Day 4 - on a knife's edge

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Re: Day 4 - on a knife's edge

Postby Okaros » 12 Dec 2013, 14:30:44

Wasabi wrote:Confirmed. Rekard has been reading Okaros' mail to me. My outbound PMs are encrypted, however.

I will confirm this as well. He's reported enough general details that I'm convinced he's been reading my discussions with Wasabi today.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 14:35:49

I was wary of the vote manipulation present in the previous days. And to be honestt I didn't trust Furin's easy vote changes. That made me uncomfortable. But no one changed votes in the end.

I consider that vote manipulation power to be a bit too obvious so I consider a bit simple to fall just for that. It is easy for wolves to just do the power and let the humans confuse themselves. Actually, those kind of obvious moves are better used to influence a human-human duel. In the future though, we have to stop voting for the 2nd place, the next day. It has not helped in the last two games.
Last edited by rekard on 12 Dec 2013, 14:40:34, edited 1 time in total.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 14:39:46

And here's the relevant post I'm referring to regarding Ryvvn as a potential cultist:

Subject: Day 2 - Hell hath no fury like Hellheart

Ryvvn wrote:Sorry for lack of participation yesterday, don't expect much more from me today either; workload has increased with the ski season officially starting on our mountain (see a/s/l thread where I state that I work on a ski mountain), and as such I'm risking disciplinary action being on here during the daytime, and then I was busy yesterday evening (and likely will be tonight as well).

To answer some questions as quickly as I can:

I did follow someone from starting position yesterday, hellheart was incorrect in stating that I moved on my own to security and then followed; I have a personal goal that requires me to investigate people as well as rooms (unable to elaborate via role PM). My waiting around was because I had set to follow one person for the duration of the night, I was left waiting while they stopped and searched, used, or activated a power.

I was also wounded yesterday and my vote counted for 1/2 but I did not move rekard's vote, I assumed even with my half and those that were injured along with me in the purser's office that I still had HH beat in the votes.

My snipe vote was from checking in very close to EoD and discovering I was in lynch trouble, I was trying to avoid switching my vote to HH and was hoping other votes would come in at the last moment instead, which is why I hung back til the last possible seconds.

edit: I don't know if I'm the only one with a personal goal, but while my role PM will not allow me to elaborate on my mission, it doesn't say that I can't state that I count for human parity

Note: emphasis mine.

Ryvvn's statement seems consistent with Admetus' role description:

admetus wrote:The Cult of The Worm is a relatively small but influential Martian religion. You are here on a suicide mission against the Cult’s arch-nemesis, The Canal Priests Of Mars. Unfortunately, this plan is already going off the rails and it looks like there won't be any suicide after all. Read the posts in your faction board for full details.

Although you are neither wolf nor human, you can vote and post in the day thread.

You part of the Cult of The Worm (undead) faction

Again, emphasis mine. As for me, the elimination of Admetus made it possible for me to vet another player, which is why I'm vouching for Okaros. It's going to cost us the game if we lynch him.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 12 Dec 2013, 14:43:00

Redacted my Okaros vote for now, although I'm still not seeing any absolute evidence of his humanity in the fact that he's had a long-standing PM conversation with Wasabi. Since I have no real read on anyone at this point, though, I'm willing to go with Wasabi's instinct on this one.

Last night, Furin ended his movement as Library -> Stone Maze -> Palace -> Temple, which sure looks like a big circle. Then again, after doing a search, there's just not a lot one can do but wander in circles. He and RaveBomb are probably my top two suspects - his defensiveness yesterday(?) is very atypical RaveBomb: his normal defense is being RaveBomb. But I've honestly got nothing to really go on at this point. Lynch & Lose on Day 4 is an ugly scenario to be in.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Dec 2013, 14:45:24

while we're sharing:
ryvvn role wrote:You are a poisoner. Be ashamed of your ungentlemanly conduct, you cad.

Twice per game, you can poison a player causing their death in 2 Cycles. For example, you poison on night 2 and they die on night 4. The target will be privately informed of the poison, and there is a role that can counter the poison if they are told who the victim is. To poison someone, you must be in the same location as them for 4 continuous turns. Spending 4 continuous turns across locations is ok.

