Round 11: The Mermaid

You thought you'd never come back to this place. Hasn't changed a bit.
sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Re: Round 11: The Mermaid

Postby sphenodont » 02 May 2014, 17:14:43

Zot, Gog is sorry, but Gog cannot shake sick feeling in belly. (Feeling even affect Gog in real life!!!)

Ravebomb.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Rictus » 02 May 2014, 17:47:13

ICB: If you think it will help find a wolf, I'd be interested to see your forum.

So tonight is a maul, and I wanted to mention one more thing that caught my attention (for discussion tomorrow).

Ozymandias, beginning day 8 wrote:So it looks like the marmalade sandwich has struck again!

And we now know that the third component must be ICB, stigmata, Antipater, or Hellheart.

This was followed by a lot of discussion about the marmalade sandwich. I got the impression that Ozy was seriously trying to figure out the makeup of Team Marmalade. But if stigmata was a wolf on Day 8, then why did wolf-Ozy bring up this discussion?

This is just one piece of the puzzle...overall I still think Stigmata is a replicant. But it bothered me enough to bring it up and get other peoples opinions.
Charming, to the last.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 May 2014, 17:49:01

Rictus wrote:ICB: If you think it will help find a wolf, I'd be interested to see your forum.

I actually set it up just a little bit after offering. You're welcome to see it, but discussion died off after Hellheart outed it.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 02 May 2014, 17:54:57

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Rictus wrote:ICB: If you think it will help find a wolf, I'd be interested to see your forum.

I actually set it up just a little bit after offering. You're welcome to see it, but discussion died off after Hellheart outed it.

I was just thinking about how it was cool that spheno did that bit of detective work between the two boards to figure out that Zark blocked the GA.

Of course, we lynched a human from it. :lol: We're awesome this game.
Charming, to the last.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 02 May 2014, 17:56:48

Rictus wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:

I was just thinking about how it was cool that spheno did that bit of detective work between the two boards to figure out that Zark blocked the GA.

Of course, we lynched a human from it. :lol: We're awesome this game.

TBF he shouldn't have blocked the GA.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 02 May 2014, 18:05:49

Rictus wrote:Of course, we lynched a human from it. :lol: We're awesome this game.

We lynch Seer on first day. We were destined for Greatness!

Return to “Newton Haven”