Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

The centerpiece of our idyllic community. Just ignore the reddish-brown stains on the pavement...
User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Rictus » 04 Feb 2014, 15:43:00

Honestly, I'm not sure WHAT would happen if Nitestorm was able to lynch Ozymandias on the first night.

Image


While I'm tempted to push Ozy up for the 4th tie, I feel like I'd be delivering him to Nitestorm bound and gagged for the execution. Not a good feeling. Now maybe Nitestorm wouldn't actually lynch Ozy, but thats an even worse feeling. I'm not sure I want to live in a world like that.

So instead I will make the safe play for Admetus for lynch. Nitestorm for Sheriff.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Feb 2014, 15:52:22

Well that was fun for a while. I was hoping the real hunter would come forward and we'd all just vote him for Sheriff. So instead I'll switch to Clearasday for Sheriff.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Hellheart » 04 Feb 2014, 15:57:29

Ozymandias wrote:That pretty clearly specifies that the only thing a lynched Sheriff can do before dying is nominate his successor.

(( It means that he's Sheriff, and then he is lynched. Nominating a successor is a Sheriff "action," just like choosing the result of a tied lynch is a Sheriff "action." If he has time to nominate a successor, he has time to choose who should get lynched. ))

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 15:59:47

FurinMirado wrote:Well that was fun for a while. I was hoping the real hunter would come forward and we'd all just vote him for Sheriff. So instead I'll switch to Clearasday for Sheriff.


Yeah, its not like the real hunter has come forward at all...

Yeah, keep on believing that...

Yeah...

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 16:00:18

Rictus wrote:Honestly, I'm not sure WHAT would happen if Nitestorm was able to lynch Ozymandias on the first night.

Image


While I'm tempted to push Ozy up for the 4th tie, I feel like I'd be delivering him to Nitestorm bound and gagged for the execution. Not a good feeling. Now maybe Nitestorm wouldn't actually lynch Ozy, but thats an even worse feeling. I'm not sure I want to live in a world like that.

So instead I will make the safe play for Admetus for lynch. Nitestorm for Sheriff.


But it would be a good feeling for me though. :(

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 16:02:15

Smirker wrote:After giving it some thought; I am going to stick with my votes as they are. While tempted to shift to Furin for Sheriff; my coin decided that Nitestorm was the better candidate.

[e]: Edited because 'the' =|= 'that'. [Typo correction]


I think we all can agree that the village is a much safer place thanks to that coin. Treasure it, and always trusts its wise judgement (unless it goes against me, then you should just melt it for scrap). :flail:

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 16:03:03

Hellheart wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:That pretty clearly specifies that the only thing a lynched Sheriff can do before dying is nominate his successor.

(( It means that he's Sheriff, and then he is lynched. Nominating a successor is a Sheriff "action," just like choosing the result of a tied lynch is a Sheriff "action." If he has time to nominate a successor, he has time to choose who should get lynched. ))

Sphenodont wrote earlier that a lynched Sheriff would ONLY be able to conduct two "official" actions, neither of which was breaking a tie (which is clearly an "official" act).

Therefore, sphenodont's most recent statement contradicts his earlier statement. That's his right as GM, but that doesn't make it any less of a rule change.

If you think otherwise, then you need to conduct a self-diagnostic on your logic boards.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4206
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Feb 2014, 16:05:19

Ozymandias wrote:Sphenodont wrote earlier that a lynched Sheriff would ONLY be able to conduct two "official" actions, neither of which was breaking a tie (which is clearly an "official" act).

Therefore, sphenodont's most recent statement contradicts his earlier statement. That's his right as GM, but that doesn't make it any less of a rule change.


The tiebreaker part of the Sheriff role was in prior to game's start.

What you see as a contradiction might have just been an honest mistake?

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Hellheart » 04 Feb 2014, 16:07:36

Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:That pretty clearly specifies that the only thing a lynched Sheriff can do before dying is nominate his successor.

(( It means that he's Sheriff, and then he is lynched. Nominating a successor is a Sheriff "action," just like choosing the result of a tied lynch is a Sheriff "action." If he has time to nominate a successor, he has time to choose who should get lynched. ))

Sphenodont wrote earlier that a lynched Sheriff would ONLY be able to conduct two "official" actions, neither of which was breaking a tie (which is clearly an "official" act).

Therefore, sphenodont's most recent statement contradicts his earlier statement. That's his right as GM, but that doesn't make it any less of a rule change.

