Day 07: The Tightening Noose

The centerpiece of our idyllic community. Just ignore the reddish-brown stains on the pavement...
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 07: The Tightening Noose

Postby necklessone » 11 Feb 2014, 16:11:33

Clear to me:
necklessone

Clear to everyone:
BlindSniper83
DastardlyOldMan
Omega

Leaning Human:
Aldax - His votes and posts aren’t that useful so we go back to his receiving consecutive wolf votes on Day 3 (though they were separated by 12 hours). It was still early so it’s likely that stigmata was still hopeful to avoid the ICB/stigmata conflict that hadn’t quite solidified. So he gets human cred through the actions of known wolves.
Furin - Asked Ozy to seer San. Voted in tandem with AVS 2-4 and would be the fourth consecutive dferrantino wolf vote Day 2. Asking for a wolf to be seered seems very human. Vote history is perhaps neutral leaning towards wolfy, but I think a wolf Furin who tried to sacrifice San when they were already a wolf down would have established more distance from wolf wagons.
Mister E. Meat - Victim of attempted ICB assassination. Early stigmata vote day 2, first San vote yesterday. Could be heavy wolf deception, voting history leans human.

Neutral:
CAD - First person I saw on day 3 who connected rekard’s maul to his vote for ICB the previous day. This is why I followed him onto ICB; it seemed strange to maul the previous GM night 2 without a reason. A plus to his humanity from my perspective. Also voted AVS day 4. Votes place him around neutral to leaning human.
Hellheart - He’s nothing if not consistent. On stigmata days 1-3 (including an immediate stigmata vote day 1). Then twdog days 4-5 and and Augie yesterday. I don’t think any of the AVS votes once he and San are tied provide a lot of human credibility since it was likely to be a wolf/wolf wagon again. Day 1 could easily be a vote he expected to give credibility later that he couldn’t move without looking suspicious, but following it up on day 2 is worth something. I could easily see Hellheart as a wolf, but he’s neutral for now.
Meta4 - :shrug: It could be a wolf ploy. We have time to lynch him if people want. I can almost guarantee the wolves aren’t going to maul him if he’s human and do us a favor.
Rictus - His voting history is very close to mine, as Omega noted. Day 1 he votes for a non-wolf, I vote for a likely non-wolf. Day 2 we’re both on Stigmata and his vote is pretty dangerous, putting stigmata over ICB late (though with an Ozy snipe still pending). Day 3 we both keep ICB in danger. There’s some human cred in starting Day 6 on AVS. I’m going to go with neutral, leaning human.
Visigoth - Off in the weeds days 1-3, but he does come back to put San in danger Day 4 (though with an Ozy snipe pending). He sticks with the San vote through Day 6. There’s some human credibility in it, but I’m still neutral.

Leaning wolf:
Ryvvn - Gives stigmata a third vote day 1 when Nitestorm and MEM were already at four votes; it puts a wolf in some danger when Ozy follows up with a Stigmata vote. Day 2 he’s on ICB after ICB is in no danger. Day 3 he’s back on stigmata with a late vote. Day 4 is Rictus (joined by Meta4) and day 5 and 6 he’s a singleton vote on me. He’s on a wolf the first three days, but the only time he’s actually casting a vote that is guaranteed to be dangerous to a wolf is Day 3 when the choice was one wolf wagon or another and his vote was for the wolf less likely to survive another day.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 11 Feb 2014, 16:12:12

Hellheart

Cad doesnt seem wolfy to me
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 11 Feb 2014, 16:16:38

New page vote total.

Clearasday : 5 : Penalty x2, FurinMirado, Ryvvn, Hellheart
Hellheart : 2 : Meta4, BlindSniper83
Aldax : 1 : Mister E. Meat
Ryvvn : 1 : necklessone

No vote recorded (6) : Aldax, Clearasday, DastardlyOldMan, Omega, Rictus, Visigoth

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 16:22:44

necklessone wrote:Day 1 could easily be a vote he expected to give credibility later that he couldn’t move without looking suspicious, but following it up on day 2 is worth something. I could easily see Hellheart as a wolf, but he’s neutral for now.

My Day 1 vote gives me zero credibility in any role whatsoever. If I'm not in danger, I'm voting Stigmata unless I truly believe he's a power role human that's getting wolf-wagoned. But the Pratchett game where he was clearly the Librarian was definitely an anomaly.

Ryvvn - Gives stigmata a third vote day 1 when Nitestorm and MEM were already at four votes; it puts a wolf in some danger when Ozy follows up with a Stigmata vote.

This is the one thing that had me leaning heavily human on Ryvvn, simply because this vote forced ICB to make a really wolfy snipe vote.

That is the only thing he's done that I would count as human evidence, however, and his contributions have trended downward as the game goes on so I'm not comfortable clearing him from posts either. But other players have done wolfier things up to this point, and I don't think I'd lynch him over CAD or Meta4.

EDIT: That Day 3 vote is definitely worth noting. I read his posts leading up to that vote and the vote itself as wolf-Ryvvn, but Stigmata ended up being a wolf.

EDIT2: Clarified below, but since ICB is also a wolf that wolfy read on the posts matters again. Stigmata was the one they wanted to die there.
Last edited by Hellheart on 11 Feb 2014, 16:39:17, edited 2 times in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 16:24:35

Neckless thinking I'm the most wolfy candidate right now has me wanting to push him a third day in a row, which I would if I didn't feel I was the one voting for a more wolfy player. I tend to be an easy wagon once it picks up a little steam regardless of which side I'm on, which has me leaning toward Neckless as wolf again, since as I previously stated (and, no, I don't expect blind belief in my honesty anymore) I am human this game.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 16:28:27

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced. There has to be a wolf on twdog. Has. To. Be.

So, Retracted (f. Rictus) today.

What about Necklessone?

Neckless tomorrow.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 16:28:39

Ryvvn wrote:Neckless thinking I'm the most wolfy candidate right now has me wanting to push him a third day in a row, which I would if I didn't feel I was the one voting for a more wolfy player. I tend to be an easy wagon once it picks up a little steam regardless of which side I'm on, which has me leaning toward Neckless as wolf again, since as I previously stated (and, no, I don't expect blind belief in my honesty anymore) I am human this game.

I don't remember that post. I'd consider that solid human evidence since if you lied then you'll have zero belief in your honesty.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 16:29:49

Hellheart wrote:his contributions have trended downward as the game goes on so I'm not comfortable clearing him from posts either.

Kindly explain this statement?

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 11 Feb 2014, 16:35:31

Hellheart wrote:
necklessone wrote:
Ryvvn - Gives stigmata a third vote day 1 when Nitestorm and MEM were already at four votes; it puts a wolf in some danger when Ozy follows up with a Stigmata vote.

This is the one thing that had me leaning heavily human on Ryvvn, simply because this vote forced ICB to make a really wolfy snipe vote.

That is the only thing he's done that I would count as human evidence, however, and his contributions have trended downward as the game goes on so I'm not comfortable clearing him from posts either. But other players have done wolfier things up to this point, and I don't think I'd lynch him over CAD or Meta4.

EDIT: That Day 3 vote is definitely worth noting. I read his posts leading up to that vote and the vote itself as wolf-Ryvvn, but Stigmata ended up being a wolf.

If he were the fourth vote on Day 1 it would read as more human to me, but it's Ozy who actually puts Stigmata in danger and leads to ICB's snipe.

And I'm reluctant to give anyone human credibility for voting to kill Stigmata day 3. When someone is in lynch danger on the first few days of the game, they're almost always killed to help analyze the early game. With stigmata taking on votes for the third day in a row, as a wolf I would have cut my losses and made sure he died.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 16:38:09

Ryvvn wrote:
Hellheart wrote:his contributions have trended downward as the game goes on so I'm not comfortable clearing him from posts either.

Kindly explain this statement?

