Torture Cubicle 3

Features include: king sized beds, free wi-fi, HBO on demand, and torture cubicles.
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Torture Cubicle 3

Postby Hellheart » 03 Mar 2014, 18:27:27

Ozy and I are totally not spamming this thread *coughs*

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 03 Mar 2014, 18:27:43

Admetus wrote:
ICB wrote:I realize that this vote directly puts me in danger, but I want you guys to read this post again when I am lynched tonight. When I show up as human, you're all going to be dumbfounded.

Here's a veteran who doesn't think it's wrong to stake his life on his wolf read.

ICB didn't want to defend himself too early, because that would simply invite a retaliatory vote form Rictus or fuzzmz.

I suspect that he wasn't around at the deadline to counter-snipe Rictus.

But if he was around, then I believe it was a mistake not to switch.

Because if Rictus were a Wolf, than ICB not switching would basically have cost the Humans the game.

Admetus wrote:You're kind of downplaying the circumstances in your argument, Ozy. I already had made my defensive vote, on rekard.

I see your circumstances as very similar to those of Rictus today.

Both of you cast an initial vote (you for sphenodont, Rictus for rekard) that didn't take off.

Both of you then cast a defensive vote on a secondary bandwagon (you for rekard, Rictus for fuzzmz)

But then Rictus cast a second defensive vote (for ICB), to make sure he stayed in the game, which to me is absolutely the right play for any Human in that situation.

It will be interesting to see if ICB disagrees ...

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 03 Mar 2014, 18:33:53

I agree that it's correct for Rictus in that situation as long as he thinks ICB might be a wolf. I half-suspect that ICB was certain that Rictus could not be a wolf.

And it is possible to be that certain. It's probably more likely that ICB could've given up, or not been around, or any number of other things.
Last edited by Hellheart on 03 Mar 2014, 18:34:33, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 03 Mar 2014, 18:34:12

This is going to be interesting.

Rictus' anti-rekard post to me was so convincing that he has to still be sure rekard is a Wolf.

But will he go for blindsniper out of revenge or pragmatism?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 03 Mar 2014, 18:35:47

Hellheart wrote:I agree that it's correct for Rictus in that situation as long as he thinks ICB might be a wolf. I half-suspect that ICB was certain that Rictus could not be a wolf.

I can see that, which is why I feel like if he were around near EOD he would have jumped onto fuzzmz-- whose humanity I don't think anyone can be sure about.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 03 Mar 2014, 18:39:30

That would've been a very smart vote. I completely agree with you there.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 03 Mar 2014, 18:45:32

The nutshell is I've had a horrible game, even by my own low standards.

I didn't suspect CAD until the post I made yesterday. The post he made today confirmed it (the one I responded to). I suspected rekard, but not as strongly as I should have. He NEVER agrees with me that completely for that long. At least, that he'll admit. But since both were just "gut reads" I really wasn't in a position to push them; I'd lynched enough humans with gut reads.

And I never once caught HH's direct appeal to me. Was probably reading from a phone that day.

I knew it wouldn't be a smart move to move to CAD, but I didn't like any of the alternatives. Hopefully someone puts one and one together.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 03 Mar 2014, 18:53:34

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:And I never once caught HH's direct appeal to me. Was probably reading from a phone that day.

I think the two reasons to avoid directly addressing my human reads no longer apply. So I'll start making them very direct instead of semi-hidden from now on.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 03 Mar 2014, 19:46:11

Oh man, Blind and PJ out on Rictus early. :shock: Clever ploy, or actual suspicion?

This is a delightful nail-biter of a (final?) day!

Also, that's a beautiful opening post for the day, Furin.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 03 Mar 2014, 19:49:28

Why does everyone keep saying there were only four Vigs?

There were four FIVE Vigs.

THERE WERE FIVE LIGHTS VIGS.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 03 Mar 2014, 20:01:35

Ozymandias wrote:Why does everyone keep saying there were only four Vigs?

There were four FIVE Vigs.

THERE WERE FIVE LIGHTS VIGS.

Picard and Madred, the lights uncounted! :ugeek:

(I do miss RP'ing Garak. Someone do another Start Trek-themed game so I have an excuse to bring him back? :) )

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 03 Mar 2014, 20:08:56

Ryvvn wrote:Yeah no worries, I'm going to take it easy; I haven't posted much all game and not going to really change that habit just because it's potentially the last day. You did make a good point in the day thread though, I haven't been poked really at all this entire game; I wonder if my wolf game would have held up under pressure?

My biggest regret with this game is that I was so sleep-deprived that whole week that I just passed out on the last day and woke up after I had already died. If I had been awake while the thread played out, I would've sold out on Ryvvn when he tried to skirt around my request.

I was more inventive while being sleep-deprived, though. I did some very clever things with my voting workbook that I don't think I pull off if I'd had normal amounts of sleep. But it slaughtered my TWG play.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 03 Mar 2014, 20:22:16

Oh dear, Cecil, I fear for your future.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 03 Mar 2014, 22:19:24

So what happens if the humans get a wolf, and another wolf, and then it eventually ends up being 2 humans vs. one wolf ... and one of the humans is fuzzmz :lol:
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 01:19:36

twdog wrote:So what happens if the humans get a wolf, and another wolf, and then it eventually ends up being 2 humans vs. one wolf ... and one of the humans is fuzzmz :lol:

Well, he misses the vote the day before that, so he gets WoG'd and the wolves win via parity.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Mar 2014, 04:55:32

Hellheart wrote:
twdog wrote:So what happens if the humans get a wolf, and another wolf, and then it eventually ends up being 2 humans vs. one wolf ... and one of the humans is fuzzmz :lol:

Well, he misses the vote the day before that, so he gets WoG'd and the wolves win via parity.

With the Residents so close to losing, I won't be assigning penalty votes or exercising the WOG.

Edit: Although I won't announce this. And if a Wolf misses a vote they will acquire a penalty vote as long as it isn't obvious that I'm only giving penalty votes to wolves.

twdog

Postby twdog » 04 Mar 2014, 05:27:46

Hellheart wrote:

That's the joke ....

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Mar 2014, 06:05:42

I handed the villagers Ozymandias on a silver platter, yet they still can't get the job done. :roll:

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 04 Mar 2014, 07:19:07

twdog wrote:
Omega wrote:I'm on the edge of my seat today. This is turning into a fantastic game.

What's interesting to me, is that in the A/S/L thread CAD said he didn't like the seer role, and I PM'd him to get his thoughts on it, because it's a view I share. Anyhoo, this game lost it's seer immediately and it's been a pretty great game (in my opinion) for all concerned. I was planning to leave the seer role out of my next game anyway, and this game further makes me feel like that will be a good call.

I mostly agree with you. I think we'd have more fair games without an all powerful seer that can see someone every night. At the same time, having only played the parlor game once, but knowing human nature, it's much easier to lie, deceive and hide via a forum than it is in person. That applies on both sides, both for human aligned roles and wolf ones. That's why I think that perhaps either a spread out seer between players to give 3-4 viewings would be useful, like you seer someone, then without being told by whom they've been seen, they get to seer someone. This would then effectively end the seer chain once a wolf is found but probably not create too many confirmed humans. Or perhaps a seer that can see 2 nights and then must skip 1 might work. Something that makes the seer less deadly to the wolves overall while still aiding the humans.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Mar 2014, 07:27:25

Mister E. Meat wrote:
twdog wrote:
Omega wrote:I'm on the edge of my seat today. This is turning into a fantastic game.

What's interesting to me, is that in the A/S/L thread CAD said he didn't like the seer role, and I PM'd him to get his thoughts on it, because it's a view I share. Anyhoo, this game lost it's seer immediately and it's been a pretty great game (in my opinion) for all concerned. I was planning to leave the seer role out of my next game anyway, and this game further makes me feel like that will be a good call.

I mostly agree with you. I think we'd have more fair games without an all powerful seer that can see someone every night. At the same time, having only played the parlor game once, but knowing human nature, it's much easier to lie, deceive and hide via a forum than it is in person. That applies on both sides, both for human aligned roles and wolf ones. That's why I think that perhaps either a spread out seer between players to give 3-4 viewings would be useful, like you seer someone, then without being told by whom they've been seen, they get to seer someone. This would then effectively end the seer chain once a wolf is found but probably not create too many confirmed humans. Or perhaps a seer that can see 2 nights and then must skip 1 might work. Something that makes the seer less deadly to the wolves overall while still aiding the humans.

You could just limit Seer visions to a maximum of three living players.

Which would have the amusing consequence of the Seer possibly voting to lynch known Humans so that he can get more visions ...

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Mar 2014, 07:30:37

Interestingly, fuzzmz's vote for Ryvvn may actually be good for the Wolves, because it could split the anti-Wolf vote and give Ryvvn a reason to switch his vote for self-defense.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Mar 2014, 08:07:35

I would love to see MEM's "Seer Virus" role idea play out. You must target one person tonight. Their role, faction, etc will be revealed to you. You will also lose this ability. If your target is Human then your ability passes on to them.

It would be hard for a former Seer to come out and reveal someone as Human without outing the next Seer in the chain. Although if there's a GA in the game too I can see a system being devised where a Seer reveals Player X as Human, which the GA now has to protect so the wolves don't maul him before he can reveal. I'm sure there's a lot more that I haven't even thought of.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Mar 2014, 08:13:46

FurinMirado wrote:I would love to see MEM's "Seer Virus" role idea play out. You must target one person tonight. Their role, faction, etc will be revealed to you. You will also lose this ability. If your target is Human then your ability passes on to them.

It would be hard for a former Seer to come out and reveal someone as Human without outing the next Seer in the chain..

Why? Wouldn't they just have to wait one day to safely reveal?

Seer A Vision of Player B on Night 1
Seer B Vision of Player C on Night 2
Seer A snipe reveals vision of Player B at end of Day 3
Seer C vision of Player D on Night 3

Seems like it would take a lot of the pressure off of being Seer ...

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 04 Mar 2014, 08:31:56

You'd have to limit that seer virus in some way. As it is, you've got a seer that has just as many visions until it finds a wolf, but it is much harder to silence by the wolves. I thought the point was to have fewer seer visions.

Why not just have the seer get half as many visions? Every other day, that's it.

twdog

Postby twdog » 04 Mar 2014, 09:12:50

Admetus wrote:You'd have to limit that seer virus in some way. As it is, you've got a seer that has just as many visions until it finds a wolf, but it is much harder to silence by the wolves. I thought the point was to have fewer seer visions.

Why not just have the seer get half as many visions? Every other day, that's it.

My issue with the seer role, isn't so much about the number of visions, but that it tends to dominate the game. For the wolves, priority 1 is getting the seer before the seer can reveal. If they don't have any good suspects, they maul whoever, but as soon as they think they've found a likely seer they maul that player regardless of what other dynamics are going on in the day board. For the humans, reliance on seers tends to become a crutch, like ... we try to find wolves but as soon as the seer dumps we'll win anyway.

Plus, seers will screw or rescue a player, regardless of how well or poorly that person is playing. It sucks if you're doing really well as a wolf, subtly guiding the discussion without exposing yourself, putting out garak level lies and manipulations, and then get seer'd and it's over for you and you don't even know it.

Just to be clear, I don't think the seer role should never be used, but I think it can be overused. And lastly, this is all the opinion of a player that, frankly, isn't a particularly awesome player.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Mar 2014, 09:29:04

Ozymandias wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:I would love to see MEM's "Seer Virus" role idea play out. You must target one person tonight. Their role, faction, etc will be revealed to you. You will also lose this ability. If your target is Human then your ability passes on to them.

It would be hard for a former Seer to come out and reveal someone as Human without outing the next Seer in the chain..

Ah yes, the snipe reveal would fix that. Like I said, I'm sure I hadn't thought of everything.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Mar 2014, 10:22:22

Subject: Day 8: Protocol

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Relationship notes:
  • If blindsniper is a wolf, he's most likely on a team with CAD & fuzz. Everyone else has significantly threatened or been threatened by blindsniper.
  • If Rictus is a wolf, CAD & Ryvvn are probably his cohorts for the same reason.
  • PJ = rekard & fuzz, same thing.
  • CAD has no relationship with anyone still alive. No one has threatened CAD, no one has been threatened by CAD (except me, I guess, not tracking myself on this), excluding today.
  • rekard could be aligned with either of PJ, fuzz, or Ryvvn
  • Ryvvn - any of CAD, rekard, Fuzz, Rictus.
  • fuzz - anyone but Rictus and now maybe Ryvvn.

I've been thinking recently that organizing the wolf group into independently operating cells would be a good way to confound analysis. This analysis seems like one type that the strategy would work extremely well against.

It's been something I've been pondering since last game, when I think that would have made a big difference in the outcome of the very aggressive wolf play.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 10:29:15

Admetus wrote:I've been thinking recently that organizing the wolf group into independently operating cells would be a good way to confound analysis. This analysis seems like one type that the strategy would work extremely well against.

It's been something I've been pondering since last game, when I think that would have made a big difference in the outcome of the very aggressive wolf play.

Having each wolf side with one or two particularly dense humans often enough to be noticeable accomplishes much the same thing with a lot less effort. The humans that would notice that sort of cozying-up should be mauled anyway.

The general formula for a wolf victory is 2 mislynches per wolf, IIRC. You don't need that ploy to succeed very often for it to totally demolish that analysis.

----

Re the Seer: I think the role has less importance in larger games because they usually play out for a longer set of days, but I think it depends on how vanilla the wolf team is. If we're talking a totally vanilla wolf team, then the Seer isn't necessary but I'd say that the humans then need more than a Vig and a GA since the Vig is statistically likely to hit a human and the GA is statistically likely to fail all game (larger games severely hurt the GA's effectiveness, sadly). The humans always need an edge in power roles to offset the wolf information advantage.

If the wolves get any power roles at all, something like odd-day Seer, even-day GA would probably be reasonably balanced (this role cannot target itself with the GA to avoid perma-protect shenanigans). This is in addition to the full GA (which can't target the same player twice consecutively for the same reason). If they get more than one power role a full Seer is almost mandatory unless you start putting in more inventive human power roles.

I also have a particularly diabolical way to balance out the Seer that I'm saving for a GM who wants a powerful wolf role in an Everyone's Special game. I'm particularly fond of this role and would hate to give it out and see it not used.
Last edited by Hellheart on 04 Mar 2014, 10:47:27, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Mar 2014, 10:46:40

Hellheart wrote:The general formula for a wolf victory is 2 mislynches per wolf, IIRC.

Actually, N number of Wolves usually win if they can induce N + 1 mislynches.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 11:08:15

Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:The general formula for a wolf victory is 2 mislynches per wolf, IIRC.

Hmmm. So it is, barring something like a successful GA and a Vig shot on a wolf (instead of a failed GA because he gets Vigged by Day 3 :lol: ). I think the 2 mislynches per wolf comes from games that use the Mafia version of the Vigilante (kills at night, multiple shots). That role can significantly impact the game in either direction, but in the hands of a skilled player it can make things MUCH harder on the wolves.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 04 Mar 2014, 11:14:41

A couple of days late, but thanks Furin for running the game, and more importantly, for introducing me (and likely others) to the Night Vale setting.

I was totally not up-to-snuff and too distracted to participate well, but it was fun for a while.

Also, rekard's vengeance list grows tiresome. I vig him first next time. ;)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Mar 2014, 11:49:28

Ozymandias wrote:

Yeah, that's true when wolves are 1/4 of the population. I know that's pretty standard, but I think some games here have run 1/5 wolves. 1/5 wolves has two misses per wolf, and I think that might be worth considering if the seer is not in the game.

-edit-
I think I may be wrong about that math.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Mar 2014, 11:54:10

Yeah, silly me. Two misses per wolf is 1/6 wolves, and nobody's tried that to my knowledge. One and a half misses per wolf is 1/5 wolves, and we've definitely done that here.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 11:59:33

I think 2 mislynches per wolf is a rule-of-thumb that takes into account a night vigilante, a GA that succeeds once on average, and the simple fact that it's harder to get mislynches as the wolf:human ratio increases and the amount of information grows. Oh, and the possibility that the Seer peeks a wolf.

So you don't need 2 mislynches per wolf across the entire wolf population, but it is much easier to win if the first 2 wolves fall at a ratio of 2 mislynches per wolf.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 12:24:56

All of this "wolves could be linked like this" speculation drives me nuts. That PJ has a great start by eliminating Blindsniper and DOM from the wolf pool, but at that point trying to find a set of 3 wolves that makes sense is never going to narrow down the possibilities enough and there's always the possibility that one wolf has purposely separated from the pack to frustrate that analysis.

My default behavior in this situation is: one of these wolves has made more mistakes then the other two. Find and lynch that wolf, and only try to determine sets of wolves if the "find the worst wolf" technique yields multiple possibilities. In that case, the first pair I try is "can both of these players be wolves?" if yes, flip a coin 'cause they're both wolves.

I still have trouble differentiating signal from noise so I still suck at this, but I know I can reach a point where that can be remarkably accurate.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 04 Mar 2014, 12:37:28

Ozymandias wrote:

There would have to be some sort of rule about revealing explicitly or something. I agree though. It wasn't really well thought out but I think the idea has potential. I'll have to let it stew.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 12:41:28

That still provides the same issue that the basic Seer gets in that it gives absolute role information, although it's certainly more fun in a vanilla game. Could balance it out by giving the wolf it eventually lands on a Vig shot or something.

If there is a tomorrow, Fuzzmz might accidentally miss a vote on purpose.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Mar 2014, 13:48:44

Rictus wrote:The only one I'd be willing to be the game on is Ryvvn. I think he's human.

Ryvvn is going to get a reputation.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 14:21:19

Admetus wrote:Subject: Day 8: Protocol

Rictus wrote:The only one I'd be willing to be the game on is Ryvvn. I think he's human.

Ryvvn is going to get a reputation.

He has subtle differences in his posts between human and wolf. I see it as similar to ICB - you can't easily tell he's human or wolf unless you know what to look for, then you can do it every single time as long as the posting volume is there. Until they adjust, anyway, and depending on what the tell is that may be nearly impossible.

And I'm a big proponent of defaulting to "wolf" if the posting volume isn't there :P

EDIT: That said, his voting as a wolf has been phenomenal this game. You either nail him as a wolf based on his posts, or you probably never will.

I'd be suspicious as hell if he made the final 3 here though - DOM/Blindsniper probably have to be the next two mauls so he can play it off like the wolves just wanted to nail the almost certain humans, but I mean...c'mon, I'd rather have confirmed-human-Blindsniper in the final 3 than unconfirmed-human-Ryvvn. Just have Blindsniper, whoever he voted for on the previous day, and you. Instant win.
Last edited by Hellheart on 04 Mar 2014, 14:28:36, edited 3 times in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Mar 2014, 14:22:10

Rictus wrote:Clearasday comes to the thread and instead of pushing up Ozymandias to 4, he decides to push Dferrantino up to 3 for a 4 way tie. He does this knowing full well that Ozymandias will snipe at the end of the day, as Ozy stated in the very thread. So he was signing his own death warrant by not defense voting for wolf-Ozymandias.

Human CAD wouldn't vote for me in that situation because he knows I would retaliate, which would make it a heads-up battle.

Also, CAD voting for dferrantino there means that I don't have to snipe CAD at EOD-- I can snipe dferrantino instead.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Mar 2014, 14:57:49

Well it looks like I get to use more of my narratives after all.

twdog

Postby twdog » 04 Mar 2014, 16:14:36

I really really REALLY want wolves do a mass last minute EOD vote snipe, it's be so very awesome, not to mention the epic lols if it fails.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Mar 2014, 16:17:19

How many times has a multi-Wolf snipe switch to end the game ever happened?

I only remember it occurring back in Game 8 (my 2nd game ever).

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Mar 2014, 16:21:07

Ozymandias wrote:How many times has a multi-Wolf snipe switch to end the game ever happened?

Well then I'd say we're about due. :lol:

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 04 Mar 2014, 16:25:20

As thrilling as a mass-snipe would be (and I think it's possible if CAD checks in early enough for them to coordinate it), I almost hope Ryvvn tries to go it alone for the victory. 3 out of 5 humans (PJ, DOM and Rictus) all publicly supporting his humanity today is pretty awesome and leaves plenty of room to maul one or two of them (i.e. their current target DOM and one of either PJ or Rictus) in order to help sell the notion that he's human.
Last edited by Okaros on 04 Mar 2014, 16:25:49, edited 1 time in total.

twdog

Postby twdog » 04 Mar 2014, 16:25:40

Ozymandias wrote:How many times has a multi-Wolf snipe switch to end the game ever happened?

I've never seen it.

From a spectator standpoint, I'd love for them to mass snipe, but if I were a wolf ... I don't know if I'd support that or not. I think it'd come down to how I felt about our long term prospects. For instance, there's a high chance they'll lose CAD today, and they might lose rekard tomorrow on the "why is rekard still alive" theory, and then the analysis nets might close in on ryvvn ... I'm not saying that's what is going to happen, I guess I saying that if I as a wolf thought that would happen then I might want to roll the dice on a mass snipe.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Mar 2014, 16:30:24

I can say that Wolf Furin would stay on Clearasday. Don't post any more unless discussion demands it. Let a Wolf get lynched today (barring the Residents changing their minds at the last minute). Start rereading the opinions of those still alive to gauge their opinions of myself and the other remaining Wolf. Depending on how that goes, be prepared to either get myself lynched, my partner lynched, or push for a Resident to be lynched.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Mar 2014, 16:31:49

DOM wrote:I'm revisiting Day3 now. The whole Day3 thing now looks more suspicious, once I realize that Visigoth was the 3rd vote on Admetus - meaning the wolves were ready to make the sacrifice at that time, which is right when fuzzmz became the 3rd vote on Visigoth. ThatPJ and CAD are the only remaining voters off-wagon on that day. Pattern analysis would suggest that fuzzmz and rekard are the wolves there (spacing between them and other wolves, etc.) - but pattern analysis has been pretty much crap lately.

Rictus wrote:That's what I discussed yesterday. Visigoth pushes Admetus up from a 4 way tie w/ Smirker, That PJ and Visigoth. In my opinion, everything after that vote from Visigoth needs to be viewed in light of "Admetus is the sacrificial wolf". Which means Fuzzmz voting for Visi looks humanish, as does rictus for the tie at the end.

Now it is possible that Visigoth was supposed to be the sacrificial wolf. In which case, rekard is the one that saved the day and I'm the wolf that tried to keep things on track. But I think that looking at the tone of the thread, Admetus was being attacked quite a bit and Visigoth wasn't.

It begins! I just thought it would happen much sooner, but the humans are getting there just in time. :|

Change the maul to Rictus, he's got the whole picture, where DOM is only mostly there.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Mar 2014, 16:33:25

twdog wrote:

I've never seen it.

From a spectator standpoint, I'd love for them to mass snipe, but if I were a wolf ... I don't know if I'd support that or not. I think it'd come down to how I felt about our long term prospects. For instance, there's a high chance they'll lose CAD today, and they might lose rekard tomorrow on the "why is rekard still alive" theory, and then the analysis nets might close in on ryvvn ... I'm not saying that's what is going to happen, I guess I saying that if I as a wolf thought that would happen then I might want to roll the dice on a mass snipe.

If Fuzzmz casts a vote tomorrow, the humans are going to lose. No reason to mass vote-snipe as a wolf unless you think he'll accidentally get WoG'd on purpose. There's simply no way that Fuzzmz avoids the lynch for two consecutive days, given who the prospective other players will be.

twdog

Postby twdog » 04 Mar 2014, 16:35:39

Admetus wrote:It begins! I just thought it would happen much sooner, but the humans are getting there just in time. :|

Change the maul to Rictus, he's got the whole picture, where DOM is only mostly there.

yeah, this is why a wolf twdog would consider the mass snipe option ... you can just feel that it's all starting to fall apart. I agree with everyone that's said it's all going to come down to ryvvn

Return to “An Undisclosed Location”