Day 6 - Placeholder

You're in it.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 6 - Placeholder

Postby rekard » 30 Mar 2014, 18:30:11

Pfft. Okaros. Sphenodobt is the only other alpha candidate obviously, since he actually showed teamwork cooperation But you have been lying all around. I don't think you should be trusted, because between all the people you talked with, probably your onky loyalty is toward yourself.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Hellheart » 30 Mar 2014, 18:36:25

Admetus wrote:This was part of a convoluted plot to kill off an Alpha candidate on the day I accidentally missed the deadline completely. You can read all about it after the game closes, I'll probably get to be part of your vengeance list. ;)

(( I actually made a comment to that effect when he made his vote on Ryvvn. The three of us were totally available to switch if you had, but we needed 4 votes to lynch anyone over DOM. ))

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 30 Mar 2014, 18:39:20

Okaros is likely holding his evidence til the last moments, so some of you should think hard about whether you want to gamble the game away on me (again, I've been trending human the entire game; has Okaros made any such claim?), or lynch the more untrustworthy of the two choices?

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 30 Mar 2014, 18:42:14

That PJ wrote:Mister E. Meat - Eligible for Seer. Ineligible for alpha (no reason stated). Has a Vig shot on Furin.

I became ineligible when the WOG happened.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 18:42:46

So. At the start of today after the resolution of DOM I was only slightly dead. After stigmata was WoG'd I was suddenly much, much more dead. As a result, I am pretty certain that there are only two alpha candidates out there. Others have noticed a sudden spike in their dead-ness, so this reinforces my belief.

I'm fairly confident that only a single person has mauled me. Ryvvn confessing to that fact answers the question of who. Since he's still an alpha-candidate, he must therefore be responsible for impending demise. You traitor, you. :(

The other alpha candidate will invalidate when Ryvvn is lynched because he has mauled Ryvvn and has actually made one of the very few maul/seer-list postings that I actually trust. rekard was witness to this and can verify it.

The Other Alpha Candidate aka sphenodont, paraphrased slightly wrote:Night 0
Seer: Aldax human
Night 1
Maul: Aldax
Seer: rekard human
Night 2
Maul: Ryvvn
Seer: DastardlyOldMan wolf
Night 3
Maul: That PJ
Seer: HellHeart human
Night 4
Maul: FurinMIrado
Seer: Mister E. Meat

Given the tone and the fact that this was his "going away info-dump" post, *and* that he deleted and then reposted it, I trust it a hell of a lot more than even Hellheart's seer list, which does corroborate this.

So, Ryvvn gets lynched and resolves. HIs maul list dies, including me. I am sad. But! I'm also happy that I solved at least part of the quantum puzzle before I died. :)

I'll vig someone I think is likely to be wolfy after all this resolves. Choices, choices...
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 18:46:35

Ryvvn wrote:Okaros is likely holding his evidence til the last moments, so some of you should think hard about whether you want to gamble the game away on me (again, I've been trending human the entire game; has Okaros made any such claim?), or lynch the more untrustworthy of the two choices?

I trended human all game. My wolfiness never rose to a point where I would have considered myself a serious wolf candidate. It tanked after I invalidated, small surprise.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Mar 2014, 18:47:13

(( Completely unnecessary raw tally that still makes me happy because it means my clean tallysheet is complete, although I'm messing around with VBE for the heatmap because the calculation delay drives me insane.

Unless everyone switches to lynch Okaros on principle! Gogogo, let's pull a Ravebomb and elevate Ryvvn's ability to avoid seemingly inevitable lynches to Legendary status!

Ryvvn - 9 - Furin, Meta4, That PJ, Admetus, Hellheart, Okaros, Visigoth, Aldax, sphenodont
Okaros - 2 - rekard, Ryvvn ))

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 30 Mar 2014, 18:48:22

Okaros wrote:So, Ryvvn gets lynched and resolves. HIs maul list dies, including me. I am sad. But! I'm also happy that I solved at least part of the quantum puzzle before I died. :)

But if he resolves human (50/50 shot, presumably, but I'm sure it's not that simple), then sphenodont is the alpha and a bunch of folks bite it--and we lose.

If Ryvvn is being sincere about his human trending--which is certainly suspect--then sphenodont is the better choice. But it's a bit late for another wagon. Vig shot is probably the best recourse for that contingency.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 30 Mar 2014, 18:49:58

Okaros wrote:I'm fairly confident that only a single person has mauled me. Ryvvn confessing to that fact answers the question of who. Since he's still an alpha-candidate, he must therefore be responsible for impending demise. You traitor, you. :(

It was meant to be an insurance policy, not an outright betrayal.

Okaros wrote:The other alpha candidate will invalidate when Ryvvn is lynched because he has mauled Ryvvn and has actually made one of the very few maul/seer-list postings that I actually trust. rekard was witness to this and can verify it.

So, Ryvvn gets lynched and resolves. HIs maul list dies, including me. I am sad. But! I'm also happy that I solved at least part of the quantum puzzle before I died. :).

If you want to survive, why not lynch the other alpha candidate you're so sure about? I'd invalidate then as he was one of my mauls.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 30 Mar 2014, 18:51:30

Another ally (but a real one this time!) falls by the wayside. Okaros, you've got my vote.

