Day 8 - You Spin Me Right Round (And then Sledgehammer me)

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 8 - You Spin Me Right Round (And then Sledgehammer me)

Postby Clearasday » 22 Nov 2013, 17:50:42

Two hosts lay dead in two days. No more Hosts appeared that day. Instead, the loudspeaker cheerily directed the remaining contestants.

"Yesterday's bloodbath and mystery-kill have seen this program now shoot past our last remaining competitor. Some Star Wartrek remake by a guy named OmegaGM. Hah. What did he hope to achieve? Now, on to the fun stuff. Hellheart's name has been put forward. If his dead body is not on centre-stage within the next five minutes, the show will be cancelled and all of you shall die."

The contestants surged forward as one. Almost as if most of them didn't actually need much prompting. Yet Hellheart remained steadfast. He refused to run. He refused to argue. He simply waited for the challengers to approach. But a figure stood in front of him, Blindsniper83. "TAG ME IN MAN" he screams, before bashing his way through the first contestants to attack his lover. "It's you and me babe, I've decided that instead of busting out, we'll simply kill the rest of this lot and you and me can win a Lover's Victory."

But from the back of the now bewildered and beaten-up contestants a primal howl emerged. Sphenodont appeared, throwing the last of his Lover's attackers to the side.
"What is this? You said I was the only one in your life Hellheart? How could you cheat on me? And with him!" And with that Sphenodont transforms into a gigantic Werewolf and begins to run enraged at Hellheart and Blindsniper.

Hellheart, knowing that the situation he had always feared had at last come about, and sensing that his wolf-lover was unlikely to forgive him for his 'roaming', made a heart-breaking decision in the briefest of moments, and stepped up beside Blindsniper to meet the oncoming charge of his other Lover.

For all of his bravery and Love, Blindsniper did not stand a chance. As Sphenodonts claws tore deep into his stomach, he went down in a second. But seeing one of his Lovers maim the other one was too much for Hellheart to bare, and his mind had to escape. To the only place it could escape. To the ring. In an instant Hellheart knew what he had to do. Standing in front of his rival, and listening to the crowds chanting his name, Hellheart brought all of his weight down on his unsuspecting lover, and crushed Sphenodont below him. Even the Werewolf did not expect such a betrayal. A snap later and Hellhearts two Lovers were both lying twisted and dead at his feet. But HH had long abandoned reality. The ring was a much sweeter place, and here his Love could be forgotten. He savoured his victory. He listened to the crowd cheer. Nobody could take him down now.

But...

Just as the Macho Man is about to leave the ring, music comes over the PA system. The voice of Lemmy Kilmeister growls "Time to play The Game!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H-2QnT5GbY)

Jim Ross exclaims "Bah Gawd, that's more than a Double H, that's TRIPLE H, and he looks PISSED!"
Jerry Lawler just whimpers, "Oh, what's going to happen here?"

Triple H slowly gets into the ring with a microphone. "Randy, Randy, Randy. You have spent the last seven days prancing, preening, running about the place with your 'Ooooh YEEEEAH,' your lack of punctuation. Your faulty analysis of votes. Your love for a woman who died many years ago, and left you many more years ago. Your tete-a-tete with... Ultimate Warrior? Do you know how many times my father-in-law had to fire that big galoot? But you outlasted him. Bra-VO. Golf clap for you. :golf clap: You even outlasted Hogan, brother. You outlasted all of them. You play the game well. But you forgot one thing. Your time has passed. I AM THE GAME."

And with that, HHH takes out his sledgehammer and bashes HH's head in.

Hellheart has been lynched. He was a Bigamist.
Blindsniper83 has died of a broken heart. He was a Lover.
Sphenodont has died of a broken heart. He was a Lover.

Hellheart and Blindsniper lived ordinary lives by most accounts. Except for the whole delusional wrestler thing. Scientists would later confirm that they were Human aligned.
Sphenodont on the other hand was known to sometimes accidentally confuse the PM folder with the main thread on occasion. Clearly he must have been a Werewolf.

GMnote:This day will last over the weekend, 48 hours.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 8 - You Spin Me Right Round (And then Sledgehammer m

Postby Clearasday » 22 Nov 2013, 17:51:08

Vote Totals

Hellheart - 5 - Wasabi, Dferrantino, Ryvvn, Stigmata, Furin
Meta4 - 4 - Admetus, MEM, Hellheart, Zark
Ryvvn - 1 - Meta4

[+] Vote History
Ryvvn votes for Zark
Meta4 votes for Stigmata
Wasabi votes for Hellheart
Admetus votes for Meta4
Dferrantino votes for Hellheart
Ryvvn votes for Hellheart
Zark votes for Hellheart
Stigmata votes for Hellheart
MEM votes for Meta4
Meta4 votes for Ryvvn
Furin votes for Blindsniper
Hellheart votes for Meta4
Zark votes for Meta4
Furin votes for Hellheart
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 22 Nov 2013, 18:03:36

Snap into a Werewolf! Ohhh yeah!!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 18:04:24

Welp.

Sphenodont claimed to have fed the sociopath ICB+Rave to keep him from taking out Hellheart. He refused to release his name even up 'till the end. I actually thought we were going to see a surprise reveal like Hellheart wasn't in love with Spheno, but it was a bit different. Makes me a bit happier that I wasn't telling him everything he asked.

The question remains whether the wolves held back their lovers' names, and the other question remains whether the wolves are in open warfare against each other. In a normal game, they would have shared this information, and that means those votes on Hellheart are looking pretty human.

Also, with Hellheart claiming emphatically that every wolf would have talked to his lover, and the true statement that Hellheart was a bigamist with one human and one wolf, that only leaves two possibilities. Hellheart was fooled by Sphenodont's helpfulness, or Hellheart chose to not kill Spheno off even though it would not have hurt him, in order to try for a lovers' victory.

Hmm!

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 22 Nov 2013, 18:53:28

I hate to do this, but unless anyone has a compelling reason to keep him around, I think stigmata's a liability right now.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 19:44:13

excuse me while I process information... (along with the fortunate occurrence that I was right)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 22 Nov 2013, 19:54:42

So we have 2 Wolves, 6 Humans and 1 Scorned?

Worst case scenario, we lynch a Human/Human pairing and then the Scorned eliminates a Human/Human pairing. Wolves win. I'm glad I have the entire weekend to think this through.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 20:01:04

This is really just a gut feeling, because the pairings were completely random, but I'd still be willing to bet the last two wolves are a lovers pair.

(working on my lovely color charts now)

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 22 Nov 2013, 20:07:58

Day 1 wrote:Visigoth - 6 - DastardlyOldMan, Admetus, Omega, Mortus, Griffypoo, Hellheart
Mister E Meat - 4 - Sphenodont, 7-Zark-7, Ravebomb, Ryvvn
Hellheart - 4 - necklessone, okaros, twdog, visigoth
Ravebomb - 2 - Meta4, Wasabi
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - FurinMirado, rekard
Dferrantino - 1 - Iron Clad Burrito
Ryvvn - 1 - Mister E Meat
Mortus - 1 - Dferrantino

Day 2 wrote:DOM - 6 - Furin, Admetus, Meta4, twdog, Omega, Okaros
Okaros - 6 - Hellheart, Wasabi, rekard, Zark, Spheno, DOM
Rekard - 3- Stigmata, necklessone, Mortus
Twdog - 1 - ICB
Hellheart - 1 - Ryvvn

Day 3 wrote:Okaros - 8 - Meta4, Dferrantino, twdog, Ryvvn, Ravebomb, Hellheart, Stigmata, Mortus
ICB - 5 - Zark, Rictus, MEM, Wasabi, Omega
MEM - 2 - Furinmirado, rekard
Stigmata - 1 - Blindsniper83
Rekard -1 - ICB
Ryvvn - 1 - Sphenodont
Zark - 1- Admetus

Day 4 wrote:Rekard - 8 - MEM, Dferrantino, ICB, Zark, Blindsniper83, Ravebomb, Omega, Sphenodont
ICB - 4 - Rekard, Admetus, Wasabi, twdog
Hellheart - 3 - Rictus, Stigmata, Ryvvn,
Ryvvn - 2 - Hellheart, FurinMirado
FurinMirado - 1 - Griffypoo
Griffypoo - 1- Meta4

Day 5 wrote:Omega - 5 - Sphenodont, Admetus, Hellheart, Zark, FurinMirado
Furin - 4 - MEM, Griffypoo, Rictus, Omega
Hellheart - 3 - Stigmata, Ryvvn, ICB
Zark - 1 - Ravebomb

Day 6 wrote:Meta4 - 5 - Admetus, Hellheart, Stigmata, MEM, Griffypoo
Griffypoo - 5 - Furin, Meta4, Zark, Wasabi, Sphenodont
Furin - 4 - ICB, Blindsniper, Ryvvn, Ravebomb
Hellheart -1 - Mortus

Day 7 wrote:Hellheart - 5 - Wasabi, Dferrantino, Ryvvn, Stigmata, Furin
Ryvvn - 1 - Meta4

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 20:29:10

Thank Mod for the ability to quote locked threads via PM!
(Even though Blind was technically Human HH's lover, I'm putting him in the human/wolf pairing of pink as well)
(as before, none of these are votes)

[+] Full Chart w Colors
Day 1 wrote:(6) Visigoth -- DOM, Admetus, Omega, Mortus, Griffy, Hellheart
(4) Hellheart -- neckless, Okaros, twdog, Visigoth
(4) Mister E. Meat -- spheno, Zark, Rave, Ryvvn
(2) DastardlyOldMan -- Furin, rekard
(2) RaveBomb -- Meta4, Wasabi
(1) dferrantino -- ICB
(1) Ryvvn -- MEM
(1) Mortus -- dferr
DID NOT VOTE: Blindsniper, Rictus, Stigmata

Day 2 wrote:(6) DastardlyOldMan -- Furin, Admetus, Meta4, twdog, Omega, Okaros
(6) Okaros -- Hellheart, Wasabi, rekard, Zark, spheno, DOM
(3) rekard -- Stigmata, neckless, Mortus
(1) Rictus -- Rave
(1) twdog -- ICB
(1) Hellheart -- Ryvvn
DID NOT VOTE: Blindsniper, dferr, Griffy, MEM, Rictus

Day 3 wrote:(8) Okaros -- Meta4, dferr, twdog, Ryvvn, Rave, Hellheart, Stigmata, Mortus
(4) Iron Clad Burrito -- Zark, Rictus, MEM, Wasabi, Omega
(2) Mister E. Meat -- Furin, rekard
(1) Ryvvn -- spheno
(1) Stigmata -- Blind
(1) rekard -- ICB
(1) 7-zark-7 -- Admetus
DID NOT VOTE: Griffy, Okaros

Day 4 wrote:(8) rekard -- MEM, dferr, ICB, Zark, Blind, Rave, Omega, spheno
(4) Iron Clad Burrito -- rekard, Admetus, Wasabi, twdog
(3) Hellheart -- Rictus, Stigmata, Ryvvn
(2) Ryvvn -- Hellheart, Furin
(1) FurinMirado -- Griffy
(1) Griffypoo -- Meta4
DID NOT VOTE: Mortus

Day 5 wrote:(5) Omega -- spheno, Admetus, Hellheart, Zark, Furin
(4) FurinMirado -- MEM, Griffy, Rictus, Omega
(3) Hellheart -- Stigmata, Ryvvn, ICB
(1) 7-zark-7 -- Rave
(1) Griffypoo -- Meta4
DID NOT VOTE: Blind, dferr, Mortus, Wasabi

Day 6 wrote:(5) Griffypoo -- Furin, Meta4, Zark, Wasabi, spheno
(5) Meta4 -- Admetus, Hellheart, stigmata, MEM, Griffy
(4) FurinMirado -- ICB, Blind, Ryvvn, Rave
(1) Hellheart -- Mortus
DID NOT VOTE: dferr

Day 7 wrote:(5) Hellheart -- Wasabi, dferr, Ryvvn, stigmata, Furin
(4) Meta4 -- Admetus, MEM, Hellheart, Zark
(1) Ryvvn -- Meta4
DID NOT VOTE: Blind, spheno

(edit: not sure why people keep posting charts before me when they know mine are coming, but this one at least differentiates the human/wolf lovers)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 20:34:44

dferrantino wrote:I hate to do this, but unless anyone has a compelling reason to keep him around, I think stigmata's a liability right now.