I'm sorry Ryvvn, we know everything you've been through and we all really hope you enjoyed your ski trip. I think you're a great player, you've been making an excellent number of posts, and you've paid a lot of attention to the game. But recently it just seems like your posts have a lot more fluff than substance, although you probably have thought otherwise. Perhaps you're just thinking on a higher level than everybody else, but your fixation on darling little Neckles Necklessone is making me a little uncomfortable although I'm sure your intentions have been pure.

Pre-Post EDIT: I worded that part incorrectly, Neckless. That's how I felt at the time, but then ICB was a wolf too and that wolfy feeling makes sense again.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 11 Feb 2014, 16:48:15

Blindsniper83 wrote:Hellheart

Cad doesnt seem wolfy to me

Do you realize you're voting with Meta4? WITH. META4. Christ man, pull yourself together.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Feb 2014, 16:48:31

Omega wrote:The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced. There has to be a wolf on twdog. Has. To. Be.

So, Rictus today.

What about Necklessone?

Neckless tomorrow.

If I'm a wolf, I'm certainly playing the long game. I killed stigmata (along with you) and got AVS out of nowhere.

Ok. So Hellheart and FurinMirado get free-passes in your book?

(PS - I'm not a wolf. But you know that.)
Charming, to the last.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 16:48:51

((that sounded completely dismissive, in a totally shitty way, of my particular playstyle and ability to contribute, which I feel is on par with how I'm able to contribute every game; also that first line made no sense and was condescending))
Last edited by Ryvvn on 11 Feb 2014, 17:24:19, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 16:49:07

(accidental double post)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 16:51:52

Rictus wrote:(PS - I'm not a wolf. But you know that.)

What does this mean? He's the un-counterclaimed Witch. He can't be a wolf. How does he know that?

I don't think the wolves have cast a vote yet. More than half the unconfirmed players are in wagon danger and NOBODY knows where DOM is going to vote. Changing their votes if they run into a pressure situation is going to look wolfier than simply waiting.

This means that I'm starting to waffle on Meta4. If he's a wolf, he never makes it to the end, and his random voting today is doing the wolves no favors at all. The remaining wolf would have already been pushing Meta4 for human credibility.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 16:53:47

Hellheart wrote:

What does this mean? He's the un-counterclaimed Witch. He can't be a wolf. How does he know that?

I would point out that I also claimed who I was going to kill and delivered on such claim. ;)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 16:55:25

Ryvvn wrote:((that sounded completely dismissive, in a totally shitty way, of my particular playstyle and ability to contribute, which I feel is on par with how I'm able to contribute every game; also that first line made no sense and was condescending))

(( You did ask me to do it kindly and I like wordplay. So I took my response and made it much kinder. It was not meant in any way to be insulting, it was meant solely to be funny.

You were a great player last game and you've played well this game regardless of your role. I just didn't like the consecutive Necklessone votes and I'd expect you to be floating some odd theories with deeper reasoning than you have. ))

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 11 Feb 2014, 16:59:02

The more I look at FurinMirado the less I'm sure about him. It's just that stack on Day 2 that has me questioning which side he's on. He GM'd the game where Ozymandias pushed that mass vote so entirely possible that he remembered it and tried to use it to try the long game with it. Still, a high risk gambit. If I move him to more neutral I'm now wondering if Clearasday is the right pick or not. His vote did break the tie of a big group of people at 2 votes including himself with the only two unknowns being himself and Mister E. Meat.

Think I'm going with Hellheart again. He keeps talking about how he's going to be mauled any day now yet at best he'll live another four days. It feels manipulative just like when he colored in his name in blue.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 11 Feb 2014, 16:59:59

Hellheart wrote:I don't think the wolves have cast a vote yet. More than half the unconfirmed players are in wagon danger and NOBODY knows where DOM is going to vote. Changing their votes if they run into a pressure situation is going to look wolfier than simply waiting.

You aren't kidding. I've bolded and colored about ten different names here, and I keep finding something and deleting it.

