Day 11: Mayor

"We have nothing to fear except ourselves. We are unholy, awful people. Fear ourselves with silence. Look down, Night Vale. Look down and forget what you've done." -Town Motto
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 11: Mayor

Postby FurinMirado » 06 Mar 2014, 18:15:56

You take the good. You take the bad. You take them both and there you have a mewling mongrel spawn that will tear them all to pieces with wicked hooked talons. Finally, they will all pay for what they have done to you. Welcome to Night Vale.

Fuzzmz was dragged out into the center of Mission Grove Park today. But instead of immediate detainment by the Sheriff’s Secret Police he was slowly surrounded by hooded figures. Their circle slowly closed around him. He looked left but saw no opening. He darted right but found no egress. The circle tightened until we could no longer see Fuzzmz and then they dispersed. Fuzzmz was gone. Only his hooded sweatshirt remained on which the word “Resident” was written in his own blood.

We have just received a phone call from John Peters, you know the farmer, and he is reporting that DastardlyOldMan’s worshippers are slowly moving him into town. This has roused the worshippers of Blindsniper83 who are moving to engage them. More on this foreseeable holy war as it develops.

The remains of Rictus have just been found…in the hands of Ryvvn. Actually, make that “in the claws of Ryvvn”. He has taken on a half-wolf form and now appears to be preparing to give some kind of victory speech. We will have more on this just as soon as we can get our mobile set-up together. For now I take you to, the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-PaUpZFScI

Welcome back. We are set up in the middle of Main Street where an epic battle between opposing factions of gerbils is well under way. The followers of Blindsniper83 seem to have the upper hand, probably because his palanquin is an old motorized wheelchair and far more maneuverable. In fact they are now pushing the followers of DastardlyOldMan back…back to where Ryvvn is beginning his victory speech. Oh this can’t be good. We’re going to have to pick up our mobile set-up very soon-

Hello? Night Vale? It appears that we are back up and running again. The hyper-intelligent gerbil cultists are dead or dispersed. Ryvvn is now giving his victory speech which…seems to have been confused with a mayoral victory speech. Yes, yes that’s exactly what is happening. The city council has arrived to bestow him with the traditional mayoral vestments and…we have a new mayor, Night Vale. He seems bewildered but has accepted the honor.

Sometimes enemies can become friends and sometimes they become elected officials even though no one has actually elected them. At least the blood bath has ended…for now. This is Cecil once again wishing you a good night, Night Vale, good night.

Fuzzmz – Lynched – Resident
Rictus – Mauled - Resident

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Day 11: Mayor

Postby FurinMirado » 06 Mar 2014, 18:16:35

Final Tally:

fuzzmz - 3 - Rictus, That PJ, Ryvvn
Rictus - 1 - fuzzmz

WOLF VICTORY!

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:17:00

Oh my, tasty indeed :twisted:

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 18:18:52

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You. Fucker.

Well played. :)
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 06 Mar 2014, 18:20:50

Well done, Ryvvn.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:22:13

I left PJ alive for the pizza, because no one really does do a slice like Big Rico's ;)

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 06 Mar 2014, 18:22:34

You poor humans, he made a horrible mistake in his first two posts yesterday. A close read would tell you he was a wolf; he said far too much. :)

Well done Ryvvn, especially in avoiding panic those last 2 days.

Also, hey, you know, it was awesome that the game was essentially decided by a new player and a long-lost friend. I have to applaud ThatPJ and fuzzmz on their play.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 06 Mar 2014, 18:22:55

From the shadows

Massive Celebration!

Dance Up and Down!

Now to the Sides!

Giddy like a Schoolgirl!

VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 06 Mar 2014, 18:23:31

Good game everyone!

Wonderful GM performance. Dramatic vig shootings. Oh, the lies, as well.

Had the dead on the edge of our seats through the end.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 06 Mar 2014, 18:24:02

Congrats of a well-played game, wolves.

And Ryvvn, please enjoy your new custom title and avatar, courtesy of the Mod Squad.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 18:24:44

Ryvvn wrote:I left PJ alive for the pizza, because no one really does do a slice like Big Rico's ;)

NO ONE.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 06 Mar 2014, 18:27:03

GODAMMIT
Charming, to the last.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 06 Mar 2014, 18:27:29

What an epic game!

Thanks for running it, Furin!

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 06 Mar 2014, 18:28:07

Congrats to the wolves on the win! Well played. Well done as well to PJ, and well just about everyone that played. Except me (of course ;)).

I believe it is ...

[+] party time
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:28:27

sphenodont wrote:And Ryvvn, please enjoy your new custom title and avatar, courtesy of the Mod Squad.

8-)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:29:30

So, for legitimacy's sake, I never technically unlocked my Rictus vote (oops), but obviously the outcome would have been the same.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:34:01

Simple_Simon wrote:Except me (of course ;)).

I missed your cat gifs most of all!

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 06 Mar 2014, 18:34:18

Great game.

Well done wolf team. I'm glad that my words affected beyond death mwahahaha.

Nice Save Ryvvn. You deserve a Sign of Approval.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 18:35:33

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:You poor humans, he made a horrible mistake in his first two posts yesterday. A close read would tell you he was a wolf; he said far too much. :)

Also, hey, you know, it was awesome that the game was essentially decided by a new player and a long-lost friend. I have to applaud ThatPJ and fuzzmz on their play.

So, help a novice out, what was the horrible mistake that I missed? I want to learn!

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 18:35:44

Great game, Furin. A rollercoaster for sure.

You have at least an entire page of us dogging on Ryvvn and then dogging on Rictus to read. Fun stuff :lol:

----

I've been DYING to ask you this, Rictus, meaning I loaded the thread to ask you and found out that DOM couldn't smoke, so he smoked me instead.

Was this post honestly you not reading the thread and just tying it, or did you have a vote for Admetus with a long explanation primed but rekard beat you to the punch? I'm almost certain that it was the latter but I never got the chance to confront you about it.

Subject: Day 3: Potholes

Rictus wrote:Visigoth without even reading the thread. I like ties though.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 18:38:48

That PJ wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:You poor humans, he made a horrible mistake in his first two posts yesterday. A close read would tell you he was a wolf; he said far too much. :)

So, help a novice out, what was the horrible mistake that I missed? I want to learn!

Rictus was there at EOD on the previous day - we know this because he posted that he would and IIRC he posted around that time. Ryvvn had expressed zero suspicion of rekard, who was leading 3-2 at the time. So human-Ryvvn will never vote for rekard there - he doesn't think rekard is a wolf and rekard's already leading. Everyone who's played a game with Ryvvn knows he was planning to vote-snipe there, but it would've been a snipe-vote for Fuzzmz, not for rekard.

In those circumstances, wolf-Rictus ALWAYS changes his vote with about 15 seconds to go to Fuzzmz. Because then the wolves win.

Ergo, Rictus cannot be a wolf.
Last edited by Hellheart on 06 Mar 2014, 18:39:44, edited 2 times in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:39:04

Oh, and it also makes me incredibly happy to think of Khoshekh as the last one standing err floating :D

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:40:20

Hellheart wrote:Ryvvn had expressed zero suspicion of rekard

This part's incorrect, I had expressed some amount of suspicion on rekard several times throughout the game (at least I think I had?)

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 06 Mar 2014, 18:41:19

That PJ wrote:

Right here in his second post of Day 10:

Ryvvn wrote:Here's why Rictus switched:

He builds a bit of cred by being the one to switch yesterday, if he had stayed on Fuzz and I came in to eventually vote rekard, then coin flip. Fuzz dies, game over, wolves win; or rekard dies and Rictus is still alive but on the side that voted for a human. Rictus didn't disbelieve my doubt, but rather found an opportunity in it, by switching to Rekard, now Rictus is on the side of voting for the wolf, which means I either come in and vote rekard, still leaving Rictus alive, or I vote Fuzz (which I stupidly tried to do before I realized what was going on, was seriously out drinking, came in, tried to catch up, and threw that vote... literally threw it since I wasn't even on time), and again a coinflip. Fuzz dies, game over, wolves win; or rekard dies and now Rictus looks pretty while I look dirty as hell.

Emphasis mine.
Note the following:
We know Ryvvn isn't the seer, as the Seer died on night 1. And we also know that Furin hadn't indicated the game's status when he initially counted Ryvvn's vote, except to note that fuzzmz would be dead.

So "Fuzz dies, game over, wolves win." Since there is no seer, the only people who knew fuzz's true alignment were fuzzmz and the wolves. It wasn't a foregone conclusion that he was human, since half the living had voted for him. :) Ryvvn knows if he'd gotten his vote in in time for a human fuzzmz, it would have ended the game. Ergo Ryvvn is a wolf.

