Day 7 - That's the Power of Love

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 7 - That's the Power of Love

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 13:53:10

Hellheart wrote:You're anti-village, meaning that right now even if you're a human you're a LIABILITY. A distraction that's willing to push the most human players and force us to explain to you why they're human.

I think our voting records show who has been worse for the village this game.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 13:54:06

Page 3, let's bring this back:

[+] Full Chart w Colors
Day 1 wrote:(6) Visigoth -- DOM, Admetus, Omega, Mortus, Griffy, Hellheart
(4) Hellheart -- neckless, Okaros, twdog, Visigoth
(4) Mister E. Meat -- spheno, Zark, Rave, Ryvvn
(2) DastardlyOldMan -- Furin, rekard
(2) RaveBomb -- Meta4, Wasabi
(1) dferrantino -- ICB
(1) Meta4 -- Rave
(1) Ryvvn -- MEM
(1) Mortus -- dferr
DID NOT VOTE: Blindsniper, Rictus, Stigmata

Day 2 wrote:(6) DastardlyOldMan -- Furin, Admetus, Meta4, twdog, Omega, Okaros
(6) Okaros -- Hellheart, Wasabi, rekard, Zark, spheno, DOM
(3) rekard -- Stigmata, neckless, Mortus
(1) Rictus -- Rave
(1) twdog -- ICB
(1) Hellheart -- Ryvvn
DID NOT VOTE: Blindsniper, dferr, Griffy, MEM, Rictus

Day 3 wrote:(8) Okaros -- Meta4, dferr, twdog, Ryvvn, Rave, Hellheart, Stigmata, Mortus
(4) Iron Clad Burrito -- Zark, Rictus, MEM, Wasabi, Omega
(2) Mister E. Meat -- Furin, rekard
(1) Ryvvn -- spheno
(1) Stigmata -- Blind
(1) rekard -- ICB
(1) 7-zark-7 -- Admetus
DID NOT VOTE: Griffy, Okaros

Day 4 wrote:(8) rekard -- MEM, dferr, ICB, Zark, Blind, Rave, Omega, spheno
(4) Iron Clad Burrito -- rekard, Admetus, Wasabi, twdog
(3) Hellheart -- Rictus, Stigmata, Ryvvn
(2) Ryvvn -- Hellheart, Furin
(1) FurinMirado -- Griffy
(1) Griffypoo -- Meta4
DID NOT VOTE: Mortus

Day 5 wrote:(5) Omega -- spheno, Admetus, Hellheart, Zark, Furin
(4) FurinMirado -- MEM, Griffy, Rictus, Omega
(3) Hellheart -- Stigmata, Ryvvn, ICB
(1) 7-zark-7 -- Rave
(1) Griffypoo -- Meta4
DID NOT VOTE: Blind, dferr, Mortus, Wasabi

Day 6 wrote:(5) Griffypoo -- Furin, Meta4, Zark, Wasabi, spheno
(5) Meta4 -- Admetus, Hellheart, stigmata, MEM, Griffy
(4) FurinMirado -- ICB, Blind, Ryvvn, Rave
(1) Hellheart -- Mortus
DID NOT VOTE: dferr

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 13:59:27

Anti-village doesn't mean you make bad votes, although the reason San gets lynched eventually is that his random voting is also anti-village. Anti-village means that your behavior helps the wolves more than it helps the village. Pushing obvious humans is anti-village. Refusing to acknowledge that, say, Admetus is human is anti-village. You waste everybody's time by doing things that make no sense for a villager and forcing us to deal with it.

Wolves are also anti-village, obviously, but anti-village players should be lynched regardless of role because they disrupt the game, make things harder on the humans, and refuse to stop what they're doing.

This means that when I pushed Okaros I was arguably anti-village and I was correctly almost lynched for it, and what I did yesterday until about noon was probably also anti-village but fuck I was short on sleep (outside of the reads, I mean all that crap with you just distracted from my wolf case). I'm better now. I stop when I realize that something I'm doing was anti-village.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 22 Nov 2013, 14:01:40

Only have a second here. Hellheart, you've gone on record saying you read 7-Zark-7 as a Human. You've clarified why he can't be a wolf, which I agree with. But not all non-wolves are human, thanks to the Scorned. Do you have reason to believe he's not the Scorned lover, too?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 14:06:33

Okay, on top of my own admittance that I'm a bad player, Hellheart wants you all to believe I'm a disruptive player as well; so fuck it, if lynching Hellheart today is the wrong choice, I'll stop playing.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 14:09:20

Wasabi wrote:Only have a second here. Hellheart, you've gone on record saying you read 7-Zark-7 as a Human. You've clarified why he can't be a wolf, which I agree with. But not all non-wolves are human, thanks to the Scorned. Do you have reason to believe he's not the Scorned lover, too?

Human for me means human or Scorned Lover. It's generally impossible to tell the difference between them, and what really matters is that neither of them are wolves.

Zark has been the most likely Scorned Lover for me for a loooong time, but even though he'll kill me tonight I know for a fact that he's not a wolf so I don't want to lynch him.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 14:10:37

Ryvvn wrote:Okay, on top of my own admittance that I'm a bad player, Hellheart wants you all to believe I'm a disruptive player as well; so fuck it, if lynching Hellheart today is the wrong choice, I'll stop playing.

Calm down Ryvvn. Just take a break. Don't post so much. Let other players talk more. You don't have to do everything, you can offer your opinions and chip in to conversations without trying to force the lynch to anybody.

You're still a wolf, but I'm willing to go after the other two wolves if you stop holding the day thread hostage.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 14:20:40

FurinMirado, dferrantino, MEM, and Stigmata...

Can you name the players that you think are human, and give your reasons?

(( I would love to ask Blindsniper and Meta4, but I'd be surprised if either of them have spent enough time on the game to get a read ))

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 22 Nov 2013, 14:32:47

I've already done so multiple times in this thread.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 22 Nov 2013, 14:42:06

dferrantino wrote:...due to the interplay with the revealed ICB-Rave plot, there's a strong possibility that he's human. That said, this being a lover's game, there are a few other possibilities, namely Rave playing all 3 sides against the middle (very unlikely) or Zark already having decided that he was going to play for either the long game or the lover's win and let the other wolves crash and burn around him (which I feel is out of character for Zark).

The Zark/spheno pairing feels like a PM alliance, which would jive with my assessment of the Day 2 trains on day 4. Whether or not one of them is a wolf is yet to be seen, but IMO it's either one or none, not both...

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 14:43:15

dferrantino wrote:I've already done so multiple times in this thread.

Sorry, I had a lot of posts to get through when I got online and I guess I just missed them. I'll probably collect them later, but I'll be busy for an hour or so; I'd love it if you'd just quote those posts yourself.

Pre-Post EDIT: Man, you're the shit, you read my mind!

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 22 Nov 2013, 14:44:17

>.> I had to go back to make sure I wasn't making shit up.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 14:45:07

So, I finally took some time to go back and address Ryvvn's suspicions regarding me point by point. I don't hear a ton of clamor for this, so I'm going to spoiler it. Took me a while because every time I came to catch up on this thread and PMs, there was stuff to talk about that wasn't this.

[+] I am not a wolf.
Ryvvn wrote:You voted Human Visigoth Day 1
If Hellheart is a Human Bigamist, you're the only wolf candidate on that wagon

Yes, noted. Looks pretty bad. My hat's off to either Hellheart for playing a wolf game I'll never forgive him for, or to the wolves for managing to stay away from the human-only wagon. It's always nice when that happens as a wolf. I guess my only defense is that I was calling attention to that specific vote train myself in PMs with a few people. If it was in fact me that was the only wolf on that wagon, why would I do that?

Ryvvn wrote:You voted Human DOM Day 2
Based on point one, you could have been the wolf on the alternate DOM wagon

You don't get to count things twice. Based on you believing I'm a wolf, I'm the likely wolf on the wagon? This wagon still has FurinMirado or Meta4 as candidates. And I've been voting for one of them. I haven't failed to see it.

