Day 6 - You Can't Hurry Love

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Re: Day 6 - You Can't Hurry Love

Postby Admetus » 21 Nov 2013, 09:32:16

Been a long time. Is this page 3? Let's do votes.

FurinMirado - 3 - Iron Clad Burrito, Blindsniper83, Ryvvn
Meta4 - Admetus
Ryvvn - FurinMirado
Admetus - Mister E. Meat

edit - yes, it is page 3. yay!

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 21 Nov 2013, 09:33:49

No time to really analyze today, have to do real actual work for a bit. I'll put a placeholder on REDACTED - Was Admetus until I get a chance to look things over later.
Last edited by Meta4 on 21 Nov 2013, 10:55:45, edited 1 time in total.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 Nov 2013, 09:34:11

Tempted to vote on Hellheart simply for claiming Ozy as his idol. Where's the vomit smiley when you need it?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 09:37:12

I will say this. The only way I can possibly have a wolf lover would be if he has yet to tell me that he is a wolf.

If I know now that I have a wolf lover and he just sat back and watched while I nearly killed myself twice, I'd make him stick along for the ride and see how many really obvious humans I could push before I died. I'm spiteful like that, if today hasn't made that glaringly obvious.

So if I do have a wolf lover, you can narrow down that list to a pretty small group of people that will almost certainly be lynched before it would begin to be concerning.

Meta4 is my placeholder vote until he changes his placeholder vote. So hey, as long as it's a placeholder, Meta4 probably isn't going to die today!

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 21 Nov 2013, 09:40:25

FWIW, My list of mostly likely wolves:

Griffypoo
Ravebomb
Stigmata OR Ryvvn (if one is a Wolf then the other is likely Human)
Blindsniper OR dferrantino OR Wasabi (one of the wolves may have failed to vote yesterday)

Switching my vote to Griffypoo for now. He seems more likely than Ryvvn to me. Or I'm just petty revenge-voting. One of those.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 09:49:15

I still think that Griffypoo is at best random to be a wolf, but if you take a second to assume that I have two human lovers then we have 5 humans between us, Mortus, and Admetus. That leaves 11 players, 4 of which are wolves. A 36% chance of being a wolf is nearing the point where some really thin reads start to become viable.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 21 Nov 2013, 09:55:32

Admittedly, I've been nowhere near as high-profile as Hellheart, but if my lover had informed me he was a wolf, I'd sell him out in a heartbeat. We're going for a HUMAN win here, and personally being alive to see it isn't important.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 21 Nov 2013, 09:57:18

Hellheart wrote:I still think that Griffypoo is at best random to be a wolf, but if you take a second to assume that I have two human lovers then we have 5 humans between us, Mortus, and Admetus. That leaves 11 players, 4 of which are wolves. A 36% chance of being a wolf is nearing the point where some really thin reads start to become viable.

I'm not sure we're at the point where we need to be eliminating the quiet ones, especially when we have people who have been making horrible voting decisions with a full vote history out there to discuss. And interestingly, 2 of the 3 I'm looking at have been controlling today's conversation.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 21 Nov 2013, 09:59:34

Hellheart wrote:Anyway, back to reads.

Zark's lack of interest in pretty much everything that went down earlier strikes me as human. I clearly stated that his was the bandwagon that I wanted to push, but he has by and large stayed out of all of the speculation and harassment that the kids seem to spout instead of making actual reads these days. I know he's been around to read it, but he hasn't chipped in even when it would have been brain-dead easy to do.

Of course he hasn't made any reads himself, but I don't recall him ever making many reads over the course of a game.

EDIT: I wouldn't have joined in the speculation either, in his shoes. Discussing potential future events for dozens of posts without anyone making a single read is not a good look for anyone involved on Day 6.

I confess, I'm here (and always shall be) for the tasty tasty flavortext. Walls of speculation and harassment are potential sources of information, but tend to be emotionally fueled, and less content driven.

Hellheart wrote:Observation: If the entubbed meatbags had posted in their customary colors, I would have immediately noticed this post

Sorry

No this one is my fault. I posted by phone - colors are difficult by phone, although I usually make it work if I'm talking to myself

But since you were talking to (or at least about Hellhart)

I chose to speak in black indicating it was an out of character voice. I don't do it often... not since "the upgrade"

RaveBomb wrote:What sort of upgrade there? Extra arms for the group sessions? Hip and/or knee reinforcement?

It was third thing. Ladies love third thing

No, Ladies Love Cool James

You're both wrong. Ladies love me

Who the hell is this

Sven, I'd like you to meet Bjorn. He's moving in with us. Well, me really

Wait. What?

Sorry dear. He knows how to treat a lady.

I'm sorry - you're no lady

And I think you've rather made her point. Don't make this harder than it has to be

That's what I said

Anyway, I should probably speak in character, yet take a moment to break the fourth wall & address three things publicly.
1) A string of Jehovah's Witnesses have come visiting, asking if I'm a sociopath, asking if I'd like a copy of the watchtower. My answer to them is as it always has been: let us not talk falsely now the hour's getting late. I find I have no patience for sociopaths - anyone crazier than myself should be rounded up and shot. Or I might let mom do it. Speaking of which, I almost always talk to a second character in thread. My Mariachi Brothers, occasionally Vespa (which conjured images of riding her across Europe on earth that was - good times), more likely Mom. I thought any would be out of place in a lovers-based game. (Seriously, does anyone want to see Betty White right about now?)

That reminds me, Vespa sends her love. Well, her regards actually

2) Rekard knowing more than ICB would like about ICBs reveal was my fault. In an effort to gain more info, I gave him limited info without naming my source. We can all look back at how well my machinations worked there

Good times

3) Finally, my vote on Omega last night was motivated based upon some information vs no info. My read on Furin was mainly "he's being very quiet", however that's a double edged sword. While there was ~some~ potential meat to be had if he was a wolf, his lack of involvement means any data would be limited to who voted upon him, not his own votes. There was slightly more info facing Omega, & I didn't want to throw HH under the bus without a better read/reason

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 10:30:06

I think any Griffypoo wolf case still needs to answer the following question with a reason that does not make sense for a human-Griffypoo who was actually around enough to probably read all of the first day:

Why would wolf-Griffypoo change his vote on Day 1 from me to Visigoth after I claimed to have an attached Vengeful Lover?

Somebody - I think it was Wasabi - made a sensible argument that it would have been in the Wolves' favor to pop Vengeful lovers early on because there's a very high chance that they will hit a pair of humans.

The only answer I can think of at the moment is that it's possible that human-Griffypoo wouldn't really know what I'm hinting at, but wolf-Griffypoo would have been informed that I may have an attached Vengeful lover and there's a reasonable chance that the lover just hits the last person to vote for me.

There's an awful lot more reasons that overlap, and all of those reasons are <50% chance of wolf for now.

EDIT: Bwahaha! Actually it was twdog.

On a more serious note, I'm looking over twdog's posts. He mirrored rekard pretty hard the whole time, so even if he didn't know that rekard was a wolf, rekard was pushing out similar info through him that he was pushing to other people himself.
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Nov 2013, 10:42:28, edited 1 time in total.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Nov 2013, 10:36:50

I'm just going to put a temporary vote on redacted (was Admetus). Why? Nobody has voted for him yet and I don't want him to feel left out.

Now... I have 100 posts to reread and try to make sense of.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 10:44:42

RaveBomb wrote:I'm just going to put a temporary vote on Admetus . Why? Nobody has voted for him yet and I don't want him to feel left out.

Now... I have 100 posts to reread and try to make sense of.

I will put a second placeholder vote on Ravebomb. In the event that the target of my first placeholder vote moves his placeholder vote from Admetus, I will move my placeholder vote to the second placeholder vote unless that player has also moved his placeholder vote, in which case I will vote for Ryvvn unless I find a better wolf case or somebody is stupid enough to push one of my almost-confirmed humans.

If my first placeholder vote moves his vote to my second placeholder vote, then I expect my second placeholder vote to move his vote onto the first placeholder vote in order to open the way for my third placeholder vote, who has yet to reveal himself, to place a placeholder vote on Admetus so that I can place a placeholder vote on him, him being my third placeholder voter and not Admetus.

Hang on, hold my place here, I need to make sense of what I just typed.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Nov 2013, 10:51:51

semi-kinda perma-temp placeholder vote on redacted (was Hellheart) for making my brain hurt.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Nov 2013, 10:53:41

When the hell did MeM AND meta4 vote for Ametus? Gawd dammit... I'm HORRIBLE at this game.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Nov 2013, 10:54:35

Read threads.... figure out witty thing to say.

Say it.

IMMEDIATELY PROVEN WRONG.

See people? This... THIS is what Lotus Notes development does to your brain.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 21 Nov 2013, 10:55:27

Hellheart wrote:I will say this. The only way I can possibly have a wolf lover would be if he has yet to tell me that he is a wolf.

If I know now that I have a wolf lover and he just sat back and watched while I nearly killed myself twice, I'd make him stick along for the ride and see how many really obvious humans I could push before I died. I'm spiteful like that, if today hasn't made that glaringly obvious.

So if I do have a wolf lover, you can narrow down that list to a pretty small group of people that will almost certainly be lynched before it would begin to be concerning.

Meta4 is my placeholder vote until he changes his placeholder vote. So hey, as long as it's a placeholder, Meta4 probably isn't going to die today!

Fine, screw it, I'll change my vote to REDACTED - Was Hellheart. You have a near-flawless record of voting for humans, four votes out of five. If Ryvvn ends up being a human, you'll have a flawless victory.

With a voting record like that, if you're not a wolf, you probably should be.
Last edited by Meta4 on 21 Nov 2013, 14:03:18, edited 1 time in total.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 11:00:18

Meta4 wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I will say this. The only way I can possibly have a wolf lover would be if he has yet to tell me that he is a wolf.

Fine, screw it, I'll change my vote to Hellheart. You have a near-flawless record of voting for humans, four votes out of five. If Ryvvn ends up being a human, you'll have a flawless victory.

With a voting record like that, if you're not a wolf, you probably should be.

4/5 votes for a human is...wait for it...exactly what you would expect from random votes prior to this point. If I were a wolf, I would have at the very least taken the easy vote on rekard sometime before his train ballooned up to 9 votes, instead of making a wolf case on Ryvvn that created a "fun little situation" where Ryvvn now looks better if he's a wolf than if he's a human from my standpoint.

EDIT: You're difficult to figure out, Meta4. I'm never sure what you read and what you haven't read at any given point in the game. I know you've read some things, but you never quite seem to get around to reading all of the things.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 21 Nov 2013, 11:05:41

THERE IS PIZZA IN THE BREAKROOM!

EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND JOIN IN UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD OVER DELICIOUS, WONDERFUL, STEAMING-HOT PIZZA.

THERE IS NOT EVEN A MEETING SCHEDULED.

JUST PIZZA.

AND THEN HUNTING THE SOCIOPATH.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 21 Nov 2013, 11:08:24

Hellheart, I think when you're deciding whether your lovers are human or wolf, you're putting too much weight on their expected desire to live. You expect a wolf to reveal to his lover because he doesn't want to die, and you expect a human to cooperate with a wolf lover because he doesn't want to die. But both of these people win if their team wins, so why wouldn't the human sell out his wolf lover? Trading one-for-one with a wolf is better than humans expect.

