Day 3 - Your numbers dwindle

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 3 - Your numbers dwindle

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 11:23:08

Well thing now is. If players in round 3 in Central saw ICB in the gloom, why didn't anyone correct me? Because I was not alone there.

I have cleared up stuff in my results. And evil ICB didn't go from Airlock A to Central on round 3. I would have seen him on round 2 on airlock.
Last edited by rekard on 11 Dec 2013, 11:25:38, edited 1 time in total.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 11 Dec 2013, 11:24:41

necklessone wrote:There was more than one ICB out last night or rekard is lying. I suspect the former.

ICB sightings
6 South Debris (necklessone saw him busy), Portliftwood (rekard)
7 Central Passageway (necklessone saw him move there)
8 1st Class Staterooms A (necklessone saw him move there)
9 Central Passageway (wounded Furin)
11 Officers Mess (wounded 7z7)

I was attacked round ten in airlock A

Busy guy
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 11 Dec 2013, 12:17:14

Reviewed votes and posts, and I'm a little suspicious of Stigmata. I'm operating on the assumption that Ryvvn didn't blow his one-use-ever lie about his alignment that he's proud to have cultivated, though there is some possibility that his statement was meant to weasel-word around the issue. I'd feel more confident about him if he would straight-up say he's not a wolf.

Because I know I'm not a wolf, the Day 1 votes here make me especially interested in Stigmata and 7-zark-7.
Day 1 wrote:ryvvn - 5 - admetus, stigmata, meta4, 7-zark-7, hellheart

Zark contacted me by radio Day 1 and had a strange story about being poisoned that nobody else has come out with today, an offer to split searching duties, and a request that I not go West which I thought was odd. So I'm not sure about him, but it would have probably unnecessarily drawn attention to do that as a wolf.

Day 2, Stigmata dropped an early, safe vote on CAD and checked out.

It's not damning, and by Jove I may paint myself into the same corner as last game where it turns out a significant bandwagon had zero wolves on it and I was the last remaining suspect, but it's the best I have right now.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 11 Dec 2013, 12:24:14

With the caveats that several people have claimed their votes are reduced today, the total as I see it is still missing a lot of contributions.

Iron Clad Burrito - 3 - FurinMirado, Rictus, 7-zark-7
Okaros - rekard
Ryvvn - DastardlyOldMan
Stigmata - Admetus

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 11 Dec 2013, 12:34:26

rekard wrote:Well thing now is. If players in round 3 in Central saw ICB in the gloom, why didn't anyone correct me? Because I was not alone there.

I have cleared up stuff in my results. And evil ICB didn't go from Airlock A to Central on round 3. I would have seen him on round 2 on airlock.

Unless the clone emerged from the medical bay a turn too late, then, it came from the south, which is where ICB would've ended up after his Day 1 movement (CargoA @ Round 11).

Still waiting to hear from the man himself, but will probably continue to wait until he's done with his workday - all supposition and hypothesis until then.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 12:44:50

One thing bothers me from yesterday. AVS got mauled. At a point in time, AVS got two votes, when suddenly for practically no reason Furin just switched his vote to ICB. It wasn't a third vote or anything. He just tied ICB with others leads. That action was just after Neck put MEM on top.

And then I notice today he should have said something about ICB lurking on Round 3. But said nothing and jumped straight to ICB. And let me talk without even mentioning my accidental ommission.

By the way, Furin, where did you begin Night 2?

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 11 Dec 2013, 13:22:29

Admetus, I plan on moving on move 1 from the stable. You're welcome to follow me or go your own way, I just don't want you to get attacked due to inattention on my part.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Dec 2013, 13:30:17

I came back to see if there was a reason to move offf of ICB but until he comes into the thread to explain I'm not sure. MEM and rekard both have cast doubt on the idea of ICB being a wolf operating out in the open. Well, that seems legit, but nobody has talked about how ICB was tied for first place yesterday.

So was ICB being protected by the push on CAD? or were we pushing up two humans to the top?

edit: 3 if we include the push on Furin Mirado. I really need to go back and track the end of Day 2.
Charming, to the last.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 11 Dec 2013, 13:57:21

Hey! Save your strength. There'll be another time. The Princess. You have to take care of her, wrote:Their mission almost failed last night. She'd have put bullets in their brains, if she'd had any to put there.

