Welcome to my special power

The good Rev. Green made sure you could arrange for certain...products without arousing suspicion.
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Welcome to my special power

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 15:50:54

If you think the twins are human, I'd go with your gut between That PJ and Okaros. I feel like That PJ almost has to be human, and he's less likely to be converted than Okaros if that actually ended up happening. That said, Okaros tends to have strong reads and analysis and it would suck to have to relay everything through PJ like that. I also agree with the general sentiment that a twin conversion is super, super unlikely.

I'm now much more confident that the twins are human. Quiet Okaros makes me very nervous if he's in a PM relationship because I'd expect to have a lot of discussion there. I get very worried when none of that discussion is shared with anyone else. Today has assuaged those fears significantly.

I think I'd rather have the twins in here than anyone else that could be trusted. It's easier when you have people making reads and you can bounce ideas back and forth. I don't think they'll be that happy to see you running this room, though :lol:

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 25 Apr 2014, 16:01:39

Hellheart wrote:If you think the twins are human, I'd go with your gut between That PJ and Okaros. I feel like That PJ almost has to be human, and he's less likely to be converted than Okaros if that actually ended up happening. That said, Okaros tends to have strong reads and analysis and it would suck to have to relay everything through PJ like that. I also agree with the general sentiment that a twin conversion is super, super unlikely.

I'm now much more confident that the twins are human. Quiet Okaros makes me very nervous if he's in a PM relationship because I'd expect to have a lot of discussion there. I get very worried when none of that discussion is shared with anyone else. Today has assuaged those fears significantly.

I think I'd rather have the twins in here than anyone else that could be trusted. It's easier when you have people making reads and you can bounce ideas back and forth. I don't think they'll be that happy to see you running this room, though :lol:

The twins are right out. Even if they're both human, I stand by my statement that they're a liability to us.

I'm bouncing between sphen and Zark now, and leaning sphen. Maybe zark for the next round, if he still looks viable. I'm concerned with his lack of real contribution, and I think sphen can cover the gap.

We need to find a network person ASAP. I know there are only 4, but it kinda galls me that we've gotten this far without a sniff.

---

It's a good try, but I don't think you're going to find the replicant/thief the way you're going about it. It's not imperative that they roleclaim, although enticing them by near-confirming humanity might make a good carrot. But I don't have a better way. Maybe we can try a stick.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 16:33:51

I don't want to find the thief. I wanted that out in case he wanted to reveal in the future.

The twins aren't an option now anyway, thanks to a terrible Vig shot right when we finally stopped going after them. Zark is a great choice IMO, he felt more human to me today. I want to see if that trend continues.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 25 Apr 2014, 16:38:05

Yeah, I just missed the shenanigans due to pizza. I am surprised to see they weren't network-related, but maybe we can get down to brass tacks now.

I'm glad Zark's settling in and finding a human rhythm, but it's taken 5 days. I'm going to give him one more cycle to continue to keep this up, in case it's a sham. Spheno's coming in tonight.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 25 Apr 2014, 17:14:32

Just as a heads-up, I will be going offline right at/after EOD tonight and not coming back until very late, depending on my BAC. :lol: :lol: It might be midday tomorrow before I reappear, but it's the weekend, we'll have nothing but time.

-----

In the meantime, preemptively, welcome Spheno! God, I hope you're human.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 18:03:52

Greetings, backstabbing traitor who hates good RP and combined alliances.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 25 Apr 2014, 18:08:43

Hellheart wrote:

No, Rave and I were already here. (Hi, rekard!) :)

For that matter, sphen DID backstab me and Rave, but only before we could do it to him.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 18:28:14

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

No, Rave and I were already here. (Hi, rekard!) :)

For that matter, sphen DID backstab me and Rave, but only before we could do it to him.

He was planning to backstab me eventually; he certainly wasn't any help at all concerning my survival.

And you two don't discount my RP enough to be the only person who put in a maul for me after 5 full days of Quantum without a single maul vote because my RP was spot-on.

Which reminds me, you never told me what you thought of my Doofenshmirtz RP!

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 25 Apr 2014, 19:46:30

Gog does not understand roleplay. In Gog homeland, life is roleplay!

Gog needs to read up some, Gog think.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 25 Apr 2014, 20:06:21

Gog did not know he was going to be invited to party, so Gogh made his own fun.

Gog responsible for today's event. Gog can also ask someone to dance, but they might be a bit worn out after.

Gog like dancing.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 20:48:04

sphenodont wrote:Gog did not know he was going to be invited to party, so Gogh made his own fun.

Gog responsible for today's event. Gog can also ask someone to dance, but they might be a bit worn out after.

Gog like dancing.

So I'm guessing that portions of my power are spread throughout the player populace then. This is also a game I can run, although I would've never chosen a double-lynch after a coin toss like that (I thought they stacked. I was thinking about asking Neckless - that's why I asked what the Network would probably do with a coinflip).

Admetus mused that overriding the immunity is almost certainly a Network action. What do you say to that?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 25 Apr 2014, 21:21:33

Hellheart wrote:Which reminds me, you never told me what you thought of my Doofenshmirtz RP!

What I saw of it was quite awesome, though I wasn't paying much attention to the game. I am a sucker for a good doof, though.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 21:42:31

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Which reminds me, you never told me what you thought of my Doofenshmirtz RP!

What I saw of it was quite awesome, though I wasn't paying much attention to the game. I am a sucker for a good doof, though.

You really should skim through that game again. Before the last two days rolled around and I felt bad at how frustrated That PJ was getting and decided to help out, I stayed completely in character except for I think two posts. That includes a full story arc over the first 2 or 3 days that incorporated my night PM's. I also tried to maintain as much consistency as possible, which produced some amusing results when it came to posts/PM's/night action PM's that mention sphenodont and rekard.

I also have two notable posts in the final day thread: one has all of my in-character PM's, and the other has 4 night action PM's that I also did in-character. On top of all that, almost all of my posts in the Gentleman's Club were in-character.

It was a blast to RP, and I put a lot of effort into making it authentic, amusing, and current (incorporating things from other players' posts in novel or odd ways).

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 21:58:24

Hey ICB, betchya you'll either nail my 2nd candidate with your first guess, or fan completely with your first 5 guesses.

( It's not you. Although I will admit that I've considered it, you're pinging human often enough that I've been dissuaded from pushing you as a potential Networker. If you actually are a Networker, huge props for your greatly improved wolf game. )

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 26 Apr 2014, 05:09:08

Hellheart wrote:So I'm guessing that portions of my power are spread throughout the player populace then. This is also a game I can run, although I would've never chosen a double-lynch after a coin toss like that (I thought they stacked. I was thinking about asking Neckless - that's why I asked what the Network would probably do with a coinflip).

Admetus mused that overriding the immunity is almost certainly a Network action. What do you say to that?

Gog not know about coin toss when he asked bar wench for favor.

Gog think Fiona is claiming lots of powers? How many more daily games can you call?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Apr 2014, 10:59:32

sphenodont wrote:
Hellheart wrote:So I'm guessing that portions of my power are spread throughout the player populace then. This is also a game I can run, although I would've never chosen a double-lynch after a coin toss like that (I thought they stacked. I was thinking about asking Neckless - that's why I asked what the Network would probably do with a coinflip).

Gog not know about coin toss when he asked bar wench for favor.

Gog think Fiona is claiming lots of powers? How many more daily games can you call?

Me? I haven't used one yet. I have some idea of when I'm going to use them, but don't actually want to share that in case one of you are or will be Network in the future.

It's possible that the cancellation had nothing to do with the new game.

Necklessone, since this deals with my powers you kind of have to answer this one, but if you want to just respond by PM because you're uncomfortable responding here for quoting purposes or whatever, that's fine: if a double-lynch game is run on the 2nd day of the coin toss game, does it nullify the coin toss game?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 26 Apr 2014, 11:22:45

Shit, I feel a setup coming on.

I am going to try not role claiming, but I may ask that you three at least vouch for me not being a vote manipulator.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 26 Apr 2014, 11:34:06

Hellheart wrote:Hey ICB, betchya you'll either nail my 2nd candidate with your first guess, or fan completely with your first 5 guesses.

( It's not you. Although I will admit that I've considered it, you're pinging human often enough that I've been dissuaded from pushing you as a potential Networker. If you actually are a Networker, huge props for your greatly improved wolf game. )

I will fan , I think. Smirker and Admetus?

Sadly, I deserve no props, this is my regular human game. But at least I am consistent as a human. ^_^

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Apr 2014, 11:58:18

Smirker is going to be my first vote, obviously, but the 2nd is not going to come up today at all. Maybe I'll change my mind by the time it would.

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Shit, I feel a setup coming on.