It was actually IMO a bigger mistake than his Day 9 post that got rekard killed.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 18:42:12

Kid knew the cats were at the source of the plot. But nobody listens to the Kid.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 06 Mar 2014, 18:42:42

Actually, Ryvvn did various daily stabs at me Hellheart. He talked more about me than Fuzz.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 06 Mar 2014, 18:44:24

That PJ wrote:

First of all-- you played a great game.

There was a lot of great reasoning in your posts-- especially on the last day.

But once you play a couple of more games I think you'll see that Rictus's instant read of Ryvvn was spot on.

Basically, Ryvvn's mistake was that he was clearly more concerned about how his vote would be perceived than the actual vote-- which might be understandable early on, but there's no good reason for a Human to worry about that when one more missed lynch ends the game.

Only a Wolf would be concerned about tomorrow in such a do-or-die Human situation.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 06 Mar 2014, 18:47:14

Yep! Hence my sadness in the wolf thread. The day would have ended 1 day earlier if the errors didn't happen.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 18:47:39

rekard wrote:Actually, Ryvvn did various daily stabs at me Hellheart. He talked more about me than Fuzz.

I'm sorry, let me rephrase that: Ryvvn had expressed suspicion of you, but it was in that nebulous way where players are just describing their thoughts. He wasn't pushing you as a serious wolf candidate. His posts earlier that day expressed an inclination to vote for Fuzzmz over you.

And the above is pointless speculation anyway. Rictus ALWAYS switches his vote there as a wolf unless he's convinced that Ryvvn will vote for rekard.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 06 Mar 2014, 18:48:36

Hellheart wrote:
That PJ wrote:

Rictus was there at EOD on the previous day - we know this because he posted that he would and IIRC he posted around that time. Ryvvn had expressed zero suspicion of rekard, who was leading 3-2 at the time. So human-Ryvvn will never vote for rekard there - he doesn't think rekard is a wolf and rekard's already leading. Everyone who's played a game with Ryvvn knows he was planning to vote-snipe there, but it would've been a snipe-vote for Fuzzmz, not for rekard.

In those circumstances, wolf-Rictus ALWAYS changes his vote with about 15 seconds to go to Fuzzmz. Because then the wolves win.

Ergo, Rictus cannot be a wolf.

Regarding Rictus, I don't think his not sniping was proof of Humanity-- it was more his switching his vote from fuzzmz to rekard in the first place.

There's no reason to do that as a Wolf because of all the attention it brings to you. If he simply wanted Human cred, he would have just voted for rekard straight away.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 18:50:48

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Right here in his second post of Day 10:

He builds a bit of cred by being the one to switch yesterday, if he had stayed on Fuzz and I came in to eventually vote rekard, then coin flip. Fuzz dies, game over, wolves win; or rekard dies and Rictus is still alive but on the side that voted for a human. Rictus didn't disbelieve my doubt, but rather found an opportunity in it, by switching to Rekard, now Rictus is on the side of voting for the wolf, which means I either come in and vote rekard, still leaving Rictus alive, or I vote Fuzz (which I stupidly tried to do before I realized what was going on, was seriously out drinking, came in, tried to catch up, and threw that vote... literally threw it since I wasn't even on time), and again a coinflip. Fuzz dies, game over, wolves win; or rekard dies and now Rictus looks pretty while I look dirty as hell.

Emphasis mine.
Note the following:
We know Ryvvn isn't the seer, as the Seer died on night 1. And we also know that Furin hadn't indicated the game's status when he initially counted Ryvvn's vote, except to note that fuzzmz would be dead.

So "Fuzz dies, game over, wolves win." Since there is no seer, the only people who knew fuzz's true alignment were fuzzmz and the wolves. It wasn't a foregone conclusion that he was human, since half the living had voted for him. :) Ryvvn knows if he'd gotten his vote in in time for a human fuzzmz, it would have ended the game. Ergo Ryvvn is a wolf.

It was actually IMO a bigger mistake than his Day 9 post that got rekard killed.

Interesting. I read that as 'we know rekard is a wolf and I am making a case for Rictus as a wolf,' thus the assumption the fuzzmz dying = humans lose made sense in the context of his example. I didn't read it as a statement of fact.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 06 Mar 2014, 18:51:55

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:

Emphasis mine.
Note the following:

I guess I don't view this as quite so damning, since it could be played off as Ryvvn referring to a hypothetical in which he already assumed Rictus was the last Wolf.

EDIT: What That PJ said.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 18:54:16

Ozymandias wrote:First of all-- you played a great game.

There was a lot of great reasoning in your posts-- especially on the last day.

Thanks! I felt better about it at the end. Not convinced it was great, yet, but at least good.

But once you play a couple of more games I think you'll see that Rictus's instant read of Ryvvn was spot on.

Basically, Ryvvn's mistake was that he was clearly more concerned about how his vote would be perceived than the actual vote-- which might be understandable early on, but there's no good reason for a Human to worry about that when one more missed lynch ends the game.

Only a Wolf would be concerned about tomorrow in such a do-or-die Human situation.

That is an incredibly useful thing to watch out for. Thanks.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:54:24

That PJ wrote:Interesting. I read that as 'we know rekard is a wolf and I am making a case for Rictus as a wolf,' thus the assumption the fuzzmz dying = humans lose made sense in the context of his example. I didn't read it as a statement of fact.

Your way was the intended way for it to be read, and the way I thought I had conveyed it

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 06 Mar 2014, 18:55:00

That PJ wrote:

The horrible mistake was clearly that I got mauled.

[+] despite doing what I could to prevent it

Though I guess sometimes you really shouldn't ...

[+] poke fate the way I do

Ryvvn wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:Except me (of course ;)).

I missed your cat gifs most of all!

Aww thank you ...

[+] You know just the right way to brush me

With that I'm spent on the cat gifs :D

[+] time to rest
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 18:56:37

To clarify: at that point all humans knew rekard was a wolf and there was only one wolf left, so I'm able to make the statement that if I had voted on fuzz and the coin flip happened then one of two outcomes occurs; either fuzz dies and the wolves win, because we know rekard was a wolf and I suspect Rictus is a wolf, or rekard dies and Rictus looks clean

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 18:58:04

That PJ: You did very well under the circumstances. You really came on strong near the end.

Rictus' humanity proof was his job anyway. I cover my personal reasons for Ryvvn's wolfishness in the dead thread in some detail, albeit not to the extent I would have gone through in Rictus' shoes. Other players had their own potential tells. I suggest you read through the last couple of pages, at least.

Everyone Else: That entire Day 9 sequence is proof of Rictus' humanity, unless you truly are suggesting that the wolves would rather give up an almost certain chance at victory.

Let's say Rekard and Rictus are the two wolves. rekard is leading 3-2, so a Ryvvn vote for Fuzzmz anytime before EOD is a wolf win, and a Ryvvn vote for Blindsniper or outright non-vote is also a wolf win as long as Rictus switches his vote late enough. Rictus expresses suspicion of Ryvvn, painting him and rekard as the two wolves. Rekard responds by linking Ryvvn to fuzzmz as the two wolves instead.

The above sounds an awful lot like the wolves are trying to get Ryvvn to vote for somebody other than fuzzmz, or even directly for rekard, doesn't it? Sounds like they're trying to lose. I don't think that's the normal wolf lynch-or-lose strategy. I thought it was "set up a late vote snipe on a human for the easy victory, who the hell cares if it's obvious that we're wolves after we snipe."

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 06 Mar 2014, 18:59:53

Ryvvn wrote:To clarify: at that point all humans knew rekard was a wolf and there was only one wolf left, so I'm able to make the statement that if I had voted on fuzz and the coin flip happened then one of two outcomes occurs; either fuzz dies and the wolves win, because we know rekard was a wolf and I suspect Rictus is a wolf, or rekard dies and Rictus looks clean

But fuzzmz clearly could have been a wolf too, as everyone was able to convince themselves today. :)

IDK, I'd like to think if I'd been alive that day I'd have caught you flat out. :)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 19:01:08

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:To clarify: at that point all humans knew rekard was a wolf and there was only one wolf left, so I'm able to make the statement that if I had voted on fuzz and the coin flip happened then one of two outcomes occurs; either fuzz dies and the wolves win, because we know rekard was a wolf and I suspect Rictus is a wolf, or rekard dies and Rictus looks clean

But fuzzmz clearly could have been a wolf too, as everyone was able to convince themselves today. :)

IDK, I'd like to think if I'd been alive that day I'd have caught you flat out. :)

I TOLD YOU TO LOOK CLOSELY AT RYVVN DAMNIT. NEXT TIME I WILL DO SOMETHING LIKE:

ICB LOOK AT RYVVN BEFORE EOD

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 06 Mar 2014, 19:01:57

Hellheart wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:

I TOLD YOU TO LOOK CLOSELY AT RYVVN DAMNIT. NEXT TIME I WILL DO SOMETHING LIKE:

ICB LOOK AT RYVVN BEFORE EOD

And I'll appreciate that. Especially on Mondays and Tuesdays, as I'm pretty much solely playing from my phone on those days now. :)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 19:03:06

Hellheart wrote:unless you truly are suggesting that the wolves would rather give up an almost certain chance at victory.

Obviously it was this line of thinking which I guess ultimately saved me since it seems to be what caused Rictus to back off me on day 10

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 19:04:41

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:

But the key to my argument is that I fully suspect Rictus, not fuzz, which means I can say that with a human conviction

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 06 Mar 2014, 19:04:48

I'm sorry that I fooled you PJ.

But well, I am happy that I fooled you.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 19:06:21

Hellheart wrote:I TOLD YOU TO LOOK CLOSELY AT RYVVN DAMNIT.

You did? Eh, I'm sure a lot of this is in the dead thread as well.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 19:09:19

Ryvvn wrote:
Hellheart wrote:unless you truly are suggesting that the wolves would rather give up an almost certain chance at victory.

Obviously it was this line of thinking which I guess ultimately saved me since it seems to be what caused Rictus to back off me on day 10

You had no certain chance of victory. He backed off of you because you made a sympathy play and he bought it, and he then looked for reasons that you were a cornered human instead of a cornered wolf. You can always find reasons for a player to be a human or to be a wolf.

You should have cast an early vote for fuzzmz or tried harder to move Rictus back there, but you didn't. Wolves can do odd shit before EOD. At EOD in a must-lynch situation where they can force a coinflip, maybe they don't but sometimes they do. That's what you tried.

At EOD in a must-lynch situation where they can force a win? I wouldn't have been surprised to see this sequence if Rictus and rekard were wolves...

Posts from 15 seconds before EOD to EOD:

Rictus wrote:Fuzzmz
Rekard wrote:WOOF
Rictus wrote:MEOW
Rekard wrote:WOOF
Rictus wrote:MEOW

FurinMirado wrote:Final Tally:
Fuzzmz - 3
rekard - 2
Did Not Vote: Ryvvn

Wolves win!

Ryvvn wrote:WTF you dicks I couldn't post because it kept telling me new posts had been made

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 19:11:43

Ryvvn wrote:

There was a point in time where something about what was happening with you and Rictus and rekard didn't make any damn sense to me in the larger context of wolves being about to win, but I wasn't really around that EOD of see it go down, and after the fact, I'd lost that little glimmer of suspicion. I was trying to calculate 'okay, what's the easiest way to win without worrying about tomorrow,' but hey, it was my first end game.

Speaking of, thank you to Furin for a fun introduction to the Wolf Game and some excellent Night Vale intros--I've been reading them to fellow fans of the podcast, and they agree that they're awesome. And thanks for anyone who said to themselves 'aw, heck, let's mess with the FNG some more' and let me experience the full range of this game in my first go. Wildly addictive. Ready for the next one.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 06 Mar 2014, 19:13:56

Ryvvn wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I TOLD YOU TO LOOK CLOSELY AT RYVVN DAMNIT.

You did? Eh, I'm sure a lot of this is in the dead thread as well.

Thumbsup.jpg

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 06 Mar 2014, 19:14:57

rekard wrote:I'm sorry that I fooled you PJ.

But well, I am happy that I fooled you.

I want to reiterate that you fooled me completely. Well, you and Ryvvn both did, clearly.

I wasn't kidding when I said I was okay losing to Ryvvn. Because at a certain point I kept looking at evidence and trying to figure things out and it was just like 'Fuck it, which bad ending would be most least embarrassing?'
Last edited by That PJ on 06 Mar 2014, 19:15:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 19:15:43

Hellheart wrote:You had no certain chance of victory.

I'm not sure if you read along in the wolf thread, but I was certain of defeat.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 06 Mar 2014, 19:16:36

That PJ wrote:Speaking of, thank you to Furin for a fun introduction to the Wolf Game and some excellent Night Vale intros--I've been reading them to fellow fans of the podcast, and they agree that they're awesome. And thanks for anyone who said to themselves 'aw, heck, let's mess with the FNG some more' and let me experience the full range of this game in my first go. Wildly addictive. Ready for the next one.

++

And yeah, Furin, you did a fan-fucking-tastic job with the Night Vale setting!

Return to “Night Vale”