Round 7: The Good Companions

You thought you'd never come back to this place. Hasn't changed a bit.
User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:27:03

Smirker wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:Current vote tally

<Snip>
No vote recorded (1) : Antipater

You may want to amend that. I didn't vote for myself.

Fixed, sorry.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:29:21

(quoted for new page visibility)

Hellheart wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I'm still inclined to think that Smirker is probably human. Yesterday Admetus tried to start off the day's voting with a case and vote for Smirker, and later on (soon before he was shot) he put the 5th vote on Smirker when dferrantino, who was in 2nd, was at 3 votes.


Ozy, I saw your response to the rest of my post but not the above. If wolf-Admetus pushed Smirker at the start of the day and then voted to push him ahead of human-dferrantino and human-Meta4, I'd think Smirker's humanity is pretty straightforward.

You could argue that Smirker was going to die either way and Admetus was trying for human cred, but this is Admetus. People were going to get suspicious and lynch Admetus either way; that buys him next to nothing.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:29:45

FurinMirado wrote:I had to get back home, check the rules and do some math on this one, but I think the GA would be protecting himself on Night 6.

Night 1 - protect someone else
Night 2 - conversion night, protect self
Night 3 - protect someone else
Night 4 - conversion night, can't protect self yet, protect someone else
Night 5 - protect someone else
Night 6 - conversion night, if not converted on Night 4 then protect self

So sphenodont could have been vulnerable if the GA followed this pattern. Though, having now typed this out, I'm not sure how likely that might be. We're not exactly known for making optimal plays.

I think there's a good chance that's exactly what the GA did-- it's certainly what I would have done.

But it's probably not more than, say, 50% likely that the GA protected himself last night.

And I don't think the Network would accept such a high risk of failure on an obvious conversion target like post-vig spheno.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:30:28

Current vote tally

Iron Clad Burrito : 3 : Rictus, stigmata, Blind
MaxFrost : 3 : Hellheart, Smirker, ICB
Blindsniper83 : 2 : MaxFrost, RaveBomb, Visigoth, ICB
Smirker : 2 : Ozymandias, Zark
San : 1 : sphenodont
sphenodont : 1 : FurinMirado
Visigoth : 1 : San
RaveBomb : 1 : Maxfrost

No vote recorded (1) : Antipater

User avatar
Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 923
Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 10:32:39
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Blindsniper83 » 28 Apr 2014, 17:31:07

Max Frost, you say you're Frosty, yet you're drinking warm beer


also im playing with reasoning, i have my lists of indexes infront of me.......


wait


theres blue goo on it, now i gotta start fresh
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4789
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Apr 2014, 17:33:07

((Hellheart makes a point in light of the vote stacking before Admetus did his dance of the sugar plum fairies and left this ink all over the place: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=530&start=50#p25939 ))

Consider me on Blindsniper then.

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:35:32

Hellheart wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I'm still inclined to think that Smirker is probably human. Yesterday Admetus tried to start off the day's voting with a case and vote for Smirker, and later on (soon before he was shot) he put the 5th vote on Smirker when dferrantino, who was in 2nd, was at 3 votes.


Ozy, I saw your response to the rest of my post but not the above. If wolf-Admetus pushed Smirker at the start of the day and then voted to push him ahead of human-dferrantino and human-Meta4, I'd think Smirker's humanity is pretty straightforward.

You could argue that Smirker was going to die either way and Admetus was trying for human cred, but this is Admetus. People were going to get suspicious and lynch Admetus either way; that buys him next to nothing.

I disagree-- I think Wolf Admetus voting for and even pushing fellow Wolves is not uncommon.

And he had no particular reason to think he was in danger-- he hadn't been in very much lynch trouble all game.
Last edited by Ozymandias on 28 Apr 2014, 17:38:25, edited 1 time in total.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:35:42

This is much better than 1 vote on 8 people :D

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:37:23

I think this is right:

MaxFrost : 4 : Hellheart, Smirker, ICB, blindsniper
Blindsniper83 : 3 : MaxFrost, RaveBomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark
Iron Clad Burrito : 2 : Rictus, stigmata, Blind
Smirker : 1 : Ozymandias, Zark
San : 1 : sphenodont
sphenodont : 1 : FurinMirado
Visigoth : 1 : San
RaveBomb : 1 : Maxfrost

No vote recorded (1) : Antipater

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:38:45

And in the nature of self preservation (and keeping you all from wasting a lynch on another villager) I'm going to cast my vote instead on Redatcted, because I got the munchies.
Last edited by MaxFrost on 28 Apr 2014, 17:53:15, edited 1 time in total.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4362
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby sphenodont » 28 Apr 2014, 17:40:20

Gog not know why people think he part of Network. Gog too much Luddite for robotniks and all. Also not one for conspiracies.

But granted, Gog might have made good target last night. Just doesn't want others to waste time when there are real Cabal folks about.

Gog still think Serena is suspect, but no one else is going to vote for her. Gog has mentioned to others that witch doctor might be good suspect, but will change to vote for Frosty (Gog retract again!) now. (Gog not afraid to get into thick of voting, which is what Network probably has been doing.)
Last edited by sphenodont on 28 Apr 2014, 17:51:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing vote!

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 17:40:24

MaxFrost wrote:And in the nature of self preservation (and keeping you all from wasting a lynch on another villager) I'm going to cast my vote instead on Iron Clad Burrito, because I got the munchies.


...putting me in a tie for second.

Well, that's something, I guess. Why not Sniper? It would have put you in the clear a tie with him, at least.
Last edited by Iron Clad Burrito on 28 Apr 2014, 17:41:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Me count good.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:40:52

Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I'm still inclined to think that Smirker is probably human. Yesterday Admetus tried to start off the day's voting with a case and vote for Smirker, and later on (soon before he was shot) he put the 5th vote on Smirker when dferrantino, who was in 2nd, was at 3 votes.


Ozy, I saw your response to the rest of my post but not the above. If wolf-Admetus pushed Smirker at the start of the day and then voted to push him ahead of human-dferrantino and human-Meta4, I'd think Smirker's humanity is pretty straightforward.

You could argue that Smirker was going to die either way and Admetus was trying for human cred, but this is Admetus. People were going to get suspicious and lynch Admetus either way; that buys him next to nothing.

I disagree-- I think Wolf Admetus voting for and even pushing fellow Wolves is not uncommon.

And he had no particular reason to think he was in danger-- he hasn't been in very much lynch trouble all game.

He'd been soft-pushed by analytical players throughout the game, and even I was starting to get nervous about him.

I think if we reveal another Networker, we'll have a better idea of whether it was just a wolf-on-wolf push. But Admetus' dead vote on Dferrantino on Day 5 followed by such a strong push on Smirker on Day 6 feels way too arbitrary for a wolf-on-wolf push since Smirker was obviously a leading candidate throughout Day 5. He should've been doing that since the start of Day 5, not suddenly started on Day 6.

Any cred he gains from killing Smirker would be countered by the simple fact that he was on a Singleton on Day 5. That looks too damning to ignore if Smirker is a Networker.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:41:57

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
MaxFrost wrote:And in the nature of self preservation (and keeping you all from wasting a lynch on another villager) I'm going to cast my vote instead on Iron Clad Burrito, because I got the munchies.


...putting me in a tie for second.

Well, that's something, I guess. Why not Sniper? It would have put you in the clear a tie with him, at least.


Because I don't think he's network.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 17:42:22

MaxFrost wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
MaxFrost wrote:And in the nature of self preservation (and keeping you all from wasting a lynch on another villager) I'm going to cast my vote instead on Iron Clad Burrito, because I got the munchies.


...putting me in a tie for second.

Well, that's something, I guess. Why not Sniper? It would have put you in the clear a tie with him, at least.


Because I don't think he's network.


You don't think I am, either, you only feel it.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:42:51

Hellheart wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Hellheart wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I'm still inclined to think that Smirker is probably human. Yesterday Admetus tried to start off the day's voting with a case and vote for Smirker, and later on (soon before he was shot) he put the 5th vote on Smirker when dferrantino, who was in 2nd, was at 3 votes.


Ozy, I saw your response to the rest of my post but not the above. If wolf-Admetus pushed Smirker at the start of the day and then voted to push him ahead of human-dferrantino and human-Meta4, I'd think Smirker's humanity is pretty straightforward.

You could argue that Smirker was going to die either way and Admetus was trying for human cred, but this is Admetus. People were going to get suspicious and lynch Admetus either way; that buys him next to nothing.

I disagree-- I think Wolf Admetus voting for and even pushing fellow Wolves is not uncommon.

And he had no particular reason to think he was in danger-- he hasn't been in very much lynch trouble all game.

He'd been soft-pushed by analytical players throughout the game, and even I was starting to get nervous about him.

I think if we reveal another Networker, we'll have a better idea of whether it was just a wolf-on-wolf push. But Admetus' dead vote on Dferrantino on Day 5 followed by such a strong push on Smirker on Day 6 feels way too arbitrary for a wolf-on-wolf push since Smirker was obviously a leading candidate throughout Day 5. He should've been doing that since the start of Day 5, not suddenly started on Day 6.

Any cred he gains from killing Smirker would be countered by the simple fact that he was on a Singleton on Day 5. That looks too damning to ignore if Smirker is a Networker.


I'm probably going to get lynched. Bad news is I'm not network. Start thinking about some of the votes that happened today. I'm hoping I've giving you guys some rope to hang others with.

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby stigmata » 28 Apr 2014, 17:43:19

Swapping to the Max Frost bandwagon. Thank god we finally have some direction.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:43:36

I'll switch to ICB

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:45:35

I think this is right:

MaxFrost : 6 : Hellheart, Smirker, ICB, blindsniper, spheno, stigmata
Blindsniper83 : 3 : MaxFrost, RaveBomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark
Iron Clad Burrito : 3 : Rictus, stigmata, Blind, Maxfrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont : 1 : FurinMirado
Visigoth : 1 : San
Smirker : 0 : Ozymandias, Zark
San : 0 : sphenodont
RaveBomb : 0 : Maxfrost

No vote recorded (1) : Antipater

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby stigmata » 28 Apr 2014, 17:46:45

Ozymandias wrote:I'll switch to ICB

But... I just...

User avatar
PA System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 59
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 06:02:59
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York, NY

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby PA System » 28 Apr 2014, 17:47:05

Going with my gut here, because that has always worked so well...

Maxfrost

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Smirker » 28 Apr 2014, 17:47:14

That is the tally as I see it too.

[e] or it was.. ah well.. lots of EOD activity, eh?
Last edited by Smirker on 28 Apr 2014, 17:47:59, edited 1 time in total.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:47:43

I really don't mind getting lynched. I've been in the dark all game, and haven't been able to make good reads.

Ya'll can enjoy your graffiti-less bathrooms.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:48:44

Smirker wrote:That is the tally as I see it too.

[e] or it was.. ah well.. lots of EOD activity, eh?


Smirker, the tally is MAXFROST DIES

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:49:16

MaxFrost - 7 - Hellheart, Smirker, Blindsniper, ICB, Stigmata, sphenodont, Antipater
Blindsniper - 3 - Ravebomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark
ICB - 3 - Rictus, Stigmata, Blindsniper, MaxFrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont - 1 - Furin
Visigoth - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Ozymandias, Zark
Ravebomb - 0 - MaxFrost

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:50:06

Why the late Stigmata and Antipater votes for MaxFrost?

Blindsniper


MaxFrost - 6 - Hellheart, Smirker, Blindsniper, ICB, Stigmata, sphenodont, Antipater
Blindsniper - 4 - Ravebomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark, Hellheart
ICB - 3 - Rictus, Stigmata, Blindsniper, MaxFrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont - 1 - Furin
Visigoth - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Ozymandias, Zark
Ravebomb - 0 - MaxFrost
Last edited by Hellheart on 28 Apr 2014, 17:51:42, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Smirker » 28 Apr 2014, 17:51:34

MaxFrost wrote:
Smirker wrote:That is the tally as I see it too.

[e] or it was.. ah well.. lots of EOD activity, eh?


Smirker, the tally is MAXFROST DIES

So it seems atm. it'll take some big vote manips to change that. or more flurries of activity in the next 10 min.

You appealing to my emotion is only making me double-down; but your think rationale may have some merit. Also,l the level of activity here at the end has been interesting.

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby stigmata » 28 Apr 2014, 17:51:37

Hellheart wrote:Why the late Stigmata and Antipater votes for MaxFrost?

Blindsniper


Why the late Smirker --> ICB switch from Ozy? From one worthless vote to another, but played like a snipe.

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4789
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Apr 2014, 17:52:22

Hellheart wrote:Why the late Stigmata and Antipater votes for MaxFrost?

Blindsniper


Lots of EOD activity here... Necklessone, you got any idea what's going on there?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4362
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby sphenodont » 28 Apr 2014, 17:52:54

Gog will vote for blindsniper. Witch is up to something, Gog is sure (especially if tinker gnome is coming to her defense!).

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:52:57

stigmata wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Why the late Stigmata and Antipater votes for MaxFrost?

Blindsniper


Why the late Smirker --> ICB switch from Ozy? From one worthless vote to another, but played like a snipe.

