day 5 - left behind

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby FurinMirado » 13 Dec 2013, 13:02:30

rekard wrote:Will weneed to search the Cloudship Dock or just be there?

I need to know the answer to this question then. If there's an action I need to take it would be better to be at the Cloudship Dock ready to perform it for however many rounds it takes.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby necklessone » 13 Dec 2013, 13:07:07

Be there at round 12. The engineer will do (or have already done) the rest.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 13:15:00

If we don't need to search at dock, I can:

Move 4 rounds to 1st Class/Purser, wait/search (just in case), 5 rounds, and then move as a group with those coming from Central for rounds 10-12 to the Dock. Though I need Rictus to confirm.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 13:23:12

A correction, MEM can also search on Central and go to the dock through the appropriate route.

Basically, if players can move be by Central by Round 4, they should be able to Search and then go to Docks.

Move 1-4 Central
Search 5-8 Central
Move 9-12 Cloudship.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3488
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Dec 2013, 14:30:51

twdog OP wrote:
wasabi role wrote:You are the Acolyte of the Canals.

[snipped]

You are not aligned with any faction, although you do count as human for the purpose of human vs. wolf parity.

warning: if you lynch a human, the wolves will win

(role emphasis mine)

twdog wrote:Goddaman it, I'm not even awake

If you lynch a human the wolves win

Also, If twdog is your gm, there's going be problems and confusion

twdog wrote:the canal priests weren't a "real" faction

it was a private win condition for wasabi and okaros, and if that private win became impossible, because one of them died, then they'd keep going along as their "primary" faction.

The fact that you guys are ignoring what twdog is practically blatently telling you is baffling, it's also baffling that none of the supposed observant players thought to ask if yesterday's lynch or lose statement from twdog meant that it was a wolf needing to be lynched.

I'm not going to answer any questions about my role, because should you all see what's right in front of your eyes, then perhaps I still have a chance to succeed in my own personal mission and you all can still win; otherwise, lynch me and we all lose -- I'm perfectly fine taking you all down with me.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 14:46:36

Ryvvn wrote:I'm not going to answer any questions about my role, because should you all see what's right in front of your eyes, then perhaps I still have a chance to succeed in my own personal mission and you all can still win; otherwise, lynch me and we all lose -- I'm perfectly fine taking you all down with me.

OK, bye bye.

It's difficult to figure out, Ryvvn, first of all because the xxx factions reportedly didn't count toward parity (the Germans must've known both who they were and that they would stand aside in the event of a parity-condition, I guess?) and now you're saying that once the goals have been met/become unattainable, they've magically become regular humans and they *do* count toward parity? ((Neither of those particularly make sense - the whole point of parity is that the wolves have achieved a voting bloc strong enough that you don't need to vote anymore as they munch on everyone. I'm not sure how the cultists did NOT count toward that, so we're already in outer space in terms of factions and win conditions and the like.)) So, if you want us super-observant players to figure things out based on inside information that you have, fucking spell it out instead of throwing a hissy fit, eh? Otherwise, we're stringing you up and leaving this rock behind. No one's sure if you are or aren't a wolf, cultist, whatever the hell. None of us without PMs and private forums and the like really have any clue what's going on here, and twdog seems to have told us as much as he's going to in that regard.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 15:03:18

twdog has explicitly stated that a 4:3:1 (human:wolf:unaligned) is "no longer a possibility":

It cannot be 4:2:2 - that does not put us in lynch-or-lose. Ryvvn seems to be suggesting that we're not at 5:3:0 - or he would no longer be "unaligned" and be capable of his personal mission. If he's a human not playing for the optimal goal of his current faction, well then - take your ball and go home. That discussion's been done before.

Ergo, the only thing that makes sense given our parameters is that Ryvvn is a wolf trying to get out of the lynch, and the wolves are not going to be playing along with us. That means that two of the seven remaining players are going to actively attempt to sabotage the boat-scenario.

necklessone: Does the boat-shindig finish off tonight or do we need another day/night if things go well here?

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby twdog » 13 Dec 2013, 15:05:16

DastardlyOldMan wrote:It's difficult to figure out, Ryvvn, first of all because the xxx factions reportedly didn't count toward parity (the Germans must've known both who they were and that they would stand aside in the event of a parity-condition, I guess?) and now you're saying that once the goals have been met/become unattainable, they've magically become regular humans and they *do* count toward parity? ((Neither of those particularly make sense - the whole point of parity is that the wolves have achieved a voting bloc strong enough that you don't need to vote anymore as they munch on everyone. I'm not sure how the cultists did NOT count toward that, so we're already in outer space in terms of factions and win conditions and the like.))


