Day 6: Billboard

"We have nothing to fear except ourselves. We are unholy, awful people. Fear ourselves with silence. Look down, Night Vale. Look down and forget what you've done." -Town Motto
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 6: Billboard

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 18:08:59

Cat got your tongue? If you hurry you might catch it. Welcome to Night Vale.

7-zark-7 has gone missing. He was seen earlier today high-fiving all of the arms growing directly out of the asphalt. When asked why, he simply replied, “they seem to really enjoy it”.

The Sheriff’s Secret Police, in coordination with a vague yet menacing government agency, would like to remind everyone that we are, in fact, looking for these so-called “Werewolves” and not just any citizen of our little burg. They suggest that if simply spying on your neighbors is not enough, then perhaps try sneaking in through an unguarded window and rifling through their things while they are away.

The City Council would like to remind everyone that we live on a tiny speck hurtling through an infinite void which, at best, does not care if we live or die. At worst, the void is inhabited by malevolent intelligences whose motivations can only be guessed but whose actions will likely result in horrible, screaming death for all human life.

These statements came after the announcement that Smirker confessed to being a “brony” but is definitely not a “Werewolf” which is actually not surprising since werewolves do not exist.

We are now hearing reports that 7-zark-7’s partially devoured body has been found hanging from a billboard that reads: “Subway: Eat Fresh”.
Well, that solves that mystery. The mystery of these strange, hairy visitors still remains. But remains do not stay buried for long, here in Night Vale. Sooner or later it all comes clawing to the surface. Dark earth under the nails and worms in its smile. Until then, good night, Night Vale, good night.

Smirker – Lynched - Resident
7-zark-7 – Mauled - Resident Vigilante

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 6: Billboard

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 18:10:57

Final Tally:

BlindSniper83 - 3 - Ryvvn, That PJ, Smirker
DastardlyOldMan - 3 - Clearasday, sphenodont, Rictus
Smirker - 3 - rekard, ICB, 7-zark-7
Ryvvn - 2 - fuzzmz, BlindSniper83
sphenodont - 1 - DastardlyOldMan
That PJ - 1 - Nitestorm
fuzzmz - 1 - Penalty

Did Not Vote: meta4

((Meta4 did vote for stigmata 2.0 so he will not be penalized.))

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 18:13:50

Day 6 does not end until 9pm EST on Sunday.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 28 Feb 2014, 19:14:16

I voted for Hellheart/Stigmata v2. My apologies if that wasn't clear.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 28 Feb 2014, 19:30:10

Meta4 wrote:I voted for Hellheart/Stigmata v2. My apologies if that wasn't clear.

It was clear, but when Hellheart/Stigmata v2 was shot I removed all the votes. But I'm not going to penalize anyone for not being around in time to switch votes because someone got shot. No worries.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 28 Feb 2014, 21:17:11

Are you kidding me?!

Subject: Day 5: Limbs wrote:
Hellheart wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Hellheart wrote:(( Ryvvn, I'd like your thoughts on Rictus, Zark, and either DOM or ICB. ))

I'll try to take a look but additional thoughts may have to wait for tomorrow morning/afternoonish, I'm pretty exhausted at this point (damn me for skipping my usual post work nap!)

(( What, no catnap? You must be exhausted.

I also want those names out in case I get shot (although I think one of those players is very likely to be human), but your thoughts on those players should give me at least a weak human or wolf lean.

What pegged you as human for me last game - other than your reaction to the Hunter claim and your general interactions with me - was your reasoning for the more complicated players. ))

Subject: Day 5: Limbs wrote:
Hellheart wrote:(( Well, since Ryvvn will be happy to disagree with me and I doubt people are going to piggyback off of my reads at this point, I might as well get it out there.

I have a strong human read on ICB and a weak human read on rekard. Either I or ICB should have a weak human read on Ryvvn by EOD.

I believe that 1-2 wolves are in {Rictus, Zark, DOM}, my "hidden wolf shortlist."

• Admetus flipping wolf means that Rictus has out-wolfed everyone in the last two days.
  • Zark's wolfishness depends on his posts today, as his posts thus far have not been up to human-Zark standards.
  • DOM is getting a lot of attention from the more experienced players, who have been right thus far.

I'm almost certain that 1, maybe 2, wolves are in {Smirker, That PJ, Nitestorm}. Admetus' flipping wolf makes Nitestorm look "better" (with a perfect voting record, as CAD points out below) and Smirker look wolfy as hell:

1. Admetus moves off of Smirker late on Day 2 and human-Dferrantino gets lynched.
  2. Since this probably only matters if I'm shot, I'll go ahead and say that on Day 3, the first 3 votes on Smirker are from known humans.
    • Two wolf wagons are pushed for half a day, yet Smirker gets no votes until EOD. No other wagon gets votes until EOD, either.

Which brings me back to Rictus. Rictus' late tying vote for Visigoth on Day 3 is a brilliant vote for a wolf to make because it makes rekard look filthy if Visigoth gets lynched. Rictus was around for the start of Day 4 where he posted this little ditty about rekard, and then he's gone until his near-EOD vote.

Rictus wrote:
rekard wrote:[SNIP super-long quote]

Given current shenanigans of the last games, it wouldn't surprise me if we again got wolves on wolves, so it gives doubt.

The lord of light is inquiring about DOM.

You don't sound like a cat...

This sounds like a caught mouse trying to point out how juicy other mice are.

Rictus not casting a vote there, even though it puts rekard at an early 2, is very odd. Rictus likes to poke at players, IIRC. It was obvious to me that he'd do another vote-and-run, but the length and target of that EOD post is also very odd: I expected a short post with a vote for rekard, but he makes a long post with a vote for Blindsniper. He spent a lot less time on the post that tied two wolves.

Rictus' vote for Blindsniper instead of rekard prompted me to insist that rekard either switch his vote to Admetus or justify keeping his vote on Blindsniper.

So, what the fuck, do I go with my gut and sit on Blind, do I look at Rictus who Hellheart seemed to hard suspect here, or do I focus on DOM who I already suspected as being the wolf-on-wolf from Day 1, who gets mentioned in these quotes, and then who subsequently (and quite frankly seemingly out of character for DOM) shoots Hellheart who was probably beginning to make headway?

I guess having the long weekend ahead at least means I've got some time to mull over everything....

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 01 Mar 2014, 05:43:38

Getting rid of both Zark and Hellheart seems like such an incredibly poor Wolf move that I don't think it could've been planned. Zark and Hellheart were pushing hard at each other, and whoever was left standing would look deliciously wolfy. Mauling Zark implies leaving Hellheart to look bad, buying another precious day. Eliminating both just massively narrows the suspect pool. We can't even say "They were onto something!" because they clearly were not.

I can't fit DOM's shot into a wolf narrative. I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but it looks more like a colossally poor decision rather than a deviously wolfy one. Targeting Hell while he was in the lead? Silly. But I can sympathize with some of his frustration. But it would be a much worse plan if he was a wolf, and wolves generally have some other people to bounce these ideas off of. Killing Hellheart as a human is bad; killing him as a wolf when the plan was to maul Zark is really, really bad. And if they meant for Hell to stay at the top of that vote and take the lynch, it's a redundantly bad move, and brings unnecessary heat on a wolf.

So, I think DOM is human.

I do not think retracted: Blindsniper is human. That vigilante shot still stinks to high heaven, and the thought that he might get another... well, that'd be another reason for the wolves to go after Zark instead of Hellheart. If they got a reload, they might suspect that Zark also has one, and make the move to eliminate him rather than letting the debate between him and Hellheart go on. But even if he doesn't get a reload, he took a shot, nailed a non-suspect human (which up to that point was what the wolves were mauling), and the it just got quietly swept under the rug. So that's where my suspicions lead me first and foremost.

For the others? My best guess is sphenodont and... I don't know. Haven't pinned down a third wolf. Maybe it's time to look at voting history, like the people seem to do. Still not comfortable with Nitestorm, and fuzzmz raised some hackles with his immediate change to Ryvvn, but he doesn't give much text to analyze.

Rictus, rekard, Ryvvn, ICB, meta4, Clearasday... I don't know. I don't see a wolf there right now, but I'm not particularly good at finding them. Most of you have been helpful enough--or not actively detrimental--that I don't see any value in chasing down vague threads to find something suspicious.

We have some furry-looking friends, and I think we need to direct our attention at Blindsniper and sphenodont, in that order.

Mostly I lay all of this out in case a vig shot takes me after 'poking the Russian'.
Last edited by That PJ on 02 Mar 2014, 17:59:56, edited 1 time in total.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 01 Mar 2014, 11:05:41

That PJ wrote:Getting rid of both Zark and Hellheart seems like such an incredibly poor Wolf move that I don't think it could've been planned. Zark and Hellheart were pushing hard at each other, and whoever was left standing would look deliciously wolfy. Mauling Zark implies leaving Hellheart to look bad, buying another precious day. Eliminating both just massively narrows the suspect pool. We can't even say "They were onto something!" because they clearly were not.

I can't fit DOM's shot into a wolf narrative. I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but it looks more like a colossally poor decision rather than a deviously wolfy one. Targeting Hell while he was in the lead? Silly. But I can sympathize with some of his frustration. But it would be a much worse plan if he was a wolf, and wolves generally have some other people to bounce these ideas off of. Killing Hellheart as a human is bad; killing him as a wolf when the plan was to maul Zark is really, really bad. And if they meant for Hell to stay at the top of that vote and take the lynch, it's a redundantly bad move, and brings unnecessary heat on a wolf.

So, I think DOM is human.

I do not think Blindsniper is human. That vigilante shot still stinks to high heaven, and the thought that he might get another... well, that'd be another reason for the wolves to go after Zark instead of Hellheart. If they got a reload, they might suspect that Zark also has one, and make the move to eliminate him rather than letting the debate between him and Hellheart go on. But even if he doesn't get a reload, he took a shot, nailed a non-suspect human (which up to that point was what the wolves were mauling), and the it just got quietly swept under the rug. So that's where my suspicions lead me first and foremost.

For the others? My best guess is sphenodont and... I don't know. Haven't pinned down a third wolf. Maybe it's time to look at voting history, like the people seem to do. Still not comfortable with Nitestorm, and fuzzmz raised some hackles with his immediate change to Ryvvn, but he doesn't give much text to analyze.

Rictus, rekard, Ryvvn, ICB, meta4, Clearasday... I don't know. I don't see a wolf there right now, but I'm not particularly good at finding them. Most of you have been helpful enough--or not actively detrimental--that I don't see any value in chasing down vague threads to find something suspicious.

We have some furry-looking friends, and I think we need to direct our attention at Blindsniper and sphenodont, in that order.

Mostly I lay all of this out in case a vig shot takes me after 'poking the Russian'.

at work so no Russian for now,
im leaning towards DOM and i both being human and the wolf vig2 (if there is one) still holding his shot, i have yet to recieve another shot, and at this point in the game i wouldnt even shoot if i had a second shot (or still my first) due to lower numbers left, unless we had a seer to out a wolf target, so if you choose to lynch me do so, to add numbers to the wolves possibly winning

i will hold my reads until later tonight or mid day tomorrow, as i wanna keep my cards close, unless im gaurenteed dead
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 01 Mar 2014, 15:37:29

Blindsniper83 wrote:no Russian
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 01 Mar 2014, 18:32:37

Don't know what is going on, but do I ever? Maybe That PJ is a good placeholder for now, until I vote for someone else on a random whim. Oh do I love random whims!

On another note, it is probably not a good thing that we lost 2 more of our fellow humans. :shock:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 Mar 2014, 07:47:24

Thanks for mauling Zark, wolves. I was having difficulty reading him, and was getting ready to try to build a case. You at least made my job easier there.

Using my theory from yesterday, believing ALL wolves couldn't have been on the admetus/visi wagons on day 3, there should be at least one wolf in the group [Sphenodont, That PJ]. Maybe two, but I'm starting to think that's unlikely. The other two wolves would be in the voting for admetus and visi.

