Round 8: The Trusty Servant

You thought you'd never come back to this place. Hasn't changed a bit.
Smirker
Post Courtesan
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Round 8: The Trusty Servant

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 15:18:55

Ozymandias wrote:I'm not sure why Smirker is so much less suspicious than he was on Day 5 and Day 6, given that three Humans were lynched instead of him on those days, but since that hasn't been working I guess I'll try voting first for ICB today.

*Smirker downs a pint in one go*
First of all; thanks for the explanation on the sandwich Ozy and Zark. thanks to that knowledge, i'm a little more in the know (hip?) than I was before.

Secondly, I know what you mean Ozy. I mean; it seems like i'm the only one who seems to find you so damn suspicious and I've not really seen support or results in my statements about you seeming so.. odd.. different... cold? You majority of your posts have been terse and you keep starting and supporting bandwagons on me. And now you're blaming me for being fortunate to survive being a lynch target multiple days in a row? Screw you! You know damn well that if the lynch was between a couple of humans the robots wouldn't have to do much; just sit back and watch the show. Just like it feels like you've been doing.

I mean when i was angry before I thought I was doing the better thing by NOT smacking you. That it was more probable, 'safer' to hit the twin that was lurking more in the background. That didn't quite work as I'd planned, but at least it allowed for more determination of abilities without the vote hammer blasting down.

Is it my imagination that you seem off? I don't know! And frankly I'm tired of your constant suspicion of me!

:x :x *Smirker grabs a barstool and smashes Ozymandias with a vicious uppercut* [[VIG SHOT]] :x :x
SO STUFF IT!!!!

And lastly, while I've been wondering about ICB having been replaced... In light of some posts by confirmed (dead) humans; I'm content that some of his mannerisms that have been making me raise an eyebrow are more likely explained by his being human than a robot.

*Smirker drops the shattered stool and then goes to the Water Closet while gingerly holding his damaged hands*

[e]: Edited for vig shot clarity
Last edited by Smirker on 29 Apr 2014, 15:21:02, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:20:22

You have got to be fucking kidding me. RETRACTED was Smirker
Last edited by Hellheart on 29 Apr 2014, 16:30:50, edited 1 time in total.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 15:21:51

You "Trusty Servanted" Ozy?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 15:23:29

Hellheart wrote:You have got to be fucking kidding me. Smirker

No, I'm not doing either of those to you or anyone else!

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 29 Apr 2014, 15:26:20

Steven's head shatters from the chin upwards, revealing a hollow cavity and more of the blue fluid.

Ozymandias - Couldn't put him back together again
Steven Prince
Coming back to Newton Haven is a bit of a drag, but at least there are a few people here you're happy to see. And you're prepared to do what it takes to keep things under control. Once per game you may PM me to immediately end whatever special event is happening that Round with no consequences.

Ozymandias was one of The Network.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:27:24

Smirker wrote:
Hellheart wrote:You have got to be fucking kidding me. Smirker

No, I'm not doing either of those to you or anyone else!

Man, that sucks. Get a straight man and a significant other.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:28:51

necklessone wrote:Steven's head shatters from the chin upwards, revealing a hollow cavity and more of the blue fluid.

Ozymandias - Couldn't put him back together again
Steven Prince
Coming back to Newton Haven is a bit of a drag, but at least there are a few people here you're happy to see. And you're prepared to do what it takes to keep things under control. Once per game you may PM me to immediately end whatever special event is happening that Round with no consequences.

Ozymandias was one of The Network.

Holy shit. Was he an original? I can't see why he would ever be converted. He was gonna be lynched before the end.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 29 Apr 2014, 15:32:04

Blindsniper83 : 4 : Antipater, Iron Clad Burrito, RaveBomb, Visigoth
Hellheart : 3 : 7-zark-7, Rictus, Stigmata
FurinMirado : 1 : sphenodont
Smirker : 1 : Hellheart
Stigmata : 1 : San

No vote recorded (3) : Blindsniper83, FurinMirado, Smirker

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 15:35:08

Damn, nice shot Smirker.

Do we have a bandwagon that won't result in Hellheart's lynch? It seems like regardless of where my vote goes there will be Team Marmalade vote manipulations and Hellheart will get lynched.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:37:38

FurinMirado wrote:Damn, nice shot Smirker.

Do we have a bandwagon that won't result in Hellheart's lynch? It seems like regardless of where my vote goes there will be Team Marmalade vote manipulations and Hellheart will get lynched.

What was Ozy saying about Blindsniper and the Sandwich? Sounds like the Network was interested, but given how Ozy plays, maybe they figured it out long ago.

If one of the Sandwich has been converted, lynching either one will neutralize that vote advantage for the network. But I'd like to get the right one. And I just can't read Stigmata at all, so I'd like some input on that.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 15:46:14

*Smirker emerges from the bathroom with clean- but damaged hands and a serene look. He's the most relaxed you've seen him since the Golden Mile was attempted again [[this game]]*

I agree that Ozy was most likely an original Networker - which the low odds of it to me is the main reason I didn't use the first shot on him.

I'm inclined to think that HellHeart is more likely human than not - so I'd prefer to see a different secondary bandwagon to Blindsniper83 than him.

[[ Sidenote: :mrgreen: ]]

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:47:59

Smirker wrote:*Smirker emerges from the bathroom with clean- but damaged hands and a serene look. He's the most relaxed you've seen him since the Golden Mile was attempted again [[this game]]*

I agree that Ozy was most likely an original Networker - which the low odds of it to me is the main reason I didn't use the first shot on him.

I'm inclined to think that HellHeart is more likely human than not - so I'd prefer to see a different secondary bandwagon to Blindsniper83 than him.

[[ Sidenote: :mrgreen: ]]

I stand corrected on the Vig shot. I'm now incredibly glad I didn't give in to Ozy's objection and friggin' insisted that you were human yesterday.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 15:48:45

Ozymandias contributed so much to the conversation today. I'm going to have to review what he said and do a fact check. I'm not even sure I can assume stigmata is part of Team Marmalade. He has vehemently denied it.

Edit1: Ozymandias was the one that put it into our heads that the Marmalade Sandwich was the cause of today's manipulations. Couldn't it have been the result of someone else's power? Or are we assuming it has to be the Marmalade Sandwich because of the obvious +1 vote to Max and -1 vote to blind?
Last edited by FurinMirado on 29 Apr 2014, 16:02:59, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:59:30

FurinMirado wrote:Ozymandias contributed so much to the conversation today. I'm going to have to review what he said and do a fact check. I'm not even sure I can assume stigmata is part of Team Marmalade. He has vehemently denied it.

That's the thing...why would he deny it? I mean, none of the three of us (ICB, Stigmata, me) have revealed anything about our powers, but all 3 of us have denied it. If two of us can prove at any point that we have other powers...

Wait, wait. Could it still be Antipater? I know he didn't have powers, but what if it was just Blindsniper's power that kicked in? Like the power on the bread side of the sandwich only comes from that player.

I just don't know why all three of us would deny it. Lying like that gets you killed when you're proven to be lying. But Ozy eliminated Antipater really quickly as part of the sandwich. I'm not sure why he didn't think about the Blindsniper side: either it was a purposeful omission, or he'd already figured out it was one of the 3 of us (and probably which one).
Last edited by Hellheart on 29 Apr 2014, 16:04:34, edited 1 time in total.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 16:04:29

Since I don't want to vote on HellHeart -- I'll place my vote on RETRACTED Blindsniper83.
Last edited by Smirker on 29 Apr 2014, 16:51:03, edited 3 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 16:07:38

There's another option. I'm reluctant to even voice it because I'm not dead certain and it's kind of based on what Admetus posted before he died. But there's enough to make a case.

I guess I should vote first for discussion and then make the case: FurinMirado

-----

I will still say that Blindsniper is still a fantastic option, since Ozy may have known that the vote manipulation would occur. That would explain his refusal to switch more than anything else. But I think it's worth putting this case forward now instead of later.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 16:10:04

Hellheart wrote:Wait, wait. Could it still be Antipater? I know he didn't have powers, but what if it was just Blindsniper's power that kicked in? Like the power on the bread side of the sandwich only comes from that player.

That's an interesting point. If Antipater is actually part of Team Marmalade he would still trigger Blindsniper's power, but his own would not kick in.

The only reason I haven't been considering Antipater today is because his response to my question seemed sincere. Of course he could be playing the innocent newbie, but the tone in his response makes me think it's not an act.

Placeholder on retracted - blindsniper83 since he seems to be taking a larger lead.
Last edited by FurinMirado on 29 Apr 2014, 17:37:17, edited 1 time in total.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 16:11:20

Hellheart wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:Ozymandias contributed so much to the conversation today. I'm going to have to review what he said and do a fact check. I'm not even sure I can assume stigmata is part of Team Marmalade. He has vehemently denied it.

That's the thing...why would he deny it? I mean, none of the three of us (ICB, Stigmata, me) have revealed anything about our powers, but all 3 of us have denied it. If two of us can prove at any point that we have other powers...

Wait, wait. Could it still be Antipater? I know he didn't have powers, but what if it was just Blindsniper's power that kicked in? Like the power on the bread side of the sandwich only comes from that player.

I just don't know why all three of us would deny it. Lying like that gets you killed when you're proven to be lying. But Ozy eliminated Antipater really quickly as part of the sandwich. I'm not sure why he didn't think about the Blindsniper side: either it was a purposeful omission, or he'd already figured out it was one of the 3 of us (and probably which one).

Yea, and considering this variant; lying about roles seems nigh-pointless. Seeing as the faction affiliation was a second random roll.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 16:16:33

From phone retracted, was blindsniper

More in a bit,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 29 Apr 2014, 16:54:59, edited 1 time in total.
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 16:19:07

Hellheart wrote:There's another option. I'm reluctant to even voice it because I'm not dead certain and it's kind of based on what Admetus posted before he died. But there's enough to make a case.

I guess I should vote first for discussion and then make the case: FurinMirado

-----

I will still say that Blindsniper is still a fantastic option, since Ozy may have known that the vote manipulation would occur. That would explain his refusal to switch more than anything else. But I think it's worth putting this case forward now instead of later.

I asked a lot of questions this morning, so if you have questions for me then fire away. It's only fair.

Right now my kitchen is still a mess from dinner so I'm going to get that cleaned up. Be back in about an hour.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 16:19:19

While i appreciate the solidarity... a secondary bandwagon would be very useful people. *checks the clock* .. or is this going to be another exciting EOD?

[e}: hmm, i guess i need to eat something afterall -- i didn't realize FM was up to 3 already (at this point).

[e2]: FFS - he's at *2* at this point.. him quoting hellheart's post doesnt. count.. i'll be back in a bit.
Last edited by Smirker on 29 Apr 2014, 16:24:17, edited 2 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 16:19:46

I'll keep the link to the full Admetus post so you can check the context. There's stuff about several players in there, including me, in the longform notes. It might be worth looking at them anyway: "FM" appears a lot for days 1-4.

Subject: Round 6: The Cross Hands

Admetus wrote:If the Network is picking people based on how much they can hide, the short list for conversion 1 is
Zark, Admetus, Antipater, FurinMirado, ICB, MaxFrost, Meta4, Rictus, Smirker, sphenodont, twdog, Visigoth

And conversion 2:
zark, Antipater, FurinMirado, Hellheart, sphenodont, Stigmata, twdog

The overlap is:
Zark, Antipater, FurinMirado, sphenodont, twdog

I also tracked who was doing a bunch of pushes, which would make a person a good target for conversion. In other words, the Network could silence critics that had been pushing actual Network targets. The best person there because he's made pushes all game, was FurinMirado.

So, I conclude that FurinMirado is the most desirable convert for the first two opportunities the Network had.

For my second vote, Smirker. I think I've explained that earlier. Also, while he would have made a terrible convert later, for the first one he was looking like a good pick.

Note that this is a dead vote for FM, as this came halfway through the day and was a singleton.

I remember how hard FM was pushing people up to day 4. But I couldn't recall what he did Day 5. Well, that's because this was his one post on Day 5:

Subject: Round 5: Pocket Change

FurinMirado wrote:simple_simon makes it a three-way tie, I believe. I could be convinced to switch to Smirker. He hasn't been on my radar but I agree that soft pushing the Twins' lynch without actually voting for them is suspicious.

There was a game a while back, I wish I could remember which one, in which simple_simon played a Wolf and acted very much like he has so far this game. It feels human to me but I've been proven wrong once before.

Guess how many posts he had on Day 6? That's right, one.

Subject: Round 6: The Cross Hands

FurinMirado wrote:Given the shenanigans late in the day, I feel pretty good about voting for Smirker and dferrantino

Now, if Smirker is human - and you damn well better believe I think he's human - all of those votes (and one soft push) are for humans. No Network speculation, no real cases made, just votes for humans. What changed, Furin? Were you converted on Night 4? Because I think you would've been a phenomenal Night 4 convert. You were right too often, particularly about Admetus, who had to either start as Network or was their Day 2 convert (well, he could've been the Night 6 convert, but I don't think so. He was slowly gaining heat, getting a few votes here and there, and Ozy would've known it'd come to a head eventually).

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 29 Apr 2014, 16:37:41

Blindsniper, wait that cant be right

yes i am part of the Sammach

Rekard gave me plus 1, RETRACTED gives me -1 if i vote with them, i can figure out when ppl want me to be DD (designated Drunk), i can safely say im not network, my attempt to work with ICB was a show of good faith, but seems no such luck, i wish you all well and hope we find the networkers
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 29 Apr 2014, 16:37:57

Edit1: Ozymandias was the one that put it into our heads that the Marmalade Sandwich was the cause of today's manipulations. Couldn't it have been the result of someone else's power? Or are we assuming it has to be the Marmalade Sandwich because of the obvious +1 vote to Max and -1 vote to blind?

Honestly, I was more peeved about the weakness of the evidence. If I'm being tagged with any role, I want it to be because I fucked up badly and have an unavoidable case against me. :lol:

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 29 Apr 2014, 16:40:47

Maths don't lie. :)

But I think you're human, as is Blindsniper.
Charming, to the last.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 16:54:09

Blindsniper83 wrote:Blindsniper, wait that cant be right

Rekard gave me plus 1, RETRACTED gives me -1 if i vote with them, i can figure out when ppl want me to be DD (designated Drunk), i can safely say im not network, my attempt to work with ICB was a show of good faith, but seems no such luck, i wish you all well and hope we find the networkers

Blindsniper,

Are you willing to give up the other slice? I'm concerned that the vote manipulation would be tempting to the network, & information is key at this point.

As a show of good faith: Furin was in the glowcop's wall of humanity list... I wonder if he got pulled over day 4 as HH suggests.

More in a bit,

7z7

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 16:54:33

Rictus wrote:Maths don't lie. :)

I'm guessing your stating that you think Stigmata is human?

However, i'm moving my vote to RETRACTED FurinMirado. He's not seemed particularly off, but HH has some good points and FM has never gotten very high up or down my median on faction suspicion.

[e]: Zark.. nice post timing.. JINX!
Last edited by Smirker on 29 Apr 2014, 17:29:42, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 16:58:50

To be fair, I'm not presenting another option simply to save myself. I"m presenting another option because I truly believe that, based on what happened to his posting, Furin is Network. I also thought it was odd that he picked up his posting with very safe analytical posts on a conversion day. I think you'd want to discourage conversion if you're an analytical player that was right in the past, not encourage it.

My one worry is that he's actually the GA, based on his GA speculation yesterday. That would fit a pattern where he protects himself on Day 4, then lies low through day 6 until Day 8 where he can protect himself again.

I do NOT want to be responsible for killing another GA, but GD did he put himself out there in the first 4 days if he's a GA.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:01:38

Hellheart wrote:

To be fair, I'm not presenting another option simply to save myself. I"m presenting another option because I truly believe that, based on what happened to his posting, Furin is Network. I also thought it was odd that he picked up his posting with very safe analytical posts on a conversion day. I think you'd want to discourage conversion if you're an analytical player that was right in the past, not encourage it.

My one worry is that he's actually the GA, based on his GA speculation yesterday. That would fit a pattern where he protects himself on Day 4, then lies low through day 6 until Day 8 where he can protect himself again.

I do NOT want to be responsible for killing another GA, but GD did he put himself out there in the first 4 days if he's a GA.

1. Do you think the Network would want both Ozymandias and FurinMirado on their team? We both tend to get lynched/vigged mid to late game.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:10:15

It's more about how much damage you could cause to the Network before they could get you lynched. Both of our Vigs have shot Networked players, so I don't see how they'd have another way to get to you.

I'd rather you answer my question about the posting first. I'm still convinceable, but that posting change was really stark. Something has to be behind that.

(I'm not suggesting you claim GA here. It doesn't need to be that strong, although if you are the GA for the love of God claim within the last 10 minutes or so if you're leading the lynch so we can save you.)
Last edited by Hellheart on 29 Apr 2014, 17:12:38, edited 1 time in total.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 29 Apr 2014, 17:10:15

7-zark-7 wrote:
Blindsniper83 wrote:Blindsniper, wait that cant be right

Blindsniper,

Are you willing to give up the other slice? I'm concerned that the vote manipulation would be tempting to the network, & information is key at this point.

As a show of good faith: Furin was in the glowcop's wall of humanity list... I wonder if he got pulled over day 4 as HH suggests.

More in a bit,

7z7

Its the Auzzie
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 17:13:58

Blindsniper83 wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:Blindsniper,

More in a bit,

7z7

Its the Auzzie

Ozy?

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:15:21

Hellheart wrote:It's more about how much damage you could cause to the Network before they could get you lynched. Both of our Vigs have shot Networked players, so I don't see how they'd have another way to get to you.

I'd rather you answer my question about the posting first. I'm still convinceable, but that posting change was really stark. Something has to be behind that.

(I'm not suggesting you claim GA here. It doesn't need to be that strong, although if you are the GA for the love of God claim within the last 10 minutes or so if you're leading the lynch so we can save you.)

Round 5 was a Friday which meant a busy day at work plus going out with my fiance.

Round 6 was the weekend so you're not going to get much out of me there.

Round 7 was a Monday when all I had was work and what happened? Oh yeah, my big push on sphenodont and a decidedly significant increase in posting.

I assure you that my lack of posting was only due to the weekend and a vigorous social life.

Edit1: fixed sentence
Last edited by FurinMirado on 29 Apr 2014, 17:16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 17:15:21

Hmm, you do make a minor point Furin; but honestly I can see where they'd recruit you - especially if you are the GA. I see i'm not the only one who noted that when you commented on the GA pattern before it was the accurate one for this game (instead of the alternating night we typically use).

=======================================================================================\
As I see the vote it is currently:

Blindsniper83 : 5 : Antipater, Iron Clad Burrito, Ravebomb, Visigoth, FurinMirado
FurinMirado : 4 : sphenodont, Hellheart, 7-zark-7, Smirker
Hellheart : 2 : Rictus, Stigmata
Stigmata : 1 : San

and blindsniper can tie it up.

====

i started this post when I noted that there was another post.. so responded to the other one first.. as I found it more interesting.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 29 Apr 2014, 17:20:53

Smirker wrote:
Blindsniper83 wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:Blindsniper,

More in a bit,

7z7

Its the Auzzie

Ozy?

not that ozy, the Aussie, as in bloody 'stralia Mate, AkA the Stig

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:22:23

Blindsniper - 5 - Antipater, ICB, Ravebomb, Visigoth, Smirker, Furin, Zark
Furin - 4 - Hellheart, Zark, Smirker, sphenodont
Hellheart - 2 - Zark, Rictus, Stigmata
Stigmata - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Hellheart
Zark - 0 - Hellheart

I think that's right. Missed spheno's vote, added it in later.

If anyone has better ideas, I'm up for it. The only Fire Drill that I think might work is Antipater, but I'd need a case for that. I thought he made a good post today.

If Stig switches and votes with Blindsniper on Furin (BS hasn't voted there yet either, I think?), Furin is going to be buried if they're the sandwich.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:24:46

Hellheart wrote:Blindsniper - 5 - Antipater, ICB, Ravebomb, Visigoth, Smirker, Furin, Zark
Stigmata - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Hellheart
Zark - 0 - Hellheart

If anyone has better ideas, I'm up for it. The only Fire Drill that I think might work is Antipater, but I'd need a case for that. I thought he made a good post today.

If Stig switches and votes with Blindsniper, Furin is going to be buried if they're the sandwich.