ICB suddenly became a worthless vote. I think he could've been a contender. It's consistent with his reasoning - he was pushing ICB yesterday.
Last edited by Hellheart on 28 Apr 2014, 17:53:38, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby stigmata » 28 Apr 2014, 17:53:33

Hellheart wrote:
stigmata wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Why the late Stigmata and Antipater votes for MaxFrost?

Blindsniper


Why the late Smirker --> ICB switch from Ozy? From one worthless vote to another, but played like a snipe.

ICB suddenly became a worthless vote. I think he could've been a contender. It's consistent with his reasoning.


He needed two more to even tie.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:53:55

stigmata wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Why the late Stigmata and Antipater votes for MaxFrost?

Blindsniper


Why the late Smirker --> ICB switch from Ozy? From one worthless vote to another, but played like a snipe.

I didn't see your vote switch when I voted (note the mere 17-second difference).

But even if I had, I still would have switched because of possible vote-altering powers.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 17:54:08

Changing targets once again! BlindSniper83 I might actually live O_o
Last edited by MaxFrost on 28 Apr 2014, 17:59:15, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Smirker » 28 Apr 2014, 17:54:37

Yea, I'm going to go ahead and see if we are actually seeing a lot of defense for Blindsniper83 or ICB.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:55:05

I have:

Blindsniper - 7 - Ravebomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark, Hellheart, sphenodont, MaxFrost, Smirker
MaxFrost - 4 - Hellheart, Smirker, Blindsniper, ICB, Stigmata, sphenodont, Antipater
ICB - 2 - Rictus, Stigmata, Blindsniper, MaxFrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont - 1 - Furin
Visigoth - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Ozymandias, Zark
Ravebomb - 0 - MaxFrost[/quote]

Is that right?
Last edited by Ozymandias on 28 Apr 2014, 17:58:47, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:56:14

Oh wow, I didn't even see how late it was. I expect a late Ozy re-switch anyway.

Blindsniper - 6 - Ravebomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark, Hellheart, sphenodont, MaxFrost
MaxFrost - 5 - Hellheart, Smirker, Blindsniper, ICB, Stigmata, sphenodont, Antipater
ICB - 2 - Rictus, Stigmata, Blindsniper, MaxFrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont - 1 - Furin
Visigoth - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Ozymandias, Zark
Ravebomb - 0 - MaxFrost

Sorted mine first, ICB's at 2 for sure.

User avatar
Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 923
Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 10:32:39
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Blindsniper83 » 28 Apr 2014, 17:57:02

i love frostys fear of dying, seems like a networker tell to me
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:57:16

Hellheart wrote:Sorted mine first, ICB's at 2 for sure.

I fixed that, but Smirker switched to Blind.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:58:24

Blindsniper - 7 - Ravebomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark, Hellheart, sphenodont, MaxFrost, Smirker
MaxFrost - 4 - Hellheart, Smirker, Blindsniper, ICB, Stigmata, sphenodont, Antipater
ICB - 2 - Rictus, Stigmata, Blindsniper, MaxFrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont - 1 - Furin
Visigoth - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Ozymandias, Zark
Ravebomb - 0 - MaxFrost

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:58:44

MaxFrost

Leaving it to Ozy for shits and giggles.

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Rictus » 28 Apr 2014, 17:58:55

at least there's plenty to look at for tomorrow. Who are they protecting?
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Smirker » 28 Apr 2014, 17:59:13

gah too much change.. tempted to move back. but if nothing else the activity should help down the line

User avatar
Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 923
Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 10:32:39
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Blindsniper83 » 28 Apr 2014, 17:59:21

aint me
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

User avatar
Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 923
Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 10:32:39
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Blindsniper83 » 28 Apr 2014, 17:59:56

SAVE ME TOM CRUISE
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby Ozymandias » 28 Apr 2014, 17:59:57

I have:

Blindsniper - 6 - Ravebomb, Visigoth, ICB, Zark, Hellheart, sphenodont, MaxFrost, Smirker
MaxFrost - 5 - Hellheart, Smirker, Blindsniper, ICB, Stigmata, sphenodont, Antipater, Hellheart
ICB - 2 - Rictus, Stigmata, Blindsniper, MaxFrost, Ozymandias
sphenodont - 1 - Furin
Visigoth - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Ozymandias, Zark
Ravebomb - 0 - MaxFrost[/quote]

Is that right?

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby MaxFrost » 28 Apr 2014, 18:00:07

That's what I'm hoping for.

Sorry Blind, blame the crowd, I truly think you're innocent.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4639
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Round 7: The Good Companions

Postby necklessone » 28 Apr 2014, 18:00:16

And that's a day.


Return to “Newton Haven”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest