Mother father gentleman.
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

First round's on me...

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Mar 2014, 14:09:48

Gentlemen,

I've asked you in here to settle a debate that rages through the ages. Although some come to me asking about the dark ages (not my fault) or the punishment of evildoers in the afterlife (not my idea). But by far, the most polarizing question I get is, why add water to whisky?

Let me stress, I am not here to tell you how you should drink your whisky but to give you an option to explore and let you make up your own minds.

Garbage in, Garbage out. If we're serious about settling matters, we need to start with something both complex and harmonious. Adding water (under certain circumstances) allows a drinker to experience physicochemical changes in the glass (in vitro, if you will), which you can see, smell and taste:

You can see Viscimetric whorls develop. These are the eddies and threads created when fluids of different viscosities mix.

As the alcohol and water combine, energy is released and the temperature of the liquid is initially increased by about 2º C (an exothermic reaction). This releases some of the more volatile aromas. It does reducing the higher alcohol strength, and there's no getting around this. But it does add a different aspect, and the aroma paradoxically seems to increase in intensity when first adding water.

The addition of water and the dropping of the alcohol strength creates a ‘cooling’ effect on the tongue. This makes us more receptive to certain elements - salty and fruity, rather than sweet and spicy.

My take is that adding water is an occasional thing, not the norm. What's your opinion?

Also, do we lynch, maul, or vig rekard, or do we invite him in for a drink?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: First round's on me...

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 24 Mar 2014, 15:55:04

The nice thing about sharing the jacuzzi with present company - you never have to worry about the water getting cold.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 24 Mar 2014, 16:42:14

I enjoy whiskey with ice, which effectively adds water--gradually. Although if I'm feeling purist but still interested in cold, whiskey stones are excellent as well.

But if I'm being honest, I'm more of a beer drinker. So many varieties to choose from, such a wide range from exquisitely complex to piss poor. Like people. Just a matter of finding the right ones.

rekard is an individual I have little experience with, except for being excellently deceived by him, which is a point in his favor. Still, I defer to the opinions of more experienced parties. Is he someone we want to work with?
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Mar 2014, 16:45:00

Rekard & I abrade each other almost every game, but we work surprisingly well together when we're on the same team. It also has the benefit of not being expected, what with the whole grand theft auto busting a cap in my wings thing he did earlier today. I wouldn't bring him without the support of the team, but he's a good man to have in your corner.

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 24 Mar 2014, 17:06:46

7-zark-7 wrote:Rekard & I abrade each other almost every game, but we work surprisingly well together when we're on the same team. It also has the benefit of not being expected, what with the whole grand theft auto busting a cap in my wings thing he did earlier today. I wouldn't bring him without the support of the team, but he's a good man to have in your corner.

More in a bit,

7z7

I'm good with rekard, definitely.

I'm also thinking Nitestorm. No one expects him to be part of a plot, which makes him the perfect candidate to be part of a plot. Despite his apparent randomness and crazed antics, he can play the game well, and quantum's a natural for him.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Mar 2014, 17:08:32

Hellheart's in, & will be joining us here shortly. That PJ, what do you think of Rekard?

I'd propose we think of bringing Okaros onboard as well. He's a strong player, and I've been meaning to buy him a drink. Thoughts?

More in a bit,

7z7

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 24 Mar 2014, 17:40:46

If you guys think rekard will make a good ally, I'll trust your judgment. Like I said, he pulled one over on me last game; I'd much rather have him with us than against us. Actually, I could lean on that history a little bit and play a grudge if push comes to shove. The vig shot is a pretty good alibi, too, though I've seen talk about 'staging fights' in previous games before. I don't think it'd sway my opinion if I were a bystander.

Nitestorm... Yeah, this is a unique case where his randomness if actually a big point in his favor. I'm still hesitant because I have no idea what he's thinking, and that makes me nervous. Never seen Nite plot, either.

I haven't seen Okaros play, but if he's a good player, awesome, let's bring him on board. Actually, the fact that his name doesn't really ring any bells for me is probably a good thing. I've looked back at older games, but he doesn't really stand out as vocal or high profile. Under the radar is a good thing.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 Mar 2014, 19:12:19

Withdrawing my support for Okaros due to an exchange via email. Several people responded to my offer of a drink:

Okaros wrote:Sounds like you could use some assistance with ice water deliveries in addition to simple witty repartee. I know a guy with access to a glacier, so maybe the three of us should sit down and discuss it. Maybe work out a partnership of sorts?

Okaros wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:I'd be interested in having that conversation. Anyone I know?

I'll buy first round.

More in a bit,

7z7

Alright, but only if it's the good stuff.

Ryvvn, Zark's in need of ice and you're the man with the glacier. Lets make a deal happen!

Ryvvn wrote:Zark, if he is one of the others you mentioned, I might question your choice of those trustworthy.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 24 Mar 2014, 21:55:03

Bear in mind, it doesn't hurt (you) any to have multiple alliances running at the same time, although I've only got the attention span for one, myself. WYSIWYG.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 00:47:27

I don't think I can handle being in a large evil alliance after what happened to the League Of Villainous Evildoers Maniacally United For Frightening Investments in Naughtiness. I suppose it was doomed from the start, when Norm made far too much potato salad.

Weren't you supposed to, you know, fall apart by now? Paperback books aren't exactly known for their water retention, and you've been soaking in alcohol since I got here.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 25 Mar 2014, 04:55:51

Hellheart wrote:Weren't you supposed to, you know, fall apart by now? Paperback books aren't exactly known for their water retention, and you've been soaking in alcohol since I got here.

And yet paranormal romance stubbornly continues to exist.

So, either Okaros is already in an alliance that Ryvvn knows about, or Ryvvn just doesn't trust him for another reason. The latter seems implausible, but there are plenty of people who act 'from the gut.' Either way gives me pause.

How are we with Nitestorm and rekard? Our... esteemed... Doofenshmirtz hasn't weighed in on either, but it seemed like we were in favor of them. Unless we think Nitestorm's going to be pushed up to the chopping block again today.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 06:24:57

That PJ wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Weren't you supposed to, you know, fall apart by now? Paperback books aren't exactly known for their water retention, and you've been soaking in alcohol since I got here.

And yet paranormal romance stubbornly continues to exist.

So, either Okaros is already in an alliance that Ryvvn knows about, or Ryvvn just doesn't trust him for another reason. The latter seems implausible, but there are plenty of people who act 'from the gut.' Either way gives me pause.

How are we with Nitestorm and rekard? Our... esteemed... Doofenshmirtz hasn't weighed in on either, but it seemed like we were in favor of them. Unless we think Nitestorm's going to be pushed up to the chopping block again today.

Rekard's in another alliance by now, probably some goody-two-shoes alliance that helps old ladies across the street and then pushes a teammate back into oncoming traffc. Our maligned leader probably knows how to deal with "people that play the field, so to speak," but he's not one-dimensional and transparent so he's totally out of my comfort zone.

...Hey now, if you're going to put words in my mouth, you could at least make it a little less creepy. I don't even know how I did that voice. It feels like my entire body was vibrating while I was busy gargling sandpaper.

I would get along with Nitestorm. He has a nemesis, I have a nemesis. Nobody takes him seriously, nobody takes me seriously. It's like we're the same person!

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 06:53:29

That PJ wrote:So, either Okaros is already in an alliance that Ryvvn knows about, or Ryvvn just doesn't trust him for another reason. The latter seems implausible, but there are plenty of people who act 'from the gut.' Either way gives me pause.

(( Ryvvn still hasn't forgiven Okaros for his "Epic Ravebombing" in the last map game. The wolves had it won on Day 4 because it was already must-lynch, the wolf being lynched had 2 lives, and the wolves had a Vigilante. The wolves reach parity when the Vigilante shoots a human at EOD as long as the maul doesn't fail.

Unfortunately for the wolves, Okaros - who was the wolf Vigilante - was guaranteed to have a character-specific victory on Night 4. One minute before EOD, just like they'd planned it, he took his Vig shot...at the wolf with 2 lives instead of the human he was supposed to shoot. And then he left. On a boat.

It's still must lynch, but the humans play well enough that the wolves opt to vote for a shared victory instead of fighting it out. They went from certain victory to a very hollow shared victory because Okaros knew it'd be hilarious to shoot a teammate on the way out.

...Well, not so hilarious for the wolves. Did I mention Ryvvn was a wolf in that game? ))

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 25 Mar 2014, 07:23:21

Hellheart wrote:
That PJ wrote:So, either Okaros is already in an alliance that Ryvvn knows about, or Ryvvn just doesn't trust him for another reason. The latter seems implausible, but there are plenty of people who act 'from the gut.' Either way gives me pause.

(( Ryvvn still hasn't forgiven Okaros for his "Epic Ravebombing" in the last map game. The wolves had it won on Day 4 because it was already must-lynch, the wolf being lynched had 2 lives, and the wolves had a Vigilante. The wolves reach parity when the Vigilante shoots a human at EOD as long as the maul doesn't fail.

Unfortunately for the wolves, Okaros - who was the wolf Vigilante - was guaranteed to have a character-specific victory on Night 4. One minute before EOD, just like they'd planned it, he took his Vig shot...at the wolf with 2 lives instead of the human he was supposed to shoot. And then he left. On a boat.

It's still must lynch, but the humans play well enough that the wolves opt to vote for a shared victory instead of fighting it out. They went from certain victory to a very hollow shared victory because Okaros knew it'd be hilarious to shoot a teammate on the way out.

...Well, not so hilarious for the wolves. Did I mention Ryvvn was a wolf in that game? ))

Wow. That was a pretty epic read. I can't decide if I'd be sore or just impressed, were I in a wolf's shoes for that. Thanks for the link.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 25 Mar 2014, 16:43:40

Hellheart,

How bit, approximately, is the tri-state area?

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 17:25:55

7-zark-7 wrote:Hellheart,

How bit, approximately, is the tri-state area?

More in a bit,

7z7

To be perfectly honest, I think the whole "use a giant monster to take over the world" evil scheme backfires way too often. My giant monsters were interested in chewing a lot of things...buildings, people, giant food signs, even my -inators...but not the ground. I suppose I could use my Bigger-inator on a cow or goat or something, but I don't have a relevant backstory for my monologue so that's not really an option.

...Oh, you mean BIG. I feel like such an idiot for going on that ridiculous tangent. I picked up this brochure when I was forced to attend some public ceremony that celebrated yet another "great accomplishment" by my brother Roger.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 25 Mar 2014, 17:42:07

My one weakness! More links! Will my insatiable reading and clicking of yet more links every stop?

My passing familiarity with your exploits is really insufficient to appreciate being in your presence right now. Actually, that probably applies to both of you. I remember the whole 'Screw it, I'm leaving hell' thing, and the time the Dr. was horribly sick and making trees fall and whatnot, but not a whole lot more than that.

So, are we thinking of hypothetically murdering anyone tonight?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 17:54:21

That PJ wrote:My one weakness! More links! Will my insatiable reading and clicking of yet more links every stop?

My passing familiarity with your exploits is really insufficient to appreciate being in your presence right now. Actually, that probably applies to both of you. I remember the whole 'Screw it, I'm leaving hell' thing, and the time the Dr. was horribly sick and making trees fall and whatnot, but not a whole lot more than that.

So, are we thinking of hypothetically murdering anyone tonight?

I've been so distracted by Perry that Platypus' disappearance that I haven't had the time to find a reason for an exaggerated grudge that can't possibly justify the comically disproportionate retribution from one of my evil schemes.