Also, when you're a wolf, sometimes you get close calls. Generally you do your best while you live, but the seer might catch you at any time. If I was a wolf attached to a human that looked like he was getting himself killed, I might change my play to try to take advantage of my impending demise, but I'm not sure I'd straight up tell him about being a wolf. A wolf that knows he's likely dead soon is more helpful to his team in this game than in most. In most games, when you're on your way out because the seer revealed you, nobody believes anything you say. But in this game you can do some damage because you and the wolves are the only ones who know.

If we were playing this game at gunpoint for reals, well okay, people will do almost anything to live. But Okaros at least posted from beyond the grave, so I don't think CAD's been actually murdering the dead.

Now all that aside, I believe you might have more reason to believe they're human that you haven't been talking about. After a long enough period with someone willing to talk to you, maybe you've grown pretty certain that they're human. But that trust doesn't necessarily transfer to the rest of us.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Nov 2013, 11:13:20

sphenodont wrote:THERE IS PIZZA IN THE BREAKROOM!
EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND JOIN IN UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD OVER DELICIOUS, WONDERFUL, STEAMING-HOT PIZZA.
THERE IS NOT EVEN A MEETING SCHEDULED.
JUST PIZZA.
AND THEN HUNTING THE SOCIOPATH.

Considering changing my placeholder to you for there not actually being any pizza in the breakroom... asshole.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Nov 2013, 11:14:05

Placeholders wrote:FurinMirado (3) -- ICB, Blind, Ryvvn
Meta4 (2) -- Admetus, Hellheart
Hellheart (2) -- Rave, Meta4
Admetus (1) -- MEM
Griffypoo (1) -- Furin

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Nov 2013, 11:14:24

sphenodont wrote:AND THEN HUNTING THE SOCIOPATH.

What's that for? A little tea and biscuits before you watch him murder hellheart? Are the both of you so horrific together that this might be construed as a mercy killing? The mind boggles.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 21 Nov 2013, 11:17:10

Hellheart wrote:4/5 votes for a human is...wait for it...exactly what you would expect from random votes prior to this point. If I were a wolf, I would have at the very least taken the easy vote on rekard sometime before his train ballooned up to 9 votes, instead of making a wolf case on Ryvvn that created a "fun little situation" where Ryvvn now looks better if he's a wolf than if he's a human from my standpoint.

Even if you're not a wolf, if 4/5 votes (4 out of 4 known votes) for humans is your idea of random I'd think we'd probably be safer without you. If this were a more complex game, I'd think you were some sort of homicidal third faction.

I'm not sure how many wolves are out there, I couldn't find it listed anywhere. Do we know? Either way, unless there are 4.8 wolves or fewer, you're statistically over-represented for human votes, even if your votes are totally random. Spin it however you want, you still have the worst voting record out of all 24 players.

Hellheart wrote:I know you've read some things, but you never quite seem to get around to reading all of the things.

Reading is for suckers.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 21 Nov 2013, 11:21:35

Yawn. You don't think there were wolves on rekard's wagon the day he died? And suddenly now they're magically clear of suspicion. This is why I think your chart is harmful and/or intentionally misleading, Meta4. The fact that you cling to it and use it like a blunt object is why my vote is on you.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 21 Nov 2013, 11:39:40

RaveBomb wrote:See people? This... THIS is what Lotus Notes development does to your brain.

For me it was the management role. I had to take a frontal lobotomy to make room for the intricacies of corporate finance. (I'm also told I've turned into a bit of a jerk on certain things facing my former employer)...

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 21 Nov 2013, 11:50:10

Meta4 wrote:I'm not sure how many wolves are out there, I couldn't find it listed anywhere. Do we know?

Clearasday, in the Day 1 Opening Post wrote:GM Notes:
There are 5 Wolves.

One of those was Rekard, so there are 4 yet living.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 21 Nov 2013, 11:53:45

Admetus wrote:Hellheart, I think when you're deciding whether your lovers are human or wolf, you're putting too much weight on their expected desire to live. You expect a wolf to reveal to his lover because he doesn't want to die, and you expect a human to cooperate with a wolf lover because he doesn't want to die. But both of these people win if their team wins, so why wouldn't the human sell out his wolf lover? Trading one-for-one with a wolf is better than humans expect.

Also, when you're a wolf, sometimes you get close calls. Generally you do your best while you live, but the seer might catch you at any time. If I was a wolf attached to a human that looked like he was getting himself killed, I might change my play to try to take advantage of my impending demise, but I'm not sure I'd straight up tell him about being a wolf. A wolf that knows he's likely dead soon is more helpful to his team in this game than in most. In most games, when you're on your way out because the seer revealed you, nobody believes anything you say. But in this game you can do some damage because you and the wolves are the only ones who know.

If we were playing this game at gunpoint for reals, well okay, people will do almost anything to live. But Okaros at least posted from beyond the grave, so I don't think CAD's been actually murdering the dead.

Now all that aside, I believe you might have more reason to believe they're human that you haven't been talking about. After a long enough period with someone willing to talk to you, maybe you've grown pretty certain that they're human. But that trust doesn't necessarily transfer to the rest of us.

Also, I've been thinking just about the same as Admetus on this, but didn't have the time to post it yet.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 21 Nov 2013, 12:26:01

Ryvvn wrote:Considering changing my placeholder to you for there not actually being any pizza in the breakroom... asshole.

Sorry. :(

If you're ever in the area, let me know. I'll bake you a pizza from scratch.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 21 Nov 2013, 12:27:25

sphenodont wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:Considering changing my placeholder to you for there not actually being any pizza in the breakroom... asshole.

Define "scratch"

7z7

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Nov 2013, 12:51:13

7-zark-7 wrote:
sphenodont wrote:

Define "scratch"

7z7

way to ruin it

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 21 Nov 2013, 13:01:31

I can't vote for Griffypoo until he gives me a Threenksgiveaway gift.

Hellheart actually made a decent point about random voting producing approximately his batting average, so I'm prepared to take the heat off a bit. Since we seem to get more and better information from ties than from only putting the heat on one person at a time, let's have a look at Meta4.

OOC: I have my last exam for the year in an hour, so I won't be back until probably after EOD.

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 21 Nov 2013, 13:32:15

Quick vote on Hellheart, though subject to change. I just don't want to miss another vote. :?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 21 Nov 2013, 13:35:12

Admetus wrote:But Okaros at least posted from beyond the grave, so I don't think CAD's been actually murdering the dead.

Damnit, I knew I missed one.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Nov 2013, 13:42:27

Shit, this game just got REAL.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 21 Nov 2013, 13:51:52

Ok, my vote on Admetus before was only half serious. Probably even less than half. I more wanted to see if anyone would follow me. Seeing both Ravebomb and Meta4 do so has just moved them up on my list of probable wolves.

So I did a rand() on it and Meta4 is my choice for the day.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 21 Nov 2013, 14:02:52

Having had a chance to cool off and think rationally about the game for a moment, I do have to admit that it is highly unlikely Hellheart is a wolf. He's just the worst human ever. I'm not positive about Admetus, but there is little point in voting for him out of anger.

I'll switch my vote back to my old standby of Griffypoo for the time being. He still doesn't pass the sniff test.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 21 Nov 2013, 14:03:17

Well well well, Bjorn Calrissian, we meet again.

Sigh. I have the feeling you're going to take this personally. Can't we just talk statistics and not about who is banging who?

Not to mention where, and how often?

Okay - we'll talk about sleeping arangements

or lack thereof

later. For now I'm starting with the base assumption of at least one wolf on Rekard Day 4 to buy credibility. The ship is going down, after all:

Rekard - 8 - MEM, Ryvvn, Dferrantino, ICB, Zark, Blindsniper83, Ravebomb, Omega, Sphenodont

Hmm... 9 voters overall, Ryvvn retracted his vote pretty early on. You're on the list, naturally.

But let's look again at day 1:
Clearasday wrote:Vote Tally

Visigoth - 6 - DastardlyOldMan, Admetus, Omega, Mortus, Griffypoo, Hellheart
Mister E Meat - 4 - Sphenodont, 7-Zark-7, Ravebomb, Ryvvn
Hellheart - 4 - necklessone, okaros, twdog, visigoth
Ravebomb - 2 - Meta4, Wasabi
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - FurinMirado, rekard
Dferrantino - 1 - Iron Clad Burrito
Ryvvn - 1 - Mister E Meat
Mortus - 1 - Dferrantino

Of the day 1 bandwagons, we can't count on all 5 wolves being semi-singletons like Rekard. For Rekard & FurinMirado to vote together on DOM in my mind speaks at least in part to FM's more likely humanity. Some of the 5 wolves would have had to hit a bandwagon or it would be more suspect. Further, there were no wolves on Hellheart. I find this odd, given he's a great analyst and it would be an opportunity to purge a strong player.

Well Twdog didn't vote with Rekard at any point (other than in Rekard's defense), but then lovers don't always agree when it comes time to hit the voting booth

So who do you like in the larger Visigoth / MEM bandwagons from day 1?

Griffypoo

More in a bit,

7z7

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Nov 2013, 14:24:05

Here's something I've been thinking about, and I want to put it out there to see what others think and to show I have suspicion and would not just be sheeping my vote if I decide to switch it:

When I began to distrust HH, I looked back and remembered Griffy's actions on Day 1 also bothered me: he threw a random vote on Hellheart with 35 minutes left to put him in the lead, than randomly changed to Visigoth 15 mins later without good reason, to push Visi into the lead instead, then Hellheart throws his own vote down on Visi to push the lead one further away from himself in the last three minutes. Now there was the fact that blind, rictus, and stigmata still had no vote for the day, so HH could have been worried about any of those falling his way in the final moments, but it seemed a little odd that Griffy adjusted his away from HH. Of course, Griffy missed a vote on Day 2 and Day 3, so no help there. Day 4, Griffy votes for Furin after Furin both votes for HH and lists HH as his most distrusted; and even though Furin later changes his vote, Griffy never does but he also never shows up again for the rest of the day. Day 5, Griffy once again lays a vote on Furin, though this time (and it's hard for me to read through the wrestler speak but) he seems to be implying that Furin tried to save wolf rekard by switching off (to me) with 8 mins to EoD, when rekard already had an overwhelming number on him.

I think Griffy is Hellheart's unnamed lover, and his two day absence and general lack of play has caused HH to assume he is human.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 21 Nov 2013, 14:26:17

I think I could get on board the Griffypoo wagon, as well. The wrestling banter cracks me up, so it does pain me a bit.

But then, I've been saving this one for days now:

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 21 Nov 2013, 14:53:27

The way the bandwagons have shaped up over the last EVERY DAY, I think you're all making a huge mistake.

But do as you will. I'm just a damn crackpot until we get down to the wire.
Just promise me that when you realize that you screwed up again that you'll all at least consider what I have been saying.

I will be here to tell you that I told you so.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Nov 2013, 15:05:11

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Just promise me that when you realize that you screwed up again that you'll all at least consider what I have been saying.

Can you remind me what that is?

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 21 Nov 2013, 15:10:58

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:I think it was:
All Humans on Omega

I'm willing to put that theory to the test, Furin. And I think I'm going to discount the rest of your analysis for right now, since you've been "phoning it in."

If I'm wrong, though, the rest of it can be considered.

(The analysis post alone doesn't warrant a vote, but I've been suspicious of you for 3 days now, and the EOD flurry was just too convenient. I don't know how coordinated this was, but 2.5 suspicious characters all moved to take out a human... yeah. I hope you understand.)

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I still think that Griffypoo is at best random to be a wolf, but if you take a second to assume that I have two human lovers then we have 5 humans between us, Mortus, and Admetus. That leaves 11 players, 4 of which are wolves. A 36% chance of being a wolf is nearing the point where some really thin reads start to become viable.

I'm not sure we're at the point where we need to be eliminating the quiet ones, especially when we have people who have been making horrible voting decisions with a full vote history out there to discuss. And interestingly, 2 of the 3 I'm looking at have been controlling today's conversation.

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:The way the bandwagons have shaped up over the last EVERY DAY, I think you're all making a huge mistake.

But do as you will. I'm just a damn crackpot until we get down to the wire.
Just promise me that when you realize that you screwed up again that you'll all at least consider what I have been saying.

Ok, I'm getting tired of being beaten to the punch (looking at you this time, Ryvvn)... but yeah, ICB: What is it that you want us all to consider, exactly?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 21 Nov 2013, 15:13:01

Ryvvn wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Just promise me that when you realize that you screwed up again that you'll all at least consider what I have been saying.

Can you remind me what that is?

Furin, hellheart, zark. It's pretty much the only thing I have been saying for 2 days now, but then again, this is just me talking. And they get Lynch leads until the last 2 hours of the day, when everyone gloms onto someone who hasn't drawn real suspicion.

It's happening dot gif again.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 21 Nov 2013, 15:16:01

ICB, you've got PM. Other acronyms pending

More in a bit,

7z7

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 21 Nov 2013, 15:18:20

Alright I'm gonna explain this reaaal slow so you can all COMPREHEND THE MEANING BEHIND MY WORDS

I DON'T BASE MY VOTES OFF ANYTHING ON DAY ONE but if you absolutely, positively gotta know my reasoning

*rrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
IT
IS
THIS

I pointed the FINGER OF FURY at Hellheart because HE TOOK A GIMMICK I REALLY WANTED, but then he gave me an alternative THAT REALLY WORKED OUT FOR ME and I changed my vote to VisiGOTH based SOLELY on the fact that he HAS GOTH IN HIS NAME WHICH IS REPREHENSIBLE TO A FORCE OF NATURE SUCH AS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR

LOOK ME IN THE EYES, USURPERS, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

MY DAY ONES HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE GARBAGE OF THE LOWEST CALIBER AND YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT ESPECIALLY IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE I'VE BEEN BLOCKED FROM VIEWING AT WORK AND ONLY GET AROUND TO CHECKING AT NIGHT AND I'D SORT OF LOST THE MOTIVATION UNTIL I GOT MY NEW GIMMICK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 21 Nov 2013, 15:21:30

((On an unrelated note, would it be at all possible to make the current game main thread viewable to the public? For some reason I can still hit the site from work, I just can't log in, which stops me from being able to at least keep up with things during the day.))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 15:33:04

7-zark-7 wrote:ICB, you've got PM. Other acronyms pending

More in a bit,

7z7

(( You missed an S.

PS: You meant to say "PMS," right?

PSS: I hope you didn't mean MS. That would be awful. I guess it would be okay if you meant Ms. though, although that might not bode well for ICB's ability to post ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 15:38:21

(( Well Griffypoo, if we both end up dying today we could at least still yell at everybody in the dead thread for no good reason. I'm totally up for that :) ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Nov 2013, 15:41:35

Meta4 wrote:Having had a chance to cool off and think rationally about the game for a moment, I do have to admit that it is highly unlikely Hellheart is a wolf. He's just the worst human ever.

(( PLEASE tell me this comes with a trophy ))

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 21 Nov 2013, 15:43:32

Griffypoo wrote:((On an unrelated note, would it be at all possible to make the current game main thread viewable to the public? For some reason I can still hit the site from work, I just can't log in, which stops me from being able to at least keep up with things during the day.))

PM omega, since he's dead it's easy for him

Return to “All Smiles and Laughter”