Day 3 - Two! Two wolves! Ha, ha, ha.

You're in it.
dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 3 - Two! Two wolves! Ha, ha, ha.

Postby dferrantino » 25 Mar 2014, 19:24:00

After last night's proceedings, there was a feeling of panic in the room. The man in charge seemed so capricious, maybe someone might just disappear entirely? You all went to sleep worried that you just might not wake up. Indeed, a few of you woke up feeling just a little bit off. Aches in places you shouldn't be aching. Cuts and bruises that weren't there the day before. And the ever-present chatter of everyone else in the house going through your heads.

You all did wake up, though, and you immediately split into various groups and cliques to discuss what to do with the rest of the day. Hours and hours of scheming and plotting later, you were called into the main auditorium again.

"Well! I hope last night's little event didn't scare anyone off, because we're going to have to do it again. We've got a few more days of this to go before anyone can even think about winning. Now, your votes."

More of the same. The butler, the hat, the slips, and the count.

Vote Totals:
necklessone - 5 - Mister E. Meat, 7-zark-7, Visigoth, DastardlyOldMan, Ryvvn
Ryvvn - 3 - Meta4, sphenodont, necklessone
Aldax - 3 - That PJ, FurinMirado, Hellheart
Meta4 - 3 - Admetus, Aldax, Okaros
Okaros - 2 - Nitestorm, Rictus
Mister E. Meat - 1 - rekard

"Aww, you've actually made a decision. I should be glad, but it does hurt a bit to not be able to flip a coin. I do love surprises. Anyway, as for surprises, necklessone, let's see what's up your sleeve!"

The lights dim, the projector goes on, and a scene plays. Another set of wolves! This time, only 4, but they're feasting on someone sleeping peacefully, in a bedroom much like the ones you're sleeping in within the house. It focuses on one wolf in particular, obviously not the one in charge, but not the runt either.

"Well, it looks like you killed yourselves another wolf! necklessone, do you have anything to say?"

necklessone jumps from his seat with a look of sheer horror on his face. "Wolf? But I've spent my entire life hunting them! I keep a stash of silver bullets under my bed!"

The master of the house interrupts, "remember what I said about surprises?"

And with that, necklessone's body shifts abruptly. His hands become fierce claws, fur sprouts from all over, and his jaws form into a snout filled with razor sharp teeth. With an agonizing howl, he vanishes.

Necklessone - Lynched - Gamma

(Seriously, I can't make this shit up. <3 the RNG)

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 3 - Placeholder! You'll get caught up in the...

Postby dferrantino » 25 Mar 2014, 20:06:39

Okay, PMs are out, now for the write-up.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 3 - Two! Two wolves! Ha, ha, ha.

Postby dferrantino » 25 Mar 2014, 20:28:00

Reminder! The day ends at 10PM Eastern. That's an hour and 28 minutes ago according to my clock....now.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 25 Mar 2014, 20:28:15

Nailed it.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 25 Mar 2014, 20:31:57

And now comes the scramble to decrease wolfitude.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 26 Mar 2014, 05:10:17

Let's see what Unredacted - Was and once again is Okaros has up his sleeves.
Last edited by Meta4 on 26 Mar 2014, 09:24:11, edited 2 times in total.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 26 Mar 2014, 06:14:18

OK, seriously? Two wolves in two days and I voted for both. I must be going for the lone wolf, throw your brothers under the bus win.

It's what the board craves.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 06:22:32

Mister E. Meat wrote:OK, seriously? Two wolves in two days and I voted for both. I must be going for the lone wolf, throw your brothers under the bus win.

It's what the board craves.

I am more impressed that the wolves were in order. We're not just stringing up wolves, we're building a Wolf Royal Flush.

If we nail the Delta next, I'm buying a lottery ticket.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 26 Mar 2014, 06:35:31

My random vote of the day will go to Visigoth, just because. :flail:
Last edited by dferrantino on 26 Mar 2014, 06:51:34, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: of all colors you choose that one?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 06:57:25

Alright Pretendy the Practicepus, let's recap. So far I've reversed the rotation of the earth, destroyed every lawn gnome in THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA!, created a statue of myself using all of the chocolate in THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA!, built a giant wall around THE ENTIRE TRI-S---coughcoughcough---you know, I never realized how much strain that sort of shouting puts on my voicebox. Then I created so many copies of myself that they had to form their own lines to keep themselves occupied. Then I foiled my own evil plan when my Gloom-inator 4000-inator backfired and a freak tsunami broke down my wall but mysteriously left everything else untouched. I re-created Doofania and launched it in what I'm calling the Greater Doofenshmirtz Lake. I used the ballgown-inator to make my brother Roger look like a laughingstock. I used the Evaporator-inator to drain the Greatest Doofenshmirtz Lake, which in hindsight was probably more stupid than evil. Doofania's innertube lands directly on the largest thumbtack factory in the tri-state area, but that evil scheme was doomed once the Glorious Supreme Doofenshmirtz lake started to evaporate-inate. I then tried to use the plata-proliferator-inator to create a new Perry the Platypus but all the Perry clones ran off to fight my copies and they all destroyed each other. Planty the Potted Plant came out of nowhere and redirected my scorch-inator, which melted my statue of chocolate before anyone even knew it existed. And...then...I...just...need to...catch my breath for a minute.

I'm sure you're seeing the trend here. I've attempted 40 schemes and you have yet to foil me once. Planty the Potted Plant foiled 3 of my plans, I succeeded with the other 37, but all of those evil schemes must have canceled each other out because I just spent 5 hours and fired off 40 -inators and the only things that actually changed are the destruction of all of the lawn gnomes and the reversed rotation of the earth. And this enormous ball pit, which really isn't evil at all but I built this Giant Ball Pit-inator back when I was sleepwalking and I can't just build an -inator and not fire it. I really should've planned everything out and...oh wait I didn't fire this -inator yet. BEHOLD, the Magnetism Magnifier-inator! All I have to do is press this button like so, and the Magnetism Magnefier-inator will reverse the rotation of the earth...back to...the way it was...originally...rotating.

CURSE YOU, PLANTY THE POTTED PLANT!

And now I'm bored and frustrated and I'm going to let off some steam by firing my Disintegrator-inator randomly into Danville until I feel better, starting with that house right over...OW! How did you manage to escape my trap this time Plan...PERRY THE PLATYPUS!

Perrrrrrrrrr-rrrry!

Nono, go ahead, push the self-destruct button on the Disintegrator-inator, since that's the only reason you came here. Just go ahead and do that and go back to all of the many, numerous, dare I say myriad things that seem to be more important than foiling my evil plans. I'll just gather up all of these -inators and lock them away forever. I had 3 entire days without any interference from my nemesis and now I'll have nothing to show for it. Out of my way, Perry the Platypus.

creeeeeeeak dragdragdrag SLAM dragdragdragdragdragdrag crash SMASH GRINDgrindgrind squeakysqueakysqueaky SLAM KER-THUNK clickclickclickclickclick CLANG CLANG RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBLE SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH KABOOOOM! PHEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CURSEYOUPERRYTHEPLAYPUS CRASH patterpatterpatterpatterpatterpatterpatterpatter

How fitting, the only -inator that has any use is the one I didn't consciously build. Story of my life.

Speaking of the stories of my life...Perry the Platypus, do you have any idea how much backstory and exposition just got crushed, ground into a fine powder, locked away, buried under a mountain and then pointlessly consumed in a giant explosion? I would invite you to guess, but that would be unfair because you can't possibly guess because you have NO IDEA because YOU WEREN'T HERE WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE.

Three days, Perry the Platypus. You disappear for three entire days and nobody had any idea what happened to you. Apparently a note or a message would've been too much of a hassle for you. Do you know how long 3 days feels like when I want to pause a minute after everything I do to give you a chance to foil my evil plans? It feels like exactly one week and 15 minutes.

Why are you standing around wasting our time? Hurry up and push the self-destruct button on the Disintegrator-inator. Curse you Perry the Platypus.

click

<beat>

SLAM

BEHOLD! The Perry the Platypus Trap-inator Disguised as a Disintegrator-inator...-inator! Now I will reveal my latest evil scheme to take over THE ENTIRE TRI---coughcoughcough---

By the way, I really am angry at you, Perry the Platypus. You're going to have to earn the backstory for this one.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 26 Mar 2014, 08:03:10

A Rictus in the morninh is a good thing.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 08:19:02

That PJ wrote:I am more impressed that the wolves were in order. We're not just stringing up wolves, we're building a Wolf Royal Flush.

retracted-was-ThatPJ, for not knowing his Greek alphabet.
Last edited by DastardlyOldMan on 26 Mar 2014, 16:54:16, edited 1 time in total.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 08:22:08

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
That PJ wrote:I am more impressed that the wolves were in order. We're not just stringing up wolves, we're building a Wolf Royal Flush.

ThatPJ, for not knowing his Greek alphabet.

...Yeah, I deserve that.

I really need to read what I write sometimes. I constantly reverse those two in my head.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 26 Mar 2014, 12:10:03

That PJ wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:

ThatPJ, for not knowing his Greek alphabet.