Hey, don't blame me here! This isn't that complex. I'll reiterate:


twdog wrote:
necklessone wrote:So 4 humans, 3 wolves, and 1 unaligned is the best guess?

Edit: twdog, feel free to tell me to piss off if this is not answerable. If the wolves reach parity at two players, but the other player is a member of a hypothetical third faction that wins when there are less than three players left, who really wins?



I've been thinking about how I'll answer that .... I think it might be best to stay, that scenario is no longer a possibility.



edit:
dom wrote the same while I was posting
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 15:25:16

What DOM said.

Ryyvn, you shouldn't expect help when you yourself don't want to help. You don't even have the decency to say you are human or not a wolf or even deny Zark's revelation about your role. And Zark was human in the end. Wolves have saved you two times already and I regret voting fot stig. You should have been gone instantly with that attitude of yours.

With all these words you're spewing it means you want your own goal and screw everyone else, right? You want something? Then you need to give. Quid pro quo.

This game was a miracle to win from the start with the wogs, dropouts and one of them having the potential of being a faction seer. Seriously, only 3 possible misses to win? 4 is barely passable.

You say twdog said a wolf had to die so we could survive. You were going to be lynched yesterday Ryyvn. If you were not a wolf, why did ICB do what he did to turn everyone away from you? They should just have let you die then. Humans lose, wolves win.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 15:27:47

So what's the plan then? Maximize the number of people searching Central? Move in a big group? My idea is up there.

Also. if for some remote reason, ryyvn is not a wolf, but we fly away first, that should mean we are going before the maul is effective. I hope.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3488
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Dec 2013, 15:55:51

I'm not sure why DOM is insistent that an unaligned only counts for human parity if their mission fails, Wasabi counted for human parity from the very start; his role description does not state anything to the contrary or to support DOM's argument that if my mission was still viable I'd be unaligned and thus not currently counting.

I've stated my case; I'd also ask the other, more reasonable, players to seriously look at who thought I was the "safe" vote yesterday without so much as asking twdog to clarify the lynch or lose scenario, and who is continuing to push for my lynch today although with much greater ease and agreement from the rest given the crazy plays from last night.

I'll put in my vote for DastardlyOldMan because he is lying about me following him to medical, though the night did end with both of us there, I did not follow him and took a separate route that he was not a part of; I arrived in medical before him and he showed up on turn 12. Neckless should be able to verify that I moved out of cargo B independently of DOM who did not move to cargo A on turn 1; thus he's lying and neckless can verify that if he wants to.

I won't be back before EoD, so we'll win or lose this game based on whether you guys decide that my playing for myself is worth everyone else losing or not; rekard and DOM seem to think so, I wonder why....

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Rictus » 13 Dec 2013, 15:59:37

DastardlyOldMan wrote:twdog has explicitly stated that a 4:3:1 (human:wolf:unaligned) is "no longer a possibility":

No he didn't. He said a 1 wolves -1 cultist ending isn't possible.

Throwing up a wall of text with truthy sounding stuff is straight up wolf play.

Edit: the more I think about it, the more I think Ryvvn is the second cultist (remember somebody found a cult site that took two people). Well, duh, you say.
BUT:
No wolves are coming forward to defend Ryvvn. Nobody at all. Either they are going for the longest con ever, or he isn't a wolf. If he is a cultist that counts for human parity then there are still 3 wolves out there and they win tonight with the maul. They know Ryvvn is the weakest human by a long shot

redacted - DastardlyOldMan
Last edited by Rictus on 13 Dec 2013, 17:54:40, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 16:28:56

Uhm Rictus.

Twdog just said that. Check the bold part in the quote.

twdog wrote:
Hey, don't blame me here! This isn't that complex. I'll reiterate:


twdog wrote:
necklessone wrote:So 4 humans, 3 wolves, and 1 unaligned is the best guess?

Edit: twdog, feel free to tell me to piss off if this is not answerable. If the wolves reach parity at two players, but the other player is a member of a hypothetical third faction that wins when there are less than three players left, who really wins?



I've been thinking about how I'll answer that .... I think it might be best to stay, that scenario is no longer a possibility.



edit:
dom wrote the same while I was posting

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby twdog » 13 Dec 2013, 16:30:56

eod in approx 1.5 hours. 7:00 PM MST

ryvvn - furin rekard mem dom rave necklessone
dom - ryvvn rictus
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 16:31:03

twdog wrote:
necklessone wrote:So 4 humans, 3 wolves, and 1 unaligned is the best guess?