If you think otherwise, then you need to conduct a self-diagnostic on your logic boards.

Rebuttal: The bolded portion of your statement does not appear anywhere in the post you originally quoted, from Sphenodont.

Continuation: My logic boards are perfectly functional. You are quoting an answer that was contingent on the Sheriff winning the lynch vote cleanly. The question of a tie was only posed after that statement was made.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 16:13:58

Food for thought, the inferior canine brain clearly isn't as capable as a human brain in terms of higher level thinking. Perhaps lapses in thinking of otherwise known cunning individuals may be indicative of this...

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 16:14:12

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:The tiebreaker part of the Sheriff role was in prior to game's start.

So was the double vote, yet spheno clearly ruled that the new Sheriff's lynch vote does not count double today.

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:What you see as a contradiction might have just been an honest mistake?

Whatever it was, it's still a change in the stated rules.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 16:25:09

Hellheart wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:Sphenodont wrote earlier that a lynched Sheriff would ONLY be able to conduct two "official" actions, neither of which was breaking a tie (which is clearly an "official" act).


Rebuttal: The bolded portion of your statement does not appear anywhere in the post you originally quoted, from Sphenodont.

That's because it's not a quote, it's a summary of what sphenodont wrote:

sphenodont wrote:Sheriff vote happens first, so if you were to win and were lynched, as well, your first official act would be to nominate your successor.

And then the second would be to hang yourself.

His FIRST official act (emphasis mine) is to nominate a successor.

His NEXT act (emphasis, once again, mine) is to hang himself.

So clearly the Sheriff winning the lynch occurs BEFORE (not a quote) the Sheriff actually assumes the office of the Sheriff.

Therefore, the lynch tie breaker must have ALREADY (again, not a quote) been determined.

Ozymandias wrote:If you think otherwise, then you need to conduct a self-diagnostic on your logic boards.

Hellheart wrote:Continuation: My logic boards are perfectly functional. You are quoting an answer that was contingent on the Sheriff winning the lynch vote cleanly. The question of a tie was only posed after that statement was made.

I see no indication of any "contingency" in the GM's initial response.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Hellheart » 04 Feb 2014, 16:32:38

sphenodont wrote:Sheriff vote happens first, so if you were to win and were lynched, as well, your first official act would be to nominate your successor.

And then the second would be to hang yourself.

Query: So it is your contention that when making this initial post, sphenodont also had in mind the possibility that the Sheriff was tied for the lynch at the time and lost that tie?

Continuation: This then begs the question: why would sphenodont then contradict himself?

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 16:36:59

Hellheart wrote:
sphenodont wrote:Sheriff vote happens first, so if you were to win and were lynched, as well, your first official act would be to nominate your successor.

And then the second would be to hang yourself.

Query: So it is your contention that when making this initial post, sphenodont also had in mind the possibility that the Sheriff was tied for the lynch at the time and lost that tie?

I have no idea what he had in mind. I simply said that I see no indication of any "contingency" in the GM's initial response.

Hellheart wrote:Continuation: This then begs the question: why would sphenodont then contradict himself?

Perhaps he didn't realize that he was contradicting himself.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Hellheart » 04 Feb 2014, 16:43:40

(( I'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be given the question he was initially responding to, but further arguing over this is pointless so I'll wait for sphenodont to set you straight. ))

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4351
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby sphenodont » 04 Feb 2014, 16:45:36

I screwed up by allowing the No Sheriff vote in the first place, and scrambling to make sense of what should be a relatively straightforward role, due to first day timing wonkiness.

Ozy has the right of it, and I'd prefer the simul-Sheriff/lynch not get any perk other than naming his successor, but I was trying to rationalize the timing of it.

So screw it. Ozy's point stands, and the Sheriff doesn't get to break ties if he's also lynched along with his election.

(Also Ozy, you didn't retract your Sheriff vote for Furin, so technically that still stands.)

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 16:48:50

sphenodont wrote:I screwed up by allowing the No Sheriff vote in the first place, and scrambling to make sense of what should be a relatively straightforward role, due to first day timing wonkiness.

Ozy has the right of it, and I'd prefer the simul-Sheriff/lynch not get any perk other than naming his successor, but I was trying to rationalize the timing of it.

So screw it. Ozy's point stands, and the Sheriff doesn't get to break ties if he's also lynched along with his election.