Yep! I'm gone in the next 35 minutes unless you believe me when I say my decrease in posting was only due to a busy social life. It picked right back up on Monday.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 29 Apr 2014, 17:26:43

Hellheart wrote:Blindsniper - 5 - Antipater, ICB, Ravebomb, Visigoth, Smirker, Furin, Zark
Stigmata - 1 - San
Smirker - 0 - Hellheart
Zark - 0 - Hellheart

If Stig switches and votes with Blindsniper, Furin is going to be buried if they're the sandwich.

Antipatter started the wagon on me, so thats my reasoning
also if i voted you ( i dont plan on it) youd wind up in a tie with me ( assuming that stig gets a +1 from voting with me,) i am prolly not gonna vote Furin and leave it to a toss unless we get a new target and soon

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 17:27:09

So tempted to move vote.

I'm severely tempted to move to Stigmata as he had an opportunity to clear up his Marmalade-ness.. and didn't. But, don't want to throw away vote.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:27:15

Do you have a case for Antipater? Or a strong enough case on Blindsniper to move votes?

I'm honestly more swayed by pure worry that I'm stupidly forcing a GA claim here.

---

I'd be ~okay with Stigmata as well. If either of the two are Network, that weakens one.
Last edited by Hellheart on 29 Apr 2014, 17:28:17, edited 1 time in total.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:28:05

FWIW I will only vote for survival. If you can get another bandwagon going to rival the size of mine right now, I will jump.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:29:25

FurinMirado wrote:FWIW I will only vote for survival. If you can get another bandwagon going to rival the size of mine right now, I will jump.

Shit. Let me think.

Stigmata, Blindsniper, San, Antipater. All quiet, and with the exception of San all have a chance of going quite far under the right circumstances.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:30:28

Hellheart wrote:Do you have a case for Antipater? Or a strong enough case on Blindsniper to move votes?

I'm honestly more swayed by pure worry that I'm stupidly forcing a GA claim here.

---

I'd be ~okay with Stigmata as well. If either of the two are Network, that weakens one.

I don't know if you're talking to me or not. At this point I will jump to anyone to save my own skin. Antipater might be part of Team Marmalade but I also get a Human feeling off of him.

Stigmata is one of my ??? people on my list. So lynching him might provide some info at least.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:31:14

Hellheart wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:FWIW I will only vote for survival. If you can get another bandwagon going to rival the size of mine right now, I will jump.

Shit. Let me think.

Stigmata, Blindsniper, San, Antipater. All quiet, and with the exception of San all have a chance of going quite far under the right circumstances.

Stigmata or San would be my best guesses off of that list.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 17:32:16

I'll help support it.. RETRACTED Stigmata - because of the role issue and to give Blind the benefit of the doubt. Since he's been such a strong vote contender i'm willing to go to this length. I really feel the network have been largely sitting back and letting us off ourselves.
Last edited by Smirker on 29 Apr 2014, 17:53:10, edited 1 time in total.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 29 Apr 2014, 17:33:51

Blindsniper83 : 5 : Antipater, Iron Clad Burrito, RaveBomb, Visigoth, FurinMirado
FurinMirado : 3 : sphenodont, Hellheart, 7-zark-7
Stigmata : 2 : San, Smirker

No vote recorded (1) : Blindsniper83

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:34:21

I'd agree with Stigmata over San, who voted with Ozy for Smirker on a doubleton.

I got weird vibes from Stigmata, and if Ozy is just talking about the Sandwich now, I think the Network figured it out several days ago. So one of the two could've easily been converted, or was an initial member.

I also agree with Smirker here, Blindsniper has gotten next to no resistance for a target out of the blue. I mention that he has an odd double-singleton vote and everyone wants to pile on him.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 29 Apr 2014, 17:35:48

Stigmata it is then.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:37:24

I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's Blindsniper, but making it between the two means they can't influence the vote and we can leave the other alone for awhile if I'm totally off base.

...Watch Stigmata be the GA now :P God please don't be the GA.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 29 Apr 2014, 17:38:46

Hellheart wrote:I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's Blindsniper, but making it between the two means they can't influence the vote and we can leave the other alone for awhile.

Right now the tally is:

Blindsniper83 : 4 : Antipater, Iron Clad Burrito, Ravebomb, Visigoth
Stigmata : 4 : San, Smirker, Hellheart, FurinMirado
FurinMirado : 2 : sphenodont, 7-zark-7

It is completely in Blind's court as he still hasn't voted.

Return to “Newton Haven”