The Dead Thread

Someone opened the box. Now you're a potato.
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: The Dead Thread

Postby Ozymandias » 30 Mar 2014, 20:38:28

Okaros wrote:I'm a little surprised/disappointed in how trusting everyone was with regards to their maul/seer targets. I took dferr's "You're silly if you share your targeting information with anyone" advice to heart for this game. :)

Well the thing is, once the Alpha collapsed to two possibilities, and the Wolves were potentially one missed lynch away from victory, then it absolutely made sense for everyone but the two possible Alphas to be completely truthful about their maul + seer targets, since they were all well below 50% likely to resolve as a Wolf (and any lie they told could obfuscate who the potential Alphas were).

That pretty much always happens on the cusp of Wolf victory-- I think that's just an inherent flaw of quantum as currently constructed.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 20:44:03

Ozymandias wrote:Well the thing is, once the Alpha collapsed to two possibilities, and the Wolves were potentially one missed lynch away from victory, then it absolutely made sense for everyone but the two possible Alphas to be completely truthful about their maul + seer targets, since they were all well below 50% likely to resolve as a Wolf (and any lie they told could obfuscate who the potential Alphas were).

That pretty much always happens on the cusp of Wolf victory-- I think that's just an inherent flaw of quantum as currently constructed.

Yeah, I expected that part but before that it looked like people were being pretty honest about their targeting with their "teammates" (although hooray for spheno at least making the attempt ;) ).

And I think the final reveal is more a general Wolf Game "flaw" than anything else. Impending wolf victory? Time for the humans to put all their cards on the table, which forces the wolves to do so as well.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 30 Mar 2014, 20:57:41

Part of being a team is to try and be truthful Okaros, otherwise there is small ways of being organized. Have a team that you are truthful with, and another to lie to. But I would say you overextended yourself. You may have probably had been lynched on principle due to that. And well, you get mauled as retaliation.

I didn't really have time this time to go deeply into the game, so I was not thinking much until this weekend, when I was actually putting more attention and noticed how Okaros was really not cooperative. If PMs had stayed I would have gone private with sphenodont and burned you out publicly.

If you wanted a wolf victory I think you should have been more open with the team you wanted to win with. Yeah, there's a risk, but well it's something you have to take to better organize things and be less wild.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 30 Mar 2014, 21:05:13

rekard wrote:Part of being a team is to try and be truthful Okaros, otherwise there is small ways of being organized. Have a team that you are truthful with, and another to lie to. But I would say you overextended yourself. You may have probably had been lynched on principle due to that. And well, you get mauled as retaliation.

Since I had three teams, I had one team I lied to (Team Wolf!), one team I told mostly truths to (The Vowel Train) and one team I was completely truthful to but also didn't share much with (The Evil Alliance). :)

But yes, I definitely agree I overextended myself a bit this game. It was mostly deliberate, as I wanted to see how far I could push it with the alliance-forming, but ultimately I think I would've been better off stopping at two and concentrating more on them as a result.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 30 Mar 2014, 21:17:33

The thing is sharing. Even if it's a lie , you should be sharing with your team to at least feed credibility. You were killiing yourself in there. I think you would have gotten results if you had been more open on Seer/Maul results even if they're a lie.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 30 Mar 2014, 21:29:02

It doesn't look like dferr was posting night action PMs specifically, just the actions themselves; though I imagine he'll do so eventually, given what Hellheart was saying about how much RP he put into his night action PMs, which only dferr's seen so far. Anyway, I wanted to put these two out there, just in case he's unable to get to them for a while (or forgets):

Night 4 wrote:Sent: 27 Mar 2014, 21:56:09
To: dferrantino

I probably should have done this one night earlier, but better late than never; I still don't understand this game (stupid maths), but hopefully this will give me a small bit of insurance that he will actually try and protect me if when the time comes...

maul: okaros (!)

Yeah, I never really mauled Zark first, but when Stig's WoG put me into alpha possibility, I had to come up with the most plausible lie that would invalidate my candidacy; I was unaware that Hellheart had actually also tried to maul Zark but was sent a PM regarding the need to change his lynch-made-invalid maul choice. I actually hadn't played with any conditionals this game either.