Edit: twdog, feel free to tell me to piss off if this is not answerable. If the wolves reach parity at two players, but the other player is a member of a hypothetical third faction that wins when there are less than three players left, who really wins?



I've been thinking about how I'll answer that .... I think it might be best to say, that scenario is no longer a possibility.

This is a direct and unedited quote.
Rictus wrote:No he didn't. He said a 1 wolves -1 cultist ending isn't possible.

OK, so Rictus, as identified by ICB yesterday, is wolf #2.

And true, Ryvvn did not specifically "follow" me to Medical - I took a roundabout way to get there. The fact that he ended in the spot where I was, for all practical purposes, forced to go, was the intent of me saying that he followed me to Medical.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 16:35:05

Ah, dammit. You're saying that twdog was answering the edited question, not the original question. That was very, very ambiguous.

twdog: Should that have been:

necklessone wrote:So 4 humans, 3 wolves, and 1 unaligned is the best guess?

Paraphrased: Not possible.

Or
necklessone wrote:If the wolves reach parity . . . who really wins?

Paraphrased: Not possible.

Quoting two questions and providing one answer isn't helping provide clarity.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 16:38:08

nd the day before (Day 3), he followed you spot by spot you said right?

I get confused
Last edited by rekard on 13 Dec 2013, 16:41:58, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 16:40:47

rekard wrote:And the day before (Day 4), he followed you spot by spot you said right?

Night 3, yeah - direct follow, including waits while I used.
Night 4, I used immediately before heading to medical, and he had left by round 1.

Necklessone can confirm night 3 - he intersected our paths on Round 3 & 7

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 16:41:05

Too late for me anyhow - I'm off to a game and won't be back before EOD. I've got move orders in to escort anyone from Central Passageway through Purser's Office to Cloudship Docks, starting the first move on Turn 9.

(9: Central -> Purser
10: Purser -> West Debris
11: West Debris -> PLA
12: PLA -> Docks

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4181
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Dec 2013, 16:42:16

Nix that, be there AT round 12 indicates I need to move those up a turn each. Leaving on Turn 8.

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby twdog » 13 Dec 2013, 16:49:38

Ok, I'll be more blunt since every single person, save ryvvn, is voting ryvvn, and there's some questions about edits in my answer

There are no unaligned players from a parity standpoint in this game as of right now.

The only player that didn't count for parity was admetus who has a full on faction with a board and everything. Wasabi was described as "unaligned" because he had his own personal objective, however he was "counted" as human for parity reasons and that never changed until they left the game. If wasabi hadn't been able to finish his personal win, because okaros died or something, then he would have defaulted to the general human win condition. All the same holds true for okaros.

That's what I meant by "that scenario is no longer a possibility" The only way it would have been possible is if admetus were still around. If he was, I would have handed out a hint to the effect of: the dead win when you get to 3 players ... and one of the players is part of their group. A scenario of admetus + any other 3 player = dead win. But that's no longer possible
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 16:53:05

This game confuses me. But twdog's clarification is the simple thing I thought. Most of the time these games are much more simpler.


Of course Ryyvn conveniently decided to not mention night 3. Omissions decrease. redibility.


So neck, do we have to be there done already on round 12? Or do we move on round 11 to the cloudship dock?

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Rictus » 13 Dec 2013, 16:54:19

Glad to see that DOM is willing to flat out call me a wolf but isn't ready to move his vote onto me. Guess the wolf forum has a plan and they're sticking with it. Lynch the weakest human.

I am voting for redacted - DastardlyOldMan and I will be redacting my previous vote on Ryvvn.
Last edited by Rictus on 13 Dec 2013, 17:55:01, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby necklessone » 13 Dec 2013, 16:54:47

Let me go reread something. My assumption was the check happens at the end of the round, but let's be certain.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby necklessone » 13 Dec 2013, 17:01:40

Moving in on Round 12 is fine.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 17:05:42

Ok. Need an escort neck? Or that is arranged already?

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby necklessone » 13 Dec 2013, 17:23:19

Rictus wrote:Glad to see that DOM is willing to flat out call me a wolf but isn't ready to move his vote onto me. Guess the wolf forum has a plan and they're sticking with it. Lynch the weakest human.

I am voting for DastardlyOldMan and I will be redacting my previous vote on Ryvvn.

There's also the fact that we really need to be together. If two humans split from the rest, the wolves can pile their votes with them. Even if he thinks you're a wolf, as long as he also suspect Ryvvn there's value in keeping his vote where it is.

The biggest case for Ryvvn is ICB's behavior makes no sense if he thought staying the course would win for the wolves. Ryvvn was the likely lynch candidate and he still deployed the high risk plan. And it was a winning plan if Okaros were a loyal wolf.

Oh, and I'm good on the escort. Have a quick bit of business to take care of, but I'll be there.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 17:37:04

Ok good. Meet ya at the dock then.

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Rictus » 13 Dec 2013, 17:38:31

necklessone wrote:
Rictus wrote:Glad to see that DOM is willing to flat out call me a wolf but isn't ready to move his vote onto me. Guess the wolf forum has a plan and they're sticking with it. Lynch the weakest human.

I am voting for DastardlyOldMan and I will be redacting my previous vote on Ryvvn.

There's also the fact that we really need to be together. If two humans split from the rest, the wolves can pile their votes with them. Even if he thinks you're a wolf, as long as he also suspect Ryvvn there's value in keeping his vote where it is.

The biggest case for Ryvvn is ICB's behavior makes no sense if he thought staying the course would win for the wolves. Ryvvn was the likely lynch candidate and he still deployed the high risk plan. And it was a winning plan if Okaros were a loyal wolf.

Oh, and I'm good on the escort. Have a quick bit of business to take care of, but I'll be there.

I know and I can't reconcile the wolf behaviors on that day with the wolf behaviors today.

If Ryvvn was worth protecting yesterday, why not today?
One plausible explanation is that of the 3 wolves, Ryvvn is the one that is a dead wolf walking so they are hiding on him.

I realize I'm arguing against myself. Trying to figure this out.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby necklessone » 13 Dec 2013, 17:43:52

Because yesterday they could protect Ryvvn and win. If Okaros is loyal, here's the end game.

1) We try and lynch ICB instead of Ryvvn. It fails due to his power.
2) The lynch succeeds because ICB knew that the GA's powers had been swapped to Ryvvn. The score is 6-5.
3) Okaros shoots a human. The score is 5-5, wolves win

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby twdog » 13 Dec 2013, 17:44:14

eod in approx 15 minutes 7:00 PM MST

ryvvn - furin rekard mem dom rave necklessone
dom - ryvvn rictus
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Rictus » 13 Dec 2013, 17:54:04

necklessone wrote:Because yesterday they could protect Ryvvn and win. If Okaros is loyal, here's the end game.

1) We try and lynch ICB instead of Ryvvn. It fails due to his power.
2) The lynch succeeds because ICB knew that the GA's powers had been swapped to Ryvvn. The score is 6-5.
3) Okaros shoots a human. The score is 5-5, wolves win


Alright, I will go back to Ryvvn.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby twdog » 13 Dec 2013, 17:54:34

eod in approx 6 minutes 7:00 PM MST

ryvvn - furin rekard mem dom rave necklessone ryvvn
dom - ryvvn
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby necklessone » 13 Dec 2013, 17:59:19

So, I perhaps stretched the truth regarding what still needed to be done. I had to keep my destinations a mystery; the dead tried very hard to interfere with me last night and I’m hoping I was able to keep them guessing.

If I die in the night, there’s another that will carry on the mission He has information that will let him prove to two players that he is the engineer. I can’t actually clear him as human, but I think he is an unlikely wolf.
edit a engineer, not the
Last edited by necklessone on 13 Dec 2013, 17:59:51, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6323
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2013, 17:59:44

If we lose, I blame Ryyvn stubborness and lack of cooperation and the lying. The lying and omissions. Saying tidbits of truth but not being open. And dude you never even once said "I am a human". If you are, you screwed us all.

Now, in case I die, the seer contacted me.

He has this vision


FurinMirado is a wolf (German agent). He’s also hanging out at the empty outpost.

Big problem: He’s a wolf seer.

“You are an investigator. No wonder you’re a social outcast, you meddling busybody.

Once per night, you can investigate a player, determining their role, faction, and status. The target can be anywhere on the map, but it will take 6 rounds to perform the investigation.

It’s possible that you may gain a better version of this power in the future


So you got your target. If we don't lose today. This should help a bit. Hopefully he lives later on ot seers a wolf. Tough call eitgef way. Cant risk it much longer.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3488
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: day 5 - left behind

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Dec 2013, 18:00:03

Welp, I guess that's that....
Admetus wrote:I'm operating on the assumption that Ryvvn didn't blow his one-use-ever lie about his alignment that he's proud to have cultivated, though there is some possibility that his statement was meant to weasel-word around the issue. I'd feel more confident about him if he would straight-up say he's not a wolf.

Admetus wrote:Ryvvn, would you state in clear terms that you're not a wolf? I'm kind of banking on your "I won't lie about my faction" thing.

For official record of honesty: I'm a wolf. :D


Return to “Promenade Deck”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest