Day 1 - Your hearts will go on. Maybe.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 1 - Your hearts will go on. Maybe.

Postby twdog » 09 Dec 2013, 05:17:10

The crew and steerage must have know something; they left before everything happened in a small craft. They left before, well you know.

They have dropped you with no support, but not everyone did.For instance, the exotic aether turbines and liftwood arrays slowed the decent enough that you all made it through alive, we’ll except for that one poor deformed man. You know the one, he looks like a shark. Poor devil, he loved his games.

Know you else was there for you? The Martians! Although the ship wreckage had greatly slowed, it was still traveling quite fast. Fortunately, the Martians had a small town there, and their simple buildings could cushion the fall of the segments. How convenient! Almost all of the town is gone now, but that’s not really the important part.

I suppose we shouldn’t be too thankful though, there are some downsides. The Martians are nowhere to be seen, in fact this town seems to have been abandoned for millennia! So give up any dreams of a comfortable hotel, I’m afraid.

There’s also those engines .... I’m afraid there’s a fair mass of debris that contains a still functioning aetheric impeller, a great mass of molten metal, and several tons of fuel. They’re putting out some ... unhealthy ... influences, and it’ll no doubt be the end of us if someone doesn’t go down there and do something about it.

That person won’t be coming back I’m afraid, but there’s nothing else for it. So, someone needs to step and do their duty and go down there and .... why isn’t anyone offering? Perhaps we should have a vote, that seems more fair.

There’s one other little problem ... what happened to the ship! Someone set off a bomb in the aft! Anyone back there was wounded, but at least they’re alive. You all may be wondering who would have done this ... well I found a dead courier with papers that would have been most embarrassing to the German Kaiser. He was writing out a report at the time of the catastrophe, and it clearly indicated that his stateroom on board had been burgled several times and that he suspected German agents.

We’ll have to deal with them soon enough! We aren't the sheep to their wolves!

In the meantime, we need to decide about that vote ...

---

EOD at 7:00:00 MST

---

obviously this took far longer to get up then I had planned. A personal emergency came up, and I'm sorry about that, but well, it need to be resolved. If you want to extend EOD that's fine by me, otherwise EOD is in approx 13 hours from now.
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 1 - Your hearts will go on. Maybe.

Postby necklessone » 09 Dec 2013, 06:04:03

This is unacceptable. I had just finished my regime of brisk calisthenics and free weights and was on my way to a proper meal when I was inconvenienced by this whole exploding business. And now neither the gym nor the dining room even exist! What do they expect, that I eat with the lesser passengers?

I demand an officer from the crew present themselves immediately for berating. And I demand a scone.

((Quick question: are we in still in the room we ended in last night, or is there a new starting point on the updated map?))

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Dec 2013, 06:09:15

You're still in the same area, no auto magic returns

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 09 Dec 2013, 06:13:00

Well, this makes the evening interesting. I guess no more peaceful napping. I see Admetus is eager to fix the ship.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 09 Dec 2013, 06:20:29

Egads! I was just having a bit of a post-dinner smoke, and now the smoking room itself is gone? All those fine cigars, strewn across the martian landscape! This is a travesty, I say, a genuine travesty. Fortunately, necklessone, the officer mess seems to be in functioning order. Given the tenor of the official duties they've carried out, they were probably living high on the hog, as it were. A hog that tastes like treachery!

Still, if someone's going to have to carry into the engine rooms, someone with technical knowledge is probably best. Wasn't Hellheart crooning on about building and/or being a robot? I'm sure he knows about gears and parts and doohickies and such. Of course, Ryvvn has a little helmet and protective suit and seems perfectly comfortable on the Martian surface.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 09 Dec 2013, 06:21:57

I don't trust stigmata (RETRACTED), he never takes me out dancing anymore... some lover he turned out to be! :x
Last edited by Ryvvn on 09 Dec 2013, 17:59:27, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 09 Dec 2013, 06:25:18

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Of course, Ryvvn has a little helmet and protective suit and seems perfectly comfortable on the Martian surface.

What this thing? It's just for my sleep apnea.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 09 Dec 2013, 06:30:15

Ryvvn wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:Of course, Ryvvn has a little helmet and protective suit and seems perfectly comfortable on the Martian surface.

What this thing? It's just for my sleep apnea.

Of course, totally understandable, considering that you don't have a nose. Forgive my intrusion, dear sir.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 09 Dec 2013, 06:30:51

twdog wrote:You're still in the same area, no auto magic returns

Oh so every night we begin in the last room we visited the previous one? Noted.