...Okay, no more going on the internet after I test the Completely Honest-inator on myself.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 25 Mar 2014, 18:37:23

Sorry folks - crazy day, just getting enough time to vote and submit targets. I blame the Swiss.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 25 Mar 2014, 18:48:25

So... I'd like to force Rekard human (even if it gives his vig a greater chance). Who's up for a mass seer-ing for Rekard tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 25 Mar 2014, 18:54:55

7-zark-7 wrote:So... I'd like to force Rekard human (even if it gives his vig a greater chance). Who's up for a mass seer-ing for Rekard tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7

It's all the same to me. I'll amend my Seer now.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 25 Mar 2014, 19:04:10

I'm reaching out to a couple of others. Although it's late, I'd like to rattle his cage a bit

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 19:10:02

7-zark-7 wrote:So... I'd like to force Rekard human (even if it gives his vig a greater chance). Who's up for a mass seer-ing for Rekard tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7

He looked like he knew what he was doing, so I followed him around when I first got here. I'd rather not be anywhere near The Finger. I keep having nightmares about what happened to Ozymandias. It's embarrassing, I'm supposed to be an all-powerful evil ruler but I can't stand the sight of blood.

Would watching him again make any difference for either of us?
Last edited by Hellheart on 25 Mar 2014, 19:19:39, edited 1 time in total.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 25 Mar 2014, 19:14:29

Hellheart wrote:

More in a bit,

7z7

(( I didn't respond to this because he was my Day 0 Seer, but would Seer'ing him on multiple days make any difference? ))

I can't imagine that it would, if only because any other result would lead to a paradox if you resolved as the Seer.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Mar 2014, 19:20:39

That PJ wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

More in a bit,

7z7

(( I didn't respond to this because he was my Day 0 Seer, but would Seer'ing him on multiple days make any difference? ))

I can't imagine that it would, if only because any other result would lead to a paradox if you resolved as the Seer.

(( Edited that post to make it in-character as kind of a sneak peek of the night action PM, although it's impossible to do that PM justice. That was a lot of fun to write. ))

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 06:14:25

Two wolves. I laughed--random odds are random. Curse my deeply ingrained pattern recognition!

With two wolves down, am I correct in thinking that aiming to turn up human is the best path to victory? Certainly if we all want to cross the finish line together--which isn't necessarily a given, since someone will probably get blasted by errant odds--we will want to be human.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 08:21:57

That PJ wrote:Two wolves. I laughed--random odds are random. Curse my deeply ingrained pattern recognition!

With two wolves down, am I correct in thinking that aiming to turn up human is the best path to victory? Certainly if we all want to cross the finish line together--which isn't necessarily a given, since someone will probably get blasted by errant odds--we will want to be human.

Actually, since none of those were dominant, as of yet, the wolves haven't missed a maul. It *seems* like it's a good thing for the humans, but it really doesn't change a whole lot. There's still two more dead at this point that don't know it yet. Voting on you to start things off PJ, but I'll move as necessary.

If we want to focus more toward human, we'll want to start mauling the people that we're going to lynch - I haven't done anything of coordination yet.

I'll toss a seer toward rekard as well (this post made early-ish on Day 3). Maybe we all maul Rictus, and then try to lynch him on Day 4, making none of us the dominant?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 08:37:31

Would there actually be a situation where they miss a maul? I figure that's a ticking clock that keeps going regardless, but the less wolves we have to eliminate when the odds collapse, the better. If we're not wolves.

My error gave a healthy pretext for voting on me. :) Bad nerd! I just hope it isn't a popular pretext.

Rictus is probably an easy sell, though I've been PMing with him a little bit. He could be a useful vote in the future. Is there anybody unconnected that we'd prefer to maul-lynch? I'll put forward meta4 as someone I have 0 contact with.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 12:41:06

That PJ wrote:Would there actually be a situation where they miss a maul? I figure that's a ticking clock that keeps going regardless, but the less wolves we have to eliminate when the odds collapse, the better. If we're not wolves.

My error gave a healthy pretext for voting on me. :) Bad nerd! I just hope it isn't a popular pretext.

Rictus is probably an easy sell, though I've been PMing with him a little bit. He could be a useful vote in the future. Is there anybody unconnected that we'd prefer to maul-lynch? I'll put forward meta4 as someone I have 0 contact with.

(( You could throw a dart at the player list and hit the name of a player I've had no PM contact with well over half the time. I'm not going to be a problem on that front.

That said, I WILL NOT vote for anyone unless I can justify that vote in-character. Sometimes them's the breaks. ))

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 14:20:51

That PJ wrote:Would there actually be a situation where they miss a maul? I figure that's a ticking clock that keeps going regardless, but the less wolves we have to eliminate when the odds collapse, the better. If we're not wolves.

Miss a maul, maybe not - maul a lesser-dominant wolf, though? I believe that's totally possible, and the fewer lesser-wolves, the higher chance that the alpha's mauling humans instead of beta / delta.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Mar 2014, 14:58:54

Hellheart wrote:That said, I WILL NOT vote for anyone unless I can justify that vote in-character. Sometimes them's the breaks. ))

Again, a man after my own heart. Sorry for the silence gents - hell of a day (in every sense of the term)

Catching up in thread now,

More in a bit,

7z7

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 16:05:35

Probably not going to be around at EOD. It'll be close, but there's a running of the hounds that I must attend. Already Seered rekard last night, and don't see any mention of other plans here, but I'll try to take a look before I take off for the night.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Mar 2014, 16:36:46

Are any of you trending wolf? I know, I know. We're really not supposed to talk about fight club, but I'm thinking with two wolves down, it might make more sense to try to pull any wolf trenders over to the light side of the force with seer attempts tonight inside our little clubhouse.

I have literally no idea who to seer tonight & am open to suggestion.
Hellheart wrote:((I WILL NOT vote for anyone unless I can justify that vote in-character. Sometimes them's the breaks. ))

Like our esteemed colleague, I do it for the RP, so while I have nothing in particular against Aldax, I could work it into a post. Stealth edit: Furin's following of my lead is interesting. Barring any other target I think I'll peek at him.

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Mar 2014, 16:38:34

Also, I haven't seered a damn wolf yet, which ironically puts me closer to the side of the human race

More in a bit,

7z7

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 16:44:24

I'm doing my best, but I'm not trending anywhere near wolfhood at this point. I'm probably going to end up as a surprise wolf instead.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Mar 2014, 16:58:44

This just in from Legoland:

sphenodont wrote:Well, for what it's worth, I've heard from a couple of people independently who have seen DOM as a wolf. If you're aiming for a wolf victory, he's a strong candidate for alpha at this point, but there's not a lot of room for a wolf victory right now.

I could get behind a mass-rekard seering. Any idea on the numbers we could get behind it? I can talk to some of the other people I've been in communication with.

I'm just having fun with the Rekard thing, but figure the scuttlebut on DOM may be of interest to our resident Old Man (ironically, they call me that sometimes). Wondering if Sphenodont is just feeling me out (ew), as any seer attempts would likely balance out (if I understand it) with voting for 2 wolves in the lynch.

more in a bit,

7z7

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 17:09:31

7-zark-7 wrote:This just in from Legoland:

sphenodont wrote:Well, for what it's worth, I've heard from a couple of people independently who have seen DOM as a wolf. If you're aiming for a wolf victory, he's a strong candidate for alpha at this point, but there's not a lot of room for a wolf victory right now.

I could get behind a mass-rekard seering. Any idea on the numbers we could get behind it? I can talk to some of the other people I've been in communication with.

I'm just having fun with the Rekard thing, but figure the scuttlebut on DOM may be of interest to our resident Old Man (ironically, they call me that sometimes). Wondering if Sphenodont is just feeling me out (ew), as any seer attempts would likely balance out (if I understand it) with voting for 2 wolves in the lynch.

more in a bit,

7z7

Hmmmm - not sure that lynch votes have any impact on the %wolfiness of the voter. ie, my wolfiness is completely independent of my lynch votes, except where we've lynched my maul target from a prior night.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 17:31:56

DastardlyOldMan wrote:I'm doing my best, but I'm not trending anywhere near wolfhood at this point. I'm probably going to end up as a surprise wolf instead.

