Nov 2013, 17:02:25

This day is over. Will Love triumph?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.


Return to “All Smiles and Laughter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest