Day 5: Limbs

"We have nothing to fear except ourselves. We are unholy, awful people. Fear ourselves with silence. Look down, Night Vale. Look down and forget what you've done." -Town Motto
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 5: Limbs

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 11:47:43

Current Vote Tally for Page 2:

Nitestorm - 2 - Clearasday, That PJ
stigmata 2.0 - 2 - rekard, meta4
That PJ - 2 - Smirker, Nitestorm
BlindSniper83 - 1 - Ryvvn
fuzzmz - 1 - Penalty

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 28 Feb 2014, 12:18:30

In any case, I may be unable to get on later tonight before 9:00 PM EST, so I will give my potential final list of most likely wolves, in no particular order:

Clearasday
That PJ
DastardlyOldMan
Hellheart

I can assure everyone this list was determined as objectively as possible, and a great deal of thought was put into it. Follow through with it, and human victory will most assuredly not be assured! :flail: :flail: :flail:

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Feb 2014, 12:37:20

Oh wow, Admetus. You've got to be kidding me. If you didn't change your wolf game much, you've given us a free Seer peek on several players.

I went over his posts in the first 8 days of the wolfing game. My spoiler has the links to the posts instead of quotes followed by an explanation what those posts mean in context. You are free to check my work, and you probably should because his wolf play had no subtleties whatsoever.

He only hard-defended wolves, he soft-defended humans for half a day at most, he only pushed humans and often pushed several at one time, he cast off-wagon votes on humans if all of the leading wagons were human, and he only voted for wolves when any other vote would ruin his human credibility...and even then, he did so under mild protest.

[+] Admetus votes, pushes, and defenses in The Wolfing Game, Days 2-8
---

Subject: Day 2: Cage Match

Admetus says that it's unlikely that a wolf voted for Ozy. wolf-Dferrantino voted for Ozymandias on Day 1.

Admetus says that if there is a wolf (singular) in FurinMirado's wagon, it's one of the early voters. There were 6 voters for FurinMirado on Day 1. The first 3 voters are human. The 4th and 5th votes are wolves.

---

Subject: Day 5: Anything could be inside!

Admetus looks at human-rekard upon request. He finds several possible wolf motivations for rekard's votes and behavior, but declines to vote for him that day - not because he thinks rekard is human, but because "I feel like I wouldn't give him a fair shake without trying to get some distance again."

---

He casts a singleton on rekard late in the day. ALL of the wagons with more than one vote are human.

---

After getting a ton of flak for casting a singleton, he moves it to Omega. He says "I think we're choosing between humans, though. I'll just lead off tomorrow with my vote for Rekard." This is the first time he's said anything about the humanity of those bandwagons - it's been 5 days and he has yet to defend a human.

---

Subject: Day 6: Feed the Flames!

Pushing for the lynch of San - the Vigilante Seer who stole wolf-Okaros' Vig Shot and then used it to shoot a human.

---

Subject: Day 6: Feed the Flames!

He casts a mid-day vote for wolf-twdog after ICB claims Jailer because he caught twdog in a lie. Then twdog claims Wolf Vigilante, and much fun was had.

---

Subject: Day 7: The Shocking Truth about twdog

This is the day Ozy gets slammed with a gajillion bonus votes to overcome his -3 vote coupon. Admetus casts an early vote on San to try to get a human bandwagon going, but switches to Ozymandias an hour before EOD for the human credibility. Ozymandias technically could have survived the day if Admetus didn't switch at all, and would have survived the day if Admetus had switched to a competing wagon. Admetus really has no choice here, though - voting for anyone other than Ozy would look horribly filthy when Ozy flips wolf.

Also notably, Smirker and Ozymandias have been clashing since Day 5 or Day 6. Smirker is a human in this game.

---

Subject: Day 8: P-PPoPV

He poked human-redead and human-Ionitor at the start of the day, and has a very soft-push of Ionitor while pushing redead harder. human-Nitestorm and human-Ionitor are the two lead wagons when he makes this post, which is suddenly a very soft and noncommittal defense of a human, followed by a vote on an off-wagon because the lead wagons are human again.

---------ENDOFSPOILER

He's probably not playing the exact same way as a wolf this time around, but I'm reading his posts in this game and comparing them and I honestly don't think he deviated from that much at all.

