Role Assignments

Twelve pints in an evening was perhaps a little ambitious.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Role Assignments

Postby necklessone » 20 Apr 2014, 05:03:48

Gary's Mum - 7-zark-7
There's nothing like going on a pub crawl with your son. And while you try not to be a buzzkill, sometimes you can't help yourself. Once per Round, you may PM me the name of a player who's power you'd like to block beginning that Night. The block will last until the start of the next Night. You may not use this power on the same player twice.

The Motorcycle Policeman - Admetus
Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and gently stop the all the horseplay. You may PM me during a Round to stop all vote manipulation during that Round. All hidden votes, penalty votes, and other such nonsense will be cancelled. You must wait three Rounds after activating this power before you may activate it gain.

Peter Page - Antipater
Being back in Newton Haven is reminding you of all of the crap you put up with in high school and why you left in the first place. It's also bringing out a surprising amount of rage at those who wronged you. Once during the game, you may make a vigilante kill by announcing it and your target in the main thread, but your victim must have cast a vote against you at some point in the game. If you die without using this power, you will kill a random person who voted for you on the Round you were killed.

Tracy Benson - Blindsniper83
You are one part of the "marmalade sandwich" and you are nothing without your fellow members: XXX and XXX. When you vote on the same target as XXX, your vote is doubled. When you vote on the same target as XXX, the total number of votes against you is -1.

Seb - Clearasday
You are one of the teenage residents of Newton Haven joining the Golden Mile for the first time. Like many novice drinkers, you're a big fan of drinking games. Once per game, you may PM me to let me know that you wish to start a game of Asshole at the beginning of the next Round. This game will supersede any special events planned by the GM or triggered by players who PM me after you do. During the game, the following rules are in effect:
1) Players will vote for one player to lynch and one player to reward.
2) At the end of the Round, the player with the most reward votes will be immune to lynch on the following Round and will receive information about the player deemed to be the loser of the reward vote.
3) Your lynch votes will be -2 during the Round and you cannot be the loser of the reward vote.
4) You will also recieve information about the losing player.

Guy Shepard - DastardlyOldMan
In your career as a teacher, you've developed a passion for the origin of words. Each Round, you may PM me to increase the value of your vote by the number of people who use the word "robot". The increase can never be by more than the square root of the number of players remaining in the game (1-3 players, 1 extra vote; 4-8 players, 2 extra votes; 9-15 players, 3 votes; ...). You must wait one Round after activate this power before you may activate it again.

Sam Chamberlain - dferrantino
Once per Round, you may sent me a PM to move one players vote to any other player. This move will then be reflected in the vote tally the following Round. You must wait two Rounds after activating this power before you may activate again.

Mark (Publican 2) - FurinMirado
You are the bartender at The Old Familiar and are a master of deja vu. For each Round your vote is on the same player as it was the previous Round, the value of your vote increases by 1 (to a maximum of 3 if you vote for the same player three days in a row). The value of your vote resets to 1 if you vote for a new player.

Brian (Publican 7) - Hellheart
You're the publican of The Two Headed Dog, the seventh pub on the Golden Mile. Your given name is actually Brian, for reasons that are apparent to anyone who watched Spaced.
Your very livelihood depends on entertaining drunks. As a result, you have a number of standard distractions ready whenever you want to lighten things up. You may activate each power below once per game. They will override any planned GM events but have a lower priority than other player's events (your power will not be consumed if another player's power happens). You must wait two Rounds after starting an event before you may start another.
1) Each player will vote to lynch two players during the next Round. The top two vote getters will be eliminated. You may not activate this power if there are 9 or less players in the game.
2) Each player will vote to lynch one player and to reward another player during the next Round. The winner of the reward vote will be immune to lynch on the following Round and will receive information about the player who received the least reward votes. You may not activate this power if there are 6 or less players in the game.
3) Each player will PM a vote of Heads or Tails to the GM during the next Round. The players who are in the majority of responses will be safe from lynch, conversion, or maul during the next Round.

Reverend Green - Iron Clad Burrito
Back in the 90s, you were the source for illicit substances in Newton Haven. You developed a special code that would allow your customers to place their orders with the utmost secrecy. Now that they're all back in town, it's time to revive it. You have a special forum for hidden communication. On odd numbered Rounds, you may choose another player and they will be given access to your forum at the start of the next Round.

Luke - MaxFrost
You're just a regular Newton Haven teenager who decided to join the pub crawl. For some reason, you have an affinity towards bathrooms. During each Round, you may PM me a message to broadcast anonymously to all players at the beginning of the following Round. Keep the message shortish, or it will be edited at the GMs discretion. The message will be scrawled on the men's room of the next stop on the Golden Mile.

