PMs from the Living

Twelve pints in an evening was perhaps a little ambitious.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

PMs from the Living

Postby necklessone » 25 Apr 2014, 19:31:25

for the dead
Sent: 25 Apr 2014, 18:36:00
To: necklessone

fwiw, I'm deliberately implying that I might know something about today's game.

I'd like the network to worry about someone doing the coin flip game again, just to spread some FUD. In the best case, they'll try to convert me tomorrow to prevent me from doing it again, and then they'll have blown a conversion. Even if they can do a conditional on someone else, that still doesn't prove I'm lying about being able to do it again.

If I get lynched due to that post, then frankly, it's not a big loss to the human team. I'm a fairly weak player and have barely had anytime to play. If I get converted, well, the network will find out they made a poor pick. Keeping in the spirit of the game, I really would honestly play as network, but the fact remains I'm a weak player. Arguably, it'd be better for the humans for me to be converted over another player that is more analytical and persuasive.

Alternatively, no one will pay any attention to my post, so it didn't help, but didn't hurt. Same result if the no one believes it's a rechargeable power.

I never meant to vote on Ozy, and always planned to immediately retract that vote. I'm just interested to see what will happen, if anything. Although I did find the rictus votes a bit suspicious, but that could easily just be a coincidence.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: PMs from the Living

Postby necklessone » 25 Apr 2014, 19:31:56

Sent: 25 Apr 2014, 21:24:04

Is it too late to call heads?

Real life is seriously getting in the way. Thought for the Dead: I work in engineering for NBC Universal. I don't work directly for "The Network", it's more the distribution side.

That said, I was asked to interview with "The Network" Channel 4 today.

So um, IRL conversion?

More in a bit

7z7

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 29 Apr 2014, 18:13:24

Sent: 29 Apr 2014, 19:33:36

For the dead thread:

Sigh. It seems like everything happens before I get a chance to write down my thoughts.

Betwen my tally and Ozy's post at the end of page 1 was about 30 mins. During that time I had the idea rolling around in my head that the conversations between Ozy and Hellheart were sounding fake. The vote for ICB by Ozy was pretty weird.

I didn't want to post early for fear of guiding the conversation away from the current bandwagons, but I was going to come out against Ozy tomorrow morning.

I come back from dinner and find out Ozy's dead. Now if I post my suspicions in the thread I look like a "Oh yeah, I totally knew it!" and it casts suspicion on me.

2nd point: For future ICB: by the end of round 7, I was leaning towards you (ICB) are human and Hellheart is using you as a beard. But I want to keep bringing up your name in the hopes that it will make you less likely to be converted.

3rd point: If I had to find 4 3 networkers: Hellheart, Ozy, Ravebomb, and ... I dunno.

Maybe FurinMirado. I've been agreeing with a lot of his analysis lately, and historically that gives me a big blind spot for a wolf to hide in.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 01 May 2014, 16:36:36

Sent: 01 May 2014, 19:28:50

So just using a simple bubble sort I come up with my list of wolves (most wolf to most human). This is only for today, since tonight is a conversion night. This is mainly a gut feeling.

Ravebomb
Stigmata
FurinMirado
7 zark 7
Visigoth
Hellheart
Iron Clad Burrito
Antipater
Sphenodont
Smirker
Rictus

Later on, we can all laugh about how I missed Antipater.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 03 May 2014, 12:28:38

Sent: 03 May 2014, 14:33:50
Well, I really wish I had somebody to talk this over with. Since I don't have anyone, the dead thread it is. And I could really use some help on how much info to feed into the day thread... I need an experienced bullshitter, I guess.

1. New wolf order:

Antipater
Ravebomb <> Iron Clad Burrito <> FurinMirado
Sphenodont
Smirker
Rictus

Is it possible that Ravebomb and ICB were the Original Gangsters?
Rekard was night 2 conversion (blocked)
Admetus on night 4
Ozymandias was night 6.
I think FurinMirado was the night 8 conversion (this is contradicted by his list of targets)
I think Antipater was the night 10 conversion. I don't want to reveal that in the day thread however... I'd love to finally see a wolf under vote pressure and see who reacted. But he's my top wolf choice, now.

Only problem with that list is that I have too many wolves, lol. Maybe I'm wrong about Ravebomb. Maybe I'm wrong about FM.

2. ICB has risen higher because of the actions on Day 3. That's the day Admetus used his power, and everyone else that day is dead. And at the end of Day 9 , ICB was immune. So ICB is more suspicious to me.

3. Why did the wolves vig Visigoth? Why not smirker or antipater? Why not FurinMirado?
a Were they worried about a human GA protecting someone?
b Visigoth was leading us in the right direction.
c Smirker, Antipater, etc are all wolves.

Return to “The Drunk Tank”