I'm at the point where I'm looking at who-gives-more-information than who-feels-wolfy, because I keep bouncing on the wolf vibes. I'll figure out something by EOD, but I'm in no hurry to toss a vote out.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 17:01:17

Visigoth wrote:The more I look at FurinMirado the less I'm sure about him. It's just that stack on Day 2 that has me questioning which side he's on. He GM'd the game where Ozymandias pushed that mass vote so entirely possible that he remembered it and tried to use it to try the long game with it. Still, a high risk gambit. If I move him to more neutral I'm now wondering if Clearasday is the right pick or not. His vote did break the tie of a big group of people at 2 votes including himself with the only two unknowns being himself and Mister E. Meat.

Think I'm going with Hellheart again. He keeps talking about how he's going to be mauled any day now yet at best he'll live another four days. It feels manipulative just like when he colored in his name in blue.

FINALLY.

Third vote on me, putting me in judgement range if CAD is a wolf and DOM decides to lynch me instead. If CAD flips wolf I know who the last wolf is.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Feb 2014, 17:08:08

I'm getting to the point where most of the 9 remaining unconfirmed players have good arguments for and against wolf-status.

I will put my vote on Ryvvn.

I felt he was leaning human on my Day 5 analysis, but even as I posted that I noted he was trending down towards leaning wolf. It seems like he's lately been hiding out away from the action.

Day 4, a tentative push on me.
Day 5, 6, single votes over on necklessone.
Charming, to the last.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 11 Feb 2014, 17:12:34

Visigoth wrote:The more I look at FurinMirado the less I'm sure about him. It's just that stack on Day 2 that has me questioning which side he's on. He GM'd the game where Ozymandias pushed that mass vote so entirely possible that he remembered it and tried to use it to try the long game with it. Still, a high risk gambit. If I move him to more neutral I'm now wondering if Clearasday is the right pick or not. His vote did break the tie of a big group of people at 2 votes including himself with the only two unknowns being himself and Mister E. Meat.

No one's going to be mauled while there are confirmed humans to kill, unless Meta4's a wolf - in which case, I'd guess that the other wolf gets mauled :D

Does anyone (blindsniper, Meta4) have a legit case against HH? I have by no means cleared him, but he's not high on my wolf-list right now. I'm just not seeing any real valid reasons for the votes, so right now our options are CAD or HH, neither of which I particularly like (and CAD's penalty votes are going to make it difficult to bounce him down that list). Even if CAD is not a wolf, does he buy us some information when we color his name in? Otherwise, I'm more inclined to just clear some of the muddle and get rid of Meta4, or go after Visigoth (who's generally very difficult to pull from analysis, so - let's be honest - he's eventually got to go).

Remember, we only need to get one more wolf, and then we can vote "No Lynch" for the rest of the game and let the last-wolf-standing try to dodge the hunter :lol:

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Feb 2014, 17:15:00

Omega wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

I would point out that I also claimed who I was going to kill and delivered on such claim. ;)

I'm not implying Omega is a wolf. He's a witch. I think he's a human, just like I've been listing him since day 5, for clearly human vote plays. Nothing hidden about it.

DOM: I have a case against HH, but I wasn't going to chase it until we're down to one wolf.
Charming, to the last.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 17:15:05

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Otherwise, I'm more inclined to just clear some of the muddle and get rid of Meta4, or go after Visigoth (who's generally very difficult to pull from analysis, so - let's be honest - he's eventually got to go).

I'm fine with this. That 3rd vote goes both ways - if Visigoth is a wolf, then CAD is the last wolf. If you want to take that route and we can get a couple more voters, I'll do it.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 17:15:58

See, DOM, I don't think we do.

Sure, he's on Nitestorm on day 1 and ICB on Day 3, but other than that, he's on singleton and doubleton votes.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 11 Feb 2014, 17:16:37

DastardlyOldMan wrote:

No one's going to be mauled while there are confirmed humans to kill, unless Meta4's a wolf - in which case, I'd guess that the other wolf gets mauled :D

Does anyone (blindsniper, Meta4) have a legit case against HH? I have by no means cleared him, but he's not high on my wolf-list right now. I'm just not seeing any real valid reasons for the votes, so right now our options are CAD or HH, neither of which I particularly like (and CAD's penalty votes are going to make it difficult to bounce him down that list). Even if CAD is not a wolf, does he buy us some information when we color his name in? Otherwise, I'm more inclined to just clear some of the muddle and get rid of Meta4, or go after Visigoth (who's generally very difficult to pull from analysis, so - let's be honest - he's eventually got to go).

Remember, we only need to get one more wolf, and then we can vote "No Lynch" for the rest of the game and let the last-wolf-standing try to dodge the hunter :lol:

Oh damn, I completely forgot about the hunter! Maybe we'll get lucky and when they maul a confirmed Human it will turn out one of them is the hunter. :lol:

If you vote for Meta4 or Visigoth I'll move with you for the sake of Human solidarity. So long as HH doesn't end up lynched. I find that bandwagon really sketchy.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 17:19:52

That's 4 votes for Visigoth, which is enough even if CAD snipes me. I'm definitely up for it now if DOM makes the call.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 17:24:30

Hellheart wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:((that sounded completely dismissive, in a totally shitty way, of my particular playstyle and ability to contribute, which I feel is on par with how I'm able to contribute every game; also that first line made no sense and was condescending))

(( You did ask me to do it kindly and I like wordplay. So I took my response and made it much kinder. It was not meant in any way to be insulting, it was meant solely to be funny. ...))

((Understood, and though I was only mildly offended -- was really just pointing out how it sounded, and missed the joke -- I still retract my previous statement.

...well, my previous previous statement, as the previous statement is in itself a retraction and not the retraction I want to make now.))

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 17:27:29

Also, while I don't have any crazy scenarios to concoct for why Neckless "deserved" my votes, everyone here knows I go on instinct, and my gut still tells me him... but CAD seemed the right call for today.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 17:31:20

Clearasday : 5 : Penalty x2, FurinMirado, Ryvvn, Hellheart
Hellheart : 3 : Meta4, BlindSniper83, Visigoth
Ryvvn : 2 : necklessone, Rictus
Aldax : 1 : Mister E. Meat
Rictus : 1 : Omega

No vote recorded (3) : Aldax, Clearasday, DastardlyOldMan

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 17:31:50

Look at that, Rictus & Necklessone, together again.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 11 Feb 2014, 17:33:22

Listen, what a man and a llama do on their own bandwagon is no business of anyone else.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Feb 2014, 17:33:32

Omega wrote:Look at that, Rictus & Necklessone, together again.

Then lynch me early so you still have time to find the wolves.
Charming, to the last.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 17:35:52

necklessone wrote:Listen, what a man and a llama do on their own bandwagon is no business of anyone else.

That... was not my accusation, but, thanks for that...

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 11 Feb 2014, 17:37:09

Rictus wrote:DOM: I have a case against HH, but I wasn't going to chase it until we're down to one wolf.

Brief summary? I checked to make sure his voting record wasn't *too* perfect (he singleton'd off on twdog on Day 4 after pursuing stigmata until that point, but otherwise, he's followed the general flow), but I could definitely see the consideration that he's playing the lone-wolf survivor. I'm not getting that feel from him. Just want to check, since I don't particularly like him as a candidate today, but he's collecting votes, so someone does.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 17:41:16

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
Rictus wrote:DOM: I have a case against HH, but I wasn't going to chase it until we're down to one wolf.

Brief summary? I checked to make sure his voting record wasn't *too* perfect (he singleton'd off on twdog on Day 4 after pursuing stigmata until that point, but otherwise, he's followed the general flow), but I could definitely see the consideration that he's playing the lone-wolf survivor. I'm not getting that feel from him. Just want to check, since I don't particularly like him as a candidate today, but he's collecting votes, so someone does.

I don't even think the wolves consider me a good candidate. Blindsniper put the 2nd vote on me and I was the only guy at 2 votes. Doublevoting this late is insanely suspicious, but they can't just give up and let a wolf die.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Feb 2014, 17:48:45

DOM, I don't have the details here, but a lot of it is tone related. Plus a lot if little things: Visigoth has mentioned his post coloring, and several times he's dropped a line into a post that clears a wolf (San) or implicates a human. Also, for all his effort, he hasn't found a wolf since stigmata.

But like I said, I didn't want to pursue it until we've found the other wolf. I've got him around 4 or 5 out of 9 players.

I will say that if you already suspected HH, his jump over to AVS yesterday looks pretty suspicious.
Charming, to the last.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 17:50:02

Rictus wrote:

I'd love to help push this, but I feel Omega chose the wrong of the two of you....

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 17:50:37

I made the same coloring mistake last game as a human, except Zark was a wolf and I colored him blue so he didn't care. I thought that was funny.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 11 Feb 2014, 17:59:30

If Aldax doesn't show up in the next hour, we're going to lose him as well. I'm seriously debating making the meta-play and just lynching him to save ourselves losing an extra (probably) villager today. Of course, he'll be the hunter.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 11 Feb 2014, 18:08:37

Yeah, I'm moving that direction. It's cheap, but retracted-was-Aldax is also sitting on the end of the Admetus bandwagon on Day 1, opposite stigmata, and honestly - if he hadn't shown up for two days, if I were a wolf, I would've been trying to sacrifice him as well on penalty-vote day. It's entirely plausible that he is a wolf, and we need to clear that lack of vote record.
Last edited by DastardlyOldMan on 11 Feb 2014, 18:54:29, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 18:09:42

DastardlyOldMan wrote:If Aldax doesn't show up in the next hour, we're going to lose him as well. I'm seriously debating making the meta-play and just lynching him to save ourselves losing an extra (probably) villager today. Of course, he'll be the hunter.

I'm seriously considering outright betting my life on the probability that CAD and Visigoth are the last two wolves. Not a pro-Villager move because I'm not certain, but I can't see any other combination being right under the assumption that if Meta4 was a wolf, he would've been sacrificed by the other wolves for credibility at this point.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 18:11:44

Ryvvn wrote:
Rictus wrote:

I'd love to help push this, but I feel Omega chose the wrong of the two of you....

Necklessone, then?

Happy to do him today. Let me know.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 18:13:21

Omega wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Rictus wrote:

Necklessone, then?

Oh, so you were just jealous of Rictus. And the duck, probably.

Why didn't you just hop on the bandwagon with them? You never know, maybe they'd let you join in.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 11 Feb 2014, 18:15:30

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Yeah, I'm moving that direction. It's cheap, but Aldax is also sitting on the end of the Admetus bandwagon on Day 1, opposite stigmata, and honestly - if he hadn't shown up for two days, if I were a wolf, I would've been trying to sacrifice him as well on penalty-vote day. It's entirely plausible that he is a wolf, and we need to clear that lack of vote record.

I don't understand this. Isn't he facing a WOG if he doesn't vote today?

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 18:17:55

FurinMirado wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:Yeah, I'm moving that direction. It's cheap, but Aldax is also sitting on the end of the Admetus bandwagon on Day 1, opposite stigmata, and honestly - if he hadn't shown up for two days, if I were a wolf, I would've been trying to sacrifice him as well on penalty-vote day. It's entirely plausible that he is a wolf, and we need to clear that lack of vote record.

If we lynch him, we lose him and a maul. If he's human, we're only down 2.

If we don't, and he's wogged, we lose him, lynchee and maul. Potentially 3 humans.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 11 Feb 2014, 18:19:28

I'm not moving to anyone other than Visigoth.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 11 Feb 2014, 18:20:12

Omega wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Rictus wrote:

Necklessone, then?

DOM may be right about us having to remove Aldax today, but I guess me moving to Necklessone helps that potentially happen anyways.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 11 Feb 2014, 18:25:11

Omega wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:

If we lynch him, we lose him and a maul. If he's human, we're only down 2.

If we don't, and he's wogged, we lose him, lynchee and maul. Potentially 3 humans.

Purposefully lynching a Human just doesn't seem right. We should at least try to lynch someone we think is likely to be a Wolf. What happens if he shows up 1 minute before deadline to submit a vote? Then we lynch him for nothing. Too late to turn back.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 11 Feb 2014, 18:31:21

I'll jump to necklessone with you Ryvvn.

Necklessone

If it's not him, it must be Rivtus...

Return to “The Village Green”