Oliver Chamberlain - Meta4
Some may think you're wearing that Bluetooth headset to show off how professional and busy you are, but you are in actuality a master wheeler and dealer. You have a special forum for hidden communication. On odd numbered Rounds, you may choose another player and they will be given access to your forum at the start of the next Round.

Stacey (Twin) - Okaros
You are a twin, which confers certain powers. There is a forum where you will be able to have unlimited communication with your other half. If you and your twin vote for the same person, your combined votes will count for 4 instead of 2. If at the end of the game you and your twin are both alive and on the same team, you will both receive a personal victory. However, if one twin is removed from the game, the other will be as well.

Steven Prince - Ozymandias
Coming back to Newton Haven is a bit of a drag, but at least there are a few people here you're happy to see. And you're prepared to do what it takes to keep things under control. Once per game you may PM me to immediately end whatever special event is happening that Round with no consequences.

Gary King - RaveBomb
Due to your selective memory, you can conveniently forget to count two votes against you during the final tally by sending me a PM. This will reduce the total number of votes against you by 2, but you will incur two penalty votes on the following Round. You must wait two Rounds after activating this power before you may activate again.

Becky Salt - rekard
You are one part of the "marmalade sandwich" and you are nothing without your fellow members: XXX and XXX. When you vote on the same target as XXX, your vote is doubled. When you vote on the same target as XXX, the total number of votes against you is -1.

Adrian Keane - Rictus
A lifetime of hard drinking has rendered you immune to most of the stupidity that comes from excess consumption, as long as you stay away from motorcycles. At the beginning of any Round containing a drinking game, you will receive a PM describing the ways in which you are protected from harmful consequences.

Marsha (B&B Owner) - Ryvvn
You had planned on a quiet night tonight, but an invite from the flood of out of town guests convinced you to join them on the Mlle tonight. Your name is obviously Marsha, as a fan of Spaced could tell you. During each Round, you may PM me the name of the person you'd like to vote for. This PM will override the vote in the thread and your vote will be listed as "moved" in the final tally.

BUB (Big Ugly Bastard) - San
You are a master of surviving and looking out for yourself in tough situations. Any attempt to move or nullify your vote will fail. Any attempt to assign bonus votes to you will fail.

Shane Hawkins - Simple_Simon
A local and a noted bully, you've never quite lost your intimidating nature. Also, you're still an ass. You may PM me during a Round to nullify the vote of a person who has voted for you (if they move their vote afterwards, it will still be nullified). In addition, you spike their drink and they will have some sort of post restriction on the following Round. You must wait two Rounds after activating this power before you may activate it again.

Andy Knightley - Smirker
You really didn't want to come tonight; there's still a lot of issues you've been avoiding since The Accident. The longer the night goes, the more likely you are to give in to your anger. Starting on Round 4, you may make a vigilante kill by announcing it and your target in the main thread. If your kill is used by the end of Round 7, you will gain an additional kill on Round 8.

Greg - sphenodont
As a teenager living in the boring town of Newton Haven, there's nothing better than starting a drunken fight on a Friday night. Once per game, you may PM me to let me know that you wish to start a brawl at the beginning of the next Round. This brawl will supersede any special events planned by the GM or triggered by players who PM me after you do. During the brawl, the following rules are in effect:
1) Players will vote for two other players instead of one.
2) At the end of the Round, the two players with the most votes will be eliminated.
3) Your vote total will be -2 for the Round.
4) You may make a vigilante kill by posting in the main thread with your target on the brawl Round only.

Erika Leekes - Stigmata

Kelly (Twin) - That PJ
You are a twin, which confers certain powers. There is a forum where you will be able to have unlimited communication with your other half. If you and your twin vote for the same person, your combined votes will count for 4 instead of 2. If at the end of the game you and your twin are both alive and on the same team, you will both receive a personal victory. However, if one twin is removed from the game, the other will be as well.

Tyler - twdog
You are one of the teenage residents of Newton Haven joining the Golden Mile for the first time. Like many novice drinkers, you're a big fan of drinking games. Once per game, you may PM me to let me know that you wish to start a game of Quarters at the beginning of the next Round. This game will supersede any special events planned by the GM or triggered by players who PM me after you do. During the game, the following rules are in effect:
1) Each player will PM a vote of Heads or Tails to the GM during the next Round.
2) The players who are in the majority of responses will be safe from lynch, conversion, or maul during the next Round.
3) Your lynch votes will be -2 during the Round.
4) You will always be in the majority of responses.

Basil - Visigoth
They all thought you were crazy, but you've got this all figured out. They'll never get your DNA! You may not be converted. If the Network ever finds out that you are immune to conversion (based on trying to convert you or you giving away too much information about your power to the wrong person), they may opt to kill you instead of converting on their next conversion night.

Return to “The Drunk Tank”