I am going to try not role claiming, but I may ask that you three at least vouch for me not being a vote manipulator.

I'm half walking you into that, but I already gave a FAR more compelling source for the manipulation (dferrantino's vote switch). I'm just trying to get Admetus to talk about something that piqued my own interest. I'm almost certain that dferrantino is the other player getting axed today unless somebody else outright cops to the manipulation. Just quote what I said and say that you don't have a manipulation power, and let Ravebomb vouch for you (since the whole twinspeak facsimile yesterday suggested that you two can communicate somehow).

Your big danger will come if dferrantino flips Network. That little exchange between you, dferrantino, and Ravebomb combined with your defense of Smirker is not going to look good in that situation. I think you can slip out of that noose, but if both dferrantino and Smirker flip Network you are so beyond dead it's not even funny.

Does your power let you have more than one forum?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 26 Apr 2014, 14:50:19

I have only one private forum.

...have you been truthful about your power? There seems to be an awful lot of overlap with others. Especially since (a) the game yesterday was your power, but not your doing, and (b) today's game is your power, but again, not your doing.

Are you the replicant/thief in question? Or are you actually the Role Seer, seen Sphen, and claimed his power?

It's fine if either of those are actually the case, but I'd like to be able to move forward and find network personnel, but can't if I can't trust the people in the room. Also we could, you know, actually collaborate to maximize advantage of our powers.

---

Sphen, on the (very good) chance that hellheart's telling the truth, can you elaborate a little more about what your powers entail?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Apr 2014, 15:52:17

I wouldn't lie about my power like that. Too easy to get caught out. I got a power update on the coinflip option, which is now the minority is safe in 2 or 3 choices.

Spheno's power is the game and then a "dance" power. I suspect that overlaps with other players are similar - they only have one game, but they have another power in addition. The only power I have is the lynch game power, which is why I have multiple options for it.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 26 Apr 2014, 16:16:01

Hellheart wrote:I wouldn't lie about my power like that. Too easy to get caught out. I got a power update on the coinflip option, which is now the minority is safe in 2 or 3 choices.

Spheno's power is the game and then a "dance" power. I suspect that overlaps with other players are similar - they only have one game, but they have another power in addition. The only power I have is the lynch game power, which is why I have multiple options for it.

I'm OK with that. Like I said, I want to believe you're telling the truth, there's just a hell of a lot of overlap here and it's kinda weird.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Apr 2014, 16:30:53

You're telling me. I was SURE that somebody had stolen my power. That sucks, I'm totally going to have to make a role that matches what I described and give it to [REDACTED] for a future game.

I think that if I had been the Role Seer, I'd probably just be coy about my power. Not "coy" like Ravebomb's "I have the most worthless power in the world" post in the map game, though. That one was funny as hell in hindsight.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 26 Apr 2014, 18:21:03

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Sphen, on the (very good) chance that hellheart's telling the truth, can you elaborate a little more about what your powers entail?

Gog will let the sphenodont hand-puppet speak for him:

Image (hotlinked, so if it backfires, let Gog know...)

I have a one-time ability. I can trigger a double-elimination day, and on that day, I also get a vig. To use it, I had to send a PM to necklessone before anyone else sent in a "day event" style power. I missed out a couple of times, so I put in a conditional to "if I don't get it today, set it up immediately for tomorrow" (or something like that). It may not have been wise, but I wanted the twins to stop distracting us.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Apr 2014, 18:22:52

sphenodont wrote:I have a one-time ability. I can trigger a double-elimination day, and on that day, I also get a vig. To use it, I had to send a PM to necklessone before anyone else sent in a "day event" style power. I missed out a couple of times, so I put in a conditional to "if I don't get it today, set it up immediately for tomorrow" (or something like that). It may not have been wise, but I wanted the twins to stop distracting us.

So you have a Vig today? Well, that's pretty terrifying. I wonder if Smirker's ability worked in a similar way.

Not that it matters as much as who you plan to shoot with that thing.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 10:30:34

Gog suppose that Zot has similar ability. Gog not know why Zot just not unleash Pooky, but maybe Pooky being ornery?

Gog thinking of inviting priestess to dance, or maybe barbarian?

(Admetus or dfer, though Admetus is pressing more of the buttons for me.)

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 10:45:31

Meta4's starting to get a little pushy. I wonder if it's a sign of Network desparation? I think I might vote him and see what develops. Unless there's a compelling reason not to do so that you can think of?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 11:07:18

sphenodont wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Sphen, on the (very good) chance that hellheart's telling the truth, can you elaborate a little more about what your powers entail?