Now here's the thing about day 3. The killing votes were essentially landed by Nitestorm (for Admetus) and Admetus (for visi). The question is, did the wolves vote earlier, like a "safe" early vote (implying Ryvvn, Sniper, DOM, and Meta4) or were they done late, when the damage had already been done (implying rekard and rictus?)

Anyway, that last paragraph is just something to digest for a bit. I'm not prepared to pursue any of those people yet. I've expressed reservations about both sphen and pj over the course of the game, and at this moment I'm the only one I know to be human. I'll place a vote on sphen for the moment, and see how the day develops.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 02 Mar 2014, 07:56:52

After a flurry of activity:

BlindSniper83 - 1 - That PJ
sphenodont - 1 - Iron Clad Burrito
That PJ - 1 - Nitestorm

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 02 Mar 2014, 09:21:09

I have absolutely no clue who to vote for, so here is a placeholder vote for Iron Clad Burrito to keep things tied.

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 02 Mar 2014, 11:40:57

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Thanks for mauling Zark, wolves. I was having difficulty reading him, and was getting ready to try to build a case. You at least made my job easier there.

Using my theory from yesterday, believing ALL wolves couldn't have been on the admetus/visi wagons on day 3, there should be at least one wolf in the group [Sphenodont, That PJ]. Maybe two, but I'm starting to think that's unlikely. The other two wolves would be in the voting for admetus and visi.

Now here's the thing about day 3. The killing votes were essentially landed by Nitestorm (for Admetus) and Admetus (for visi). The question is, did the wolves vote earlier, like a "safe" early vote (implying Ryvvn, Sniper, DOM, and Meta4) or were they done late, when the damage had already been done (implying rekard and rictus?)

Anyway, that last paragraph is just something to digest for a bit. I'm not prepared to pursue any of those people yet. I've expressed reservations about both sphen and pj over the course of the game, and at this moment I'm the only one I know to be human. I'll place a vote on sphen for the moment, and see how the day develops.

Did you just thank the wolves? That is very suspicious behavior right there. Of course, it would be perfectly normal if they were your good friends and family...

Hmmm....... :ugeek:

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 Mar 2014, 12:04:48

Nitestorm wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Thanks for mauling Zark, wolves. I was having difficulty reading him, and was getting ready to try to build a case. You at least made my job easier there.

Did you just thank the wolves? That is very suspicious behavior right there. Of course, it would be perfectly normal if they were your good friends and family...

Hmmm....... :ugeek:

Don't bite the hand that thinks you might be human. IDK if you've had your rabies shot.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 02 Mar 2014, 12:52:01

Given those left, it's very likely 1-2 wolves voted for wolves on day 3, or otherwise the last 3 wolves would be PJ, sphenodont, and Clear, which is possible but I consider that unlikely.

PJ has been participative with posts that have proven that he is reading the boards and trying to deduce something out of the game. It can be iffy if he and sphen are both wolves since they both did a 2nd vote on a wagon on day 1. Given the spread of votes that day, it can be doubtful as it puts them on the spot. At the same time, it could have been an attempt to protect Visigoth by PJ after DOM voted Visigoth. If PJ is a wolf, it makes Nitestorm unlikely as a wolf due to the acvusations on him.

Also, if DJ is a wolf, it would make it unlikely for DOM , blindsniper or sphenodont to be a wolf or any two of them. Day 1 had sphen, PJ and DOM casting a 2nd wagon vote in that order. Ozywolf also did a 2nd vote on a wagon that day. How likely would it be for 3-4 wolves to start a wagon on day 1? It can be unlikely because they started the wagons late in the day, unless they expected for humans to defend themselves. Ozy showed a bit of incredulity to humans not doing that. Also DOM did the 2nd vote on Visi that day. So either he just voted or tried to be the lucky human who nabbed a wolf. Blindsniper did the 2nd vote on simple simon that day too.

For the above, I think DOM is less likely to be a wolf, although his vig shot was not accurate. Maybe having that vig factored into DOM saying he didn't know what to do in the first days. And well, Hellheart was looking wolfy (the price of being aggressive and innacurate) and on the way to a lynch.

Sphenodont could have tried to divert votes away from day 1 wolves with his day 1 dferrantino vote. And his arguments on other days can make sense to divert votes. He has been voting a bit late though, so it makes anything he posts suspicious. On the other hand, he has had a slight tendency to defend wolf buddies through arguments and votes and has survived as a wolf before due to a low post count. That's just past actions though, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Blind did a sort of revenge kill on twdog (who voted for him twice) I would say, which can be unjustified if that was the only suspicion. Although, he also seemed to be doing revenge voting a few times, which is not too helpful. In his favor though, he did vote for Admetus on day 2, but it was his only early vote of the game. Could have wolves told him to vote early for a wolf buddy? Who knows.

From DOM, sphenodont, Blind and PJ, I would say that at most 2 can be wolves at all, likely just 1 if there's a wolf there.

From the voters on wolf wagons on day 3, after DOM and Blind, Rictus can be a wolf as his votes have been a bit late and maybe a bit convenient. If he had voted for anyone other than Admetus or Visigoth it would have been bad. Also, if Blindsniper is human, voting Blind yesterday might have been to save Admetus by a bad excuse. But it could seem too obvious and maybe just tried to punish Blind.

Let's go for sphenodont for now. Let's see what others say.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Mar 2014, 14:01:06

Apologies, barely remembered that I'm supposed to vote over the weekend (something-something Banished, and suddenly it's 6am).

I've been going off the same basis as everyone else that we've got off-wolf votes on Day 3, where wolves were trying to avoid Visigoth and Admetus. sphenodont is feeling a bit more wolfy than PJ for today, although I'm fairly convinced there's a wolf hiding out elsewhere - fuzzmz/Meta4 or Ryvvn/Rictus.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 02 Mar 2014, 15:22:24

Sorry its been a busy weekend and I haven't had time to build the cases I really wanted to build. I think we should definitely not be listening to the people that want Sphenodont dead though. I'd rather not join in on the Blindsniper vote as out of the two Vig's I still believe DOM to be the wolf. Yesterday's Smirker lynch was not smart rekard and ICB, and this Spheno lynch is looking to me to be the same.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 02 Mar 2014, 15:28:01

2.5 Hours to Go:

sphenodont - 3 - Iron Clad Burrito, rekard, DastardlyOldMan
BlindSniper83 - 1 - That PJ
DastardlyOldMan - 1 - Clearasday
Iron Clad Burrito - 1 - meta4
That PJ - 1 - Nitestorm

Has Yet to Vote (5): Blindsniper83, fuzzmz, Rictus, Ryvvn, Sphenodont

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 Mar 2014, 15:37:43

Clearasday wrote:Sorry its been a busy weekend and I haven't had time to build the cases I really wanted to build. I think we should definitely not be listening to the people that want Sphenodont dead though. I'd rather not join in on the Blindsniper vote as out of the two Vig's I still believe DOM to be the wolf. Yesterday's Smirker lynch was not smart rekard and ICB, and this Spheno lynch is looking to me to be the same.

You were explicitly fine with it yesterday. Said you'd rather see Smirker or Nitestorm than Hellheart.

So, um, thanks for the guidance there.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 02 Mar 2014, 16:01:01

I am traveling and will not be at my destination until after EOD.

That PJ
Charming, to the last.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 02 Mar 2014, 16:20:15

DastardlyOldMan. If enough votes can be swung to That PJ, I'm okay with him going too. But DOM first.

rekard, you are wrong and are either a fool or a wolf.

ICB also agreed at one point that either Smirker or DOM was a wolf, and voted in accordance with testing that hypothesis. Yet, after finding one was a human, is completely abandoning that thought? Curious to me, at least. Another wolf, or are both he and rekard wolves?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 02 Mar 2014, 16:37:16

((I had intended to spend the last few hours of this day looking over things, so as to maybe place a better reasoned vote; unfortunately had a minor car accident leaving work -- I'm fine, just backed into a pole in a dark parking lot -- and now I'm pretty bummed out and totally not feeling this tonight, so...))

Sticking with my gut: Blindsniper

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 02 Mar 2014, 16:38:49

With about 1.5 hours to go:

BlindSniper83 - 2 - That PJ, Ryvvn
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - Clearasday, sphenodont
That PJ - 2 - Nitestorm, Rictus

Has Yet to Vote (2): Blindsniper83, fuzzmz

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 Mar 2014, 17:11:38

sphenodont wrote:
ICB also agreed at one point that either Smirker or DOM was a wolf, and voted in accordance with testing that hypothesis. Yet, after finding one was a human, is completely abandoning that thought? Curious to me, at least. Another wolf, or are both he and rekard wolves?

Something something new information, something something reevaluation.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 Mar 2014, 17:12:54

Though I will note that rekard has been agreeing with me a little too readily. But I may be paranoid.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 02 Mar 2014, 17:19:29

Well, when I turn out to be human, I hope they string you up next.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 02 Mar 2014, 17:25:57

I think Rictus and CAD are done for the night, so Ryvvn, Nitestorm, if you care to join me in a vote on DOM, you might regret it and we might kill a human. If you vote for me, you will regret it, since my death really gives little actionable intelligence and results in the loss of a human player.

If not, I'll vote defensively.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Mar 2014, 17:31:48

Sphen ill play your game, but im having a feeling that DOM is human so ThatPJ seems a more viable target
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 02 Mar 2014, 17:34:01

Just Under 30 Minutes:

That PJ - 3 - Nitestorm, Rictus, BlindSniper83
BlindSniper83 - 2 - That PJ, Ryvvn

Has Not Yet Voted (1): fuzzmz

Oh fuzzmz, where art thou?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 02 Mar 2014, 17:48:33

This is a time of doubt. What gives me noise about DOM right now are the votes he did for Visigoth in a sort of semi random fashion. If he's a wolf, he would be risking it somewhat. I am not sure of that.

Also, we are killing those who didn't vote for wolves on day 3. I wonder if we're making things too easy for the wolves. Vote logic points to sphen but seems a bit too basic. Hmmmm

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Mar 2014, 17:50:22

rekard wrote:This is a time of doubt. What gives me noise about DOM right now are the votes he did for Visigoth in a sort of semi random fashion. If he's a wolf, he would be risking it somewhat. I am not sure of that.

Also, we are killing those who didn't vote for wolves on day 3. I wonder if we're making things too easy for the wolves. Vote logic points to sphen but seems a bit too basic. Hmmmm

It's all new to me, either way. Not 100% confident about anything except that I'm no wolf.

Bad time to contemplate, though. 10 til deadline is time to commit.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 02 Mar 2014, 17:54:05

On a random whim, Nitestorm will just stick with his vote, as it appears we have a tie anyways. Or maybe I'll make a statement and just put someone in the lead. Choices, choices...

If I only had Ozymandias to vote for instead. :cry:

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 02 Mar 2014, 17:55:54

Just in case I'm mauled tonight, I just randomly think Rictus might be a wolf.

Just a random thought. :shock:

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 02 Mar 2014, 17:57:43

Clearasday wrote:Sorry its been a busy weekend and I haven't had time to build the cases I really wanted to build. I think we should definitely not be listening to the people that want Sphenodont dead though. I'd rather not join in on the Blindsniper vote as out of the two Vig's I still believe DOM to be the wolf. Yesterday's Smirker lynch was not smart rekard and ICB, and this Spheno lynch is looking to me to be the same.

It's like you completely forgot about me. :cry:

Here is a friendly reminder!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Never forget! :flail:

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Mar 2014, 17:59:04

Well, I don't intend to leave my fate to a coin flip, if I can help it. I'll go with my second pick: sphenodont.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 02 Mar 2014, 18:02:06

Final Tally:

sphenodont - 4 - Iron Clad Burrito, rekard, DastardlyOldMan, That PJ
That PJ - 3 - Nitestorm, Rictus, BlindSniper83
BlindSniper83 - 1 - Ryvvn