Night 1

I'm sure you're immune to the effects of Radon Canyon. Possibly. Well you certainly won't die a gruesome death. Maybe.
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 1

Postby Ozymandias » 24 Feb 2014, 17:47:11

FurinMirado wrote:Currently you are mauling Mister E. Meat.

Sorry future MEM-- but hey maybe someone will get WOG-ed tomorrow night and you'll be back in the game on Day 3!

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 24 Feb 2014, 18:02:59

Damn, missed the window. Was trying to decide who to vote on and misjudged the time since the show I was watching was a little time delayed so misjudged the time. Guess it's up to chance now.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 24 Feb 2014, 18:04:00

Visigoth wrote:Damn, missed the window. Was trying to decide who to vote on and misjudged the time since the show I was watching was a little time delayed so misjudged the time. Guess it's up to chance now.

At least you've got a vote logged... hope CAD is able to come back around tomorrow.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 24 Feb 2014, 18:04:29

Visigoth wrote:Damn, missed the window. Was trying to decide who to vote on and misjudged the time since the show I was watching was a little time delayed so misjudged the time. Guess it's up to chance now.

I think not switching was the best call there-- especially for a player like you, who doesn't switch that often.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 24 Feb 2014, 18:05:35

Maybe, I'd redacted it in preparation to change it. Furin still lists it, but if anyone goes back they'll see the redaction. Guess I'll need to explain that tomorrow. Though might be good to think about sacrificing me tomorrow as a result.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 24 Feb 2014, 18:13:50

Visigoth wrote:Maybe, I'd redacted it in preparation to change it. Furin still lists it, but if anyone goes back they'll see the redaction. Guess I'll need to explain that tomorrow. Though might be good to think about sacrificing me tomorrow as a result.

Hmm, well maybe you should just claim that you were going to put a 2nd vote on DOM but screwed up?

So that you would improve your chances without violating the "tiebreaker code"?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 24 Feb 2014, 18:15:56

Ozymandias wrote:
Visigoth wrote:Maybe, I'd redacted it in preparation to change it. Furin still lists it, but if anyone goes back they'll see the redaction. Guess I'll need to explain that tomorrow. Though might be good to think about sacrificing me tomorrow as a result.

Hmm, well maybe you should just claim that you were going to put a 2nd vote on DOM but screwed up?

So that you would improve your chances without violating the "tiebreaker code"?

Actually-- check that.

You should just say that you redacted in case you needed to counter-snipe, and didn't bother re-voting for Rictus because you knew it wouldn't matter.

Return to “Radon Canyon”