First round's on me...

Mother father gentleman.
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: First round's on me...

Postby Hellheart » 27 Mar 2014, 13:38:16

This wolf or human thing doesn't make any sense to me. First he's a wolf, then he's a human, maybe he's both, but in the end it turns out he's really an alien that fooled everyone. Thinking about it just gives me a headache.

But you know what they say: "Be careful about that guy, he runs with a bad crowd." I don't know why your jogging partner matters that much, but supposedly it tells you a lot about a person.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 Mar 2014, 18:30:39

So I'm backing off Rekard. I believe him that he's trending human, which to be honest was what I was going for. I'm trending very high human, & am interested in staying there. Any thoughts for tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 27 Mar 2014, 18:36:16

7-zark-7 wrote:So I'm backing off Rekard. I believe him that he's trending human, which to be honest was what I was going for. I'm trending very high human, & am interested in staying there. Any thoughts for tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7

Nope. Finding myself at a loss for where to aim. Anyone that's been under sufficiently close observation is probably trending human, so my best guess is to look where people aren't Seering. If some unlucky person were turning up wolf in multiple visions, that'd also be the way to go, but that's challenging to figure out. This is a very blind game.

For what it's worth, I've seen only one wolf in my seer visions: Visigoth. So presumably there's still some chance he's a wolf.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 Mar 2014, 18:37:58

Okaros wrote:Did your army forget to set its alarm clock? Or are they just sleeping off the effects of too much drinking last night? You should probably stop including bottles of whiskey with every dispatch if you want them to remain sober.

If this is all you can muster how I can trust your ability to deliver on your end in the future?

Based on conversations with Okaros (and Rekard's knowledge of our conversation), I suspect Okaros was trying to trend wolf. Debating about how to manage that.

I'd like to keep Sphenodont around, so thinking about MEM... thoughts?

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 27 Mar 2014, 18:46:00

One is as good as the other for me.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 Mar 2014, 18:46:51

And Okaros is pissed. Rather glad we didn't invite him in for drinks:

Okaros wrote:Tsk. You make the deal then try to back out? I suppose you won't want to pay when I deliver what you requested then.

Why should I trust a future proposal from you if this is how you honor your bargains?

That PJ & Hellheart, do you have any fondness for Okaros? Not looking to act, just looking for Intel. Given he asked for my help killing DOM, I presume there's no love there.

My email box is busy. Standby

More in a bit,

7z7

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 27 Mar 2014, 18:50:56

I've had some contact with Okaros. Hard to read his motives, but he did seem interested in seeing rekard and Zark wagons competing for the coin flip today. Last I heard he was trying to secure humanity with a maul-lynch conflict, but he could've been trying to throw me off his true motives.

I don't have contact with all that many people, so it's useful to have another voice. But if he's going wolf, we should eliminate him.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 Mar 2014, 18:54:14

Okaros has more intel on my conversations than is like (there's a leak in my network it seems). I'm going onto MEM to try to spare Sphenodont, & thinking Okaros for maul.

Okaros Has got it in for DOM, & we may have to deal with that soon.

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Mar 2014, 18:56:20

(( It's you or rekard today, Zark, and a vote on rekard puts him right back into the lead. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Mar 2014, 18:59:02

7-zark-7 wrote:And Okaros is pissed. Rather glad we didn't invite him in for drinks:

Okaros wrote:Tsk. You make the deal then try to back out? I suppose you won't want to pay when I deliver what you requested then.

Why should I trust a future proposal from you if this is how you honor your bargains?

That PJ & Hellheart, do you have any fondness for Okaros? Not looking to act, just looking for Intel. Given he asked for my help killing DOM, I presume there's no love there.

My email box is busy. Standby

More in a bit,

7z7

(( I thought sphenodont was the one who was going after DOM, did I miss something there? But no, I have more fondness for Ryvvn than I have for Okaros right now. ))

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 27 Mar 2014, 19:03:29

Well, Zark. It's been interesting. Thanks for the drink, see you when it's over.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 27 Mar 2014, 19:06:22

God, this is why I hate PM games. Dead silence for 23:30, and then last minute "Oh, I don't have time to bold my vote because I want to snipe" and missed votes and such.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Mar 2014, 19:11:05

DastardlyOldMan wrote:God, this is why I hate PM games. Dead silence for 23:30, and then last minute "Oh, I don't have time to bold my vote because I want to snipe" and missed votes and such.

(( A LOT of missed votes. From people that I would have never expected to miss votes. Admetus in particular. ))

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 28 Mar 2014, 06:29:12

Hmmm.... I'm quickly becoming more dead than human; lynching me might resolve a lot of people as non-dominant, but not sure I want to put my name forward just yet.

I am still on track to potentially resolve as a seer, but I'm guessing most people are still in that state - my one advantage is that I haven't seered a wolf yet, which gives me slightly better odds. The disadvantage is that I haven't seered a wolf yet, so I'm not that useful!

I've seered the both of you (and 7Z7, now confirmed) as human, but I've got someone else in mind for a spokesperson; someone I'm more confident of living outside of the PM-web and being a better neutral-third-party.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 Mar 2014, 06:48:28

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Hmmm.... I'm quickly becoming more dead than human; lynching me might resolve a lot of people as non-dominant, but not sure I want to put my name forward just yet.

I am still on track to potentially resolve as a seer, but I'm guessing most people are still in that state - my one advantage is that I haven't seered a wolf yet, which gives me slightly better odds. The disadvantage is that I haven't seered a wolf yet, so I'm not that useful!

I've seered the both of you (and 7Z7, now confirmed) as human, but I've got someone else in mind for a spokesperson; someone I'm more confident of living outside of the PM-web and being a better neutral-third-party.

I made a big jump towards dead, myself. Still mostly alive--and extremely human--but I suspect a lynch is coming to help people resolve.

I'm still a potential seer, too, though I have seen exactly one wolf. At this point I think our best bet for survival is sharing information so we can get some idea of who might be a wolf--I don't see any other way this game can be won. So here's what I've seen:

Ryvvn - Human
rekard - Human
Visigoth - Wolf
Okaros - Human
FurinMirado - Human

I fully expect you guys to use this information in your own networks, but please bring something back here to share if you do so we can start putting this information together to establish some odds.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Mar 2014, 07:49:38

That PJ wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:Hmmm.... I'm quickly becoming more dead than human; lynching me might resolve a lot of people as non-dominant, but not sure I want to put my name forward just yet.

I made a big jump towards dead, myself. Still mostly alive--and extremely human--but I suspect a lynch is coming to help people resolve.

I'm still a potential seer, too, though I have seen exactly one wolf. At this point I think our best bet for survival is sharing information so we can get some idea of who might be a wolf--I don't see any other way this game can be won. So here's what I've seen:

Ryvvn - Human
rekard - Human
Visigoth - Wolf
Okaros - Human
FurinMirado - Human

I fully expect you guys to use this information in your own networks, but please bring something back here to share if you do so we can start putting this information together to establish some odds.

(( I Seer'ed rekard as a wolf on Day 0, before Zark's ploy made it much less likely that I'll resolve as Seer. I've had nothing but Human results since - sphenodont, Furin, Admetus (human surprised me), Okaros (human REALLY surprised me). ))

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 28 Mar 2014, 11:54:27

Besides the three of you, Nitestorm (ergo my reasons for wanting to bring him on board earlier) and Ryvvn. All human, although only 7Z7 has been confirmed as such.

Return to “Gentlemen's Club”