Can you explain this vote? This sounds to me like an off-handed comment to toss a quick vote out from someone who's already missed a few votes and is worried they might not be around for the weekend and could miss EoD.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Nov 2013, 20:52:40

So, I gotta say, and this isn't a direct accusation, Admetus, but the first thing my eye is drawn to is how could there possibly not be a wolf in either of the top two wagons on Day 1? I realize your vote was in the earlier half of them, and so it's not like you knew Visi was going to bite it that day, but looking at the next closest wagon to have a wolf, we have me, zark, spheno, and rave on MEM, and I wouldn't expect to find more than two wolves there that day (this is not me saying this just to clear myself, I'd say that even if someone I otherwise suspected was there).

Also, to explain my own vote on pushing MEM to 4 instead of someone else to 3, my vote came 30 seconds after Rave's vote for MEM, I was actually busy typing up my witty joke at the time he was placing his and then when I hit submit and saw Rave had already pushed him to 3... well, I didn't want to waste my clever reason to vote on MEM (who had also voted on me at that point); I had expected I would have changed my vote later, as can usually be determined by whether I vote in red or blue, but it didn't seem to matter much later on since I have a habit of jumping on to the wrong wagon closer to EoD and damning myself for it.

I am looking at the possibility that there is a wolf between Meta4 and Wasabi throwing an early cover vote on Wolf Rave, and I'd lean more towards Wasabi on that since his vote on Rave came roughly 20 mins before Rave pushes MEM to 3 (possibly signaling wolf Wasabi warning Rave of an incoming cover vote and Rave preparing to push MEM up; I realize this makes me look bad as well, but I don't think more experience wolves would think it a good idea for both Rave and I to push MEM up practically simultaneously)

[edit to add: I also think Wasabi's insistence in his everyone share lover's plan was highly suspicious]

Looking at the rest of the Day 1 votes, my instinctual feeling is that MEM, dferr, and stigmata seem the most human.

This is just my reaction to glancing at Day 1... more to look at.

edit: I have work tomorrow, and I don't want to spam this Day with theories and suspicions (at least not just yet); I'll give things a breather for now and I'll look over my charts more at work tomorrow.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Nov 2013, 21:20:28

So, I gotta say, and this isn't a direct accusation, Admetus, but the first thing my eye is drawn to is how could there possibly not be a wolf in either of the top two wagons on Day 1?

Yep. I already answered that yesterday. Sure does look suspicious on a typical distribution. Since I know I'm a human, it's looking to me like someone called for a trick play, bunch up the wolves to have some easy talking points later in the game.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 22 Nov 2013, 22:28:03

dferrantino wrote:I hate to do this, but unless anyone has a compelling reason to keep him around, I think stigmata's a liability right now.

I don't understand this.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 08:45:47

stigmata wrote:

I don't understand this.

It's hard for me to tell if that should be seen as a suspicious vote from dferr, or if it really is just kind of a toss away because he foresees himself being unavailable to participate much this weekend...? Anyone who's played with dferr longer have any kind of read on this?

As an aside, it's hella busier at work today than I was expecting, so I may not be able to offer any more of my special brand analysis until much later this evening... thankfully we are on an extended weekend day here.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 23 Nov 2013, 10:29:31

Ryvvn wrote:[edit to add: I also think Wasabi's insistence in his everyone share lover's plan was highly suspicious]

Hey, I only insisted we discuss it. And I did everything in my power to see that those reveals would be to an agreed upon party or to all.

edit to add: I think you're grasping at straws in an attempt to cast my behaviors in a negative light, and I think it's making you look bad by extension.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 11:39:18

Wasabi wrote:I think you're grasping at straws in an attempt to cast my behaviors in a negative light

I'm pretty sure we're all grasping at straws when assessing anyone's behavior

edit: and all I'm saying is that most kept pointing out how it sounded like a bad plan to even attempt, and it seemed you kept pushing it as a viable option regardless; given lack of participation this game, full cooperation was a practical impossibility

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 11:58:21

I will go back and look at the points made in regard to this from I think it was yesterday, but I did want to put this out there before I do: Is there a reason we're no longer looking at Zark for Scorned? If the frequency of votes puts him and spheno (Human Hellheart's wolf lover) in some sort of non-aggression pact, it might explain the Scorned not taking them out after HH's reveal and also wasn't Zark sort of the epicenter of a lot of the PMs flying around, thus giving him quite a bit of info?

This is me sincerely asking because, honestly, I haven't paid attention to every argument and every defense for every person this game, and a lot of that stuff flew right over my head.