Gog will let the sphenodont hand-puppet speak for him:

Image (hotlinked, so if it backfires, let Gog know...)

I have a one-time ability. I can trigger a double-elimination day, and on that day, I also get a vig. To use it, I had to send a PM to necklessone before anyone else sent in a "day event" style power. I missed out a couple of times, so I put in a conditional to "if I don't get it today, set it up immediately for tomorrow" (or something like that). It may not have been wise, but I wanted the twins to stop distracting us.

You have to use the vig today, I'm guessing, since you're pretty powerful otherwise?

Cause if I am reading you right, Smirker did the coinflip, and quite possibly have a candidate for the day 3 job. Let me think on this...

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 11:19:03

I'm not going to tell you who to shoot, but I'd ask you NOT to shoot: ICB, me, Ravebomb, Ozy, yourself, Rictus (at least not for now), or Zark.

Rictus hasn't posted much, but I've really liked what he's said when he does post. I'd like to keep some analytical players around. I don't think he's a wolf, although I think he's likely to be a conversion candidate.

I obviously would prefer you to shoot dferr since I'm voting for him, but we'll end up lynching Admetus soon anyway so I'm not going to dissuade you from him if you lean that way. I also seem to have trouble reading him as a wolf.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 11:23:32

...well, shit, Ozy's pushing things.

Can I get some vouch love? You don't have to say WHAT my power is (because that'll give the network some people to convert/kill as necessary), but can you at least say that I'm not what Ozy thinks I am?

It should work better if more than 1 person comes out and says it, because while you're not the manipulators, if only one person says that I'm not, Ozy is likely to latch onto that person instead.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 11:44:32

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:...well, shit, Ozy's pushing things.

Can I get some vouch love? You don't have to say WHAT my power is (because that'll give the network some people to convert/kill as necessary), but can you at least say that I'm not what Ozy thinks I am?

It should work better if more than 1 person comes out and says it, because while you're not the manipulators, if only one person says that I'm not, Ozy is likely to latch onto that person instead.

I'd wait until he actually tried to push you. I think this is just a poke from him. He hasn't voted for you and the lynch today is going to be Smirker and either dferrantino or Meta4. Ozy knows this, he's just trying to see how defensive you're going to be.

I REALLY don't want any more role reveals. If Ravebomb and I vouch for you for having another power, the Network's going to think you have PM powers and you WILL be converted. And then we have to kill you. And then RAVEBOMB will run this forum, and with how quiet he's been and his vote manipulation power I'm not certain that's the best result :P

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 12:10:24

Yeah, don't worry about it too much, I can keep a handle on things. I'd rather be outspoken today anyway so the wolves convert someone safer, like Rictus.

I'll be working from 5-10, but if sentiment turns against you that hard on a weekend it'd have to come almost entirely from the Network.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 12:28:38

If you don't think Zark's going to get converted this round, he'd be a great invite tomorrow.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 12:37:49

Hellheart wrote:If you don't think Zark's going to get converted this round, he'd be a great invite tomorrow.

Definitely being considered. Hoping he can keep this up.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 12:55:39

For the record:

Gog = me
Gergi = Okaros
non-Gerki = ThatPJ
Fiona = Hellheart
Dierdre = Admetus
Zot = Smirker
Pooky = RaveBomb
Dimli = rekard
Fleck = 7-zark-7
Eve= Ozymandias
Serena = San
Wizgille = Stigmata
Phrenk = Visigoth
Kaylin = Meta4
Tara = Ryvvn
Captain Whitehawk = Clearasday
Remy = ????
Bryn = ???
Cormac = dferrantino
Erin = twdog
Natyli = blindsniper83

Tortilla Man = ICB. No character available (other than the first mate and the boatswain...)

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 13:06:51

Gog is wondering if anyone has any other way of communicating with trusted allies.

Gog thinks there is not much time left in day, but is willing to offer Gogself as a vote target to see who jumps onto Gog.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 13:13:43

sphenodont wrote:Gog is wondering if anyone has any other way of communicating with trusted allies.

Gog thinks there is not much time left in day, but is willing to offer Gogself as a vote target to see who jumps onto Gog.

Not on a weekend; nobody's paying attention. We could consider it tomorrow, perhaps.