Thanks for clarifying that.

sphenodont wrote:(Also Ozy, you didn't retract your Sheriff vote for Furin, so technically that still stands.)

And thanks also for pointing that out. Fixed.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 16:55:50

LYNCH
Mister E. Meat : 4 : DastardlyOldMan, Omega, necklessone, dferrantino
Nitestorm : 4 : Visigoth, FurinMirado, Clearasday, Ravebomb
stigmata : 4 : Hellheart, Smirker, Ryvvn, Ozymandias
Admetus : 3 : rekard, Iron Clad Burrito, Rictus
Ozymandias : 3 : Nitestorm, Simple_Simon, stigmata
Clearasday : 2 : 7-zark-7, Augenvonsauron
Omega : 2 : Mister E. Meat, Admetus
BlindSniper83 : 1 : San
RaveBomb : 1 : Meta4
Simple_Simon : 1 : BlindSniper83
No vote recorded (2) : Aldax, twdog

SHERIFF
Nitestorm : 9 : Nitestorm, 7-zark-7, Iron Clad Burrito, Augenvonsauron, Smirker, Ravebomb, stigmata, dferrantino, Rictus
Clearasday : 6 : DastardlyOldMan, Omega, necklessone, Rekard, Ozymandias, FurinMirado
Admetus : 3 : Hellheart, Ryvvn, Admetus
FurinMirado : 2 : Clearasday, Mister E. Meat
Ozymandias : 2 : Visigoth, Simple_Simon
No Sheriff : 1 : Meta4
RaveBomb : 1 : twdog
Simple_Simon : 1 : BlindSniper83
No vote recorded (2) : Aldax, San

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Hellheart » 04 Feb 2014, 17:00:20

(( Boo! Can I change my lynch to sphenodont? ))

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby rekard » 04 Feb 2014, 17:01:35

I like that we have several bandwagons for the lynch. It will probably be useful in 4-5 days.

Would be better if we had more wagons for the sheriffhood, but what can be done if people do what they gotta do.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4351
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby sphenodont » 04 Feb 2014, 17:08:53

A little less than two hours to EOD. My vote totals jibe with Ozy's.

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3709
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Admetus » 04 Feb 2014, 17:22:06

I still believe Nitestorm is just messing around regarding hunter claims. The ambiguity is useful as pertains to wolf maul choice, but if it comes time down the road to vote him out of office, it's going to be a pain that he got Sheriff at all.

Damn your two-party system. Why don't we do this Sheriff vote with instant-runoff elections or something? Clearasday for Lesser Evil Sheriff.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby rekard » 04 Feb 2014, 17:33:53

I don't think anyone believes Nitestorm is a hunter. He always does that, so people like ignore it or don't care.I think that people are voting for him cuz of random and it's better to have him mauled by wolves than themselves. Being sheriff is a maul magnet either way. And he insists on being sheriff.

At the same time, there are too many votes on him, which obviously leads to wolves vote. If Nitestorm is human, then for wolves, voting him is almost the 2nd best choice than voting No Sheriff, since people don't trust him much.

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3709
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Admetus » 04 Feb 2014, 17:37:33

I'd actually guess he will not be mauled for a bunch of reasons.

User avatar
Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
Posts: 648
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:32:16
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León, México

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Aldax » 04 Feb 2014, 17:54:49

Almost missed the vote!

hmm, let's see what can I do... Lynch Admetus

Sheriff CAD
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 17:57:49

Why does no one ever listen to a thing I say? Is this the story of the boy who cried Ozymandias wolf all over again? :cry:

A hunting we shall go, a hunting we shall go...

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby twdog » 04 Feb 2014, 17:57:55

lynch hellheart
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 17:59:39

Admetus wrote:I still believe Nitestorm is just messing around regarding hunter claims. The ambiguity is useful as pertains to wolf maul choice, but if it comes time down the road to vote him out of office, it's going to be a pain that he got Sheriff at all.

Damn your two-party system. Why don't we do this Sheriff vote with instant-runoff elections or something? Clearasday for Lesser Evil Sheriff.


Since when do I mess around? In my head, I'm serious about everything. Clearly this is some wolf ploy to sow dissension and confusion amongst our ranks! :o

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 18:01:33

Admetus wrote:I'd actually guess he will not be mauled for a bunch of reasons.


Perhaps they fear what will happen if they do.......

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 18:02:55

rekard wrote:I like that we have several bandwagons for the lynch. It will probably be useful in 4-5 days.