Ryvvn wrote:You voted suspected Zark Day 3
If Zark turns out to be a wolf, you took a throwaway cover vote there

Well, I've already talked about how Zark seems unlikely to be a wolf given what we know about how rekard+ICB+RaveBomb played out. So this boils down to "assuming unfounded accusation, we conclude something not really interesting."

Ryvvn wrote:You voted Human ICB Day 4
The flurry of votes on ICB all came within the last ~35 mins of the Day, and you could be taking cred cover behind Wolf rekard

So, before, it counts as wolfy when there are no other wolves on a wagon. Now it counts as wolfy when there are other wolves on a wagon. This is weak sauce. Plus, how human was ICB? He seems to have been trying to work with his wolf instead of turning him in.

Ryvvn wrote:You voted Human Omega Day 5
This wagon happens to include the whole zark, spheno, Hellheart triangle I'm questioning

I believed I was voting for the least human of a bunch of human options. I didn't think there was any right choice there, but wanted to protect the slightly-more-likely-to-be-human FurinMirado, and the probably-human Hellheart. You'll have to decide whether it matters to associate with those three. Right now I'm thinking they range from probably-human to human-ish.

Ryvvn wrote:You voted unknown Meta4 on Day 6
Not enough info to theorize why, but...

But what? Does this mean anything or is it just there to make the list longer? We're talking about evidence I'm a wolf, and this isn't.

Ryvvn wrote:Aside from your throwaway (possibly cover) vote on Zark on Day 3, you've been in the top two wagons all other days, half of which have killed Humans.

Then you should have some better evidence than that. If I was hiding my votes, you'd have less to work with.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 22 Nov 2013, 14:47:38

Hellheart wrote:
Wasabi wrote:Only have a second here. Hellheart, you've gone on record saying you read 7-Zark-7 as a Human. You've clarified why he can't be a wolf, which I agree with. But not all non-wolves are human, thanks to the Scorned. Do you have reason to believe he's not the Scorned lover, too?

Human for me means human or Scorned Lover. It's generally impossible to tell the difference between them, and what really matters is that neither of them are wolves.

Zark has been the most likely Scorned Lover for me for a loooong time, but even though he'll kill me tonight I know for a fact that he's not a wolf so I don't want to lynch him.

Why am I likely. And why am I voting for you if so?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 22 Nov 2013, 14:52:02

Hellheart wrote:FurinMirado, dferrantino, MEM, and Stigmata...

Can you name the players that you think are human, and give your reasons?

(( I would love to ask Blindsniper and Meta4, but I'd be surprised if either of them have spent enough time on the game to get a read ))

Expanding upon what I posted on Page 1:

Looking Human After Analyzing Day 1:
Wasabi
Mister E. Meat
Hellheart

After Day 1:
Wasabi voted for ICB two days in a row, looks more Human
Mister E. Meat voted ICB on Day 3, rekard on Day 4 - looks more Human unless rekard was set up to be sacrificed from the start
Hellheart went forward with a pretty sketchy vote record but nothing more condemning than choosing poorly, at best I could reason out a 50/50 shot that he's wolf vs. human aligned

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 14:53:01

Current votes.

Hellheart - 5 - Wasabi, dferrantino, ryvvn, 7-zark-7, stigmata
Meta4 - 2 - Admetus, Mister E. Meat
7-zark-7 - Ryvvn
Stigmata - Meta4
Ryvvn - Meta4

If someone says "we should lynch Hellheart because it gives us good information," I will point you to this vote and say "oh really?" Because it looks like some people aren't even trying to lynch a wolf. It's an odd way to play werewolf. I guess we're just crossing our fingers that someone we don't know happens to be a wolf by chance? Like it's Day 1 or something.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 14:58:56

I'd be careful about reading votes for the human lovers of wolves as a sign that a player is human, although I think Wasabi's points have been great and I have him as probable human. I'm not sure the wolves would've revealed their lovers to each other in the wolf thread. The threat of a lovers' victory may have been strong enough that none of them disclosed their lovers.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 15:07:07

Actually, I'm almost certain the above point is correct. rekard pushed for ICB to be lynched, but if he knows that Ravebomb is his lover, I don't think he pushes ICB quite so hard there. He would've had to get the other wolves behind him to make a move like that, and if he managed that then ICB would be dead well before last night.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 22 Nov 2013, 15:08:57

I'm trying to read through the thread and all, but I just gotta say first....

Wasabi wrote:We put Sphenodont in charge of the collection of lover links via PM. Then, after he tells us who's the odd name out (or who didn't participate), we lynch him.

... this equally fascinates and horrifies me. :flail:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 22 Nov 2013, 15:09:14

Hellheart wrote:Actually, I'm almost certain the above point is correct. rekard pushed for ICB to be lynched, but if he knows that Ravebomb is his lover, I don't think he pushes ICB quite so hard there. He would've had to get the other wolves behind him to make a move like that, and if he managed that then ICB would be dead well before last night.

Good point. Fortunately I'm finding it hard to even entertain the idea that Wasabi is a Wolf given that RaveWolf's vote on Day 1 pushed Wasabi to the forefront. RaveWolf could have picked much better targets.

Edit1: Oops, mixed that up with Mister E. Meat. RaveWolf pushed MEM to the forefront which makes him almost certainly Human.

It was Wasabi's vote that kept Ravebomb's bandwagon going, which makes him more likely to be Human.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 22 Nov 2013, 15:23:57

Admetus wrote:Current votes.

Hellheart - 5 - Wasabi, dferrantino, ryvvn, 7-zark-7, stigmata
Meta4 - 2 - Admetus, Mister E. Meat
7-zark-7 - Ryvvn
Stigmata - Meta4
Ryvvn - Meta4

If someone says "we should lynch Hellheart because it gives us good information," I will point you to this vote and say "oh really?" Because it looks like some people aren't even trying to lynch a wolf. It's an odd way to play werewolf. I guess we're just crossing our fingers that someone we don't know happens to be a wolf by chance? Like it's Day 1 or something.

By all that is good and feline, clearly I should vote for Meta4 who has acquired a double-voting power!

Placeholder vote on retracted - was blindsniper until I get back from dinner. I would like to hear the identity of Hellheart's second Lover but I'm not about to put in a vote for Hellheart.
Last edited by FurinMirado on 22 Nov 2013, 16:50:52, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 15:26:10

Not sure what was up with Admetus' latest vote tally, but here's how I see it:

Current Tally wrote:Hellheart (5) -- Wasabi, dferr, Ryvvn, Zark, stigmata
Meta4 (2) -- Admetus, MEM
Ryvvn (1) -- Meta4
Blindsniper (1) -- Furin

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 15:30:19

About to head out for a Friday evening of fun that does not involve arguing with an egotistical maniac

(...what, I'm talking about Randy Savage, haven't you ever heard that guy speak?)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 15:32:08

Ryvvn wrote:About to head out for a Friday evening of fun that does not involve arguing with an egotistical maniac

(...what, I'm talking about Randy Savage, haven't you ever heard that guy speak?)

I concur. He was an egotistical maniac, and we all loved him for it.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 15:33:45

So that leaves Stigmata and MEM for giving us their human reads. Stigmata's been way more quiet than I remember, but that really doesn't mean as much in a PM game as it does in a normal game.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 15:35:56

That also leaves you to give the name of your other lover still... but in about 15 mins that won't matter anymore for me since I'll no longer have the ability to take it into account.

(Also, I don't remember if I saw a reason for MEM's busyness today, but stigmata mentioned something about having had exams and I think he went to sleep or something)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 15:47:13

Ryvvn wrote:(Also, I don't remember if I saw a reason for MEM's busyness today, but stigmata mentioned something about having had exams and I think he went to sleep or something)

Hopefully he can do it tomorrow then.

My other lover is Blindsniper. I honestly cannot confirm he's a human because he's Blindsniper and he's missed 4 votes (probably 5 now) because he's even busier than normal. It's almost impossible to know that he's a wolf because he always looks like a wolf, so he usually gets lynched when everybody else is more human than he is. I don't think sphenodont is ever a wolf here, and I'm not a wolf here, so the only possible wolf in my trio is Blindsniper.