I'm wondering if Augie's death rattle was pure flavortext, or if there was more to it than that. Reference to a mission in particular is of interest (possibly)

AVS role wrote:The Shootist

You always like to shoot for sport, but never thought you’d have a real need for a weapon. Perhaps that changed now. Currently, you’re armed but without ammunition if you find some then you may make a day time kill. You’re the only one who knows if your gun is loaded, and this gives you a measure of self defense against those not willing to risk finding out.

It’s possible that you may gain a better version of this power in the future.

Reference to a measure of self defense makes me wonder if Augie could GA himself against a maul if he was armed, or at least take a wolf with him. It seems a decent balance given the role allowed for a day time vigilante kill, but had no provision for night time as defined (unless that was part of the "it gets better" last line.

I'm wondering more if the maul requires physical proximity between a player and a member of the wolfpack. Did anyone see Augie in their travels last night? I'd be very curious where/when the princess died (not a vote)

[+] Day 3 OP for reference
twdog wrote:You might think being chosen to go on a poorly described suicide mission would be stressful, but ClearAsDay had never felt so calm as the day he walked into the Martian deserts.

--

Their mission almost failed last night. She'd have put bullets in their brains, if she'd had any to put there.

--

CAD, human, lynched
AVS, human, mauled

dfer, human, wog
blindsniper83, human, wog

CAD role wrote:The Role Swapper

Every night, at the cost of 4 power rounds, you can switch two people’s roles.

AVS role wrote:The Shootist

You always like to shoot for sport, but never thought you’d have a real need for a weapon. Perhaps that changed now. Currently, you’re armed but without ammunition if you find some then you may make a day time kill. You’re the only one who knows if your gun is loaded, and this gives you a measure of self defense against those not willing to risk finding out.

"dfer role wrote:Judge of Character

For the cost of 4 POWER rounds, a description of a person's role will be reveal to you, but not their faction.

blindsniper role wrote:The Magician

At the cost of 3 POWER turns, every night you can move someone to another location.

It’s possible that you may gain a better version of this power in the future

MEM - 1 - rekard cad necklessone
ryvvn - 1 -rictus wasabi (moved) mem
necklessone - 1 - dom
cad - 4 - stigmata admetus ravebomb wasabi (moved to here)
rictus - 0 - ravebomb
furinmirado - 2 - avs rictus ryvvn
avs - 1 - icb furinmirado
icb - 4 - okaros furinmirado 7z7 cad
okaros - 1 - rekard

EOD at 7:00 PM MST
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 13:59:37

AVS was in the Old Tower on Round 12.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 11 Dec 2013, 14:05:50

Admetus wrote:Zark contacted me by radio Day 1 and had a strange story about being poisoned that nobody else has come out with today, an offer to split searching duties, and a request that I not go West which I thought was odd. So I'm not sure about him, but it would have probably unnecessarily drawn attention to do that as a wolf.

I'll be honest, I had two motivators:
1) I was going east to the central passageway, & had a feeling there would be safety in numbers
2) I was worried based on day 1 OP that there was danger associated with the debris fields, & that my poisoning was related to that:

Subject: Day 1 - Your hearts will go on. Maybe.

twdog wrote:There’s also those engines .... I’m afraid there’s a fair mass of debris that contains a still functioning aetheric impeller, a great mass of molten metal, and several tons of fuel. They’re putting out some ... unhealthy ... influences, and it’ll no doubt be the end of us if someone doesn’t go down there and do something about it.<<SNIP>>Someone set off a bomb in the aft! Anyone back there was wounded, but at least they’re alive.

I didn't know when I sent you the message if I was the only one poisoned, & thought it might be related to the "unhealthy ... influences". If you were similarly affected, you'd likely go towards medical. If you were not, you might be willing to go West to see if I was keeping things away from you. Either action told me something about you (I won't say what, where's the sport in giving it all away like that?).

I was able to make it to the medical bay and, well, self medicate. Seriously, if anyone sees any more pretty white pills, please let me know.

PS - no notes from / to / or about Ozymandius? shame that.

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 11 Dec 2013, 14:06:51

rekard wrote:AVS was in the Old Tower on Round 12.

Thank you Rekard. The old map game had the shoggoth action varying on turns. If you saw the princess on Round 12, that's less likely of a game element.

More in a bit,

7z7

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 11 Dec 2013, 14:09:44

rekard wrote:AVS was in the Old Tower on Round 12.

And in the stable on Round 7. (I assume you mean the Iron Tower).

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 14:15:02

Iron Tower yes.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 11 Dec 2013, 14:19:08

Well the rule state, I think, that the maul happens after player actions, so nothing unusual in AVS being alive on turn 12. There were 4 of us at the Iron Tower, and AVS was the last to arrive. I think that means he wasn't followed before being killed, and it's unlikely the wolves have to be in the same location as their victim to maul.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 11 Dec 2013, 14:20:21

The four if us being DOM, Rictus, rekard, and myself.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 11 Dec 2013, 14:41:58

Well, it might be relevant for where Zombie AVS will show up. Did anyone see Meta4 on Night 1? Most importantly, was he near Stable?

Also would provide a second data point for what happens during mauls.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 11 Dec 2013, 14:58:53

Bleedle tweet doot doot bee-gleep blatt-doo-bip whiddle doo whee.

Exactly. Ryvvn remains under suspicion. Something chafes my gaskets about the way he tried to slip in an early human claim from his role.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 11 Dec 2013, 16:06:10

approx 2 hours till EOD. 7:00 PM MST

please let me know if I missed your vote.

note: these totals do not account for votes wounds

ICB - 3 - furinMirado ricrus 7z7
okaros - 1 - rekard
ryvvn - 2 - dom wasabi
stigmata - 1 - admetus
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 11 Dec 2013, 16:10:44

Ryvvn should be at 2, then?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 11 Dec 2013, 16:17:49

...wow. I had no idea how busy I was.

No, the attacker wasn't me. If nothing else, Necklessone can confirm this -- in round 8, I was in Staterooms A, saw necklessone, and "gm note: This is not an error, you see ICB lurking in the gloom."

While obviously I've never been in the same room as Batman, and can't be eliminated from consideration as Batman's Secret Identity, I have been seen in the same room as myself. So I couldn't have been me. Or whatever. Shut up, you're not making any sense. Yes, I am.

Rekard says he saw me on turn 6 at the port liftwood array. However, necklessone saw me at South Debris in the same round.
So let's see, I'm accused of attacking furin on round 9 in the central Pway -- I WAS there round 7, necklessone can vouch, but I wasn't there at 9. But mathematically, it's possible.
I'm accused of attacking Rave round 10 in airlock A.
I'm accused of attacking Zark round 11 in the O-Mess. mathematically possible.

I can't explain it, because I'm innocent. Necklessone saw two ICBs in round 8, and he was traveling alongside me in rounds 7 and 6... while rekard saw me elsewhere in round 6. I'm not inclined to say my voters are framing me up, because I don't think Rave, Rekard, Zark, AND Furin could come up with such a story. That and I don't think Rekard's inclined to engage in these shenanigans with Ravebomb. :lol:

I need to go eat dinner, and HOPEFULLY be back, but my more spendy half is out christmas shopping and IDK what'll be required of me later. This is a placeholder vote on Stigmata, because Admetus's reasoning looks decent at first glance.

More in a bit?
ICB

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 11 Dec 2013, 16:32:56

Well now do I go for Ryvvn or stigmata for the tie?

Not that I can really tie it up with my pathetically weak half vote, but appearances have to be kept up, even in such trying times as this.

The coinflip says... stigmata

twdog

Postby twdog » 11 Dec 2013, 16:38:14

approx 1.5 hours till EOD. 7:00 PM MST

ICB - 3 - furinMirado rictus 7z7
okaros - 1 - rekard
ryvvn - 2 - dom wasabi
stigmata -3 - admetus icb rave

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 16:39:48

Your post is so wolfy Rave. I wish I could have a vig and shoot you now. But we'll see.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 11 Dec 2013, 16:40:53

I liked rekard's read on okaros until I reread his post earlier today. He's at least telling the truth there which I thought he wasn't. I'm not sure I trust the people on the stigmata wagon even though I am leaning toward trusting admetus too.

Something seems off to me about Ryvvn still though.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 11 Dec 2013, 16:42:18

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I'm accused of attacking Zark round 11 in the O-Mess. mathematically possible.

I can't explain it, because I'm innocent. Necklessone saw two ICBs in round 8, and he was traveling alongside me in rounds 7 and 6... while rekard saw me elsewhere in round 6. I'm not inclined to say my voters are framing me up, because I don't think Rave, Rekard, Zark, AND Furin could come up with such a story. That and I don't think Rekard's inclined to engage in these shenanigans with Ravebomb. :lol:

I need to go eat dinner, and HOPEFULLY be back, but my more spendy half is out christmas shopping and IDK what'll be required of me later. This is a placeholder vote on Stigmata, because Admetus's reasoning looks decent at first glance.

More in a bit?
ICB

I've heard the spaghetti is good, the beef ravioli is mediocre, and the buffalo chicken is total ass. That said, I was poisoned on night 0:

in the end, there can be Obi Wan wrote:you have been poisoned and will die at the end of night 2 unless you receive medical attention.

Later, upon facing the army of the twelve monkeys in medical, I found relief in some self medication and interpretive dance. Obi Wan visited me, and "drove the Ceviche" out of me. My interpretation would be lost on many new players, but takes you and I all the way back to Paradiso.

So, old friend. Did you poison me or not?

More in a bit,

7z7

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 11 Dec 2013, 16:49:43

rekard wrote:Your post is so wolfy Rave. I wish I could have a vig and shoot you now. But we'll see.

Seriously?

I've had NO time to follow this game the last two days, I've got a piddling half power vote today because of a chance encounter with evil-ICB, no real ideas on how to proceed, and a fuckin' useless power that totally needs to be buffed. (twdog,we're going to talk after this game :x )

And yet, when I do a freakin' day three vote tie I'm the freakin' enemy?

twdog

Postby twdog » 11 Dec 2013, 17:02:33

approx 1 hours till EOD. 7:00 PM MST

okaros - 1 - rekard
ryvvn - 3 - dom wasabi mem
stigmata -3 - admetus icb rave

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 11 Dec 2013, 17:03:16

I feel like these frequent update are a hint to me I should vote soon.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 17:04:24

RaveBomb wrote:
rekard wrote:Your post is so wolfy Rave. I wish I could have a vig and shoot you now. But we'll see.

Seriously?

I've had NO time to follow this game the last two days, I've got a piddling half power vote today because of a chance encounter with evil-ICB, no real ideas on how to proceed, and a fuckin' useless power that totally needs to be buffed. (twdog,we're going to talk after this game :x )

And yet, when I do a freakin' day three vote tie I'm the freakin' enemy?

Yes

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 11 Dec 2013, 17:07:25

I'm still not seeing a better candidate than Stigmata.

Evil-ICB smells like a distraction.

Ryvvn, would you state in clear terms that you're not a wolf? I'm kind of banking on your "I won't lie about my faction" thing.

14 players, most likely 5 wolves. Not a lot of time to waste.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Dec 2013, 17:09:23

I hope to have time tonight to look at the votes. But it'll be after the EOD.

I'm not voting for ICB because of his zombie moves. But I'm not moving off of him because of the way other bandwagons are being pushed up.

PS: there is a gold scepter in the palace. I'm guessing it will charge up somebody's ability to the next level. I thought about this a bit, and decided that the wolves already have a forum to share info on. The chances of me helping a wolf is lower than me helping a human.
Charming, to the last.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 17:20:16

Mister E. Meat wrote:I liked rekard's read on okaros until I reread his post earlier today. He's at least telling the truth there which I thought he wasn't. I'm not sure I trust the people on the stigmata wagon even though I am leaning toward trusting admetus too.

Something seems off to me about Ryvvn still though.

Well, I am not convinced by Okaros really. He has sort of said just a couple things but nothing really useful to help deduce the situation.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 11 Dec 2013, 17:37:14

Stigmata.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 11 Dec 2013, 17:38:07

Yeah, it might be a bias because I thought he was lying about something and was like "Aha, a wolf." Then I went back when I was making a case and said, "Wait, I was wrong about the justification." I have noticed this about my play, once someone is "clear" in my eyes, it takes more than a reasonable evidence for me to change my view. I think that's a common flaw in reasoning and even though I recognize it in myself, it's hard to correct for.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 17:40:17

I am cool with stigmata up there but the elimination method of killing the rest of the wagon doesn't suit well with me.

This clone thing might seem like an extra body and not much of a player disguised. I can't make the math of could be disguised if that is the case.
Last edited by rekard on 11 Dec 2013, 17:42:50, edited 1 time in total.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 11 Dec 2013, 17:41:57

Okay, so I'm trying to catch up here, this is what I'm seeing on the top 3 candidates:

1. ICB - ran around punching people...no wait that was ICB's evil twin. I didn't think to check for a goatee before I was socked in the face. But someone is trying to frame him which, depending on how far down the rabbit hole you go, makes him definitely a Human or definitely a Wolf. Still, his last minute vote on Hellheart on Day 1 read as fake to me. ICB doesn't normally react that way in my experience. Then again, he did just start a new job. Could explain a slight change in behavior.

2. Ryvvn - was performing a WAIT action while everyone else in the Purser's Office was performing actions. He claims his ability requires him to follow people, that he has a special mission, and he counts for human parity. He seemed pretty eager to jump forward with this explanation though. Was this a rehearsed speech?

3. Stigmata - was on the Ryvvn bandwagon, Admetus' theory being that one of the people on that wagon had to have been a Wolf. I admit probability is on his side. So assuming Admetus wouldn't call attention to a bandwagon he was on if he was a Wolf, that leaves stigmata or Zark. Yesterday I was thinking Zark must be Human because surely Poison is a Wolf power. But of course Vigilantes can have night kills. This would just be a really slow night kill. The Poisonous Poisson could be a Human role. If I had to choose though, I would say that Zark seems more Human than Stigmata so far. So IF there was a Wolf on that bandwagon, it was Stigmata.

Am I missing anything?

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 11 Dec 2013, 17:47:47

rekard wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:And yet, when I do a freakin' day three vote tie I'm the freakin' enemy?

Yes

Whatever. I'm going to assume that past history is biasing you and I look forward to my assuredly early exit to prove myself right.

Here, let's try short words: I. Am. Not. A. Wolf.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 17:49:52

Hmmm. We shoukd put a good distance between the 1st and 2nd places, given the vote manipulation of the last days. Annoying with these wounds.

I think ICB should have the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, when things look too good, they are just too good. Hmmm.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 11 Dec 2013, 17:50:58

I've been turning ICB and evil-ICB over in my head today, trying to sort out how many layers deep I want to read this mess.

I think that whether ICB is a far-too-clever wolf or a framed human hinges on whether Ryvvn is human or not, and right now I'm leaning "not".

1) The vote manipulations so far have been in favor of both Ryvvn and ICB, indicating the possibility of coordination between the manipulation and one or both of them.
2) ICB's vote-change conveniently saved Ryvvn on Day One. If one of them is a wolf, there's a strong possibility that they both are.
3) Ryvvn's story about being mysteriously wounded hasn't been sitting well with me at all, particularly with his admission to having a secret goal. Even if we believe that part of his story, we have take him at his word that he counts for the human team and isn't a full-on sociopath? That's multiple layers of things we have to take on entirely on faith (wounded, secret goal, not a sociopath).

I'm not convinced of ICB's innocence, but the possibility of a frame job is worrying me and we *are* running out of time. Those evil-ICB attacks were *really* blatant, so I'd rather take what I feel is the safer route and see what's really under Ryvvn's spacesuit before I come to final decision on ICB.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

twdog

Postby twdog » 11 Dec 2013, 17:50:58

approx 10 mins till EOD. 7:00 PM MST

okaros - 1 - rekard
ryvvn - 3 - dom wasabi mem
stigmata -4 - admetus icb rave necklessone

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 17:51:54

RaveBomb wrote:
rekard wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:And yet, when I do a freakin' day three vote tie I'm the freakin' enemy?

Yes

Whatever. I'm going to assume that past history is biasing you and I look forward to my assuredly early exit to prove myself right.

Here, let's try short words: I. Am. Not. A. Wolf.

lol I am actually jesting.

Making you react like this alleviates my desire of vengeance a lil bit. We'll see at the end of the game what yoh truly are.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 11 Dec 2013, 17:56:44

I held this off until near end of day so that it wouldn't help the wolves more than necessary but since Admetus shares my location and could follow me anyhow and might be a wolf (even though I don't think so), there is a secret passage from the stable to the empty outpost.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 11 Dec 2013, 17:58:46

stigmata

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 11 Dec 2013, 17:59:20

Okaros wrote:3) Ryvvn's story about being mysteriously wounded hasn't been sitting well with me at all...

Okay, there's a bit I missed. I had to go back to confirm it. Sure enough, mysterious wound.

For what it's worth, my measly half-vote on Ryvvn

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Dec 2013, 17:59:24

fuck, stigmata for defense if I glanced at the votes right

twdog

Postby twdog » 11 Dec 2013, 18:05:57