(I will take the time to look back though)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 23 Nov 2013, 12:50:02

I've gone through 5 days, after which the voting record becomes less useful. Based on votes alone (not actual post content or emotional appeals) this is what I am seeing. ((To avoid confusion, my actual vote for the day not appear in this post))

Most Likely Human:
Mister E. Meat - 4 Human Points, 0 Wolf Points
H1 - On Day 1 spheno voted for MEM, starting the bandwagon
H2 - On Day 1 Ravebomb votes for MEM, pushing his bandwagon to the forefront
H3 - On Day 3 rekard votes for MEM, pushing his bandwagon into a 3-way tie
H4 - On Day 4 MEM starts the rekard bandwagon

Meta4 - 2 Human Points, 1 Wolf Point
H1 - On Day 1, Meta4 creates the bandwagon on Ravebomb
H2 - On Day 1, Ravebomb creates the bandwagon on Meta4
W1 - On Day 2, his vote for DOM takes the heat off of rekard

Zark - 2 Human Points, 1 Wolf Point
H1 - On Day 4, Zark's votes pushes rekard back into a tie with Hellheart
H2 - On Day 5, Ravebomb's vote for Zark puts him into a 4-way tie
W1 - On Day 2, switches his vote from rekard to Okaros, removing rekard from the lead and instead into a 3-way tie

50/50 - Human/Wolf:
Wasabi - 1 Human Point, 1 Wolf Point
H1 - On Day 1, Wasabi pushes Ravebomb into a 5-way tie
W1 - On Day 2, Wasabi votes for Okaros, creating an alternate Human bandwagon while rekard is in lynch danger

Stigmata - 1 Human Point, 1 Wolf Point
H1 - On Day 2, creates the rekard bandwagon
W1 - On Day 3, Stigmata votes for Hellheart, putting him in a tie with rekard, takes heat off of rekard

dferrantino - 1 Human Point, 1 Wolf Point
H1 - On Day 4, dferrantino votes for rekard, putting his bandwagon to the forefront
W1 - On Day 3, dferrantino votes for Okaros, putting him in a tie with Ryvvn, while rekard was an option

Ryvvn - 3 Human Points, 3 Wolf Points
H1 - On Day 3, Sphenodont creates a bandwagon on Ryvvn
H2 - On Day 3, Ravebomb pushes the Ryvvn bandwagon into the forefront
H3 - On Day 4, Ryvvn votes for rekard, puts him into tie with Hellheart
W1 - On Day 3, Ravebomb pulls off of Ryvvn for Okaros, may have been his intent the whole time
W2 - On Day 4, Ryvvn pulls his vote from rekard, may have been his intent the whole time
W3 - On Day 4, Ryvvn now votes for Hellheart, putting Hellheart well ahead and really taking heat off of rekard

Most Likely Wolf:

Admetus - 0 Human Points, 2 Wolf Points
W1 - On Day 1, Admetus votes for Visigoth which broke an 8-way tie, one of which was Ravebomb
W2 - On Day 2, Admetus votes for DOM which ties him with rekard, taking some pressure off

((Edited to fix some formatting))

((Edited again to fix grammar, yeesh))

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 13:16:03

Furin, can you objectively add your own points on to your list please?

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 23 Nov 2013, 13:23:21

Ryvvn wrote:Furin, can you objectively add your own points on to your list please?

By the very definition of "objectively", no I cannot.

Ignoring that, you're asking me to choose which trap to fall into:
1. Spend time trying to be objective and when I don't confirm peoples' suspicions they will claim bias.
2. Don't bother at all and be blamed for not including myself in my own analysis.

I choose the one that saves me time.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 13:27:49

FurinMirado wrote:By the very definition of "objectively", no I cannot.

This is semantics but the definition of objectively does not preclude someone from looking at their own work or history in such a manner to see how others might see it; I do this all the time with my creative writing.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, I just thought maybe you could add yourself in there as well.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 23 Nov 2013, 13:41:45

Ryvvn wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:By the very definition of "objectively", no I cannot.

This is semantics but the definition of objectively does not preclude someone from looking at their own work or history in such a manner to see how others might see it; I do this all the time with my creative writing.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, I just thought maybe you could add yourself in there as well.

Sorry about that, it's just that I've had a lot of requests such as these, usually from Wolves, who are rather adamant about stringing me up whether I ultimately provide the analysis or not.

If anyone else seconds this request I will comply. At a glance I could put myself in 50/50 Human/Wolf.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 14:52:53

Question, do we believe that Hellheart was honestly clueless about spheno's alignment; it'd be one thing for HH to just say he doesn't know, but he was so damned adamant about spheno being human that it was... well, you all saw.

I ask because that throws into doubt everything HH's said all game and the reads he was spouting off like they were gospel... most of which I've pretty much been doubting anyway, but curious how others see it.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Nov 2013, 15:14:18

It is a good question, Ryvvn. I was pretty dang certain Hellheart couldn't fake the human he was giving off, especially in PMs. So when he only included Sphenodont in our conversation, I gave Spheno some trust. And likewise I was willing to believe his other lover deserved some trust. But then he told us it was just Blindsniper, and I have to remember back to when he insisted up and down that his lovers absolutely must be human, no doubt permitted. How could anyone know what Blindsniper was? He was barely in the game.

So though it is possible he knew Sphenodont was a wolf, I think it's more likely he just didn't.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 23 Nov 2013, 17:27:38

I had no private contact with Hellhart

I confess, I'm surprised. You've managed to get just about everyone else alone it seems

Not everyone. Although I did pay a visit to the Red Baron

Please tell me this is a Sphenodont reference, & not some sort of weird 50 shades of eyes wide shut?

Okay, let's talk Sphenodont. I was just about convinced he was our Scorned lover. There's only so many places that guy can be hanging out, & Wasabi pushed forward the thought that the Scorned might have a lover. Hell hath no fury like a pizza scorned after all, but everyone loves pizza.

You make less & less sense to me the more this goes on

It's mutual. Have you gotten ~any~ yet?

I got a party invite from Wasabi, but that's not until March. Not sure if I can make it though... that whole ides thing - and it's in New Hampshire

Not quite what I expected. Maybe I should have. Look, we need to talk about our known wolves and their lover ratio. Of the three wolves we know about, not a one has had another wolf for a lover. Do you really expect the last two to be tied at the hip?

That would be a bit of a stretch especially since we'd only have to get lucky once to win the game & send Trebek here packing

So I'm working on the assumption that all 5 wolves have human lovers, & that the wolf forum has not been the bastion of cooperation you'd expect in most scenarios

The ICB thing?

The ICB thing

It's interesting therefore to note when someone posts vote analysis & colors the wolf-lovers the same as vanilla humans

A possible tell, certainly

Any thoughts?

Well, I'm re-doing my color tables with various suspects in red/purple to see how they shake out. It's interesting - but I think there's merit in inviting others to do the same.

Not ready to vote yet?

Not yet

More in a bit?

always

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 17:35:29

Well with over half this day gone, and the only vote being what appears to be dferr's throwaway on stigmata -- and though I'm still kind of all over the place -- I'm setting a preliminary vote for Meta4; if you recall I mentioned feeling that he and Wasabi had an odd pattern together, though I'm not entirely sure it links them anymore, but if one of the two on Rave Day 1 was using a wolf for cover, I'm now leaning more towards Meta4.

I reread all of yesterday's thread and started thinking Wasabi's plan to give spheno all the lover links was damning, but it seemed too damning for a wolf to suggest when we were already against his idea to begin with and if we lynched HH, which is the way it was heading, spheno'd be revealed anyway.

Looking at Meta4, I see:
  • Day 1 -- Early and first vote on Wolf Rave that never needs to be moved due to lack of threat
  • Day 2 -- Somewhat early third vote on DOM, pushing him into what I'd consider viable wagon territory, and having more than two wolves on either leading bandwagon when both are human would seem excessive.
  • Day 3 -- Early and first vote on another human, that wasn't necessarily going to become a bandwagon, but after enough buffer votes allows Wolf Rave to jump on and push it further (this day is kind of the tough to analyze though, since that wagon seemed almost pure mob mentality)
  • Days 4, 5, and 6 -- Sticks on Griffy until he dies on Day 6 (can't entirely fault him since I was equally stuck on HH for similar reasons of bad vote record and bad gut feelings)
  • Day 6 -- He questions the number of wolves the game started with, I feel this would be something even a confused and/or inattentive human player (such as myself) would know and remember
  • Day 6 -- Not much to say, Meta4 puts a safe vote on me because HH is already up 5 to his own 2

A few other things I think:
  • I get the feeling Admetus just found himself on the wrong Day 1 wagon which coincidentally ended up being the killwagon; when he placed his vote he couldn't know it would become the killwagon especially since there are zero other wolves on there... I now find myself believing it's reasonable that randomness of Day 1 voting and attempts to keep ties saw a zero wolf wagon find the human kill
  • Just based on gut feeling, despite lack of participation or because of it, nothing sits right with me about voting for MEM, dferr, or stigmata today

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 17:39:23

7-zark-7 wrote:Well, I'm re-doing my color tables with various suspects in red/purple to see how they shake out. It's interesting - but I think there's merit in inviting others to do the same.

Well, damn, you're beating me to that as it was something I was considering working on tonight; but if you're already doing the work, mind sharing with the rest of the class so I can take a break from my charts for a bit?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 23 Nov 2013, 18:31:20

Ryvvn wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:Well, I'm re-doing my color tables with various suspects in red/purple to see how they shake out. It's interesting - but I think there's merit in inviting others to do the same.

Well, damn, you're beating me to that as it was something I was considering working on tonight; but if you're already doing the work, mind sharing with the rest of the class so I can take a break from my charts for a bit?

When does he not share every blessed thing that's on his mind?

Come now dear, I can keep the occasional detail to myself... it's just not something I have a hell of a lot of practice with

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 23 Nov 2013, 18:44:15

Ryvvn wrote:Question, do we believe that Hellheart was honestly clueless about spheno's alignment; it'd be one thing for HH to just say he doesn't know, but he was so damned adamant about spheno being human that it was... well, you all saw.

I ask because that throws into doubt everything HH's said all game and the reads he was spouting off like they were gospel... most of which I've pretty much been doubting anyway, but curious how others see it.

I've been pondering this as well. It seems like HH didn't know about spheno's true alignment. This is why I'm trying to depend on pure data. I can't depend on what people have said in their posts.

So while my gut is telling something else, it has been horribly wrong all day. I'm going to have to go with the data. Admetus

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Nov 2013, 18:54:25

FurinMirado wrote:This is why I'm trying to depend on pure data. I can't depend on what people have said in their posts.

That's what I was trying to say yesterday when I first brought up and started using the charts and stated that I did not want to take into account the whole PMs full of lies dance... people seemed to think I was crazy for thinking that way :roll:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 23 Nov 2013, 19:26:24

Ryvvn wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:This is why I'm trying to depend on pure data. I can't depend on what people have said in their posts.

That's what I was trying to say yesterday when I first brought up and started using the charts and stated that I did not want to take into account the whole PMs full of lies dance... people seemed to think I was crazy for thinking that way :roll:

My problem is I don't necessarily have time to put together all of this so I put it off until the weekend or a slow day of work.

What strikes me about Admetus is I was fairly sure of his Humanity when I was reading his posts but when I looked at the voting record I wasn't able to find a reason to give him a Human Point. So even if someone could argue away the 2 Wolf Points I gave him, he still nets out to zero. If he's not a Wolf it's entirely possible he's our Scornful Lover.
Last edited by FurinMirado on 24 Nov 2013, 07:34:37, edited 1 time in total.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 23 Nov 2013, 22:57:41

Let's take a look at our good buddy Ryvvn. His voting pattern is abysmal. Day one? Unknown. Day two? Human. Day three? Human. Day four? Human. Day five? Human. Day six is an unknown, but day seven? Human.

Unless Furry or MEM end up being wolves, you haven't managed to vote for a single wolf the entire game. Not one.

If you still want to pretend to be a human, please explain to the crowd how you managed to pull off that string of voting?
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Nov 2013, 08:11:47

Meta4 wrote:Let's take a look at our good buddy Ryvvn. His voting pattern is abysmal. Day one? Unknown. Day two? Human. Day three? Human. Day four? Human. Day five? Human. Day six is an unknown, but day seven? Human.

Unless Furry or MEM end up being wolves, you haven't managed to vote for a single wolf the entire game. Not one.

If you still want to pretend to be a human, please explain to the crowd how you managed to pull off that string of voting?