And I hate protecting Blindsniper because the bastard shot me once and almost did it again in the TV game, although at least I was a wolf there. Hopefully there's better targets, but like San it wouldn't be a bad choice in absence of a better target.

Specifically, if you lynch Blindsniper you lose 3 people regardless of who the Scorned Lover targets, unless he starts fucking around and misses which would be awesome because he'd save humans doing that and one of those humans is me!

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 22 Nov 2013, 16:03:30

MEM is unavailable after three or four on Fridays. as he puts it, he's literally Shomer Shabbos.

Obviously, I'm not going to vote for HH (nor do I thinking I even can), so I'm in a bind.

I could get behind a vote on Stigmata or BS, since both have had really understated games and could be hiding in plain sight.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 16:06:51

But lynching Blindsniper also seems like crossing our fingers and guessing. That's what the other guys are doing with Hellheart. Can't we do better than that?

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 22 Nov 2013, 16:07:10

Ooh, I see CAD is reading. Hey, Clearasday! Question for you:

I know I'm harping on the Scorned Lover a bit. Does the Scorned Lover, who 'cares not for human or wolf' count toward the human team when determining wolf parity?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:11:17

Wasabi wrote:Ooh, I see CAD is reading. Hey, Clearasday! Question for you:

I know I'm harping on the Scorned Lover a bit. Does the Scorned Lover, who 'cares not for human or wolf' count toward the human team when determining wolf parity?

Good fucking question. I'd love to know the answer for this, since usually the wolves have to reach parity with all non-wolves but it might be different with the Scorned Lover.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:12:20

Admetus wrote:But lynching Blindsniper also seems like crossing our fingers and guessing. That's what the other guys are doing with Hellheart. Can't we do better than that?

I think anybody who won't be around to vote later on should just vote BS so at least we're not lynching me because nobody's around to change their vote.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:17:58

But we have a bit of time. Let's see if we can find a wolf. Player list:

Admetus
BlindSniper83
Dferrantino
FurinMirado
Hellheart
Meta4
Mister E. Meat
Ryvvn
Sphenodont
Stigmata
Wasabi
7-Zark-7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:21:15

Unless somebody wants to make a HH or spheno wolf case, spheno and I should be off the table today. Admetus and Zark are the two most likely humans.

BlindSniper83
Dferrantino
FurinMirado
Meta4
Mister E. Meat
Ryvvn
Stigmata
Wasabi

Furin read Wasabi as human and I agree. I think this is the first day that Furin has looked human today, and he has looked REALLY human, so I don't like voting him today. As long as Ryvvn calms down and drops his posting about half or at least is less aggressive with it, I'm willing to take him off the table as well for a couple days.

BlindSniper83
Dferrantino
Meta4
Mister E. Meat
Stigmata

Out of these names, Dferrantino looks somewhat human and unless Meta4's made some odd votes I think he's more human than random. That leaves...

BlindSniper83
Mister E. Meat
Stigmata

Thoughts?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:24:48

Also I'd like to note that the only person on the list with a vote is Blindsniper with 1, and I'm not confident that we can get more than 4 people voting in 30 minutes (prove me wrong!) but I do not want to lynch Meta4 unless it's literally the only way to save me.

EDIT: Most notably, anybody with a vote on me that changes their vote will make me way more comfortable with actually finding the most likely wolf here.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 16:27:47

Talk about starting with a blank slate.

I tell you what, I'm a lot less agitated over Hellheart's impending lynch now that Blindsniper is revealed as his other lover. I honestly thought the lover would be someone one could build a case about being human, like maybe MEM.

I still think we should be voting for a wolf, and Hellheart isn't one.

I'd be willing to entertain options. The missing votes are killer on this one. Dferrantino, for instance, has so little vote history to go on. Half of his votes he's missed. He votes for Rekard on the kill-day, but that may just be his drowning-wolf-sense. Dferrantino will always jump on a dying wolf. But is that case any stronger than the one for Blindsniper?