Remember this Day 2 post from Admetus before Zark takes his Vig shot? If this were The Wolfing Game, this is wolf-Admetus laying down early cover for wolf-Zark. It literally could have been nothing else.

Subject: Day 2: Goldfish

Admetus wrote:I'm concerned about this promotion last night. Can I even say that? Am I going to get "detained for questioning?"

We've been told there's no promise that the Sheriff will deputize replacements, nor re-authorize existing deputies, but this one got replaced in a hurry. I just can't imagine the Sheriff would even consider giving his blessing to a furry interloper.

(( The suggestion that the new Vigilante could be a wolf after losing both a human Seer and a human Vigilante sounds absurd. Either that's an exaggeration for dramatic effect, or perhaps all dying, unspent Vigilantes will be replaced this way, and it was the rules which were the misdirection. But either way, I don't expect FurinMirado will want to clarify... ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Feb 2014, 12:48:35

And with that to back me up...I really hope you're a wolf, Smirker, because if Admetus/Ozymandias/whoever were metagaming this really hard then they could have set you up to take an analytical human down with you. But I'll gladly walk into that trap since my days are numbered anyway.

If Smirker's a wolf I'm virtually certain that Zark is also a wolf.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Feb 2014, 12:54:21

Hellheart wrote:Oh wow, Admetus. You've got to be kidding me. If you didn't change your wolf game much, you've given us a free Seer peek on several players.

(SNIP)
Hellheart then wrote:He's probably not playing the exact same way as a wolf this time around, but I'm reading his posts in this game and comparing them and I honestly don't think he deviated from that much at all.

Remember this Day 2 post from Admetus before Zark takes his Vig shot? If this were The Wolfing Game, this is wolf-Admetus laying down early cover for wolf-Zark. It literally could have been nothing else.

Subject: Day 2: Goldfish

Admetus wrote:I'm concerned about this promotion last night. Can I even say that? Am I going to get "detained for questioning?"

We've been told there's no promise that the Sheriff will deputize replacements, nor re-authorize existing deputies, but this one got replaced in a hurry. I just can't imagine the Sheriff would even consider giving his blessing to a furry interloper.

(( The suggestion that the new Vigilante could be a wolf after losing both a human Seer and a human Vigilante sounds absurd. Either that's an exaggeration for dramatic effect, or perhaps all dying, unspent Vigilantes will be replaced this way, and it was the rules which were the misdirection. But either way, I don't expect FurinMirado will want to clarify... ))

Very interesting. I agree with your research, but not your conclusion. My thought (part of me shooting Ozy, in fact) was that Admetus was laying down cover for Ozy. Ozy was talking about being visibly online at the end of the day "to defend himself". I laid out my reasons while voting for Admetus on day 3.

Subject: Day 3: Potholes

7-zark-7 wrote:Like Ozy, the man never fired a shot, yet killed untold masses with his Baconator. This is not his story. This is the story of (color=#FF0000)(b)Admetus(/b)(/color)

Generally speaking, a detail oriented player like you doesn't miss that he's regurgitating the logic of his target. What are you trying to hide, Hellheart?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Feb 2014, 13:01:24

TLDR;

7-zark-7's day 3 argument that Hellheart just lifted as his own wrote:I suspect Admetus was straight man to Ozy, setting him up to be the successor to their fortunate-for-arsenio-hall-fans maul of MEM. He could "prove his humanity" by acting in his own self defense near end of day if someone sniped him & handwave away anything more than an outing from Mem's real successor (Me, I did not start the game as a Vig) without answering if he started as a regular or had the special olympics thrust upon him

Given that Hellheart quoted part of this post later, I know he read it. (I did misquote that it was MEM who was the early vig, when in fact it was Hellheart, but you're changing the subject)

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Feb 2014, 13:09:50

7-zark-7 wrote:TLDR;

7-zark-7's day 3 argument that Hellheart just lifted as his own wrote:I suspect Admetus was straight man to Ozy, setting him up to be the successor to their fortunate-for-arsenio-hall-fans maul of MEM. He could "prove his humanity" by acting in his own self defense near end of day if someone sniped him & handwave away anything more than an outing from Mem's real successor (Me, I did not start the game as a Vig) without answering if he started as a regular or had the special olympics thrust upon him

Given that Hellheart quoted part of this post later, I know he read it.