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Dec 2013, 06:33:26

rekard wrote:
twdog wrote:You're still in the same area, no auto magic returns

Oh so every night we begin in the last room we visited the previous one? Noted.

correct

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 09 Dec 2013, 07:04:27

Can I vote for REDACTED - Was RaveBomb now?
Last edited by Meta4 on 09 Dec 2013, 13:51:11, edited 1 time in total.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Dec 2013, 07:23:19

Meta4 wrote:Can I vote for RaveBomb now?

Only if I can vote for redacted. (was Meta4)
Last edited by RaveBomb on 09 Dec 2013, 13:43:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: vote redaction
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 09 Dec 2013, 07:24:50

RaveBomb wrote:
Meta4 wrote:Can I vote for RaveBomb now?

Only if I can vote for Meta4.

TWINSIES!
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Dec 2013, 07:52:40

Oh gawd, I think I'm going to be sick....

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 09 Dec 2013, 08:22:09

RaveBomb wrote:Oh gawd, I think I'm going to be sick....

You too? I’ve had better nights, and I’m including the ones spent in Carbonite. I can still hear them, celebrating, reveling in Jabba’s palace, while I hung around like some sort of wall ornament. What really bothered me was when past-her-prime Eccentrica Gallumbits danced for Jabba, and did her flashdance thing right in front of my slab. Even Max Rebo couldn't keep his lunch down, and that dude would eat anything, but you're changing the subject.

They say you’re not supposed to hear things when you’re frozen. I probably was not supposed to hear anything last night either. But I'm interested in learning who else on the southbound journey is looking for the Pepto.

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 09 Dec 2013, 08:30:52

It's pretty funny, I guess a few people thought the same thing. I had to look up what a Purser was, but I figured if there are going to be hints, the office of "an officer on a ship who keeps the accounts, esp. the head steward on a passenger vessel" might be the place to look. No hints for me, but perhaps one of the three other gentlemen who searched there found something? It creeped me out that Ryvvn was just sitting there breathing heavily the whole time. What's your deal, you just like to watch or something?

Admetus - rekard
Hellheart - DastardlyOldMan
stigmata - Ryvvn
RaveBomb - Meta4
Meta4 - RaveBomb
Ryvvn - Admetus

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 09 Dec 2013, 09:13:59

Admetus wrote:It creeped me out that Ryvvn was just sitting there breathing heavily the whole time. What's your deal, you just like to watch or something?

I'll try to refrain from making the observation of lunatics a permanent hobby.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 09 Dec 2013, 09:17:07

Admetus wrote:It's pretty funny, I guess a few people thought the same thing.

Total sausage fest? I agree. Worse than the time Her Worship went up against that Death Star. Seriously: the empire lands a bunch of mechanical camels on ice and you bug out, but if they have the ability to blow up your planet (and you've personally seen this happen resulting in the death of everyone you've ever loved) your choice is to stand and fight?

I had grave concerns for the leadership of this group. I wasn't in this for her revolution, and I wasn't in this for the Princess. I expected to be well paid. I was in it for the money. It should be no surprise I went to the Purser's office after a similar wikipedia dive to find out what the hell a purser did (It wasn't quite what I thought, but you're changing the subject).

So, let's consult the book of armaments:

Subject: Rules of Gentlemanly Conduct - conditional moves added
twdog wrote:This is a wolf vs. villager game, with wolves trying to reach parity with the villagers before they are wiped out.

Skip ahead a bit brother
twdog wrote:WAIT - cost is 1 round - wait 1 round at a location. While waiting, you will observe the movement of people in the location. If someone performs an action besides MOVE or WAIT you will be informed that they “look busy.”

So Mo Rocca decides to play wait wait don't tell me, but the other members of the lollypop guild search the place for answers, or at least questions. Were they searching, or were they using? We might never know, but per the ruleset, we know they were busy doing something, while one person was not:

Code: Select all

ryvvn waited at purser office
admetus looks busy
rictus looks busy
ravebomb looks busy

So Ryvvn... what were you waiting for? Fiddling while Rome burned, or you had a little something to do with this perhaps? I suspect anyone who spent more than half the night waiting was there because he was following someone else. In a game of informed minority vs the learning disabled proletariate... this seems a suspect night 1 action, & I'd like to hear from you before making any decisions on this.

Ryvvn wrote:
Admetus wrote:It creeped me out that Ryvvn was just sitting there breathing heavily the whole time. What's your deal, you just like to watch or something?

I'll try to refrain from making the observation of lunatics a permanent hobby.

Gods damnit. The Cafeteria is gone. Anybody got anything to eat?

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Dec 2013, 09:51:49

(( The vote tally is not going to be the true final tally, since wounded players either lose their power for the day or their vote counts for 1/2. I doubt that'll really affect the voting today because it's Day 1, but the 2nd place guy could easily be lynched here, and if there's a tie there may not be a tiebreaker.

If anyone ended up with an actual clue they should out it here in the day thread, but I suspect that nobody found a clue on Night 0 because we were still in spaaaaaace and the clues probably deal mainly with the Martian town we landed in.

There's a lot of chokepoints on this new map. Lots of places for wolves and humans alike to keep track of who's coming and going. I'd be wary of players that are just sitting at these chokepoints, whether they're looking busy or twiddling their thumbs. They'll be getting tons of information the whole time, which won't do an awful lot for a human but would practically be a goldmine of information for the wolves.

EDIT: There may be clues on the ship now, especially in areas that were more than two moves away from Central Passageway since they would've been impossible to search on Night 0. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Dec 2013, 10:00:15

7-zark-7 wrote:

Code: Select all

ryvvn waited at purser office
admetus looks busy
rictus looks busy
ravebomb looks busy

So Ryvvn... what were you waiting for? Fiddling while Rome burned, or you had a little something to do with this perhaps? I suspect anyone who spent more than half the night waiting was there because he was following someone else. In a game of informed minority vs the learning disabled proletariate... this seems a suspect night 1 action, & I'd like to hear from you before making any decisions on this.

(( I also want to hear his response because following baffles me, especially since his initial response suggests that he followed a specific person. I doubt when he submitted his Night 0 action that he figured whoever he followed was going to end up searching in the same room as four other people, leaving him looking incredibly suspicious. It was Night 0 so literally every room on the ship could have given something up when it was searched.

EDIT: Including Central Passageway. I'm betting somebody just searched there immediately. It would be nice to know who that was because they could also tell us who didn't take any Night 0 actions. It's not a hard read, but anybody who didn't submit a Night 0 action is more likely than random to be a Villager unless that player is Meta4 or Blindsniper. ))

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 09 Dec 2013, 10:09:42

Ryvvn wrote:I don't trust stigmata, he never takes me out dancing anymore... some lover he turned out to be! :x

I like a guy whose eyes point in the same direction. Not like that Ryvvn kid.

Also, you're an awful dancer.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 09 Dec 2013, 10:16:19

Hellheart wrote:It's not a hard read, but anybody who didn't submit a Night 0 action is more likely than random to be a Villager unless that player is Meta4 or Blindsniper.

While there's some truth to this, it's also a very meta-y argument.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 09 Dec 2013, 10:20:21

Get away from her, you bitch!

Nobody votes for Ryvvn but me.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 09 Dec 2013, 10:21:41

Hellheart wrote:EDIT: There may be clues on the ship now, especially in areas that were more than two moves away from Central Passageway since they would've been impossible to search on Night 0. ))

Just got this from the navicomputer:
These rooms are no longer on the map at all:
Forward Lounge
Greenhouse
1st Class Restaurant
Gym
1st Class Staterooms B
Smoking Lounge
Starboard Liftwood Array
Steerage A
Steerage C
Cafeteria
Water
Airlock B
Aft Passageway
Boiler A
Coal Bunker

Now, I'm going to make an assumption (Lando loves those... Remind me to tell you about his little maneuver at the battle of Tannab sometime). My assumption is that the missing rooms are not random, but represent locations that were of little importance and had at most someone passing through in them. I was initially inclined to say they were never visited, until I tried to plot a course through to the Etherscrew drives with only surviving rooms. To get screwed, you'd have to pass through both airlock B and the aft passage way (Both Missing), or (since Boiler B still remains), you'd need a path involving the Coal Bunker, Water, & Starboard lift array (all missing, all fairly isolated from presumed common paths).

So here's my questions.
1) Did ~anyone~ visit the Screw Drives? If so, how did you get there?
2) Did anyone visit any of the missing rooms? If so, how long did you stay (just passing through, or did something).

With the cafeteria, greenhouse & the water supply gone, I have a feeling we're going to have to venture off ship sooner than later just for supplies. I think we can live without the Gym... odds are good those who survive will get a hell of a workout.

We've got work to do... & More in a bit,

7z7

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Dec 2013, 10:22:55

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 09 Dec 2013, 10:30:18

7-Hanz-7 wrote:Did anyone visit any of the missing rooms? If so, how long did you stay (just passing through, or did something).

I had just settled in for a good smoke in the Smoking Lounge when it . . . departed. I was forcefully ejected into the Forward Corridor, without so much as a chance to grab a box of stogies.
7-Hanz-7 wrote:Did ~anyone~ visit the Screw Drives? If so, how did you get there?

Mind your language! There are ladies present.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Dec 2013, 10:42:03

necklessone wrote:
Hellheart wrote:It's not a hard read, but anybody who didn't submit a Night 0 action is more likely than random to be a Villager unless that player is Meta4 or Blindsniper.

While there's some truth to this, it's also a very meta-y argument.

(( I totally agree, and I wouldn't be surprised if one or maybe even two wolves happened to do this. But I would be floored if they did that on purpose and they obviously had more reminders than the humans would. There's huge wolf value in Night 0, and then early in Night 1, to know who's going in certain directions, and they'd want to spread out to do that well. ))

Now, I'm going to make an assumption (Lando loves those... Remind me to tell you about his little maneuver at the battle of Tannab sometime). My assumption is that the missing rooms are not random, but represent locations that were of little importance and had at most someone passing through in them. I was initially inclined to say they were never visited, until I tried to plot a course through to the Etherscrew drives with only surviving rooms. To get screwed, you'd have to pass through both airlock B and the aft passage way (Both Missing), or (since Boiler B still remains), you'd need a path involving the Coal Bunker, Water, & Starboard lift array (all missing, all fairly isolated from presumed common paths).

(( I suspect at least a few rooms of little or no importance still remain. That said, there was a lot of duplicate rooms in the aft so at least the number of rooms that could potentially yield nothing from a search have been greatly diminished. Other than the four side rooms, the only rooms that disappeared that could have been searched prior to the explosion were Starboard Liftwood Array and Steerage A. So I would expect that a lot of the rooms in the Aft never had anything to begin with because they couldn't possibly be searched in time. ))

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 09 Dec 2013, 10:56:00

Do you think there's any point in coordinating search locations / parties beforehand? I think there is but I'd like to float the idea for everyone before I go ahead an publish my planned moves.

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 09 Dec 2013, 11:18:05

Lady Red was personally appalled that some passengers in the first class cabin would not know what a Purser was. She supposed if someone were to be seeking something of value, that would have been the place to start. Its not like we brought all of our wealth with us on this journey. The neuvo-rich always behaved like that. The keys to aristocracy should be traced back a Milena, among the proper families of standing in Europe and the orbiting colonies, not to a paltry bank account in London. Next they will be grieving for the poor devils in steerage that were unceremoniously squished in the rather poor landing they had endured.

The rakish fellow in the derby seemed to have some knowledge of engines and mechanics. Send him to see to this disturbance in the engines. 7-zark-7 Then please make sure tea is served promptly at three.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Dec 2013, 12:36:19

Mister E. Meat wrote:Do you think there's any point in coordinating search locations / parties beforehand? I think there is but I'd like to float the idea for everyone before I go ahead an publish my planned moves.

(( I don't like this idea because there's a lot of places on the ship that couldn't be searched yesterday, and if a power role needs to search a specific room they would basically be outing themselves if we're restricting ourselves to one searcher per room max. Also, the wolves would distort or just not reveal clues and we wouldn't double-check them if we don't have some redundancy.

I think that 2-3 days from now we should tally and figure out what locations probably haven't been searched. I feel like until then, disorganization favors the humans because it's a lot harder to pull off something shady if another player could wander in at any moment. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Dec 2013, 12:39:15

(( RETRACTED, was Stigmata for the kind-of-early tie ))
Last edited by Hellheart on 09 Dec 2013, 16:02:59, edited 1 time in total.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 09 Dec 2013, 12:51:59

Hellheart wrote:I think that 2-3 days from now we should tally and figure out what locations probably haven't been searched. I feel like until then, disorganization favors the humans because it's a lot harder to pull off something shady if another player could wander in at any moment. ))

If we somehow manage to find a verifiable human, we could always ask them to coordinate a list of searched rooms based on player PMs. Of course, we'd have to expect false answers from wolves, so I'm not sure how beneficial this would be.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Dec 2013, 12:53:28

Using what PM mechanism? This game doesn't allow for PMs without a special ability.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Dec 2013, 13:23:03

Twdog, the map of RMS Birkenhead is just for reference, right? At this point the map we're using is "Surroundings of the wreck of the RMS Birkenhead?"

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Dec 2013, 13:32:27

correct.

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Dec 2013, 13:32:53

EOD in approx 4.5 hours
7:00:00 MST

current votes, please let me know if I missed yours

admetus - rekard
hellheart - dom
stigmata - ryvvn, hellheart
meta4 - ravebomb
ravebomb - meta4
ryvvn - admetus, stigmata
7-zark-7 - avs

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 09 Dec 2013, 13:33:52

Admetus wrote:Using what PM mechanism? This game doesn't allow for PMs without a special ability.

Guess I should get around to reading those rules Hellheart keeps telling me about.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 09 Dec 2013, 13:39:46

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Still, if someone's going to have to carry into the engine rooms, someone with technical knowledge is probably best. Wasn't Hellheart crooning on about building and/or being a robot? I'm sure he knows about gears and parts and doohickies and such.

Proper warriors are willing to face their foes on the battlefield. Hiding behind remote controls while automatons take all the risk is no honorable way to fight. As a true Jeddak of Barsoom, I vote Hellheart!
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Dec 2013, 13:42:57

While I find the current predictability of meta4's early actions reassuring, I have always found rekard to be an upstanding citizen with a fine moral sense. Thus I have decided that I will share his dislike of redacted. (was admetus )

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 09 Dec 2013, 13:45:27

RaveBomb wrote:While I find the current predictability of meta4's early actions reassuring, I have always found rekard to be an upstanding citizen with a fine moral sense. Thus I have decided that I will share his dislike of admetus .

You come back here and fight me like a man!

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 09 Dec 2013, 13:46:14

In case I get caught up later and forget, Hellheart.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 09 Dec 2013, 13:52:01

To bring us up to 3-way parity, I'm going to have to vote for Ryvvn, sequel to Myst.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 09 Dec 2013, 13:52:22

kwisatz haderach, give a dog a bone. Why couldn't I get these twisted thoughts out of my head? I built my own ship for smuggling, now, now, before Miss Red gets all atwitter, this was during the galactic civil war, if such a thing could be called civilized. The cargo was only an old man, a boy, two droids and no questions asked. I then inquired as to where we were going, and they said that while that did comprise a question, they would answer it so long as there were no others.

Apparently they wanted to avoid any Imperial entanglements, but they could only pay $2000 up front. The boy had to sell his speeder, and they just weren't in demand. I booked them in the Uncle Owen Suite down below.

Down Below...

Gods, steerage. Those poor souls in the bowels of the ship must have been ground fine into the fine ground. This martian soil... it runs red with their blood.

More in a bit,

7z7

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Dec 2013, 13:59:23

Actually, you know what? Rekard isn't that good of a friend, when HELLHEART needs saving!

stigmata

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Dec 2013, 14:00:24

Bleedle braap deet-doot-beep whaaa bee-doo blip.

How dare you suggest such a thing? This is clearly all your fault. I told you you'd never properly interface with that data port, and now look what you've done! I don't know if I'll ever get these dents out.

Blee-deep blip dee dee bwaah.

What do you mean, 'It was him'? Who?

Zeep bee-bee-blip doot.

Why would 7-zark-7 want to blow up the ship?

Bleep-twitter-wooo.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 09 Dec 2013, 14:17:19

Now it's possible I'm reading this wrong, but...

twdog wrote:fair mass of debris that contains a still functioning aetheric impeller, a great mass of molten metal, and several tons of fuel. They’re putting out some ... unhealthy ... influences,

This sounds like the debris fields may have negative effects. This may be reading too much into this, but I'd rather navigate around the mess.

Wasabi wrote:I told you you'd never properly interface with that data port, and now look what you've done! I don't know if I'll ever get these dents out.

I'm glad you're here to tell us these things. Chewie! Take retracted, was Wasabi in back and plug him into the hyperdrive! Someone's got to clean up that mess.

More in a bit,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 09 Dec 2013, 16:59:06, edited 1 time in total.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 09 Dec 2013, 14:28:46

7-Zark-7

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 09 Dec 2013, 14:35:13

RaveBomb wrote:Actually, you know what? Rekard isn't that good of a friend, when HELLHEART needs saving!

stigmata

Hwy, you started it. We could have been the Rekbomb team but you spoiled it.Things could have been good. We could have lynched Zark together. But noooo.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Dec 2013, 14:38:17

Hellheart - 3 - DOM, Okaros, Necklessone
7-Zark-7 - 3 - AVS, Wasabi, FurinMirado
Stigmata - 3 - Ryvvn, Hellheart, Ravebomb
Ryvvn - 3 - Admetus, Stigmata, Meta4
Admetus - 1 - rekard
Wasabi - 1 - 7-Zark-7

I think that's accurate. I don't like the latest two votes on Zark, bringing him up from out of contention to be a 4th leading bandwagon.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 09 Dec 2013, 14:40:13

I like the way these votes are shaping up... so I'm going to push Hellheart further into peril to see if his friends continue to save him.
Charming, to the last.

Return to “Promenade Deck”