Meta4 votes 1 day against known wolves, 5 days against known humans w/ 0 of 5 against known wolf-lovers, 1 day against unknowns
  • only known wolf vote was day 1 cover
  • 3 days against known humans were against same, who did not have a wolf lover
  • Meta 4 has been a party to killing five humans
  • Meta4 has been a party to killing zero wolves

Ryvvn votes 0 days against known wolves, 5 days against known humans w/ 4 of 5 against known wolf-lover, 2 days against unknowns
  • 4 days against known humans were against same, who had a wolf lover
  • Ryvvn has been a party to killing three humans
  • Ryvvn has been a party a party to killing one wolf

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 24 Nov 2013, 08:43:10

Looking at everyone's end result voting history is not going to help. Let me illustrate by showing you someone else's voting history:

This player was only party to 2 HUMAN DEATHS over the last 7 days. This player also was party to 1 WOLF DEATH. That's a damn good vote history, especially with the Wolf kill.

Now who was that player?

SPHENODONT

Do we see the problem here?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Nov 2013, 08:52:33

I took what I just did a step further and applied it to everyone to still living; I listed these mostly in order of highest number of human players killed, then taking into account wolf kills, but dferr's on bottom being the only remaining player to have been responsible for killing two wolves. If any of my numbers are wrong, please let me know and I'll correct!

Dataful Numbers wrote:Furin votes 0 days against known wolves, 5 days against known humans w/ 1 of 5 against known wolf-lover, 2 days against unknowns
  • 2 days against known humans were same, who did not have a wolf lover
  • Furin has been a party to killing eight humans
  • Furin has been a party to killing one wolf

Admetus votes 0 days against known wolves, 4 days against known humans w/ 1 of 4 against known wolf-lover, 3 days against unknowns
  • 2 days against unknowns were same
  • Admetus has been a party to killing five humans
  • Admetus has been a party to killing zero wolves

Meta4 votes 1 day against known wolves, 5 days against known humans w/ 0 of 5 against known wolf-lovers, 1 day against unknowns
  • 3 days against known humans were same, who did not have a wolf lover
  • Meta 4 has been a party to killing five humans
  • Meta4 has been a party to killing zero wolves

Zark votes 1 day against known wolves, 4 days against known humans w/ 1 of 4 against known wolf-lover, 2 days against unknowns
  • no repeat votes on any player
  • Zark has been a party to killing five humans
  • Zark has been a party to killing one wolf

Wasabi votes 1 day against known wolves, 5 days against known humans w/ 3 of 5 against known wolf-lover, 0 days against unknowns, and 1 day no vote
  • 2 days against known humans were same, who had a wolf lover
  • Wasabi has been a party to killing four humans
  • Wasabi has been a party to killing one wolf

Ryvvn votes 0 days against known wolves, 5 days against known humans w/ 4 of 5 against known wolf-lover, 2 days against unknowns
  • 4 days against known humans were same, who had a wolf lover
  • Ryvvn has been a party to killing three humans
  • Ryvvn has been a party a party to killing one wolf

stigmata votes 1 day against known wolves, 4 day against known humans w/ 3 of 4 against known wolf-lover, 1 day against unknowns, and 1 day no vote
  • 3 days against known humans were same, who had a wolf lover
  • stigmata has been a party to killing three humans
  • stigmata has been a party to killing one wolf

MEM votes 1 day against known wolves, 1 day against known humans w/ 1 of 1 against known wolf-lover, 4 days against unknowns, and 1 day no vote
  • 2 days against unknowns were same
  • MEM has been a party to killing one human
  • MEM has been a party to killing one wolf

dferr votes 1 day against known wolves, 3 days against known humans w/ 1 of 3 against known wolf-lover, 0 days against unknowns, and 3 days no vote
  • no repeat votes on any player
  • dferr has been a party to killing four humans
  • dferr has been a party to killing two wolves

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Nov 2013, 08:55:00

FurinMirado wrote:Looking at everyone's end result voting history is not going to help. Let me illustrate by showing you someone else's voting history:
This player was only party to 2 HUMAN DEATHS over the last 7 days. This player also was party to 1 WOLF DEATH. That's a damn good vote history, especially with the Wolf kill.
Now who was that player?
SPHENODONT

You were just talking about looking at factual information, I'm just presenting more of it; and actually spheno was a party to 5 human deaths and 1 wolf.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 24 Nov 2013, 09:05:07

Fun Fact: Hellheart revealed Sphenodont as his Lover at the start of Day 6. At this point he may not have known Sphenodont was a Wolf but all of the Wolves would have known this and would try to avoid lynching Hellheart unless it looked like he was already going down.

This has some interesting implications for Day 7. I'm working it out now.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 24 Nov 2013, 09:09:29

Agreed, which I said at top of thread. But A) at what point is it obvious he's dead? And B) what about the apparent infighting? Sphenodont straight up claimed to have tipped the sociopath to ICB+Rave. A lie, or?

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 24 Nov 2013, 09:09:41

Ryvvn wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:Looking at everyone's end result voting history is not going to help. Let me illustrate by showing you someone else's voting history:
Now who was that player?
SPHENODONT

You were just talking about looking at factual information, I'm just presenting more of it; and actually spheno was a party to 5 human deaths and 1 wolf.

I see two bandwagons he was on that ended with a lynched human. So who are the other 3 humans?

I am confused because you use the term "party to" without explaining the connection. I believe I understand the Wolf death is Hellheart with the resulting death of Sphenodont.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 24 Nov 2013, 09:30:59

Alright, looking at Day 7, I can make the following adjustments:

dferrantino
Day 7 - pushes Hellheart up to 2 votes, breaking the 4-way tie, +1 Human Point

Ryvvn
Day 7 - pushes Hellheart up to 3 votes, pushing Hellheart well out in front, +1 Human Point

Zark
Day 7 - switches from Hellheart to Meta4 which eliminates Hellheart's commanding lead and makes them tied, +1 Wolf Point

Meta4
Day 7 - the alternate bandwagon that arose to challenge Hellheart's (and nearly saved him) was Meta4, +1 Human Point

So the net result is dferrantino and Ryvvn move up to "Likely Human" while Zark is now "50/50 Human/Wolf". Meta4 remains on my "Likely Human" list.