More in a bit,

7z7

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, the scenario you describe either does nothing for Ozymandias or outright kills him. If I follow you correctly, you're saying that Admetus was laying cover for Wolf-Vigilante Ozymandias, who had been a Vigilante since the start of the game, and that you're vanilla-human-turned-human-Vigilante Zark.

Let's say that Wolf-Vigilante Ozymandias shoots a human on Day 2 or Day 3, following your line of logic. In order for Admetus' cover to work, Ozymandias must then claim that he received my Vig at the start of Day 2. In your scenario, Ozymandias can never even insinuate this. Admetus' whole speech is effectively useless because Ozymandias looks like a plain old Vigilante.

We already know that you are the one who received my Vig at the start of Day 2 because you stated it quite clearly. If Ozy does attempt to use that post by Admetus for cover, your immediate response is to shoot Ozymandias because you know he's a liar. I assume you're not going to try to argue otherwise.

Is your argument that both Ozymandias and Admetus missed this huge, glaring flaw in that plan? The way I see it, the only player that post from Admetus can possibly help is the player who actually received the Vig shot.
Last edited by Hellheart on 28 Feb 2014, 13:34:32, edited 1 time in total.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 13:33:49

Current Vote Tally:

stigmata 2.0 - 3 - rekard, meta4, 7-zark-7
fuzzmz - 1 - Penalty
Smirker - 1 - stigmata 2.0

Now I have to run to the store before the crowds. Big winter storm coming. Try not to vig each other until I get back.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 Feb 2014, 13:52:10

Seeing you discuss about day 2, I remember that Admetus switched his vote off Smirker to doom dferrantino then. If Smirker is a wolf, that switch can make sense, although a bit too obvious. It also sounds contradictory since Admetus was trying to lay it thick on Smirker just to switch off him at the end of Day 2. And wolves make those contradictory mistakes.

Now, if Smirker is a wolf, that could render Day 3 sort of moot for analysis if three wolves were the top leads. And Smirker refrained from.voting both wolves too. It could have been a ploy to just put wolves at the top. The doubt would be to know if that was a plan from the start or if they decided to cut their losses near the end when people began to vote for wolves. Though that's only the case if Smirker is a wolf.

Hmmm. It makes sense but seems a bit simple or too much fail from Admetus wolf play.

fuzzmz
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby fuzzmz » 28 Feb 2014, 14:38:27

What... what happened? The last thing I remember I was going to check out the new underground railway that popped up all over town and once I got off people start telling me that I've been missing for a day? The whole ride took only 4 minutes, and I think I saw stigmata 2.0 (redacted) Ryvvn talking to some shadowy creatures.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 28 Feb 2014, 14:49:17

I think we're all getting trapped in a Vizzini loop here. Half the votes I'm seeing are conspiracy-theory. Smirker could be a wolf because he looks really human, but that's a ploy! 7Z7 shot a wolf, so he must be a wolf building up credibility! blindsniper shot a human, so he must be a wolf not building up credibility!

I'm going with Occam's Razor.

sphenodont has yet to vote for a wolf, and considering how many wolves we've had in the top wagons, that's saying something. You had to work pretty hard to not vote on a wolf on Day 3 and Day 4.

stealth edit: Interesting retraction, fuzzmz. Did the wolves tell you to change targets five minutes after you voted?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 28 Feb 2014, 14:56:55

Nitestorm or Smirker dying would be more ideal to me than Hellheart dying yet again. Which is why I'm sticking with my vote for now. I can't stand anyone posting that many emoticons in any game as a human. I may get on later in the night but I'm not entirely sure, so if there is a vigilante waiting in the wings, could you shoot now for GMT folks?

Also Nitestorm if you want me to move off of you it might help if you didn't just revenge vote That PJ.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 Feb 2014, 15:01:04

Ugh. Ok, PJ, you're around for another half hour, figure out something constructive to do with your vote.

Not going to be around for EOD tonight--at least, not in a post-able condition, I'll be reading from my phone, probably. I'll try to figure out something to do in the next half hour, or panic and not and leave my vote where it is. Again. Though I'd rather not because it seems few people share my suspicion of Nite, or at least do not feel it is a pressing need to address tonight. Which is cool.

Been reading all of the analysis today, and it's very interesting, but I'm not really any closer to making up my mind. If anything, the truest thing I read is the suspicion that the wolves are analytical players--or some of them are--which would explain why all of this chatter just looks like a jumble of circular thinking. Lack of a real bandwagon seems to support our general indecision.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 28 Feb 2014, 15:08:18

In my experience just ignore the whole 'the wolves are analytical personalty' type things. Some people shoot way higher than necessary. Our purpose is not to philosophise about the temperaments of the wolves, but to kill them. Anything else is smoke and mirrors and distraction, and right now there are quite a few players around that excel at smoke and mirrors.

Unrelatedly, I'm tempted to switch to DOM after that exclamation mark in his last post but I'd still prefer to see what the Nitestorm votes cause. DOM also becomes useful if he's a human nearer to endgame as he's not shy of talking. As regards to everyone else, it seems there's a whole lot of talking and not a whole lot of moving.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 15:21:08

Current Vote Tally:

stigmata 2.0 - 3 - rekard, meta4, 7-zark-7
Ryvvn - 1 - fuzzmz
Smirker - 1 - stigmata 2.0
sphenodont - 1 - DastardlyOldMan
fuzzmz - 1 - Penalty

Stigmata 2.0...we made him stronger, faster but could not make him lynch-proof...

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Feb 2014, 15:30:30

Hi Hellheart, you're looking mangy,
Hellheart wrote:We already know that you are the one who received my Vig at the start of Day 2 because you stated it quite clearly.

Agreed so far
Hellheart wrote:If Ozy does attempt to use that post by Admetus for cover, your immediate response is to shoot Ozymandias because you know he's a liar. I assume you're not going to try to argue otherwise.

Emphasis is mine & I think this is where there is a disconnect. I should advise I briefly considered shooting Admetus instead, & voted on him previously using the same argument you're trying to turn my way. I went for Ozy instead based on gut instinct, and because of the two, Ozy is the greater threat. I also suspect Ozy would not claim Admetus as a supporting argument, but let the established post have it's influence, & handwave away any attention he gained. I'm trying to play a more instinctual game. I blame the sliced roast beef, but your changing the subject.

I believe we both agree that Admetus was laying cover for a wolf vigilante. It's entirely possible you're poking me to see how I react. But your counter when I do gives me pause:
Hellheart wrote:Is your argument that both Ozymandias and Admetus missed this huge, glaring flaw in that plan? The way I see it, the only player that post from Admetus can possibly help is the player who actually received the Vig shot.

The bottom line is we're looking for 3 more wolves, & something about your reusing already published logic feels wrong. Apologies if you turn out to be human after all.

More in a bit,

7z7

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 28 Feb 2014, 15:34:02

Ya know, I trusted 7Z7 last game, and it took me places. I'm about to run off to volleyball, so I may not even see the result of this until close to or after EOD, but fuck it.

Nothing personal here, but I haven't had a cigarette in six days now. I'm past the point where I'm pissed off at the world, and just down to the point where I'm pissed off at the pieces of the world that I have any interaction with. The Chantix (even the name of the shit sounds like something cultists hand out with the Kool-Aid) isn't helping matters much - makes it a little easier not to light up, but adds on a healthy dose of fuck-with-sleep-cycles. The e-cig that I'm using is the equivalent of giving a starving man a picture of a hamburger and wishing him well.

Fur? Fangs? Regeneration? Super-Strength? You've got nothing on the rage of a man in full nicotine-deprivation. It takes 90% of my willpower not to punch the nearest wall, and I'm seeing everything through a haze of nervous energy.
--
You want to know my secret? I'm always angry.
--
Didn't we already do this? It seems like we already did this. I'm sure of it - we already killed this guy off. Why'd he come back? Or did he? This is Night Vale. Maybe he never left. Maybe they killed me that first day, and this is just a trauma-induced version of hell. Dunno, but I'm sick of holding back. I was given this power, was it for a reason?
Smirker wrote:So, les[sic] try and be cautious whom we submit to the tender mercies of the sheriffs secret police, m'k?

I'm tired of being cautious and careful.
FurinMirado wrote:Now I have to run to the store before the crowds. Big winter storm coming. Try not to vig each other until I get back.

Sorry.
--
vig-strike on Hellmata

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 28 Feb 2014, 15:34:29

Clearasday wrote:Nitestorm or Smirker dying would be more ideal to me than Hellheart dying yet again. Which is why I'm sticking with my vote for now. I can't stand anyone posting that many emoticons in any game as a human. I may get on later in the night but I'm not entirely sure, so if there is a vigilante waiting in the wings, could you shoot now for GMT folks?

Also Nitestorm if you want me to move off of you it might help if you didn't just revenge vote That PJ.

Oh come on, you've known me long enough to know whats going to happen when you make statements like that. Do we really want to go down this road? Well its too late to turn back now. Remember this is all your fault....

:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 15:42:01

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Ya know, I trusted 7Z7 last game, and it took me places. I'm about to run off to volleyball, so I may not even see the result of this until close to or after EOD, but fuck it.

Nothing personal here, but I haven't had a cigarette in six days now. I'm past the point where I'm pissed off at the world, and just down to the point where I'm pissed off at the pieces of the world that I have any interaction with. The Chantix (even the name of the shit sounds like something cultists hand out with the Kool-Aid) isn't helping matters much - makes it a little easier not to light up, but adds on a healthy dose of fuck-with-sleep-cycles. The e-cig that I'm using is the equivalent of giving a starving man a picture of a hamburger and wishing him well.

Fur? Fangs? Regeneration? Super-Strength? You've got nothing on the rage of a man in full nicotine-deprivation. It takes 90% of my willpower not to punch the nearest wall, and I'm seeing everything through a haze of nervous energy.
--
You want to know my secret? I'm always angry.
--
Didn't we already do this? It seems like we already did this. I'm sure of it - we already killed this guy off. Why'd he come back? Or did he? This is Night Vale. Maybe he never left. Maybe they killed me that first day, and this is just a trauma-induced version of hell. Dunno, but I'm sick of holding back. I was given this power, was it for a reason?
Smirker wrote:So, les[sic] try and be cautious whom we submit to the tender mercies of the sheriffs secret police, m'k?

I'm tired of being cautious and careful.
FurinMirado wrote:Now I have to run to the store before the crowds. Big winter storm coming. Try not to vig each other until I get back.

Sorry.
--
vig-strike on Hellmata

VIG SHOT CONFIRMED

Hellheart/Stigmata 2.0 - Vig Shot - Resident

((narration to come))

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 15:49:04

This just in. Stigmata was hauled away by the Sheriff’s Secret Police. After extensive interrogation it was determined that he is not part of the mysterious group bent on our town’s destruction. He does, however, have a great idea for a television show involving a chemist that turns to making meth. Yeah right, like that would ever work, that must be the grade 9 interrogation talking.

Stigmata - Vig Shot - Resident

Edit: For a minute there I put the name of the Vig and not the name of the victim. Stigmata was a Resident. DOM is either a Werewolf Vigilante or Resident Vigilante.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 Feb 2014, 15:53:03

Hmm. Not good. I always wonder with Hellheart if he can be a wolf or not.

On the other hand, this brings the vigs number to three. Interesting.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 15:55:39

Current Vote Tally:

Ryvvn - 1 - fuzzmz
fuzzmz - 1 - Penalty

Votes for Hellheart/stigmata 2.0 have been automatically retracted.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Feb 2014, 16:38:29

rekard wrote:Hmm. Not good. I always wonder with Hellheart if he can be a wolf or not.

Indeed. Very sorry Hellheart.

I'm not sure I like 3 vigilantes, but my judgement is not what it was on day 2. retracted, was Blindsniper83 - were you a natural born wolf^h^h^h^h vigilante or did you inherit the job?

More (bloodrain) in a bit,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 28 Feb 2014, 17:38:26, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 Feb 2014, 16:41:58

That makes 3 humans voting for Smirker on day 3. Although he did a first vote on Visigoth on day 1. That might mean something.

He and sphenodont both refrained from voting from wolves on day 3 and were rather more expressive about not voting for the other two wolves. Smirker by retracting and sphenodont by voting on Smirker.

Sphenodont retracted at the last minute for a throwaway vote on day 2, alluding not thinking dferr was a wolf, which is tough to say if it's barely day 2.

Hmm.

Smirker. This should be interesting.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 28 Feb 2014, 16:46:59

7-zark-7 wrote:
rekard wrote:On the other hand, this brings the vigs number to three. Interesting.

I'm not sure I like 3 vigilantes, but my judgement is not what it was on day 2.

So, it seems I was right earlier on the # of Vigis.

I will check back when I can; but prepping for a trip tomorrow and have to go get a kid soon. :P

*shrug* I was hoping someone else would earn another sundae today. But, it seems not to be. I'll ponder as I do the pickup. should be around before EOD.

But, lets hold off on more sniping people. this has not been going well the last couple of times and you're only helping the enemy.

Personally, I feel like the number of wolf vigis is not equal to the number of resident ones. while Ozy went down I do think it's possible one of the wolves got promoted; but with the timeframe so short we likely only have 2 vigis left (presuming they were reloaded).
Last edited by Smirker on 28 Feb 2014, 16:52:11, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 Feb 2014, 16:49:47

7-zark-7 wrote:
rekard wrote:Hmm. Not good. I always wonder with Hellheart if he can be a wolf or not.

Indeed. Very sorry Hellheart.

I'm not sure I like 3 vigilantes, but my judgement is not what it was on day 2. Blindsniper83 - were you a natural born wolf^h^h^h^h vigilante or did you inherit the job?

More (bloodrain) in a bit,

7z7

It can go either way. Furin specified there would be more vigs than normal from the start. 1 wolf vig (Ozy) and 3 human vigs seem balanced enough, but 2 and 2 also works, as a day vig is dangerous for a wolf. Them having 2 vigs could mean 2 wolf deaths if not handled correctly. If there is a 5th or 6th vig, a 2nd wolf vig becomes much more expected.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 28 Feb 2014, 16:52:03

FFS, Hellheart was not in any way being detrimental to the town. Yes he talked an awful lot, but he was prompting discussion and he was actively investigating people. Had he been a wolf, we would have still got plenty of information out of him. Now we get nothing. Please give me a vigilante shot soon almighty Nightvale God, I will shoot straight. You really should have shot Blindsniper DOM, I don't understand how you could be a resident and not shoot the other suspicious vigilante. The only reason would be to hide in the vigilante's from him.

You've also successfully taken Hellheart out which has changed round the vote totals, which I don't like. He was going to be lynched anyway, why would you shoot him.

Nitestorm, I haven't forgotten those emoticons, but DastardlyOldMan has done some really detrimental things today.

a note: If any of you vigilante's get reloaded, shoot one of the ones that hasn't killed a wolf for god's sake. That's the most effective way to help the town currently. 3(maybe more) resident vigilante's is entirely overpowered and it is very likely one wolf vigilante remains.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 Feb 2014, 16:56:54

Posting via mobile. For the record: it sucks. But figure I should act on all this new Intel and try to save myself.

Blindsniper
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 28 Feb 2014, 16:58:38

DastardlyOldMan wrote:sphenodont has yet to vote for a wolf, and considering how many wolves we've had in the top wagons, that's saying something.

Twenty, Eight, One, Twenty, Nineteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Twenty, Twenty, Eighteen, Twenty-one, Five.

Nine, Twenty-two, Five, Two, Five, Five, Fourteen, Twenty-two, Fifteen, Twenty, Nine, Fourteen, Seven , Six, Fifteen, Eighteen, Twenty-five, Fifteen, Twenty-one.

[+] decode
That's not true
I've been voting for you!
And I'll continue to, too!

DastardlyOldMan

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 28 Feb 2014, 17:03:06

Zark, switch to DOM, I can entirely see Blindsniper's vigilante as a human mistake, but I can't visualise it occuring the same way for DOM. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Blind's vigilante shot looks almost more human than yours does, by the fact that it is so ridiculously short, to the point, and he happily seems to do a 180degree turnaround straightaway after. I'm good at reading vigilante's I'd say, and Blind is the most human of you three.

I'd like to see a response from DOM to his own vigilante before I tell people to move to him, but I really need to go to bed in a second, so I wanted to get this in now.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 28 Feb 2014, 17:04:30

There's a time for thinking and a time for action! And this, my friends, is no time for thinking!

DastardlyOldMan.
Charming, to the last.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Feb 2014, 17:06:33

Holy shitsnacks, what are you people doing.

I mean, I get home in time to find my soccer teams uniforms jacked up but I can't call them for another half hour, so I unbox and root my new nexus 7, and you guys go and kill Hellheart... again... only to find he's human... again.

Oy gevalt.

So I think the answer is:
EITHER Smirker OR Sphen

I'm going to go back to Smirker and see if it sticks. If he's human, then sphen's a wolf and I'll start looking hard at DOM, and Sniper vs. Zark.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 28 Feb 2014, 17:11:38

Я могу с уверенностью сказать, что знаю сам, чтобы быть человеком, так, чтобы листья Zark или DOM как волков, или как я человека дружинников, но есть ощущение, что второй волк Виг выстрел по-прежнему скрыты.

голосовать на Ryvvnрассуждений на так быстро победившей меня, и хорошо, если он умрет, больше времени, чтобы пить, ив использовать мою пользу

[+] english

(OOC) now to try FF14 online, co worker got it for me to try
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 28 Feb 2014, 17:14:32

Away for the night all, can't post anymore.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 Feb 2014, 17:17:06

Current Vote Tally:

BlindSniper83 - 3 - Ryvvn, Zark, ThatPJ
Dastardlyoldman - 3 - Clearasday, sphenodont, Rictus
Smirker - 2 - rekard, Iron Clad Burrito
Ryvvn - 2 - fuzzmz, Blindsniper83
fuzzmz - 1 - Penalty

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Feb 2014, 17:18:44

Reading through Hellheart's notes as we speak (sorry HH - pours out some curly fries for the dead).

The irony of this quote is not lost on me, when Hellheart wrote:I think I just developed the longest Excel function ever created. It uses Factions to add color code to the voting tallies for up to 32 players. Let's see if it works - and Zark will be happy to know that I am not colored blue this time.

:(
the Gospel According to Hellheart wrote:
[+] Day 1
ICB - 2 - rekard, Ozymandias
Visigoth - 2 - Smirker, DOM
dferrantino - 2 - Ryvvn, sphenodont
Hellheart - 2 - ICB, That PJ
Simple_Simon - 2 - MEM, Blindsniper
Blindsniper - 2 - Simple_Simon, Zark
Stigmata - 1 - Hellheart
sphenodont - 1 - dferrantino
Ozymandias - 1 - Nitestorm
Omega - 1 - San
Admetus - 1 - Omega
fuzzmz - 1 - Meta4
DOM - 1 - Admetus
San - 1 - fuzzmz
Rictus - 1 - Visigoth

[+] Day 2
dferrantino - 4 - ICB, DOM, CAD, Smirker
CAD - 3 - Penalty, Ozymandias, Meta4, dferrantino
Smirker - 3 - Simple_Simon, That PJ, Ozymandias, Admetus, Zark
Ozymandias - 2 - Nitestorm, Omega, Smirker
Stigmata - 2 - Penalty, Rictus
Blindsniper - 2 - rekard, Admetus
Rictus - 1 - Penalty, sphenodont
Simple_Simon - 1 - Smirker, Visigoth
Zark - 1 - San
That PJ - 1 - Ryvvn
Ryvvn - 1 - fuzzmz
twdog - 1 - Penalty
fuzzmz - 1 - twdog
DOM - 1 - sphenodont
rekard - 1 - Blindsniper
Visigoth - 0 - Admetus
ICB - 0 - dferrantino
Nitestorm - 0 - Ozymandias

[+] Day 3
Admetus - 6 - Ryvvn, Blindsniper, Visigoth, Zark, Nitestorm, rekard
Visigoth - 6 - DOM, Meta4, fuzzmz, ICB, Admetus, Rictus
Smirker - 4 - San, Simple_Simon, Hellheart, sphenodont
Blindsniper - 2 - twdog, Smirker
Nitestorm - 1 - That PJ
sphenodont - 0 - rekard
That PJ - 0 - Hellheart, Nitestorm
CAD - 0 - Admetus
ICB - 0 - Nitestorm

[+] Day 4
Blindsniper - 4 - DOM, twdog, Zark, rekard, Simple_Simon, Rictus
Admetus - 4 - Meta4, Nitestorm, Ryvvn, rekard
rekard - 3 - Hellheart, That PJ, Admetus
Meta4 - 3 - sphenodont, Blindsniper, Smirker, CAD
CAD - 2 - Penalty, Penalty
DOM - 1 - rekard, Blindsniper
Smirker - 1 - ICB
sphenodont - 0 - Admetus
Hellheart - 0 - Nitestorm

Day three becomes more interesting DOM vs Blindsniper, either one means two wolves on a wolf, but I'm still ~really~ wondering about the wall of blue on Smirker day 3. Rekard, what are your thoughts?

More in a bit,

7z7