(( Is it even possible to trend so human that you're probably going to be safe? Stupid quantum questions that are impossible to realistically ask in-character... ))

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 18:00:24

Hellheart wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:I'm doing my best, but I'm not trending anywhere near wolfhood at this point. I'm probably going to end up as a surprise wolf instead.

(( Is it even possible to trend so human that you're probably going to be safe? Stupid quantum questions that are impossible to realistically ask in-character... ))

I think last game we saw a ~5% jump to 100%, but that was a planned scenario where we forced the states to collapse in a certain way. Once we're down to one wolf, things can swing very quickly. With the way the RNG's going this game, though, we're going to lynch all 5 wolves well before they resolve.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 18:09:02

Silly Rictus, any alliance trying to save rekard is better off killing you *now*, while the chances of you being a vig are really, really low, rather than letting a few more vanilla humans and/or wolves go down. That does remind me, though, that I should vig someone.

I wonder if I vig-snipe the lynch leader, would that make me wolfier or just make me not-the-vig? Either way, maybe a bit *too* transparent :D

Oooh, new plan: Have everyone from all the alliances vig someone right before we lynch them, making that person almost guaranteed to be the vigilante. Hope that they don't shoot one of us. 16-person vigilante-snipe, GO! :roll:

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Mar 2014, 18:27:13

That actually sounds like a ton of fun. Suggested targets?

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 18:53:53

(( I'm pretty much forced to vote for you here via RP, DOM. If DOM gets a 3rd vote, Zark, you can switch me off by insulting me horribly, call me the most incompetant villain you've ever seen or something. ))

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 18:58:48

Hellheart wrote:(( I'm pretty much forced to vote for you here via RP, DOM. If DOM gets a 3rd vote, Zark, you can switch me off by insulting me horribly, call me the most incompetant villain you've ever seen or something. ))

Wouldn't be shocked to see a Ryvvn snipe bringing DOM into the tie.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Mar 2014, 19:00:35

Or I can just move myself out of snipe range :)

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Mar 2014, 19:02:28

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Or I can just move myself out of snipe range :)

A much better plan, even if it turned out to be unnecessary.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Mar 2014, 19:02:33

That PJ wrote:
Hellheart wrote:(( I'm pretty much forced to vote for you here via RP, DOM. If DOM gets a 3rd vote, Zark, you can switch me off by insulting me horribly, call me the most incompetant villain you've ever seen or something. ))

Wouldn't be shocked to see a Ryvvn snipe bringing DOM into the tie.

(( Ryvvn would always snipe Rictus in this situation, given Rictus' expected pemanent stance towards Ryvvn this game. He'd only snipe DOM instead of there's an awful lot of stuff going on behind the scenes...on Day 3.

Of course, this also means that Rictus will be gunning for Ryvvn again next game :lol: ))

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 Mar 2014, 10:24:43

going after Rekard today gentlemen. If he turns Vigilante, I think (checking my notes) that makes him the new Devil. I'd encourage you to bring him in under those circumstances with my blessings - I would not be capable of helping at that point.

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 Mar 2014, 10:42:04

This just in from Legoland:

sphenodont wrote:For what it's worth, rekard showed no signs of genetic tampering. He seems human, through-and-through.

You may yet have reason to fear his gom jabbar.

More in a bit,

7z7

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 27 Mar 2014, 12:12:35

7-zark-7 wrote:going after Rekard today gentlemen. If he turns Vigilante, I think (checking my notes) that makes him the new Devil. I'd encourage you to bring him in under those circumstances with my blessings - I would not be capable of helping at that point.

More in a bit,

7z7

If he turns vigilante, it would only be posthumously - he'd be no more capable of help than you at that point ;)

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 27 Mar 2014, 13:30:13

Been sick today, so I'm a bit behind. Looks like you rattled rekard, though.

Put down a vote on Visigoth because I'm not ready to wade into whatever's going on behind the scenes here. I'll check back later and see where things are trending. I assume it's too early to have much in the way of maul/seer plans?

My seer for rekard also turned up on the human side, so his claim may be genuine--in fact, statistically, it should be. It also looks like at least a few people have considered what I taste like.

Return to “Gentlemen's Club”