Civilizing Earth since 1990.
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Scenes from an alternate forum

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 19:20:01

Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:breaking news

sphenodont wrote:Furin's my next push for likely Network. He's a high-profile target, that isn't likely to get lynched for being himself. (Unlike Ozy.)

(One metagame potential is that stig was network and brought sniper in...)

Wait a second-- are blind and stig friends IRL? I thought it was blind and simon??

Hmm, I wonder if blind or stig is on spheno's board, so he already knew about their being marmaladed?

If so, it would probably be stigmata, since voting for blind is kind of harsh if he's on your board.

I don't THINK so, blind and stig live on separate continents

ThatPJ and Antipater might be.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Scenes from an alternate forum

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 19:27:14

Oh hi Zark

7-zark-7 wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Hey, Zark, post here.

Okay, I'm caught up in thread now.

Sincere apologies for lack of participation in the day thread. Work has been.... Interesting. Back to back infrastructure upgrades (working weekend as well as long days during the week), one member of my team moving to another group, etc, etc.

My most human reads were hellheart and ICB. I'm getting a human read off Ozy so far. I'm suspect of Smirker & Blindsniper but can't really peg why.

I'm a power blocker, & chose Antipater for last night. As a show of the ironic bent of our lovely and talented gm, I'm assigned the role of Gary's Mom. This kind of messes with RP as all she really does is ring his phone once. I thought it would be more fun to RP Gary.

I can't block the same player twice. Any suggestions for tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7

Return to “The Network”