...Yeah, I deserve that.

I really need to read what I write sometimes. I constantly reverse those two in my head.

So you ... write ... what you ... read? :?:

I'm voting ThatPJ for breaking my brain.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 26 Mar 2014, 12:12:50

I have to be honest, without player numbers on the board that say how dead and how wolfy a player is, I'm finding it much harder to game things this time around. It just feels so random.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 12:31:55

Mister E. Meat wrote:So you ... write ... what you ... read? :?:

No, I read what I write. What else would I do, smell what I write? Now you're just being absurd. That's not how sensory perception works, MEM.

Anyway, this puts a wrinkle in my plan of voting for whoever MEM votes for. I mean, I suppose I could, because yes, this seems almost completely random, but that'd be suicidal. So I'll go after Mister E. Meat for not knowing what proofreading is. And for voting for me. Mostly for voting for me.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 26 Mar 2014, 13:07:15

A conversation is heard from across the room
...So I hope you have finally got the idea

O...K? I guess? still, I won't shoot anyone

Oh, for the love of...

A sound is heard: a Geiger counter is going on and off

Aw man! at this rate I'll never get who is a....wait WHAT?

The third Aldax appears, in his hand is a device like but not quite a Geiger Counter, it's going on and off like crazy

:roll: Just what we needed

Hey guys, have you seen a wolf nearby? I... erm...found (definitely not stolen)a thing called the wolf detectinator, but it's going haywire!

We all are Wolves, son

What

Just like we are Vigs, Humans AND Seers

Weird - I know, right?

Anyways, let's vote for today!, I have to get to school later! you, the crazy, bloodstained, and probably murderous me, don't shoot anybody!

Ok, Ok, who shall we lynch today?

I....'lll get back to you later

*Sigh* We're screwed
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 26 Mar 2014, 13:47:53

(( I have to rush out of state today, so I'm dropping a vote on Rictus for now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to check in on the road.))

Vote tallies as I see them:

ThatPJ -2- DastardlyOldMan, Mister E. Meat
Rictus -2- rekard, Admetus
Okaros - Meta4
Visigoth - Nitestorm
Mister E. Meat - That PJ

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 26 Mar 2014, 15:02:43

Well I don't know what to make of these shenanigans. So I will put my vote on Mister E Meat to bring him into running.
Charming, to the last.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 26 Mar 2014, 15:30:08

I have no god damn idea what is going on. Hooray!

Okaros, though, would make an outstanding candidate for a tie. A shiny, flashy tie. With a dollar coin stuffed down the middle to keep it hanging even in high winds.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Mar 2014, 16:24:40

Aldax wrote:The third Aldax appears, in his hand is a device like but not quite a Geiger Counter, it's going on and off like crazy

:roll: Just what we needed

Hey guys, have you seen a wolf nearby? I... erm...found (definitely not stolen)a thing called the wolf detectinator, but it's going haywire!

We all are Wolves, son

What

Just like we are Vigs, Humans AND Seers

Weird - I know, right?

Anyways, let's vote for today!, I have to get to school later! you, the crazy, bloodstained, and probably murderous me, don't shoot anybody!

Ok, Ok, who shall we lynch today?

I....'lll get back to you later

*Sigh* We're screwed

I just want to let you know that I support and endorse multi-colored RP. But, having see Jet Li's "The One", it does not end well for at least one of the three Aldax.

Also:

stigmata wrote:I have no god damn idea what is going on. Hooray!

Let me catch you up then. It's been a day from Hell, and I've been in the details like you wouldn't believe. If there's one thing we have around here, it's bureaucracy, and for reasons I still do not understand, the Byzroth insisted on forming a fire department. Inevitably, this resulted in insurance policies being sold, and the kind of low grade evil that comes from actuarial tables and their ilk.

Now, yes, this is a numbers game, & much has been made of calculating the temperatures of heaven and hell. The exact temperature of hell cannot be computed but it must be less than 444.6°C, the temperature at which brimstone or sulfur changes from a liquid to a gas. In our favor, it is a dry heat, & actually tends to be much cooler (we have all the fun folk after all).

There's also confusion about Celsius to Fahrenheit, however every civilized realm uses Celsius. 444.6°C = 832.28F if you're keeping score. The actual median temperature in Hell is closer to 200 Celsius or 392 Fahrenheit.

Heaven tends to be portrayed in the clouds, and people (especially Michael Landon, for some reason, if only they knew) are depicted with wings and short sleeves. It's not quite accurate. Wings are reserved for the heavenly host (cherubim, seraphim, and of course Uma Thurman). Some of us took them with us, others checked their bags & of course that never works out. Plus, it's completely clothing optional. Anyway, I'm changing the subject.

Although I'm nominally in charge around here, anyone who knows a bureaucracy knows they have a life and purpose all their own. Today's "Fire Drill" was exactly that. One of the Byzroth came through and saw an install in progress in the server room. Now, we order from PC Connection just like everyone else, and although the fedex guy doesn't like it, he does deliver (even on Sundays... especially on Sundays). My point is that things ship in cardboard boxes.

Now anyone who knows Ray Bradbury knows that the temperature at which fiction burns is 451 degrees Fahrenheit. Reality TV stars have their flashpoint at over 600 degrees, incidentally. But my ~point~ is we keep the server room cooler than our nominal temperature for the same reason that you do. Bitcoin miners need their airflow. The longer view is that Neither Snooki nor the cardboard boxes represent a fire hazard. Unless they're dowsed with accelerant mind you, which is exactly what we intend for the entire Jersey Shore crowd when they make their way down here.

So. No Fire hazard. But the insurance tables say a server room with a cardboard box in it is a no-no, and our rates were going to go up substantially. As a result, all the lords of the realm cooperated (a rarity) to move the cardboard boxes (even things in other server rooms) to my office. It looks like a Uhaul storage shed of the damned.

I have really, truly, earned a drink this evening.

I will be back to monitor events of course, and there will always be...

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 26 Mar 2014, 16:33:21

Aldax

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 16:53:48

Okaros, though, would make an outstanding candidate for a tie. A shiny, flashy tie. With a dollar coin stuffed down the middle to keep it hanging even in high winds.

That is the wolfies post I have ever read: No idea what he's doing, check. Exclamation point, check - if it had an emoticon, CAD would be joining the game solely to vote on this obvious wolf. stigmata.

Side note - I've been going with my gut instead of doing any vote analysis this game, and I'm 2 for 2 so far. I have to be careful, though, the humans might think I've got too perfect of a track record, and the wolves might think I'm throwing too many of them under the bus.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 26 Mar 2014, 17:14:53

DastardlyOldMan wrote:

That is the wolfies post I have ever read: No idea what he's doing, check. Exclamation point, check - if it had an emoticon, CAD would be joining the game solely to vote on this obvious wolf. stigmata.

Side note - I've been going with my gut instead of doing any vote analysis this game, and I'm 2 for 2 so far. I have to be careful, though, the humans might think I've got too perfect of a track record, and the wolves might think I'm throwing too many of them under the bus.

That's two games in a row where, within three days, I've made the "wolfiest post ever". I'm living on the bleeding edge, man.

The bleeding, slightly furry edge.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 17:29:51

stigmata wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:

That's two games in a row where, within three days, I've made the "wolfiest post ever". I'm living on the bleeding edge, man.

The bleeding, slightly furry edge.

Why are you picking on a frightened little girl like that? Look at the poor thing, she doesn't even know what to do with herself. If you'd tried that to Vanessa I'd have zapped you with my Other Dimension-inator so fast you'd be eaten before you got there.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 26 Mar 2014, 17:39:22

stigmata clearly needs to attend more fashion lessons! Thats a *horrible* look for a tie!

And really, a tie to go with this uniform? Hardly.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 26 Mar 2014, 17:46:09

Vote Totals:
Okaros - 2 - Meta4, stigmata
Rictus - 2 - rekard, Admetus
Aldax - 2 - 7-zark-7, FurinMirado
stigmata - 2 - DastardlyOldMan, Okaros
Visigoth - 1 - Nitestorm
That PJ - 1 - Mister E. Meat
Mister E. Meat - 1 - Rictus

[+] Vote History
Meta4 votes for Okaros
Nitestorm votes for Visigoth
rekard votes for Rictus
DastardlyOldMan votes for That PJ (redacted)
Mister E. Meat votes for That PJ
Admetus votes for Rictus
Rictus votes for Mister E. Meat
stigmata votes for Okaros
7-zark-7 votes for Aldax
FurinMirado votes for Aldax
DastardlyOldMan votes for stigmata
Okaros votes for stigmata
[+] Votes Remaining
That PJ
necklessone
sphenodont
Visigoth
Ryvvn
Hellheart
Aldax

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 26 Mar 2014, 17:53:57

I once had a staring contest with Rictus and almost lost after four days. There's obviously something not right about that guy.

Stay entangled my friends.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 26 Mar 2014, 17:58:12

Well, I guess I will take a shot a rekard

BOOM. Vig-shot on rekard.

Now I'm not sure if I'll resolve to the vig, but considering that two wolves are down, it couldn't hurt.

So rekard, is your alliance going to try and save you? Or just let the dice roll?
Charming, to the last.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 18:05:06

I know the RNG's been lowballing us, but c'mon man, that's not even a credible threat. That's like, Back Off! or I'll use the powers of Entropy to slowly erode the hill that your house sits on. Twenty years from now, your driveway is gonna mess UP your suspension, yo.

I'm fairly convinced that both rictus and rekard are wolves now.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 26 Mar 2014, 18:09:28

Hellheart wrote:Why are you picking on a frightened little girl like that? Look at the poor thing, she doesn't even know what to do with herself. If you'd tried that to Vanessa I'd have zapped you with my Other Dimension-inator so fast you'd be eaten before you got there.

Oh please. The sniveling mad scientist guy or whatever you are calling out the mustache-twirling guy? I mean, it's like there's a villain-wanna-be convention here in town.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that all that going with his gut has done for DOM is filling it full of potentially-eaten small girls.
Last edited by sphenodont on 26 Mar 2014, 18:12:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Green bad, m'kay. Won't happen again.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 26 Mar 2014, 18:15:12

Okaros wrote:

stigmata clearly needs to attend more fashion lessons! Thats a *horrible* look for a tie!

And really, a tie to go with this uniform? Hardly.

Darling, anything would be better than the poo browniform you've found for yourself. Yeesh.

Aldax

Postby Aldax » 26 Mar 2014, 18:28:43

You knowMister E. Meat? you seem hellbent and eager to kill me, shall I know why?

OOC: Posting from the phone, so no color RP for you
Last edited by sphenodont on 26 Mar 2014, 18:39:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Aldax, Aldax, Aldax... don't tempt fate by poking the colorblind GM....
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 18:53:17

sphenodont wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Why are you picking on a frightened little girl like that? Look at the poor thing, she doesn't even know what to do with herself. If you'd tried that to Vanessa I'd have zapped you with my Other Dimension-inator so fast you'd be eaten before you got there.

Oh please. The sniveling mad scientist guy or whatever you are calling out the mustache-twirling guy? I mean, it's like there's a villain-wanna-be convention here in town.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that all that going with his gut has done for DOM is filling it full of potentially-eaten small girls.

Hey that's not fair, I'm a genuine card-carrying villain. Look, I just got it renewed last year!

I was staring at that book when you said "potentially-eaten small girls"...now that's just disturbing. That sounds like the sort of thing a Dastardly Old Man would write.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 18:53:54

dferrantino wrote:Vote Totals:
Rictus - 2 - rekard, Admetus
Visigoth - 1 - Nitestorm
Mister E. Meat - 1 - Rictus

[+] Vote History
Meta4 votes for Okaros
Nitestorm votes for Visigoth
rekard votes for Rictus
DastardlyOldMan votes for That PJ (redacted)
Mister E. Meat votes for That PJ
Admetus votes for Rictus
Rictus votes for Mister E. Meat
stigmata votes for Okaros
7-zark-7 votes for Aldax
FurinMirado votes for Aldax
DastardlyOldMan votes for stigmata
Okaros votes for stigmata
[+] Votes Remaining
That PJ
necklessone
sphenodont
Visigoth
Ryvvn
Hellheart
Aldax

At least part of this count is off. I have a vote in on Mister E. Meat.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 26 Mar 2014, 18:56:56

Got it, sorry.

Vote Totals:
Rictus - 3 - rekard, Admetus, Visigoth
Mister E. Meat - 3 - That PJ, Rictus, Aldax
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - sphenodont, Hellheart
Visigoth - 1 - Nitestorm

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 26 Mar 2014, 18:59:32

I forgive you for spelling my name wrong, Rictus

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 26 Mar 2014, 18:59:41

See this? Put your right hand in the box.

What is in the box?

It's.... bacon!

That's not bacon!

No, it's Ryvvn.

This has been a vig shot on Ryvvn.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 18:59:45

Meh, Rictus buys me a bit more safety, I suppose. I mean, I know *I'm* human.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 26 Mar 2014, 19:03:20

Vote wasn't redacted, but it's irrelevant. For the record, I'm accepting it.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 26 Mar 2014, 19:05:38

Vote Totals:
Rictus - 5 - rekard, Admetus, Visigoth, Ryvvn, DastardlyOldMan
Mister E. Meat - 3 - That PJ, Rictus, Aldax
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - sphenodont, Hellheart
Visigoth - 1 - Nitestorm
stigmata - 1 - Okaros

Return to “The Box”