And then I wanted Hellheart to see this one:
Night 5 wrote:Sent: 28 Mar 2014, 21:51:22

You know, people would probably expect me to complete the trifecta and maul Hellheart tonight, but if I were to die and by some random chance be the alpha, I honestly would want Hellheart to live and go on to win (regardless of what side he's on), so...

maul rekard

*the trifecta referring to my mauling of Admetus on Night 3

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 30 Mar 2014, 21:36:48

Bah, both Nitestorm and Aldax failed to note that Hellheart's list (validated by ThatPJ) of my seering targets wasn't accurate. Figured that would get one or the other into lynch trouble after they backity-stabbed so much.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 30 Mar 2014, 22:13:08

Thanks for the game derrantino. It's obvious it was a lot of work, but it was appreciated!

I'm generally satisfied with my game, except for the late/missing actions in the middle there. It was a first Quantum for me, but I feel like I had a solid handle on the what and how. I think the only trick I was missing (from this dead thread) is to individually PM your Seer'd humans to create a potential-human-alliance. Also, almost all of my reads on players' honesty levels and intentions were right.

Plus I got a good vig shot! That's probably the most successful shot I'll ever make.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 30 Mar 2014, 22:18:18

One thing I found a little odd. Given how much attention is paid to the proper means and timing of deaths narrowing down the field, why is the Vigilante allowed to shoot after he died, chronologically?

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 30 Mar 2014, 22:26:14

Ozymandias wrote:Did anyone actually specify seven maul conditionals?

Because I think that's how many you would need to guarantee a maul.

I only went out to 6. Hadn't thought about the vigilante shot adding a 7th. But I wouldn't have needed any... my first name on the list was Hellheart. ;)

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 31 Mar 2014, 03:58:58

Thanks for the game dferr!

I took a risk and went after DOM so I can't complain when it doesn't pan out. I'm glad to see I was right, and he was really close to Alpha status (barely hedged out by MEM).

I didn't have the time to worry about creating any teams so I just played it solo based on my percentages. Assuming 25% was a low chance was my biggest mistake. I would have thought eligible wolves would have had a much higher Wolf percentage than that. Still, my strategy was to play as Human, go for Seer and if all else fails maybe I'll resolve into Wolf.

Thanks to the vig for shooting me and putting me on the winning team! :lol:

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 05:06:41

Ryvvn wrote:It doesn't look like dferr was posting night action PMs specifically, just the actions themselves; though I imagine he'll do so eventually, given what Hellheart was saying about how much RP he put into his night action PMs, which only dferr's seen so far. Anyway, I wanted to put these two out there, just in case he's unable to get to them for a while (or forgets):

Night 4 wrote:Sent: 27 Mar 2014, 21:56:09

I probably should have done this one night earlier, but better late than never; I still don't understand this game (stupid maths), but hopefully this will give me a small bit of insurance that he will actually try and protect me if when the time comes...

maul: okaros (!)

Yeah, I never really mauled Zark first, but when Stig's WoG put me into alpha possibility, I had to come up with the most plausible lie that would invalidate my candidacy; I was unaware that Hellheart had actually also tried to maul Zark but was sent a PM regarding the need to change his lynch-made-invalid maul choice. I actually hadn't played with any conditionals this game either.

And then I wanted Hellheart to see this one:
Night 5 wrote:Sent: 28 Mar 2014, 21:51:22

You know, people would probably expect me to complete the trifecta and maul Hellheart tonight, but if I were to die and by some random chance be the alpha, I honestly would want Hellheart to live and go on to win (regardless of what side he's on), so...

maul rekard

*the trifecta referring to my mauling of Admetus on Night 3

Most of the PMs that were directed only to me are actually in this thread, not the other one.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 31 Mar 2014, 07:10:05

First off, this is a great quote to put at start of the next quantum game.
DOM wrote:The finesse in a quantum game is trying to setup both a wolf victory if you resolve as wolf and a human victory if you resolve as seer. I don't think anyone's catching on to that - it all seems to be people trying to blunt-force push for wolf victory, and fucking themselves when the RNG bounces on them. Lots and lots of facepalm.