If Meta4 does turn out to be Human that makes Admetus look more like a Wolf but I hesitate to actually give him a Wolf point without something more solid.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Nov 2013, 10:08:53

FurinMirado wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Now who was that player?
SPHENODONT

I see two bandwagons he was on that ended with a lynched human. So who are the other 3 humans?

I am confused because you use the term "party to" without explaining the connection. I believe I understand the Wolf death is Hellheart with the resulting death of Sphenodont.

Because killing a human with a human lover results in double the human death; we can't take into account whether the person in question knew the human would have a human or wolf lover, all we can do is look at the numbers. And all I mean by a party to is that they were on the killwagon, because we can't assume they forced or caused that particular kill. I'm taking out assumptions and looking at numbers here.

edit: so per your example of spheno, being on the lynch of Omega kills human Omega and human Rictus, being on lynch of Griffy kills human Griffy and human Mortus, and being on that lynch of rekard kills wolf rekard and human wolf lover twdog; hence 5 human deaths, 1 wolf death.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Nov 2013, 12:15:03

So... the board ate my first attempt at a long post. This was reassembled from my notes & may feel a bit disjointed as a result

So

So the more I think about it, the more I think the wolf forum is not the haven of communal love that it normally is.

Well, 3 out of 5 wolves have had human partners. It is possible the two remaining wolves are monogamists & pledged to each other for all time, but that would be destabilizing in and of itself.

Exactly. The two wolf lovers would form a natural alliance and voting block, which would lend itself towards a different game than we've seen this time around. Based on very early infighting, I believe we have evidence supporting all 5 wolves were aligned with human lovers from the start, & the sharing of human lover info was taken to PM rather than the wolf board, if it was shared at all.

If that's the case, we would get a lot of information by looking at the Hellhart lynch

That's true - we'll look at CAD's official fruit rollup for the Hellhart lynch in the next post. We need to discuss day 4 first. There were 3 remaining wolves, one is Sphenodont, & Spheno is believed to be in communication with the Scorned lover.

Didn't Wasabi tell you he believes the scorned actually has a current lover?

Yes... right before he introduced the "let's all share our lovers" gambit, & suggested handing that data to Sphenodont specifically.

In that scenario, how would the 2 remaining "under the cover wolves" act based upon the approaching loss of Sphenodont?

I'd guess the groundwork would have been laid the day before - They decided to make the best of a bad situation (me spilling the beans on ICB) to split the world between them, & spread their votes between Rekard & ICB. Loosing Spheno unexpectedly the next day made a parity win that much harder, they'd have to get the size of the game down to four players. Specifically ~their~ four players. An alliance between them to get at least close to that point would make sense, as any attempt at lovers victory would destroy the teamwork necessary to get to the end game. They'll either hang together or hang separately.

Which would give them an advantage if the "lets name our lovers" gambit gained traction... the last two wolves could agree to switch lovers reported in thread (or wolf-bonus - to Sphenodont). Our friendly neighborhood sociopath would have his choice of targets, but would not hit either wolf if he chose from that list. Said sociopath would be removed from the game with a personal victory, & 3 more humans would be gone in a single night.

Admetus is the last unaccounted for vote in the day 1 Visigoth bandwagon. And then there is day 4 (I lifted Ryvvn's chart for this):

Ryvvn's take on Day 4 wrote:(8) rekard -- MEM, dferr, ICB, Zark, Blind, Rave, Omega, spheno
(4) Iron Clad Burrito -- rekard, Admetus, Wasabi, twdog
(3) Hellheart -- Rictus, Stigmata, Ryvvn
(2) Ryvvn -- Hellheart, Furin
(1) FurinMirado -- Griffy
(1) Griffypoo -- Meta4
DID NOT VOTE: Mortus

Wasabi's take on Day 4 wrote:
Day 4 wrote:Rekard - 8 - MEM, Dferrantino, ICB, Zark, Blindsniper83, Ravebomb, Omega, Sphenodont
ICB - 4 - Rekard, Admetus, Wasabi, twdog
Hellheart - 3 - Rictus, Stigmata, Ryvvn,
Ryvvn - 2 - Hellheart, FurinMirado
FurinMirado - 1 - Griffypoo
Griffypoo - 1- Meta4

Two wolves on Rekard. Rekard and his lover TWdog on ICB. I don't believe either of these uncategorized two are wolves, but there's room for a second lover on ICB, leaving Admetus or Wasabi as possible candidates. If we presume a bit of cease fire amongst the wolves (given the two lynch leaders were so affiliated, & I highly doubt ICB was not aware of Ravebomb's preference for doggy style, the outstanding votes on ICB are more likely at the prompting of a wolf lover trying to steer the lynch in a helpful direction than a wolf themselves.

My vote analysis is preliminary, but I find two things of interest. Rvynn listing Blindsniper as a wolf lover, and Wasabi's insistence upon the rule clarification sticks in my mind. I was campaigning for the Scorned Lover to reveal himself

Phrasing

With a goal of getting a solidly confirmed Human public in a no-maul game. Wasabi's insistent push for clarification that the scorned lover would not count as human in the lineup is suspect

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Nov 2013, 12:19:19

FurinMirado wrote:Alright, looking at Day 7, I can make the following adjustments:

<<snip>>

Zark
Day 7 - switches from Hellheart to Meta4 which eliminates Hellheart's commanding lead and makes them tied, +1 Wolf Point

Meta4
Day 7 - the alternate bandwagon that arose to challenge Hellheart's (and nearly saved him) was Meta4, +1 Human Point

So the net result is dferrantino and Ryvvn move up to "Likely Human" while Zark is now "50/50 Human/Wolf". Meta4 remains on my "Likely Human" list.

If Meta4 does turn out to be Human that makes Admetus look more like a Wolf but I hesitate to actually give him a Wolf point without something more solid.