If Ryvvn is an alpha, he's got the much better odds of resolving. I've been trending human/dead all game, and only today did my odds of wolf swing up. (Dead just about trebled, too.)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 30 Mar 2014, 18:52:19

There seem to be enough of you chatting right now that we can make a quick enough switch to not have this game end in a coin flip. I'm sticking on Okaros unless others start voting spheno.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 18:52:52

That PJ wrote:
Okaros wrote:So, Ryvvn gets lynched and resolves. HIs maul list dies, including me. I am sad. But! I'm also happy that I solved at least part of the quantum puzzle before I died. :)

But if he resolves human (50/50 shot, presumably, but I'm sure it's not that simple), then sphenodont is the alpha and a bunch of folks bite it--and we lose.

He can't resolve human. The lynch is static: Ryvvn *must* die immediately, which renders spheno's maul invalid. Since spheno's maul is invalid, Ryvvn must be the alpha.

Could I argue for spheno to die instead? Probably. But spheno didn't maul me, and Ryvvn's already on the chopping block. :evil: :P

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 30 Mar 2014, 18:53:51

I just decided I can reasonably conclude Okaros was misleading rekard for "good" reasons, since he didn't take advantage when I was pretty exposed before.

I think there are more than two Alpha candidates, though, judging on the increase of Dead I got when Stigmata was WOG'd. But either way, Okaros, it doesn't matter. Neither of the Alphas is going to be a sure thing, and if we roll and come up Human, the game's over. So acting against two Alpha candidates is pretty important, to increase the odds. I'm going to go ahead with my guess.

And keep in mind that if the Alpha does die tonight, everyone's Wolf % will jump because we won't be invalid again.

Potential vigilante strike on FurinMirado! Pew pew pew!

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Mar 2014, 18:53:53

Ryvvn wrote:There seem to be enough of you chatting right now that we can make a quick enough switch to not have this game end in a coin flip. I'm sticking on Okaros unless others start voting spheno.

sphenodont

The one and only player the ENTIRE GAME who decided that my RP wasn't good enough for him.

This is not over. Not by a longshot.
Last edited by Hellheart on 30 Mar 2014, 18:54:25, edited 1 time in total.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 30 Mar 2014, 18:54:17

sphenodont didn't maul Okaros because they were on a team.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Mar 2014, 18:54:50

sphenodont wrote:sphenodont didn't maul Okaros because they were on a team.

No, sphenodont just mauled Doofenshmirtz because he doesn't want people to have any fun.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 30 Mar 2014, 18:55:35

Doofenshmirtz tried to stuff my pain box with platypi. What kind of Kwisatz Haderach would we end up with then?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 30 Mar 2014, 18:55:40

Just in case it matters at all:

VIG SHOT OKAROS

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 30 Mar 2014, 18:55:56

This is madness, but god, I hope we didn't screw this up. Sticking with my decision to this point.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 18:56:03

A team which I'm committed to keeping together on the same side, even in death. :)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 30 Mar 2014, 18:56:12

Why in the world would people switch off of Ryvvn, when he's even admitting he's potentially Alpha? "Trending human" is relative, it's not going to be a sure thing in any case. But nothing's a better bet than Ryvvn would be.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Mar 2014, 18:57:22

Ryvvn - 7 - Furin, Meta4, That PJ, Admetus, Okaros, Visigoth, Aldax
Okaros - 3 - rekard, Ryvvn, sphenodont
Sphenodont - 1 - Hellheart

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 30 Mar 2014, 18:58:03

Admetus wrote:I just decided I can reasonably conclude Okaros was misleading rekard for "good" reasons, since he didn't take advantage when I was pretty exposed before.

Okaros and I did mistrust rekard to a degree, in part because I'm on rekard's Spite List and also because he admitted to working two teams (rekard, Visi, and Admetus?). If he was open to betraying allies, why would this be the one he was true to? That said, it didn't escape me that Okaros was less than open with some details.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Mar 2014, 18:58:06

Admetus wrote:Why in the world would people switch off of Ryvvn, when he's even admitting he's potentially Alpha? "Trending human" is relative, it's not going to be a sure thing in any case. But nothing's a better bet than Ryvvn would be.

Because Ryvvn would never have mauled me. I think.

My God, and I felt like I was the one who betrayed you guys. I sent a long message to the dead thread about it and everything :P

(The sentiment there still applies. I'm just happy to have my target. This all was worth it in the end.)
Last edited by Hellheart on 30 Mar 2014, 19:00:08, edited 1 time in total.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 18:58:55

Admetus wrote:Why in the world would people switch off of Ryvvn, when he's even admitting he's potentially Alpha? "Trending human" is relative, it's not going to be a sure thing in any case. But nothing's a better bet than Ryvvn would be.

I guess because they'd prefer living to see a wolf win instead of dying to see a human victory? Meh.

I'll join you though:

Vig Shot: FurinMirado

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 30 Mar 2014, 19:00:05

good luck on the flip, no matter how I turn out, I was playing for a human win from the beginning

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 30 Mar 2014, 19:00:15

Okaros wrote:

A team which I'm committed to keeping together on the same side, even in death. :)

Well, there is that.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 30 Mar 2014, 19:12:08

Vote Totals:
Ryvvn - 8 - FurinMirado, Meta4, That PJ, Admetus, Mister E. Meat, Okaros, Visigoth, Aldax
Okaros - 3 - rekard, Ryvvn, sphenodont
sphenodont - 1 - Hellheart

Return to “The Box”