This was how I screwed up the first 1 or 2 times I played. This time around, I tried to be more careful with how I played. I was really hoping to resolve to a wolf, or at least keeping that option open even though I missed 1 maul. I think my no reaching out to DOM and/or 7z7 earlier probably doomed my chances of really resolving to wolf.

But then the WOG of stigmata came, pushed me down to ~55% dead and ~15% chance of wolf and no chance of alpha and I figured that ship had sailed.

dferr, sorry that I messed up the game by forgetting seer and maul PMs. I think as a matter of policy, the rule should be that missed seerings are randomed but not revealed as that seems the best way to reduce the states. Mauling is more complicated though.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 09:56:06

Meta4 wrote:I'm not a wolf, and I'm not a seer. Not sure why you think I was allied with Furry, please expound on that if you get a moment.

I am so confused.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 10:00:04

Additionally, the "correct" course of action here is for everyone to maul Visigoth (as he's already claimed outright to still be a viable Seer) and lynch whoever they think may be a Wolf. Which basically means anyone who's come straight out and said they still have a %Wolf chance left. That PJ coming straight out and saying he still has a possibility to be the last wolf should be enough to get him strung up on principle.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 10:11:14

dferrantino wrote:Additionally, the "correct" course of action here is for everyone to maul Visigoth (as he's already claimed outright to still be a viable Seer) and lynch whoever they think may be a Wolf. Which basically means anyone who's come straight out and said they still have a %Wolf chance left. That PJ coming straight out and saying he still has a possibility to be the last wolf should be enough to get him strung up on principle.

I don't understand -- everyone is wolf-eligible, and there's no reason to expect anyone not to be.

If four players want to assure a Human victory, all they have to do is lynch the fifth today, maul the sixth tonight, and lynch the sixth tomorrow.

That should work for any combination of four players.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 10:40:01

Wouldn't Seer resolution potentially throw a giant monkeywrench in that plan by potentially forcing one of the four to be the wolf?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 31 Mar 2014, 11:10:04

Ozymandias wrote:
dferrantino wrote:Additionally, the "correct" course of action here is for everyone to maul Visigoth (as he's already claimed outright to still be a viable Seer) and lynch whoever they think may be a Wolf. Which basically means anyone who's come straight out and said they still have a %Wolf chance left. That PJ coming straight out and saying he still has a possibility to be the last wolf should be enough to get him strung up on principle.

I don't understand -- everyone is wolf-eligible, and there's no reason to expect anyone not to be.

If four players want to assure a Human victory, all they have to do is lynch the fifth today, maul the sixth tonight, and lynch the sixth tomorrow.

That should work for any combination of four players.

This... makes sense. I think the only reason it won't work is:

1) they won't think of it.
2) Given the history around here, I'm not sure you can get 4 people to work together and follow a 'plan'. :)

edit: What happens if the seventh player also mauls the sixth player tonight?
Charming, to the last.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 11:26:11

Okaros wrote:Wouldn't Seer resolution potentially throw a giant monkeywrench in that plan by potentially forcing one of the four to be the wolf?

This is why that plan (or any, for that matter) isn't foolproof.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 11:30:46

Hellheart wrote:5) The role reveals plus the Seer results (including potentially a Seer resolution) SHOULD give us a set of game states where one player has a much higher wolf chance than the others. Identify and lynch that player.

Problem with this plan:

What if that player is you?

This is what bothers me the most about the way people play the Quantum endgame. Hedge your bets by keeping both teams active, so you can win regardless of which team you're on. Creating a plan that guarantees a human victory is nice and all, but you still lose if you end up as the final wolf. IIRC that's pretty much what happened last game.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 11:58:12

dferrantino wrote:
Okaros wrote:Wouldn't Seer resolution potentially throw a giant monkeywrench in that plan by potentially forcing one of the four to be the wolf?

This is why that plan (or any, for that matter) isn't foolproof.

Hmm, I guess it does mean that the group of four must contain at least one of the two potential Seers.

But as long as that potential Seer doesn't Seer anyone tonight, then I think victory can still be assured by forcing the other potential Seer to become the Wolf (by mauling him tonight and lynching him tomorrow).

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 13:15:38

There's also the wrench that Meta4 threw into the whole thing by claiming that he can't be Seer anymore. I'm really interested in hearing what his plan was and how much of it was just "create chaos".

And that plan would theoretically work, Ozy, as long as you can properly identify who the valid Seers are. It would, however, require everyone's cooperation, and with both Nitestorm alive and Meta4 playing his own game, I very highly doubt that'll happen.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 31 Mar 2014, 13:18:38

What we need now is an extra dose of RaveBomb.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 13:46:10

Man, meta4's lie coupled with Nitestorm's silence is going to completely wreck all of the analysis. That's a dose of concentrated RaveBomb all on its own.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 14:14:59

Hellheart wrote:I should try to confirm this the "easy" way first.

If there's only one wolf left to be resolved, will a wolf-eligible player still immediately die if every other wolf-eligible player mauls him? I don't see why that would happen in that specific case except to counter one strategy, but I don't know what safeguards you may have built into this and it would be awful to not see this one coming.

a) Do I answer this question?

b) How do I answer this question without changing the trajectory of the game?

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 14:16:29

Hmm, there's no reason for me to go into detail. The answer's just "No."

Though I think maybe this particular question should be left for them to ponder among themselves.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 14:37:49

The answer's pretty clearly "no". I think Hellheart will probably get to that answer on his own if he thinks about it some more.

Edit: Perhaps he's thinking of having everyone maul one person, then lynching that person tomorrow in an effort to force them to be the wolf (via invalidating everyone else)? Decent thought, but it runs afoul of things resolving *today/tonight* instead...

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 31 Mar 2014, 14:45:03

I guess you need to decide if this is a rules question or not. It might be considered a strategy question, which doesn't require a GM answer, especially in the day thread.

Edit: whoops. Didn't see that HH posted his question in the rules thread. So yeah, I'd say just answer "no"
Charming, to the last.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 15:08:31

Okaros wrote:Edit: Perhaps he's thinking of having everyone maul one person, then lynching that person tomorrow in an effort to force them to be the wolf (via invalidating everyone else)? Decent thought, but it runs afoul of things resolving *today/tonight* instead...

And duh, this is just a modified version of what Ozy already suggested.

Although, thinking about it, they don't have to lynch a seer in this case if everyone's in agreement. They just have to get the potential seers to both waste their seer tonight to avoid collapsing any further states. The plan would be horribly open to exploitation though: One mistargeted maul, deliberate or otherwise, and the whole thing implodes gloriously into a potential wolf win.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 15:29:39

dferrantino wrote:Hmm, there's no reason for me to go into detail. The answer's just "No."

Though I think maybe this particular question should be left for them to ponder among themselves.

Agreed. Just because a Player asks a question doesn't mean the GM should feel obligated to answer it.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 15:57:57

FYI dferr, I think I can still post in the day thread atm.

And it looks like Hellheart's going with something more complicated plan-wise. Hrrrm.

Edit: HH's version is just a slightly more complicated variant of what Ozy's posted I think, with half of the trust exercise happening today and half of it tomorrow. Still requires cooperation from everyone, and since HH isn't mentioning his own relatively-high death % I wonder if he's setting everyone up for the fall somehow...

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 31 Mar 2014, 18:26:46

rekard wrote:I would have gone private with sphenodont and burned you out publicly.

Something sounds very familiar about this. ;)

[e]
DastardlyOldMan wrote:What we need now is an extra dose of RaveBomb.

Ravebomb would say the same thing I just said!

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 18:41:07

I think Hellheart is making a mistake by not lynching Aldax due to the risk of visi resolving as Seer. He could be odd Wolf out tomorrow.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 20:00:20

Numbers aren't coming out right.

This is the table I got, but given the list of mauls Hellheart and Visi should be partway dead.

Code: Select all

id            Player      seer       vig         a         b         g        d         e      dead
 1           That PJ     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%     0.00%
 2       necklessone     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%   100.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 3       FurinMirado     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%   100.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 4   DastardlyOldMan     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 5            rekard     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 6            Okaros     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 7           Admetus     0.00%   100.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 8          7-Zark-7     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
 9        sphenodont     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
10          Visigoth     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%   33.33%     0.00%     0.00%
11             Ryvvn     0.00%     0.00%   100.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
12         Hellheart     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%   33.33%     0.00%     0.00%
13            Rictus     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
14             Aldax     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
15    Mister E. Meat     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
16             Meta4   100.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
17     Blindsniper83     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%   100.00%   100.00%
18          stigmata     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%    0.00%     0.00%   100.00%
19         Nitestorm     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%     0.00%   33.33%     0.00%     0.00%

Code: Select all

night   wolf   tar   rsd
6   That PJ   Meta4   1
6   Visigoth   Hellheart   1
6   Hellheart   Visigoth   1
6   Aldax   Meta4   1
6   Meta4   Aldax   1
6   Nitestorm   Hellheart   1
7   Hellheart   Aldax   1
7   Visigoth   Aldax   1
7   Nitestorm   Aldax   1

At least the numbers are easy enough to fudge now.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 20:09:17

Hellheart wrote:(( Oh son of a bitch. Nitestorm's still eligible.

...Oh wait, I'm 2/3 dead! He decided to maul me! Score one for accusing him of being Ozymandias in disguise! :lol:

Hellheart - LOCKED ))

WHY WOULD YOU FORCE YOURSELF TO LOSE THE GAME HELLHEART???

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 20:16:17

"Which brings us, at last, to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed and the anomaly revealed as both beginning and end."

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 20:16:24

Why couldn't Aldax resolve as last Wolf?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 31 Mar 2014, 20:16:54

I'm guessing the thought process is: "Something something something , I lose but my plan wins. So I win. "

Yeah, it's painful. This is like a PVE version of Werewolf.
Charming, to the last.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 20:21:45

Ozymandias wrote:Why couldn't Aldax resolve as last Wolf?

Oh because of Meta4 lynch. Never mind.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 31 Mar 2014, 20:31:18

I like how everyone's missing the fact that Aldax is confirmed human because he's dead. ;)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 31 Mar 2014, 20:32:23

If you add my % wolf to my % dead, you get 100%. In quantum terms, that means that when you lynch me I'm going to resolve as a wolf no matter what else is going on in the game.

So, if you want to win, Hellheart, your #1 goal should be not getting lynched. If you're lynched, you're a wolf, and you lose. If you're not lynched, you're either a human who died when the wolf was lynched (a win), or a wolf that survived to the end and won.

Why is the only way forward for you to intentionally lose, when you have two ways to win still?

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 21:02:39

Okaros wrote:I like how everyone's missing the fact that Aldax is confirmed human because he's dead. ;)

:roll:

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 31 Mar 2014, 21:03:28

Admetus wrote:
If you add my % wolf to my % dead, you get 100%. In quantum terms, that means that when you lynch me I'm going to resolve as a wolf no matter what else is going on in the game.

So, if you want to win, Hellheart, your #1 goal should be not getting lynched. If you're lynched, you're a wolf, and you lose. If you're not lynched, you're either a human who died when the wolf was lynched (a win), or a wolf that survived to the end and won.

Why is the only way forward for you to intentionally lose, when you have two ways to win still?

Because he's dumb.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 31 Mar 2014, 22:07:17

No need to get personal!

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 31 Mar 2014, 22:42:13

Aldax died because everyone decided to maul Aldax right?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 31 Mar 2014, 22:51:23

Wait. So, why is Hellheart saying he is resolving as a wolf if he is lynched? Is he 100% wolf?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 31 Mar 2014, 22:54:01

rekard wrote:Wait. So, why is Hellheart saying he is resolving as a wolf if he is lynched? Is he 100% wolf?

No, but the other two Wolf candidates mauled him.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 01 Apr 2014, 04:26:23

rekard wrote:Aldax died because everyone decided to maul Aldax right?

Yes.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 01 Apr 2014, 05:24:02

Thank you Visi for finally noticing the decomposing corpse of Aldax in the corner!

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 01 Apr 2014, 07:15:08

A bit overdue, but thanks for running the game, dfer. One of these days, I'll actually understand the game (beyond ways to get my alpha likelihood up).

Return to “The Aether”