Do you think Meta4 has PM powers or something? The coinflip was bad for the Network as it was and he was guaranteed to lose it because he didn't vote on Day 4, and the event cancellation feels like a reward rather than a power. I think he's the most likely source of the event cancellation, and as such he would be even more likely to be Network than Dferrantino

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 13:18:56

Gog vote avoidance only good for today, though.

Gog would have been good convert for Network, but is willing to go out with a bang if it helps break machines.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 13:21:54

sphenodont wrote:Gog vote avoidance only good for today, though.

Barring role reveals with other implications (in particular, if dferrantino doesn't reveal with a vote manipulation power), the next 3 lynches are almost certain to be Smirker, dferrantino, and Meta4. It's possible that Blindsniper goes down tomorrow instead; I think there's a lot of outside speculation that might coalesce at that point. I think it'd take a lot of effort to get somebody lynched over those 4 though.

But yeah, making yourself a target could have future implications as well. And if you use your vote avoidance today, people are going to get REALLY suspicious.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 13:32:10

Hellheart wrote:
Do you think Meta4 has PM powers or something? The coinflip was bad for the Network as it was and he was guaranteed to lose it because he didn't vote on Day 4, and the event cancellation feels like a reward rather than a power. I think he's the most likely source of the event cancellation, and as such he would be even more likely to be Network than Dferrantino

Gog has heard that Kaylin have sounding board of her own, just like Tortilla Merchant.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 13:37:18

That would explain a lot of his behavior, actually, as well as some of the odd voting swirls involving him. Still isn't enough to dissuade me from saying he's Network since I think it really was a reward-cancel. I think if he has a subforum supporting him, human-Meta4's not going to reward-cancel an event that's bad for the Network just because he won't be invulnerable. And the Forum lives on if the leader dies, so it's not the biggest loss in the world anyway.

I'd rather see dferrantino's reveal over Meta4's, though. If he doesn't reveal with a vote manipulation power, then some pointed questions are going to be asked.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 15:10:27

Nice shot, sphen. I couldn't read Admetus very well, but I generally have difficulty with him anyway.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 15:54:58

Hellheart: I think Zark makes the game-maker triumverate (with sphen and smirker). He drops the PM on day 2 starting Day 3's game, but ended up not posting at all on D3 (or at least, not shooting, not voting).

Thoughts on that? The only other likely candidate is Rictus, and I think Zark's more likely to fit. It would also render him powerless.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 18:34:57

So sphen... are you in control of Meta4's network now?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 18:39:07

Yeah. Meta4 unfortunately missed a couple of day's recruiting, so it's a pretty empty board right now.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 18:44:11

That said, this gives us the opportunity to spread a wider net (and maybe even honeypot some suspected networkers?)

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 18:46:17

sphenodont wrote:Yeah. Meta4 unfortunately missed a couple of day's recruiting, so it's a pretty empty board right now.

Hard question, but I'm going to toss it out there in an attempt to minimize duplication of effort -- who's the one in there with you? Since we are in control of the boards, maybe we can use this to our advantage.

(I won't be hurt if you decline to answer, I just don't want to bring someone in here that you have in there. That'd be wasteful.)

pre-post edit: OMG IWJTT
sphenodont wrote:That said, this gives us the opportunity to spread a wider net (and maybe even honeypot some suspected networkers?)

Whatcha got in mind for a honeypot?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 19:00:52

To be honest I have no idea how to go about it. I just thought what if we could bring in someone suspicious and give them the impression that we trust them... and then see what way they try to prod us.

And to be honest, I'm feeling good about all you guys, but given that it's a conversion game, I'm going to be a bit cautious about letting too much fly. I only revealed as much as I had to about you to get the heat off the lynch, but it wasn't enough to save him.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 19:07:53

sphenodont wrote:To be honest I have no idea how to go about it. I just thought what if we could bring in someone suspicious and give them the impression that we trust them... and then see what way they try to prod us.

And to be honest, I'm feeling good about all you guys, but given that it's a conversion game, I'm going to be a bit cautious about letting too much fly. I only revealed as much as I had to about you to get the heat off the lynch, but it wasn't enough to save him.

Fair enough, not a problem. Odds are a little slim WRT worrying about that.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 19:30:41

Yeah. If you mention a candidate that already in the pool, I'll let you know.

Smirker is still pegging my radar, and sniper's second on the list. I'll have to go back and firm up those feelings, though. For now, I gotta sleep.

Return to “Clandestine Codes”