I would lynch Ryvvn, I'd lynch Meta4. I'd listen to other arguments.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:29:40

I'm up for lynching Meta4 as a placeholder if nothing else because he's the one that might actually get to 5 votes if the other 4 hidden players are wolves and laughing their asses off, and my human read on him is very slight.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 16:30:27

I guess if it was a realistic bandwagon, I'd lynch Blindsniper. Though that does seem to be handing the sociopath the other 2/3 of that trio.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:30:45

Zark! Zark, I see you Zark! Please move your vote off of me or explain why it's still there?

EDIT: Please? I confirmed you as human today and if you move it to Meta4 and Admetus votes for him I won't die. I don't want you to kill me Zark.
Last edited by Hellheart on 22 Nov 2013, 16:33:11, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 16:32:34

Blindsniper's vote is missing again today. That would be the 4th miss if he doesn't show up. Are there any rules for WOG?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:33:59

Admetus wrote:Blindsniper's vote is missing again today. That would be the 4th miss if he doesn't show up. Are there any rules for WOG?

Personally I think he'll get WoG'd anyway so he's a good vote, but realistically unless somebody else pops on my life is in Zark's hands.

EDIT: And now he stopped reading the thread. Ugh.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:40:19

Current Tally wrote:Hellheart (5) -- Wasabi, dferr, Ryvvn, Zark, stigmata
Meta4 (3) -- Admetus, MEM, Hellheart
Ryvvn (1) -- Meta4
Blindsniper (1) -- Furin

I didn't even realize your vote was already on Meta4, Admetus. Shit. So Blindsniper, Ryvvn, or Meta4.

If ANYBODY who votes for me is on and changes their vote to any of those 3, I have a chance of surviving. Otherwise, I'm dead, and I would look VERY HARD at the voters on me.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 22 Nov 2013, 16:41:34

I don't like the look of Sphenodont's votes the last 3 days, including the late dogpile vote on Rekard when it was a foregone conclusion. I could see MEM or Meta4, but almost certainly not both as wolves.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 22 Nov 2013, 16:43:02

Why the urgent will to live, Hellheart? Have you got a plan to address the scorned lover problem?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 22 Nov 2013, 16:44:34

Meta4 - hoping it's not a mistake.

Edit, saw HH's reveal of his second lover. I would still like to know if the Scorned lover counts towards human victory or not. If he's not counted as parity, it's a different conversation. If he is, I ~still~ think he should reveal because he would be our only confirmed human (No, it's not me)

More in a bit,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 22 Nov 2013, 16:47:41, edited 1 time in total.
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:47:14

Wasabi: I do. I will die, and that's fine, but I want sphenodont to live because he's been making some good reads both in the thread and in PM's.

If you want sphenodont to die, just lynch him tomorrow. You don't have to kill me too.

EDIT: Sphenodont's last few votes probably have nothing to do with his reads and everything to do with whatever PM deals he had to make so I didn't die on Day 4/5.
Last edited by Hellheart on 22 Nov 2013, 16:50:28, edited 1 time in total.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 22 Nov 2013, 16:50:12

Hellheart because either you're aligned with the wolves or you are not reading your PMs

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:51:21

FurinMirado wrote:Hellheart because either you're aligned with the wolves or you are not reading your PMs

Furin, switch to Ryvvn and I'll switch with you. Zark and Admetus are still reading. I voted for Meta4 because he had 2 votes, no other reason.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 22 Nov 2013, 16:51:52

Wasabi wrote:I don't like the look of Sphenodont's votes the last 3 days, including the late dogpile vote on Rekard when it was a foregone conclusion. I could see MEM or Meta4, but almost certainly not both as wolves.

I've been trying to make deals the last few days to keep my loudmouth lover from getting us both killed.

In doing do, I was able to get ICB and Rave killed instead. I think that's a fair tradeoff.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Nov 2013, 16:55:05

Spheno, you might have to end up voting for Meta4 unless Furin makes the switch.

Return to “All Smiles and Laughter”