Would be better if we had more wagons for the sheriffhood, but what can be done if people do what they gotta do.


I have to respectfully disagree, its better if I'm the Sheriff, for reasons I'd like not to divulge (involves corruption, going power mad, and general debauchery).

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4351
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby sphenodont » 04 Feb 2014, 18:28:03

Thirty-two minutes to go, with a four-way lynch tie where none of the four lynch-leaders are voting for one another.

If they aren't asleep, I would hope to see some more voting...

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3709
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Admetus » 04 Feb 2014, 18:40:50

I could, but I've never had to make that kind of pick before. I might have picked Ozy, but we all know he'll be available to the deadline, would vote for me, and then I'd have to pick someone else anyways.

edit - since he doesn't hide his online status, I can see he's right there ready to prove me right. ;)

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 18:45:22

Admetus wrote:I could, but I've never had to make that kind of pick before. I might have picked Ozy, but we all know he'll be available to the deadline, would vote for me, and then I'd have to pick someone else anyways.

edit - since he doesn't hide his online status, I can see he's right there ready to prove me right. ;)


I'm surprised you haven't learned by now that he is always here and always watching you. Especially when you sleep. :shock:

And you wonder why I am so wary of him.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 18:47:52

SHERIFF
Nitestorm : 9 : Nitestorm, 7-zark-7, Iron Clad Burrito, Augenvonsauron, Smirker, Ravebomb, stigmata, dferrantino, Rictus
Clearasday : 8 : DastardlyOldMan, Omega, necklessone, Rekard, Ozymandias, FurinMirado, Admetus, Aldax
Admetus : 2 : Hellheart, Ryvvn
FurinMirado : 2 : Clearasday, Mister E. Meat
Ozymandias : 2 : Visigoth, Simple_Simon
No Sheriff : 1 : Meta4
RaveBomb : 1 : twdog
Simple_Simon : 1 : BlindSniper83
No vote recorded (1) : San

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2621
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Omega » 04 Feb 2014, 18:52:54

Admetus wrote: Clearasday for Lesser Evil Sheriff.


If you think CAD is ever the lesser of two evils, you haven't been paying attention.

I, nevertheless, stand behind my vote for him!

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3709
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Admetus » 04 Feb 2014, 18:55:06

I'm going to decline to change and pick a winner. Unless someone pushes me up further.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Hellheart » 04 Feb 2014, 18:55:13

sphenodont wrote:Thirty-two minutes to go, with a four-way lynch tie where none of the four lynch-leaders are voting for one another.

If they aren't asleep, I would hope to see some more voting...

(( I would not be surprised to see all of them hold off their votes. If I'm human, I'd rather let the 4-way tie ride and save my vote to counter a wolf that tries to save himself at the last second. Only wolves truly fear a 25% chance of death on Day 1.

Well, Power Roles might as well, but I might take my chances as a human power role as well. ))

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4206
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Feb 2014, 18:57:34

A 4 way tie? Damn, should I break it?

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 18:57:48

Hellheart wrote:
sphenodont wrote:Thirty-two minutes to go, with a four-way lynch tie where none of the four lynch-leaders are voting for one another.

If they aren't asleep, I would hope to see some more voting...

(( I would not be surprised to see all of them hold off their votes. If I'm human, I'd rather let the 4-way tie ride and save my vote to counter a wolf that tries to save himself at the last second. Only wolves truly fear a 25% chance of death on Day 1.

Well, Power Roles might as well, but I might take my chances as a human power role as well. ))


Meh, how often do I save myself in a tie? I roll the dice like a real man playing Russian Roulette!

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4206
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Feb 2014, 18:58:58

Mister E. Meat for lynch, because I don't want to see Nitestorm hang himself.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Feb 2014, 18:59:57

Lynch Nitestorm

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Feb 2014, 19:00:09

Omega wrote:
Admetus wrote: Clearasday for Lesser Evil Sheriff.


If you think CAD is ever the lesser of two evils, you haven't been paying attention.

I, nevertheless, stand behind my vote for him!


It hurts me that you even consider me evil. I'm chaotic, insane, and even eccentric, but certainly not evil. :cry:

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4206
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 01 - And a Great Place to Hang Your Guilty, Too!

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Feb 2014, 19:07:33

IDK where Sphen is, but we are past the appointed time. Locking this on his behalf.

Quick, Robin... to the F5 thread!


Return to “The Village Green”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest