Day 2 - Hell hath no fury like Hellheart

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 2 - Hell hath no fury like Hellheart

Postby twdog » 10 Dec 2013, 03:09:57

Hellheart ranted and raved when the vote came up for him, all the worse due to it's peculiarities. But eventually, he went, though still fuming. It was nice that he calmed down so much just before he disappeared. Evidently not everyone here is calm, unfortunately.

You found meta4 bludgeoned in a very literal way.

Meta4 role wrote:The Barracader

For a cost of 3 POWER rounds, you can build a simple defense that will make a location unusable, for a cycle. People can still travel through the area, but all other actions are stopped.

you are a Birkenhead passenger (human faction)

HellHeart role wrote:The Chameleon

You were an orphan taken in by a wealthy family. You don’t know your heritage, but it must have been something terribly alien! With a prep time of two POWER rounds, you can mimic the appearance of another player

HellHeart, Chameleon, lynched, Human
Meta4, Barracader, mauled, Human

day 1 final tally

admetus - 0 - rekard (was moved) ravebomb
hellheart - 6 - dom, okaros, necklessone, rictus, icb, ryvvn, rekard (moved to here)
stigmata - 2 - ryvvn hellheart raveBomb, clearAsDay
ravebomb - 0 - meta4
meta4 - 0 - raveBomb
ryvvn - 5 - admetus, stigmata, meta4, 7-zark-7, hellheart
7-zark-7 - 3 - avs, wasabi, furinMirado
wasabi - 1 - 7-zark-7 mem icb
rictus - 0 - hellheart
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 2 - Hell hath no fury like Hellheart

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 05:38:43

So what faction was Hellheart part of? That kind of changes analysis a bit, so just would need confirmation.

Someone here moved my 0.5 vote, so I would appreciate being left out of those shenanigans. I do wonder what was so urgent to use a vote move power as early as day 1. So besides me, who was the other one with a wounded vote?

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 10 Dec 2013, 06:01:42

rekard wrote:So what faction was Hellheart part of? That kind of changes analysis a bit, so just would need confirmation.

Someone here moved my 0.5 vote, so I would appreciate being left out of those shenanigans. I do wonder what was so urgent to use a vote move power as early as day 1. So besides me, who was the other one with a wounded vote?

For now I'm operating under the assumption we did not kill any saboteurs; I doubt that information would have been left off.

While I'm not responsible for the vote move, I did receive a one day power from my Night 0 actions. Hellheart claimed that he had as well, so it's not out of the question to theorize that even more people did. It's possible the person responsible for the vote move had a one day vote moving power and decided to make use of it before it expired.

I learned very little tonight, other than steam is hot. Stupid boiler.

twdog

Postby twdog » 10 Dec 2013, 06:13:34

I 'm very sorry for leaving their faction out, I'm running a bit ragged right now.

Both of them were Humans.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 10 Dec 2013, 06:23:26

I was attacked quite a few times in the night. That was not fun. Once by a rotting zombie Mortus. I will not stand for this. I demand a bodyguard at all times. Which of you rapscallions wants to volunteer?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 10 Dec 2013, 06:41:37

CAD, you truly are a cad. Asking for a protector when we have people who were bludgeoned to death last night. Where was meta4's metaphorical protector?

And wasabi, did you happen to find anything interesting at the temple last night?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 06:45:41

If that was indeed a 1 day power it can be pretty influential, but using it just because is pretty much a bad move. Although it seems the one who moved my vote didn't know I was halfsies. Since there is another 0.5 vote on Hellheart it could be a case of someone moving a vote because they player already knew there was a 0.5 vote in Hellheart's wagon. That is just conjecture but a good possibility.

Or I was probably selected because my vote was the only loner and it would not influence the other wagons.

Either way, at this moment. ICB could be a wolf and could have played the indignation card to justify a switch to Hellheart. In fact he had tied up wagons with his third Wasabi vote. Hmmm.

The vote from Rictus looks iffy. Sounds too accusatory a bit too early for the game.

Ryyvn looks like a pretty mighty good candidate. A vote swinging his way, waiting for the last minute snipe to vote, and his weird follow action that apparently has various witnesses.

And yet late in the game another wagon was being made, enabled by MEM. This could be a way to build a protection if indeed there was a wolf in the wagons. Let's shoot for Retracted. Was Mister E. Meat for now.
Last edited by rekard on 10 Dec 2013, 17:11:53, edited 1 time in total.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 10 Dec 2013, 06:48:33

Wait, seriously, a "bandwagon" that I was vote 2 on because I agreed with HH about the sudden wagon on 7z7 and that evaporated quickly due to I don't know what should make you more suspicious of wasabi, not me.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 10 Dec 2013, 06:51:17

While day 1 votes are usually pretty random, yesterday's votes will hopefully yield some information in a couple of days.

Before I came into the thread, here were the votes:
Hellheart - 3 - DOM, Okaros, Necklessone
7-Zark-7 - 3 - AVS, Wasabi, FurinMirado
Stigmata - 3 - Ryvvn, Hellheart, Ravebomb
Ryvvn - 3 - Admetus, Stigmata, Meta4
Admetus - 1 - rekard
Wasabi - 1 - 7-Zark-7

I watched Meta4 and Ravebomb vote for each other, a few mins apart. Then both shuffle their moves to bring up stigmata and ryvvn into the lead with Hellheart. It was pretty transparent, but on Day 1 there's not much else to go on. So I decided to follow it a bit. I pushed Hellheart into the lead to see if anyone would protect him, while 7z7 was rising to the top as well.

I'm not a big fan of just lynching the second place person, but redacted - Ryvvn hasn't yet answered some good questions from Admetus, 7z7 and Hellheart about what he was doing.

edit:I stumbled across zombie Mortus as well (actually, he stumbled across me and hurt me :( ).
Last edited by Rictus on 10 Dec 2013, 15:36:58, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 10 Dec 2013, 07:34:39

rekard wrote:So what faction was Hellheart part of? That kind of changes analysis a bit, so just would need confirmation.

I'm not 100% sure, but it might have been me - like I mentioned yesterday, I was in the smoking lounge when it was destroyed, and there was mention that people in disappearing rooms might be wounded. I didn't receive anything explicitly mentioning such, but it's possible.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 07:47:34

If you were wounded you would have known. I knew yesterday I was wounded.I was in an adjacent room to the aft passageway when the explosion occurred.The smoking lounge is a bit far apart.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 10 Dec 2013, 07:50:35

DastardlyOldMan wrote:

I'm not 100% sure, but it might have been me - like I mentioned yesterday, I was in the smoking lounge when it was destroyed, and there was mention that people in disappearing rooms might be wounded. I didn't receive anything explicitly mentioning such, but it's possible.

Thankfully, I think those of us who stayed in the first class areas were spared any serious harm. A fact for which I must commend the engineers; it is truly a clever design that protects the gentleman of the world at the expense of the lower classes.

twdog

Postby twdog » 10 Dec 2013, 07:52:40

griffypoo has dropped out. Here was his role:

griffypoo role wrote:The Engineer

Your natural affinity for machines may yet be the salvation of you all! You get better results when you USE things, in addition you may be able to bring some of the ships rooms back online

It’s possible that you may gain a better version of this power in the future

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 10 Dec 2013, 08:02:24

Oh, there's a coincidence if ever I saw one. Necklessone compliments the engineers - right before we discover that the Engineer was never on the ship! Something is fishy on the red planet, methinks, and I'm not talking about the salmon.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 10 Dec 2013, 08:41:59

Sorry for lack of participation yesterday, don't expect much more from me today either; workload has increased with the ski season officially starting on our mountain (see a/s/l thread where I state that I work on a ski mountain), and as such I'm risking disciplinary action being on here during the daytime, and then I was busy yesterday evening (and likely will be tonight as well).

To answer some questions as quickly as I can:

I did follow someone from starting position yesterday, hellheart was incorrect in stating that I moved on my own to security and then followed; I have a personal goal that requires me to investigate people as well as rooms (unable to elaborate via role PM). My waiting around was because I had set to follow one person for the duration of the night, I was left waiting while they stopped and searched, used, or activated a power.

I was also wounded yesterday and my vote counted for 1/2 but I did not move rekard's vote, I assumed even with my half and those that were injured along with me in the purser's office that I still had HH beat in the votes.

My snipe vote was from checking in very close to EoD and discovering I was in lynch trouble, I was trying to avoid switching my vote to HH and was hoping other votes would come in at the last moment instead, which is why I hung back til the last possible seconds.

edit: I don't know if I'm the only one with a personal goal, but while my role PM will not allow me to elaborate on my mission, it doesn't say that I can't state that I count for human parity

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 09:04:46

Do you mean you got wounded on day 0 or day 1?

What was the reason of your wound? Given that on day zero it was witnessed you were the whole time with the same people Zark, Admetus and Rave. And they didn't get wounded. Which is rather peculiar, or an invention to protect someone else? What caused your wound?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 10 Dec 2013, 09:18:56

What is the world coming to, that a Meatly person such as yourself retracted was Mister E. Meat should have the audacity to talk back to me. Mark my words, I am no vagabond that you can simply prattle at, not me. I'm not Clearasday of the Leicester Days. I'm a Chiswick Day, of the finest stock this side of Mars. You watch your tone or I'll have it out of you good man.
Last edited by Clearasday on 10 Dec 2013, 17:49:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 10 Dec 2013, 09:44:37

rekard wrote:Do you mean you got wounded on day 0 or day 1?

What was the reason of your wound? Given that on day zero it was witnessed you were the whole time with the same people Zark, Admetus and Rave. And they didn't get wounded. Which is rather peculiar, or an invention to protect someone else? What caused your wound?

My day 0 report stated I was wounded, there was no reason given for any of the results prior to round 7, so I assume it was from the explosion

For what it's worth, I am also wounded today, though this time I noticed there was a specific GM note detailing the source of the room as being from my attempt to search/use in a particular room (steerage B for those curious, there is some device under broken pipes that I injured myself trying to use)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 10 Dec 2013, 09:54:50

rekard wrote:Do you mean you got wounded on day 0 or day 1?

I was going to ask the same thing as rekard did. I don't want to jump down your throat for a misunderstanding, Ryvvn, but I heard the wounded were directly told they were wounded, and I wasn't told I was wounded while standing in the same room as you on Night 0. Perhaps you were confused by the GM note about the massive explosion which prematurely ended Night 0? (Pre-post edit: well, I don't know what to tell you. That didn't happen to me!)

I'm pretty sure what you're saying about personal missions you should have kept to yourself. In the last map game, which I think was before you started playing with us, there was an FBI faction which had separate goals. If they won, the village lost. If you're trying to keep your honesty streak, you might not be a wolf but you'd still be our enemy.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 10:06:00

Ah, so wounded just because. Spontaneous wounds. That is certainly an awful affliction. Nonetheless, I doubt it to a degree.

Is there something hidden or a miscommunication? Who knows but I will be watching.

I know for sure my wound was direct cause of the explosion because I was told.

The mystery deepens and the others on the wagon have said nothing.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 10 Dec 2013, 10:11:52

Ryvvn wrote:For what it's worth, I am also wounded today, though this time I noticed there was a specific GM note detailing the source of the room as being from my attempt to search/use in a particular room (steerage B for those curious, there is some device under broken pipes that I injured myself trying to use)

I saw Ryvvn near Steerage B (but not in it) last night, so he was at least in the area. So that's something.

I volunteer Clearasday for the witch hunt, mostly because if a job needs doing, do it yourself.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 10 Dec 2013, 11:44:41

First up, Terraria is freakin' taking over my life.
Second, why did EVERYTHING have to break at work this week? I mean EVERYTHING. FFFFFUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK......
Third, why isn't anyone demanding to know why redacted (was Rictus) isn't under suspicion for screwing with my nicely made multi-way tie?
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 10 Dec 2013, 12:45:02

Lady Red had tired of the boorish mentality being displayed in the First Class Cabin. It was overrun with apparent spies, rebels and saboteurs. She wanted the rogue in the derby to know that her family were loyal to the Empire and her Britannic Majesty Queen Victoria. A scoundrel like he should watch himself. Still the parlor was growing far too stuffy for her liking. Her Grandfather, the Duke Von Sauron, would never stand for this sitting about. She pulled on her traveling attire and her Grandfather's Pith helmet and set out to properly explore and claim the Martian ruins for the Empire. While taking surveying the desolate landscape from the aptly named Empty Outpost, she found Okoros was also about on the surface. As she stood in the red dust, her thoughts fell back to the damnable rogue. She was offended by his presence, but unable to stop thinking about him. It brought her pause on those who planned harm against him. She was permitted to be offended by his lowly nerfherderness, but only she. While she appreciated FurinMirado's offer to fling him out the nearest airlock, it seemed to not be with the most gentlemanly of intent.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 10 Dec 2013, 13:58:43

Those who were wounded - were your wounds reported as directly related to the explosion? I am curious about ill effects from Night Zero because I haven't been doing quite as much travel as I would like. I was told I was poisoned... That I would die if I didn't find help. Luckily I happen to know this Jedi, & while he doesn't owe me any favors, he agreed it smelled fishy & offered to help. (OOC - I found out in the Night zero results email. It may have been a day 0 action & reported as part of night zero - it's part of why I'm looking so hard at the soul train dance that lead to the purser's office).

I was not told I was wounded, specifically poisoned.

It's entirely possible the whole thing was a hallucination. All I know for sure is that I found these little white pills and am feeling soooo much better. Anyone know what... what is this.... Pirin. Anyone know what Pirin is?

It's great stuff...

More in a bit,

7z7

(Long day, catching up now)
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 14:14:25

The explosion wounded me. That was specifically explained to me. I was in the Ether Drives.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 10 Dec 2013, 14:47:00

Mister E. Meat wrote:And wasabi, did you happen to find anything interesting at the temple last night?

If you must know, I discovered some kind of communicator. The blasted things seem to be everywhere in the wreckage, and they're as useless as my companion here.

Beep beep tweedle BLAAAAT!

Yes, I know you heard that. That was the point. Now stop interrupting.

As I know you're aware, I tried to use one of the cursed things yesterday, to no avail.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 10 Dec 2013, 15:02:05

We're kind of operating on very little information right now. I thought we'd have more than just the barest mentions of bad guys by now. Seems like German zombie Quidditch bludgers are the wolves? And there may be way more minor roles than I expected. And I'm out of obliquely mentioned clues to look into.

Can anyone make use of a book on metallurgical structures? I found it in the First Class Staterooms that were left, while sorting through to look for my belongings. I'm wondering if people are just ignoring stuff like this if it doesn't belong to them. Heck, it might have helped the Engineer.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 15:13:18

I am guessing the wolves are waiting for more humans to vote.

I saw some things yesterday, but I am not so sure of what should be disclosed.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 10 Dec 2013, 15:15:11

I keep waffling back and forth about how much information to share. If I learned a lesson from the last map game, it was that everybody sharing their movements and locations only plays into the Wolves' hands.

But I wanted to corroborate at least part of Zark's story. I was also in Medical, searching for something to help the wounded. I found emergency medical supplies which should allow me to heal someone. Of course until I can be assured I'd be healing a fellow Human, I'll be holding onto them. Zark showed up shortly after me and I saw him "looking busy" for 6 rounds. I'm assuming that was 4 rounds of SEARCH and 2 rounds of USE.

So his story seems legit. Which means we have someone with a power that's either:

1. Poison someone which (I'm assuming) kills them if they don't get to Medical quickly enough.

2. Cause hallucinations that strongly disrupt a player's actions. By convincing Zark he was going to die, they made him waste rounds trying to "heal" himself. Is Pirin a brand of jelly bean?

Either way that sounds like it could be a Wolf power.

Zark, do you think you were targeted in the Purser's office? That would whittle it down to four people at least.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 10 Dec 2013, 15:21:08

So the cafeteria is gone, & the officer's mess, while aptly named, doesn't appear to have a club sandwich. Now, I'm not actually a member of the club, but typically they don't stand on ceremony. Sadly, I didn't see any food in my travels. One things for sure, we're all going to be a lot thinner.

At least I found a few roles:

Code: Select all

Name (Demise-cycle) faction, Role -cost- cleartext
Meta4 (MAUL-1) human, The Barracader -3- you can build a simple defense that will make a location unusable, for a cycle. People can still travel through the area, but all other actions are stopped.
HellHeart (LYNCH-1) human, The Chameleon -2- you can mimic the appearance of another player (said to be alien, but human aligned)
griffypoo (Real-life-1) The Engineer -free- Your natural affinity for machines may yet be the salvation of you all! You get better results when you USE things, in addition you may be able to bring some of the ships rooms back online

Note there was no cost associated with griffypoo's actions, but it was written "It’s possible that you may gain a better version of this power in the future". Admetus found a book on metallurgical structures that he thought might have helped the engineer. Admetus, did your PM indicate that you picked up the book, or left it behind? If left behind, I agree with your assessment, & suspect there may be some merit in us sharing any findings of this nature. I found the medbay was full of monkeys. Angry, angry monkeys. I don't know if this will be of use to anyone else, it is possible this was just the drugs.

Last but not least, there seems to be some kind of popularity contest going on in steerage:
Mister E. Meat - 2 - Rekard, Clearasday
Ryvvn - 1 - Rictus
Necklessone - 1 - DastardlyOldMan
Clearasday - 1 - Stigmata
Rictus - 1 - Ravebomb
Furin - 1 - Augenvonsauron

Now, I don't know about you gentlemen, but I'm less of a gentleman than I was before. I'm hungry. Hungry for information about the one who poisoned me, yes, but mainly hungry.

I ended up in the bridge with Rekard and ravebomb. Ravebomb looked busy. Anything to report RB?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 10 Dec 2013, 15:22:22

rekard wrote:Either way, at this moment. ICB could be a wolf and could have played the indignation card to justify a switch to Hellheart. In fact he had tied up wagons with his third Wasabi vote. Hmmm.

There's something screwy on the vote tallies. 'Twas Zark, not Wasabi, that I put in a 3-way tie.

My switch to Hellheart was in anger. It's something I do regret, because it's uncharacteristic of me to do that, ESPECIALLY on day one when I have little-to-nothing to go on. He pushed a button that I don't generally appreciate having pushed. But whatcha gonna do? Somewhere down the line I'm sure I'll be repaid in spades for that.

Today I do vote randomly. I want to know what neckless picked up on Night 0 (because dammit, he beat me to whatever it was), but frankly that's the only information I have of use at this point. And I don't think day 2 is an analysis day, unless a seer wants to come out and say they found rekard as a wolf or something. But I doubt that. So... hey, why not Augen Von Sauron?

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 10 Dec 2013, 15:33:01

Admetus, did your PM indicate that you picked up the book, or left it behind?

Oh, I left it. It looked heavy and I didn't feel like carrying it around. I guess it was one of the few things that made the landing intact.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 10 Dec 2013, 15:35:03

Well I've gotta get some groceries if I intend to eat anything tomorrow. So lets make retracted - was Augenvonsauron the second bandwagon. I don't like people that try to kill me. Not usually.

I'll try to be back before EOD, in case Zark has any revelations about who targeted him. Angry monkeys in Medical? It's starting to sound more like a hallucination power. I didn't see any angry monkeys unless twdog just forgot to supply the colorful text.
Last edited by FurinMirado on 10 Dec 2013, 16:50:50, edited 1 time in total.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 10 Dec 2013, 15:35:22

Well Ryvvn has at least addressed some of last night so I will join AugenvonSauron on FurinMirado.
Charming, to the last.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 10 Dec 2013, 15:43:27

FurinMirado wrote:I'll try to be back before EOD, in case Zark has any revelations about who targeted him. Angry monkeys in Medical? It's starting to sound more like a hallucination power. I didn't see any angry monkeys unless twdog just forgot to supply the colorful text.

There were several monkey mentions in the first intro post, Day 0.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 10 Dec 2013, 15:45:51

Deedle bleep bleep deedle woo bee-whirr-beep bop.

Of course I care that there's a killer on the loose.

Tweet beep deedle bip bip bee-blip dee-doo blip.

Because I don't have the slightest idea, that's why. And either do you, so don't take that tone with me.

Blip whirr beep deet doot bip beep beep.

Ryvvn? And how did you come up with that?

Tweet deedle bip doot doot bee-whirr blip doot bip bip tweedle.

That's preposterous. Do what you like, I won't be a part of it.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 10 Dec 2013, 15:53:38

It's getting late, I need to put my vote on Clearasday before going for dinner. I'll check in to see if any surprise twists happen near EOD.

twdog

Postby twdog » 10 Dec 2013, 16:32:51

current votes, please let me know if I missed one

EOD in approx 1.5 hours @ 7:00PM MST

MEM - 2 - rekard cad
ryvvn - 1 -rictus wasabi
necklessone - 1 - dom
cad - 2 - stigmata admetus
rictus - 1 - ravebomb
furinmirado - 2 - avs rictus
avs - 2 - icb furinmirado
icb - 1 - okaros

gm note: updated to reflect okaros vote post following this one

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 10 Dec 2013, 16:36:40

I am not convinced of Iron Clad Burrito's sincerity. The timing of his vote is somewhat suspicious, and if the gossip amongst you humans is true, Hellheart's judgement of friends and foes is notoriously unreliable.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 10 Dec 2013, 16:46:48

Less ties, more action please. MEM.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 10 Dec 2013, 16:50:18

necklessone wrote:Less ties, more action please. MEM.

I'll take ICB then. His behavior on Day 1 seemed a little forced.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 10 Dec 2013, 16:55:39

You guys shouldn't do this.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 17:08:59

For some reason, Okaros' talk stinks. That reasoning sounds forced. So hmmm. Okaros

I am undecided but I wonder what are you wolves going to do?

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 10 Dec 2013, 17:10:10

MEM - 3 - rekard cad, neckless,
cad - 3 - stigmata admetus, Ravebomb
icb - 2 - okaros, furin
ryvvn - 1 -rictus wasabi
necklessone - 1 - dom
avs - 1 - icb
Okaros - 1 - rekard

I think I'll swap over to Clearasday for the tie. Who wants to hit ICB for the three way?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 17:11:02

That's not a tie nooblet. Hahahahaha.You just got punked.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 10 Dec 2013, 17:13:20

Actual votes:

cad - 3 - stigmata admetus, Ravebomb
MEM - 2 -Cad, neckless,
icb - 2 - okaros, furin
ryvvn - 1 -rictus wasabi
necklessone - 1 - dom
avs - 1 - icb
Okaros - 1 - rekard

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 10 Dec 2013, 17:15:07

Gawd dammit.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 10 Dec 2013, 17:17:05

I'm wounded today, its unfair that you're killing me. I have nothing more to say.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 10 Dec 2013, 17:19:26

I'll probably get dead because of not being around to snipe later on but Ryvvn's explanation sounds hollow to me.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 10 Dec 2013, 17:25:37

I'd retract my vote from you MEM but I'm wounded so It's not dangerous. I'm playing Dota right now so I can't really talk or defend myself. apologies, I didn't expect this.

Return to “Promenade Deck”