See, I went in the opposite direction. I find it very suspect that Sphenodont was ~clearly~ online at end of day, & said "Hellhart" in bold, then deleted the post. We know now that he was a wolf, & his public claim was that he typed in the wrong window.

Clearasday wrote:Vote Totals

Hellheart - 5 - Wasabi, Dferrantino, Ryvvn, Stigmata, Furin
Ryvvn - 1 - Meta4

[+] Vote History
Ryvvn votes for Zark
Meta4 votes for Stigmata
Wasabi votes for Hellheart
Admetus votes for Meta4
Dferrantino votes for Hellheart
Ryvvn votes for Hellheart
Zark votes for Hellheart
Stigmata votes for Hellheart
MEM votes for Meta4
Meta4 votes for Ryvvn
Furin votes for Blindsniper
Hellheart votes for Meta4
Zark votes for Meta4
Furin votes for Hellheart

I find it even more suspect that he didn't vote in the day thread, despite being able to defend his lover (and himself) if he threw on the Meta4 bandwagon. My reason for last minite vote change was to see if such would occur. The fact that it did not is suspect.

More in a bit

7z7.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Nov 2013, 12:33:50

7-zark-7 wrote:My vote analysis is preliminary, but I find two things of interest. Rvynn listing Blindsniper as a wolf lover, and Wasabi's insistence upon the rule clarification sticks in my mind. I was campaigning for the Scorned Lover to reveal himself

I only did that because Blindsniper was a part of a triangle that included a wolf, and despite that lover not being his directly, the wolf would have become his if HH had his way of being taken out by the scorned leaving spheno and Blind together; also spheno had already claimed knowledge and communication with HH's unnamed lover. It just seemed to make more sense to match him to that color than leave him purely human green or dilute things further with a fourth color.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Nov 2013, 12:35:50

Current Tally wrote:Meta4 (2) -- Ryvvn, Zark
stigmata (1) -- dferr
Admetus (1) -- Furin
Ryvvn (1) -- Meta4

Yet To Vote: Admetus, MEM, stigmata, Wasabi

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 24 Nov 2013, 13:10:43

7-zark-7 wrote:See, I went in the opposite direction. I find it very suspect that Sphenodont was ~clearly~ online at end of day, & said "Hellhart" in bold, then deleted the post. We know now that he was a wolf, & his public claim was that he typed in the wrong window.

I totally missed this and don't see his public claim. Was this Day 7?
7-zark-7 wrote:I find it even more suspect that he didn't vote in the day thread, despite being able to defend his lover (and himself) if he threw on the Meta4 bandwagon. My reason for last minite vote change was to see if such would occur. The fact that it did not is suspect.

More in a bit

7z7.

Interesting. So you think Meta4 is a Wolf and Sphenodont was paralyzed by indecision because the top 2 bandwagons would both result in a Wolf death? It seems highly improbable and not keeping with our luck so far. The Wolves have been really careful about pushing as many Human bandwagons as possible. This plus the fact that Hellheart was extolling your virtues as Human yesterday. I'm starting to wonder if I should be switching my vote over to you, Zarkowski.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 24 Nov 2013, 13:22:09

Here's my gut call for last two wolves: meta4 and wasabi. If I'm wrong about one then 7z7 moves up in my list.

So let's try this again: redacted was meta4.

It's also possible that Zark is seeing the pressure for meta4 and taking advantage of it. In this game, it's pretty clear to me that the wolves have coordinated less than in prior games. That's probably due to the human/wolf pairings and going for individual wins.
Last edited by Mister E. Meat on 24 Nov 2013, 16:57:39, edited 1 time in total.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 24 Nov 2013, 13:34:17

I'm withholding my vote for the moment while I weigh things up. I'm pretty unconvinced by the voting analysis so far because we're doing a shabby job of assessing people as teams of two, instead of individuals. We need a bit more speculation on relationships before it's really meaningful to try assessing an individual's behaviour.

I'll try and work out how to make that happen today. With so few players remaining, it shouldn't be impossible to work out teams. I'm not trying to ask people to hand that information, though.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Nov 2013, 13:59:44

FurinMirado wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:See, I went in the opposite direction. I find it very suspect that Sphenodont was ~clearly~ online at end of day, & said "Hellhart" in bold, then deleted the post. We know now that he was a wolf, & his public claim was that he typed in the wrong window.

I totally missed this and don't see his public claim. Was this Day 7?

Public discussion on the deleted post was in the f5 thread:
Subject: F5 - The Refresh Strikes Back

7-zark-7 wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:
Wasabi wrote:Whoa, did anyone else catch the (now missing) last-minute post from Sphenodont that looked like a vote on Hellheart?

i saw that too. came in here to test a post creation / delete to see if that was a user-option or just a GM capability

7z7

interesting. I can delete posts so long as no one has made subsequent posts. CAD - can we get a ruling on this?

7z7

FurinMirado wrote:Interesting. So you think Meta4 is a Wolf and Sphenodont was paralyzed by indecision because the top 2 bandwagons would both result in a Wolf death? It seems highly improbable and not keeping with our luck so far. The Wolves have been really careful about pushing as many Human bandwagons as possible. This plus the fact that Hellheart was extolling your virtues as Human yesterday. I'm starting to wonder if I should be switching my vote over to you, Zarkowski.

Vote your conscience, but I would ask you to consider the ICB/Rekard/Zark equation one more time. There's obvious backstabbing between wolf Rekard and wolf lover ICB. And that bought us our first two wolves. With Hellhart leading the lynch on a regular basis, Sphenodont proved he was active in the last minutes of the day. He ~could~ have bought himself another day, but our Scorned lover was still out there & could have ended him either way.

I hate to speculate on a last minute ghost post by a now known wolf, but am concerned that it missed as many radars as it did.

And I think wolf strategy changed going from 5 to 2 when the first two were caught due to backstabbing, and the third was coupled with a loud professional wrestler. I suspect our final two wolves are trying to fly under the radar as best they can.

More in a bit,

7z7

Return to “All Smiles and Laughter”