Ryvvn is out of poison, having blown his wad first on me, and then on DOM. He could have at least bought us dinner first. I don't believe this sounds wolfish, as a delayed-vig power like this would lend itself to lower wolf numbers than we've got based on this morning's warning. It might be one of those cAnal priests that Admetus was worried about (or the fact there is a known functional medical bay that solves this problem may be the balance)

Hope this helps,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 14:49:34

Funny. I should have lynched him yesterday. Mistakes happen.

He sent me this email on eod day 2.

Dammit, I just came back and only have a few mins to use this PM power I picked up from last night's search in steerage; I have no idea who you are talking about, but of the others in the purser's on day 0, I trust RaveBomb the least, he was the one I followed from start and I'm wondering if following him was somehow the source of my wound. No sense my voting on him now, but if he is who you are suspicious of, tomorrow's another day....

I was unsure what to make of it until more evidence came up.

Although that weasel wording of him might point him as being from another faction.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 14:54:34

Wasabi's wording really emphasizes Ryyvn's sleaziness.

Though Zark, you have a role seer power then?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Dec 2013, 15:08:28

rekard wrote:Wasabi's wording really emphasizes Ryyvn's sleaziness.

Though Zark, you have a role seer power then?

Nothing permanent. I was assaulted by a terrifying mental power last night, & now I know more about Ryvvn than I care to. I specifically don't know his faction. If he's one of those cAnal priests, I'd put him down as don't ask don't tell.

Also, I had some questions about why some of us are finding different stuff than others, so... I asked. Since I'm not one for keeping secrets, I suspect TWdog wouldn't have told me if he didn't want you to know too:

twdog wrote:
The Great Zarkowski wrote:On a GM level:
1) do players sometimes find different things? IE, day 1, Admetus & I found radios in the purser's cabin. Others say they didn't find it. Were there only so many radios & a RND() function
2) could you tell fake augie to stop harshing my mellow?
3) how exactly do we assemble the HMS Birkenstock 2.0?

1) yes, there is a ran() function, and multiple people will not always get identical results, especially across nights
2) ask for a muffin
3) the engineer assembles the pieces, and people meet him at a particular time\place that he chooses. In the last stage, he'll have the option to loop in others

So... Fake Augie. Can I have a muffin?

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 15:09:25

twdog wrote:EOD in approx 3 hours. 7:00 MST

okaros - 3 - rekard dom rictus mem
rekard - 1 - necklessone
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 15:19:09

Wasabi. I fail to see how your conversation means Okaros is 100% human.I am not saying he can not be, but it's like you both are trusting quite a bit on each other without tangible evidence. If we had just one more day, a margin of error, there could be more things to do.

And Zark, I don't think you should be quoting GM PMs. Twdog, is what Zark says true?

I will ask in public, which is what you should have done in the first instance Zark. This kind of things should be public domain.

Are there random findings?
Is there then an engineer player for real?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Dec 2013, 15:24:31

rekard wrote:And Zark, I don't think you should be quoting GM PMs.

And I think you should put on a shirt

rekard wrote:This kind of things should be public domain.

Your nipples should not be. Seriously. A shirt. Also, TWDog has the power to stop me whenever he wants, all he has to do is click his heels together three times.

More in a bit,

7z7

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Dec 2013, 15:26:01

I am going to my daughters school so I'll be out of cell phone coverage until probably after 8pm. I will be back, and I promise to change my vote if we move to another wolf suspect.

I could go with FM, for example.

So if we lynch a cultist, or if the wolves maul one, we don't hit parity? Assuming there is more than admetus.

Also, 7z7 is right. Get a shirt rekard.
Charming, to the last.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 12 Dec 2013, 15:32:58

Rictus wrote:So if we lynch a cultist, or if the wolves maul one, we don't hit parity? Assuming there is more than admetus.

Hrm. You're right. If it's 4-2-6 right now, we go to to 4-1-5 (or 4-0-6 if it's lynch/maul cultist) in some fashion and we're still alive. So lynching a cultist is actually okay. It's only lethal if we are somehow at 5-1-6 and didn't get a warning yesterday for some reason.

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 15:35:48

rekard wrote:Are there random findings?

it's player driven, so yeah, that's possible. If it were completely static, then the whole thing would be figured out in 1 or 2 cycles. On the other hand, if were completely random then there would be no point at all. Generally, I try to keep things the same but it varies. So while doing a search\use isn't guaranteed to find the same thing every time, it's not a crap shoot either.

Also, items have been disappearing as people are lynched\mauled\drop out.

rekard wrote:Is there then an engineer player for real?

2) yes. I mentioned that to zark because he had already found something relevant

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 15:43:11

Thanks twdog. That helps a lot. Day 4 finale is not pretty. So little information for so many variables.Makes the day worse.

I agree with DOM about Ravebomb but it can be iffy. I am not convinced by Okaros yet, but well really, anyone can be a wolf. Specially with few people offering options.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 15:54:06

Okaros wrote:
Rictus wrote:So if we lynch a cultist, or if the wolves maul one, we don't hit parity? Assuming there is more than admetus.

Hrm. You're right. If it's 4-2-6 right now, we go to to 4-1-5 (or 4-0-6 if it's lynch/maul cultist) in some fashion and we're still alive. So lynching a cultist is actually okay. It's only lethal if we are somehow at 5-1-6 and didn't get a warning yesterday for some reason.

I have been re-reading your PMs. It is right. If we had 5-2-7 yesterday, we would have been in danger yesterday. But we were safe if we were at 4-3-7.

Today we are then potentially at 4-2-6 and in danger of losing.

From the information given, and Ryyvn's lies and sleazy words, then he is the most safe choice to lynch today without losing. It can also explain how Admetus was distancing himself from Ryyvn. Hmm. Yeah.

I will switch to Retracted. Was Ryyvn.

Unless there is a more compelling reason, this should be at least the safest course of action. Anyone offering a further comment?
Last edited by rekard on 12 Dec 2013, 17:56:16, edited 2 times in total.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 15:59:28

twdog, will you go on record whether cultists (or if not so general, Admetus in particular) counted as humans when figuring if the wolves achieved parity? I'm taking the omission to mean 'no'.

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 16:03:10

The Cult of the Worm does not count towards wolf/human parity, as they are a 3rd party faction.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 16:09:43

So, shouldn't we be taking twdog at his word? He says we have to lynch a wolf or lose. Maybe I'm wrong about Ryvvn being a cultist, even if his statement about parity was incredibly fishy.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Dec 2013, 16:24:49

Okay - so let's do a quick roll-call:

Subject: list of passengers

the dead lay in pools of mostly green below wrote:hellheart, human, lynched, day 1
meta4, human, mauled, night 1
cad, human, lynched, day 2
avs, human, mauled, night 2
stigmata, human, lynched day 3

admetus, worm cultist, mauled night 3

--

dropped out:

griffypoo, human
mortus, human

wog:

blindnsiper83, human
dfer, human

And let's look at the days:
Subject: Day 1 - Your hearts will go on. Maybe.

twdog wrote:final tally

admetus - 0 - rekard (was moved) ravebomb
hellheart - 6 - dom, okaros, necklessone, rictus, icb, ryvvn, rekard (moved to here)
stigmata - 2 - ryvvn hellheart raveBomb, clearAsDay
ravebomb - 0 - meta4
meta4 - 0 - raveBomb
ryvvn - 5 - admetus, stigmata, meta4, 7-zark-7, hellheart
7-zark-7 - 3 - avs, wasabi, furinMirado
wasabi - 1 - 7-zark-7 mem icb
rictus - 0 - hellheart

Subject: Day 2 - Hell hath no fury like Hellheart

twdog wrote:MEM - 1 - rekard cad necklessone
ryvvn - 1 -rictus wasabi (moved) mem
necklessone - 1 - dom
cad - 4 - stigmata admetus ravebomb wasabi (moved to here)
rictus - 0 - ravebomb
furinmirado - 2 - avs rictus ryvvn
avs - 1 - icb furinmirado
icb - 4 - okaros furinmirado 7z7 cad
okaros - 1 - rekard

Subject: Day 3 - Your numbers dwindle

twdog wrote:final

ICB - 1.5 - furinMirado rictus 7z7
okaros - 0 - rekard
ryvvn - 4 - dom wasabi mem furin okaros
stigmata - 4.5 - admetus icb rave necklessone rekard ryvvn

And who's left plus my feels:
FurinMirado = didn't have to verify my trip to see Dr Crusher
Ryvvn = forced me to see Dr Crusher. I buy cultist, & am worried about path of least resistance discussion on him.
Rictus = interesting discussion, seems too willing to follow rekard
ICB = his evil clone has been up to no good. or is he the evil clone?
Okaros = conversations with Wasabi are of interest, not sure what to make of him
Necklessone - is trying to get us off this rock, & I trust his read on Rekard
7z7 = finder of boats, lover of women, creator of tasty tasty flavortext.
DOM = participated in the let's track ICB discussions
RaveBomb - tickling my radar (stop that)
rekard - put on a damn shirt, and stop listening to our PMs. Rule lawyering on what should be taken to PM vs public statements
Mister E. Meat = smurf
Wasabi = conversations with Okaros are of interest, not sure what to make of him or his astromech companion.

necklessone wrote:(( About to leave work, have been in the lab for a while. Will work on coordinating possible movements for ship part fetching when I get home. First, I wanted to get my vote for wolf in; will change if there's no agreement. I've been suspecting rekard since yesterday morning; he's been very active directing the conversation from the start of the day yesterday and today. He also confessed to me via PM today he has a power that let's him overhear private messaging; I have some examples he's provided to me. That seems like as wolfy a power as you can get in a game where the wolves very likely have their own board and the undead do for certain (via Admetus's power description). Humans would gain nothing by being able to listen in to other conversations where everyone involved was human or was pretending to be. ))

I agree with this, & could go for retracted, was Rekard.
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 12 Dec 2013, 17:52:48, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 16:32:38

Wasabi wrote:So, shouldn't we be taking twdog at his word? He says we have to lynch a wolf or lose. Maybe I'm wrong about Ryvvn being a cultist, even if his statement about parity was incredibly fishy.

Oh. Where did twdog specifically mention that?

The math from Okaros matches. Hmm. If Zark is right then Ryyvn has been sleazing all along, while also lying. He told me he followed Rave not Zark. So he lied on top of saying the funny thing about parity.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 16:50:30

It's the last line of today's opening post.

twdog wrote:...warning: it is now lynch or lose

Edit: Ahhhh... That could be taken to mean that if we lynch a human, we're sunk. Duh.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 17:10:12

Ok, sticking with Ryvvn, once again.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 12 Dec 2013, 17:19:10

Ryvvn

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Dec 2013, 17:27:30

Wasabi wrote:Please tell me about this information, because at the moment, I feel as though I have none. As for communication, I've found three of those blasted com-links, but they are either broadcast-only, or nobody I've tried (ICB, MEM) has been interested in human-cyborg relations.

I thought it hinky that you PM'd me something off-the-wall for no apparent reason, and then all of a sudden, "I" attacked 3 people. I would have attacked me too, probably, except for the fact that necklessone was with me. Me, not lurking me.

So no, I'm not interested.

I would like to know how you came to ask me about books, specifically.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Dec 2013, 17:29:19

Wow, look who's on my wagon!

Also, please look harder at this (supposedly observant players):
Okaros wrote:Thus, my current thinking is that Ryvvn is either a wolf or a cultist, but it's difficult to discern which. My suspicions about ICB have already been presented and haven't really changed much, while Ryvvn's statements today have pretty much confirmed him as non-human in my mind.

(emphasis mine)
Care to tell me what these earlier statements were, Okaros, since this was my first post today!

Also, since I can't say crap about myself and win condition, I can at least ask this:

twdog, do we need to lynch a wolf tonight or humans lose?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Dec 2013, 17:30:25

Back. Rekard and Ryvvn ?

Ok. Rekard seems fishy with his driving the train. Is he going for the long con?

But Redacted -ryvvn has been in danger so many times, only to be saved at the last.

I bet he's a cultist, not a wolf. But we shall see.
Last edited by Rictus on 12 Dec 2013, 17:47:20, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Dec 2013, 17:30:48

OK, look, humans.

You've lost already.

You cannot have a single misstep in your game from here on in, just to beat the wolves. The problem is, by the time you get to the point where it's 2-1 -- and it WILL get to 2-1 no matter how perfectly you play at this point, though less than perfect means my team wins -- the dead will rise and kill us all. You won't have GA protections, Zark's body switch has rendered that useless. He won't live to see the return of his GA powers. If there are any other potential vigilantes out there, sorry... we have the gun.

Since you can't win, you need to choose whether you'll let the wolves win, or the dead. There is no alternative.

Just LIE DOWN and we'll make it painless.

Rekard.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Dec 2013, 17:31:40

MOAR RETRACTIONS Ryvvn, I suppose. If we lose, it's been a pleasure, chaps.
Last edited by necklessone on 12 Dec 2013, 17:47:48, edited 1 time in total.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 12 Dec 2013, 17:32:15

Oh, well, in that case. IronCladBurrito.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 17:35:43

Now that's what I call arrogance, ICB.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 12 Dec 2013, 17:37:09

1. I feel I should apologize to everyone. I'm pretty much out to lunch at this point. I guess work + incoming holiday is just not a good combination. So while normally I would redouble my efforts and come charging in with some new crazy chart I came up with...no dice.

2. WTF? IronCladBurrito?? Gloating a little early are we?

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 17:41:31

Let's please be careful not to split our votes so the wolves can control things. I'll be lurking ready to move if necessary.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Dec 2013, 17:43:19

Well ICB then. Great hope were not split too much
Charming, to the last.

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 17:43:27

Ryvvn wrote:twdog, do we need to lynch a wolf tonight or humans lose?

yes

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Dec 2013, 17:44:22

Wasabi wrote:Let's please be careful not to split our votes so the wolves can control things. I'll be lurking ready to move if necessary.

Very true. We must have found one in Ryvvn or rekard

Edit: well, Ryvvn obviously. Since ICB CRAZY WOLF has picked rekard.
Charming, to the last.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 12 Dec 2013, 17:47:12

IronCladBurrito

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Dec 2013, 17:47:30

ICB, then. Curious to see what they actually have planned.

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 17:48:13

approx 12 minutes

post if I missed you

okaros - 3 -rekard dom rictus mem ryvvn
rekard - 3 - necklessone 7z7 icb
ryvvn - 4 - rekard wasabi okaros rictus necklessone
icb - 5 - dom furin rictus wasabi necklessone

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Dec 2013, 17:49:04

Rictus wrote:
Wasabi wrote:Let's please be careful not to split our votes so the wolves can control things. I'll be lurking ready to move if necessary.

Very true. We must have found one in Ryvvn or rekard

Edit: well, Ryvvn obviously. Since ICB CRAZY WOLF has picked rekard.

You don't have to hide your allegiance anymore. You know I only picked rekard because he had votes on him.

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 17:50:08

no shitty fake german accent icb? I'm disappointed

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 12 Dec 2013, 17:51:16

ICB is likely a wolf. This explains them stopoing PMs maybe? Regardless. Is this a distraction to stay away from Ryyvn or not?

That means that any stray vote for Okaros or me is potentially what makes us lose. Hmm. MEM, Zark, if you're human, you gotta switch that vote. In the least.

ICB

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Dec 2013, 17:51:31

retracted from ICB - longer post in a bit - need to catch up. Damn you Ceviche Boy.

PS - Ryvvn knows I was GA, because he was the one I mind swapped with. Only a certain number of ways the Burrito could know that too,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 12 Dec 2013, 18:01:44, edited 1 time in total.

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 17:52:13

approx 10 minutes

post if I missed you

ryvvn - 0 - rekard wasabi okaros rictus necklessone
icb - 7- dom furin rictus wasabi necklessone rekard okaros

edit: counted okaros below

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 12 Dec 2013, 17:52:27

Sonuva....

Iron Clad Burrito

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Dec 2013, 17:54:09

twdog wrote:post if I missed you

POST. I missed you too TW!

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Dec 2013, 17:55:10

twdog wrote:approx 10 minutes

post if I missed you

ryvvn - 0 - rekard wasabi okaros rictus necklessone
icb - 7- dom furin rictus wasabi necklessone rekard okaros

You got me twice. I am off of Okaros and on icb
Charming, to the last.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 12 Dec 2013, 17:55:58

ICB
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Dec 2013, 17:56:12

twdog wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:twdog, do we need to lynch a wolf tonight or humans lose?

yes

Thanks!

Iron Clad Burrito

twdog

Postby twdog » 12 Dec 2013, 17:56:27

approx 5 minutes

post if I missed you

okaros - 2 -rekard dom rictus mem ryvvn