RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Re: Day 5 - Shot through the Heart

Postby RaveBomb » 20 Nov 2013, 15:52:21

I'm more concerned about all the sweat and spittle on the pieces.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 20 Nov 2013, 15:54:54

RaveBomb wrote:I feel like this is the calm before the storm. The question is though... which way are the winds going to to blow?

No... the storm was on Sunday. (Spent a couple of hours today helping a co-worker go through the debris of what used to be his house. Fun times, that.)

Anyway, not going to have a lot of time after this, but at this point, I'm not sure who would make for a good vote right now. I'm off the Ryvvn wagon, which was admittedly based primarily on the day one vote. Too many missed votes and the lack of a maul is actually hindering trying to make sense of a lot of things.

At this point, I'm going to vote for Omega, because he has had a few questionable votes. (Admetus is conspicuously under the radar this game, which is also throwing up flags. )

I'm notoriously blind to Zark due to roleplay and right now, I'm overlooking Hellheart because he's playing The Worst Wolf Game EVAR, and I don't I've seen anything that would convince me that he's capable of pulling off that kind of blatant play.

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 20 Nov 2013, 15:59:22

Hellheart wrote:It would be easier to play chess against you Warrior if you didn't smash the chess board in half after you moved a piece yeah I'm just saying it gets a little expensive and boring but then again chess is boring yeah there's a lot of finesse with no style and I've never been good with finesse and that's why I've been such a force in the Wolf Wrestling Federation it has nothing to dooooo with whether or not I'm a member of the Human Alliance because the Macho Man has always faced his problems head on yeah I never turn my back to an enemy yeah I just keep coming until he's down and then I find a new enemy because the Madness never quits.

IF THERE'S ONE REASON WHY I'M NOT CALLED THE ULTIMATE STRATEGIST, IT'S BECAUSE I AM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR which you should know BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU JUST CALLED ME and it is NOT COMPLICATED TO REMEMBER THE MEANING BEHIND A NAME

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHAAAAAAAAH

It's times like these where I gotta go back and just look over the tapes and remember the matchups AND SEE WHAT THINGS REALLY ARE

The PROBLEM WITH GUT FEELINGS is that they're FEELINGS that have NOTHING TO DO WITH CRUSHING YOUR ENEMY SUCH AS ANGER OR RAGE

I GOTTA LAY THE ELBOW DOWN ON FURINMIRADO AGAIN because my VHS is saying he ran with A KNOWN MEMBER OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WOLFING ON TWO DIFFERENT TOURS and then when you thought it couldn't get worse he TURNS HIS FIST AWAY FROM THE VERY SAME MAN AT THE LAST MINUTE TO TRY TO SAVE HIM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WHAT CAN A CAT EVEN SAY TO THAT BESIDES MEOW

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 20 Nov 2013, 16:01:00

I'll throw down on zark just for the three way that creates. He'd like a three way, right?

Edit. Frack you griffy

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 20 Nov 2013, 16:03:00

Gosh, it's been dead today. ((Job interviews have kept me more quiet than I'd like to be -- but they're necessary... this gig as Overlord doesn't pay the rent, ya know.))

So the vote count:

HH: 2
Furin: 2
Omega: 2
Zark: 2

[e] Votes changed a lot while I was composing this. Edited to the best of my knowledge.

And as I love and breathe (C wut I did thar), 100% of my last-listed suspect list is here. As I kinda hinted at yesterday, HH and Furin are probably more suspicious to me right now than Zark, and the reasons are in my big infodump. So I'll vote Hellheart and see how the rest of the day plays out. I'll take my chances WRT the [latest special role HH is claiming].

To those who have asked me, publicly AND privately, whether my PM source is now dead... I promised to reveal the source if I chose poorly. Since that doesn't appear to be the case, I'm going to hang on to that info as a personal shield against the wolves. Yes, I was given some untruths vis-a-vis the Vengeful lover, but I was reasonably confident that that part was a ruse all along.

And to ward off HH's next question, If there's an HA, I don't know of it. I've had PM contact with 3 separate, distinct people: My lover, Zark, and the source of the PM that got the brouhaha started. None of whom know the identity of any of the others.

((And I think HH missed his calling with regards to the wrestler he should have imitated, but IDK how well RP-ing Triple H would have gone over.))

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 20 Nov 2013, 16:05:35

RaveBomb wrote:I'll throw down on zark just for the three way that creates. He'd like a three way, right?

Edit. Frack you griffy

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU EXPECT TO GET FROM YOUR FRACKING AS I AM FAIRLY LACKING IN HYDROCARBONS however I have a FULL STOCK OF BODY SLAMS AAAAAAAAAGH
Last edited by Griffypoo on 20 Nov 2013, 16:16:58, edited 2 times in total.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 20 Nov 2013, 16:06:29

ménage e quad

Exciting!

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 Nov 2013, 16:09:28

So ~that~ was an interesting day

You're not kidding. I'm glad Kahn didn't set off his Genesis Device

What the hell are you talking about? I'm trying to figure out how movies like this get made, much less queued for re-air:

Nick McKeena is a tough, fearless, solitary and resentful Florida cop. After an operation to apprehend drugs, his partner dies during a shooting, and McKeena takes the responsibility of the tragedy. Devon Butler is a little kid who is obsessed for cop-movies, and dreams of becoming a policeman, living the most dangerous adventures. After testifying on a murder practiced by an Italian crime boss, Devon decides to help the police arrest the criminal, with one condition - he is to be a cop for a few days, and solitary Nick ends up being chosen as Devon's partner. Together, the two will have great adventures and they will be hunted by the mafioso, at the same time in that a paternal relationship will be born between both.

That's... surprisingly unhelpful to the conversation at hand.

We could go back to discussing my sex life. Do you know what steroid abuse does to the testes?

No, I think I'd much rather discuss bad kid/cop comedies

(back online from a very busy day & catching up... more in a bit)

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 20 Nov 2013, 16:17:20

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Gosh, it's been dead today. ((Job interviews have kept me more quiet than I'd like to be -- but they're necessary... this gig as Overlord doesn't pay the rent, ya know.))

Since when did we start paying you?! :shock: (Seriously though, best of luck!)

I'll be holding my vote as I may need it for self defense purposes.

But I assure you all, I am not a wolf, and a vote against me will cost the town another lover.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:18:44

Griffypoo wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:I'll throw down on zark just for the three way that creates. He'd like a three way, right?

Edit. Frack you griffy

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU EXPECT TO GET FROM YOUR FRACKING AS I AM FAIRLY LACKING IN HYDROCARBONS however I have a FULL STOCK OF BODY SLAMSAAAAAAAAAGH

I think they want to remove and distill the essence of the Ultimate Warrior yeah so that they can replicate you yeah you'll be nothing but a Stormtrooper one of billions of identical clones who exist only to shoot at rebels with unbelievably bad accuracy because the Ultimate Warrior does not like the impersonal nature of guns yeah.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:21:40

(( A late vote on me to break the tie kills 3 humans and whoever makes that vote is going to be so totally dead on the following day.

One of my lovers is convinced that Mortus is a human. I don't think he'll be around to post that himself, but I figured it should be out there in case I die.

I would implore Omega to help save me if a late vote lands on me, but I'd rather do it here than in PM's and seem suspicious. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:33:05

Randy Savage - 3 - Stigmata, Wyvvern, El Burrito
Furious Mirado - 2 - Super Meat Boy, The Griffin
BerZark - 2 - Randy Savage, The Ravebomb
Omega - 2 - Don Spheno, Furious Mirado

(( If I have to cast a self-defense vote, it's going to be on FurinMirado. I know it'll kill me either way with a revenge vote, but I actually get a mild human read from Omega while I just outright can't read Furin. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:35:43

(( Might as well toss this out there, since at worst it'll do what I plan to do eventually.

Ryvvn, if you're around, one of my lovers has been in contact with you. You should be able to figure it out. ))

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Nov 2013, 16:35:57

Griffypoo wrote:

Edit. Frack you griffy

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU EXPECT TO GET FROM YOUR FRACKING AS I AM FAIRLY LACKING IN HYDROCARBONS however I have a FULL STOCK OF BODY SLAMS AAAAAAAAAGH

I snickered. Nice.

HH is acting more human.
Omega seems fishy but not ready to jump on him yet.
I think Zark is humanish. Not sure why, though.
I'll go FM and see what happens

(Basically EOD is right before my kids bedtimes, instead of right after. So harder for me to sit and comb through the threads and analyze. But I don't want to be seen as a vote sniper so I'm putting this out early (25 mins to EOD)

Edit: yes this was a vote for FurinMirado. And I guess it was enough for him to give up.

Hmmmmmmm
Last edited by Rictus on 20 Nov 2013, 16:53:30, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:40:10

Rictus wrote:
Griffypoo wrote:

Edit. Frack you griffy

I snickered. Nice.

HH is acting more human.
Omega seems fishy but not ready to jump on him yet.
I think Zark is humanish. Not sure why, though.
I'll go FM and see what happens

(Basically EOD is right before my kids bedtimes, instead of right after. So harder for me to sit and comb through the threads and analyze. But I don't want to be seen as a vote sniper so I'm putting this out early (25 mins to EOD)

(( Is that a vote for Furin? ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:42:15

(( I'm going to assume that's a vote for Furin. Really the only way to read it. ))

Furious Mirado - 3 - Super Meat Boy, The Griffin, Dr. Rictus
BerZark - 2 - Randy Savage, The Ravebomb

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 Nov 2013, 16:43:39

I just want you to know I feel horrible about posting this

Elizabeth Ann Hulette (November 19, 1960 – May 1, 2003), best known as Miss Elizabeth, was an American professional wrestling manager. She gained international fame from the mid-1980s to the early 1990s in the World Wrestling Federation, and the mid-1990s in World Championship Wrestling in her role as the manager to wrestler "Macho Man" Randy Savage. She died as a result of a drug and alcohol overdose on May 1, 2003 in the home she shared with wrestler Lex Luger.

Oh No. Oh you know this is going to be discussed in thread

That's actually rather my point. No one is discussing current events. We all seem to be stuck in the early 90's at best

You have to admit, the music was better.

More conducive to thread titles, perhaps... not sure I'd go with better

Point - I've been unable to get Bon Jovi out of my head all day. I blame CAD

I don't know if I'd say blame. CAD's love is like bad Medicine. But Bad Medicine is what I need

Don't let retracted, was FurinMirado hear you say that

Is Furin even still playing? If so, he's way under the radar

More in a bit,

7z7

FM, please speak up tomorrow...
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 20 Nov 2013, 17:00:05, edited 1 time in total.
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 20 Nov 2013, 16:45:41

I can only give you the facts:

1. If you lynch me today you lose 2 Humans.
2. I have been bringing my C game. My A game is really heavy you know...so I started bringing my B game. But then I dropped it and the logic matrix busted so I had to run back home to grab my C game. Embarrassing.

I'm not getting a wolf vibe off of Hellheart right now. It's possible one of his Lovers is a wolf. I've considered voting for HH just to see if we end up killing 2 humans and 1 wolf.

But I just don't care. Which I guess pretty much sums up my gameplay this time around. So, it has been fun guys. See you next game.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 Nov 2013, 16:48:43

FurinMirado wrote:I can only give you the facts:

1. If you lynch me today you lose 2 Humans.
2. I have been bringing my C game. My A game is really heavy you know...so I started bringing my B game. But then I dropped it and the logic matrix busted so I had to run back home to grab my C game. Embarrassing.

I'm not getting a wolf vibe off of Hellheart right now. It's possible one of his Lovers is a wolf. I've considered voting for HH just to see if we end up killing 2 humans and 1 wolf.

But I just don't care. Which I guess pretty much sums up my gameplay this time around. So, it has been fun guys. See you next game.

Sorry FM. I don't have a good wolf read on any of the candidates, & have less info to read on you.

Best,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:48:56

(( I'm playing Randy Savage prior to his divorce with Miss Elizabeth ))

The Macho man is trying to keep everything out in the open yeah there's no reason for a human to be sneaky and I haven't been sneaky this whole time so I'm going to say right now that out of the two wrestlers that I can change my vote to, I think that Furious Mirado is more likely to be a member of the Wolf Pack.

(( Your silence is pretty much what did you in this game I think. It's awful when people expect more out of you than you'll be able to give every game. I can't sit on Zark without support and give the wolves a chance to kill 3 humans instead. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:50:14

Furious Mirado - 5 - Super Meat Boy, The Griffin, Dr. Rictus, BerZark, Randy Savage
BerZark - 1 - The Ravebomb

(( And anybody who wants to disparage my vote record as the worst can go screw themselves. This is the second time I've had to vote somebody other than the guy I would rather vote for, just to make sure I don't die. Stop trying to kill me and maybe I'll start making better votes. ))

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 20 Nov 2013, 16:52:24

Well it's a done deal then. Guys, do me a favor and lynch Hellheart tomorrow. That guy hasn't sat right with me all game. If he's not a Wolf one of his Lovers is. And if you think about it more Lovers means greater chance of one of them being a Wolf. Probably should have lynched this guy a day or so ago.

This is FurinMirado going down in a blaze of glory. Fighting to the end. retracted - was Hellheart
Last edited by FurinMirado on 20 Nov 2013, 16:59:55, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 20 Nov 2013, 16:52:33

[+] Colored votes
Day 1

Visigoth - 6 - DastardlyOldMan, Admetus, Omega, Mortus, Griffypoo, Hellheart
Mister E. Meat - 4 - Sphenodont, 7-zark-7, RaveBomb, Ryvvn
Hellheart - 4 - necklessone, Okaros, twdog, Visigoth
RaveVomb - 2 - Meta4, Wasabi
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - FurinMirado, rekard
dferrantino - 1 - Iron Clad Burrito
Ryvvn - 1 - Mister E. Meat
Mortus - 1 - dferrantino

Did not vote:
Blindsniper83
Rictus
Stigmata

Day 2

DastardlyOldMan - 6 - FurinMirado, Admetus, Meta4, twdog, Omega, Okaros
Okaros - 6 - Hellheart, Wasabi, rekard, 7-zark-7, Sphenodont, DastardlyOldMan
rekard - 3 - Stigmata, necklessone, Mortus
twdog - 1 - Iron Clad Burrito
Hellheart - 1 - Ryvvn

Did not vote:
Blindsniper83
dferrantino
Griffypoo
Mister E. Meat
RaveBomb
Rictus

Day 3

Okaros - 8 - Meta4, dferrantino, twdog, Ryvvn, RaveBomb, Hellheart, Stigmata, Mortus
Iron Clad Burrito - 5 - 7-zark-7, Rictus, Mister E. Meat, Wasabi, Omega
Mister E. Meat - 2 - FurinMirado, rekard
Stigmata - 1 - Blindsniper83
rekard - 1 - Iron Clad Burrito
Ryvvn - 1 - Sphenodont
7-zark-7 - 1 - Admetus

Did not vote:
Griffypoo
Okaros

Day 4

rekard - 8 - Mister E. Meat, dferrantino, Iron Clad Burrito, 7-zark-7, Blindsniper83, RaveBomb, Omega, Sphenodont
Iron Clad Burrito - 4 - rekard, Admetus, Wasabi, twdog
Hellheart - 3 - Rictus, Stigmata, Ryvvn
Ryvvn - 2 - Hellheart, FurinMirado
FurinMirado - 1 - Griffypoo
Griffypoo - 1 - Meta4

Did not vote:
Mortus

Colored votes aren't giving me any obvious angles yet, though it is interesting that Hellheart has a fully green train Day 1. Also, it would be kind of odd to have FurinMirado as wolf on Day 1 together with rekard.

My notes from reconstructing Day 2's sequence, where rekard was in danger. Assuming it is not a sacrifice play from the very beginning.

[+] bunch of words
Zark started rekard's wagon to begin. Of course, later on he swapped off, and rekard told me in PMs that Zark told him ahead of time that he would switch off, because of their non-aggression pact. So... neutral on Zark at the beginning (more later).

Mortus reads as human because when he pushes rekard in front, rekard was very saveable at the time. He looks the absolute best in this.

I could be seen as wolfy, because I started another wagon to compete with rekard's.

Meta4 makes DOM's wagon dominant when rekard is getting attention. Somewhat wolfy.

Hellheart starts out wolfy by pushing DOM ahead of rekard, but later starts an entirely new wagon. Not a good wolf play since rekard is still in danger and needs the votes on DOM.

Wasabi makes Hellheart's lone vote start to take off, but it's a stretch to say that's a wolf move unless he's coordinated with other people who later pile on.

Zark swaps rekard to the new Okaros wagon. This relieves a lot of pressure from rekard.

Sphenodont and Omega push two wagons in front of rekard, rekard is now safe.

I wrote up this post about thinking Meta4's analysis seemed blatantly misdirecting and badly formulated, but it's clear I've missed the window to introduce an new bandwagon. Out of the current candidates, I think Omega is the most likely to be a wolf.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:53:51

(( Fine fine. At the start of tomorrow I'll broadcast a lover to the world so I can die to the Scorned Lover tomorrow. And then I'll be revealed as a human and hopefully you'll all keep this in mind for the next game. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:55:27

Furious Mirado - 5 - Super Meat Boy, The Griffin, Dr. Rictus, BerZark, Randy Savage
Randy Savage - 4 - Stigmata, Wyvvern, El Burrito, Furious Mirado
Omega - 3 - Don Spheno, Furious Mirado, Adam-Antius

(( I would totally swap to Omega and roll the dice if I weren't a Bigamist

EDIT: No scratch that, he'd just vote on me and kill me. Damn you, gambling spirit! ))

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 20 Nov 2013, 16:56:56

I feel a human suicide would be pretty bad for the human team. Don't do that.

Man, if I'd gotten the colored votes out earlier, maybe Furin would be saved. It's one of the only things I'm thinking is pretty significant, his Day 1 vote with rekard would look hella odd if he was a wolf.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 20 Nov 2013, 16:58:01

Hellheart wrote:Furious Mirado - 5 - Super Meat Boy, The Griffin, Dr. Rictus, BerZark, Randy Savage

EDIT: No scratch that, he'd just vote on me and kill me. Damn you, gambling spirit! ))

If you switched to Omega I would as well.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:59:13

FurinMirado wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Furious Mirado - 5 - Super Meat Boy, The Griffin, Dr. Rictus, BerZark, Randy Savage

If you switched to Omega I would as well.

(( I trust Admetus, and that vote did bother me. Omega ))

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 Nov 2013, 16:59:19

Omega because vote analysis makes more sense than "he's been quiet"

7z7

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 20 Nov 2013, 16:59:31

Omega

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 16:59:52

(( If neither of them reveal as wolf I'm still sacrificing ))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 20 Nov 2013, 16:59:56

FurinMirado

You're all making a mistake!

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 17:00:37

Omega wrote:FurinMirado

(( Pretty sure both options are wrong. But a vote on you is slightly less wrong.

EDIT: Wording.))
Last edited by Hellheart on 20 Nov 2013, 17:01:35, edited 1 time in total.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 20 Nov 2013, 17:01:05

Hellheart wrote:

(( Pretty sure both options are wrong. ))

So let's go with them!

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Nov 2013, 17:02:04

Omega wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

(( Pretty sure both options are wrong. ))

So let's go with them!

(( I tried getting a bandwagon on Zark. Didn't work. ))

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 20 Nov 2013, 17:03:46

Fun Fact: Before the ball really started rolling against me I was considering voting for Zark. Even though it would still leave me tied with HH, Zark felt like the better option.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 20 Nov 2013, 17:04:03

Locking, assuming I have the time right.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 20 Nov 2013, 17:04:07

I'm sticking a lock on this thing.

edit: thanks spheno
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Return to “All Smiles and Laughter”